Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Some shit happened this morning that got me to thinking of past instances.
It was something simple. I was shoveling snow after the blowing. I was too lazy (or saving time) to walk the shovel back to the garage. I slung that shovel towards the garage about 70ft I guess. That sum bitch landed about near perfect in the bank of snow, sticking straight up, in the same mold of snow, 1 foot off the shed wall. It was fucking eerie.

No one was there to see. But I somehow knew right before I threw that damn thing it was going to be where I wanted. This happens it seems way too often. It beyond the probability. It extends to other shit too. Like knowing something has happened to someone before you get the call. Shit in dreams. Wondering how things are going to work out and a check shows up in the mail out of an old 401k plan for 10k you long forgot about. I once made a clown out of myself betting 100bucks I was going to sink a putt. The clown part was that I was dancing on the green for a good 3 minutes before I put the putter to the ball. I was doing the Caddyshack "dadadadadadababbabananananan". My friends keep saying I was chicken shit and needed to buck up and just putt I didn't think about it after such a long elaborate show. Went to the ball. Struck it. That damn ball rolled over 80ft over 2 slope changes, down the hill, then up, and dropped in the hole just before it ran out of gas. I was drunk as fuck too. :lol:

I've got some other weird examples. Maybe it is just probability given infinite possibilities with so much in action. But this is where I'm getting at. It seems things, matters, situations, or whatever you want to call it get seeded just by thinking about it in the right ways. Maybe just thinking about it shit gets in motion.

Anyone know wtf I'm talking about? :lol: Any similar stories?

Post Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Maybe just thinking about it shit gets in motion.

holy fuck if only i could think certain shit into existence even 1% of the time it gets thought of :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Thinking "things" into existence seems to be how it happens. It's not immediate, but its thought that causes action somehow. I mean some thought becomes quite prophetic. Like books written decades ago. For example Phillip K Dick. Dude was a little batshit crazy too, but there's that fine line. Read about some of the crazy predictions he wrote about from dreams. You get enough people thinking about the same thing and the action becomes accelerated---whatever it is.

The book The Secret touches on it. Its a movie on NFlix too.

Some people are a little touched by things other won't ever get. LIke dudes winning the lottery 6 times. Or getting struck by lightning 7 times and surviving.

I'm not mystical or religious. But I don't think we know what the fuck is going on 'round hea. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm afraid of even the thought. I don't speak negative things into existence, but I am extremely paranoid and often think about just bad things.
Can't really describe it, but I think I've touched on it a few times.
If I don't hear from my brother or mother, and I reach out and can't get to them, I go into a crazy worrisome state that is I will admit overboard to say the least.

I'm any event, that's all in my head and as far as speaking shit I to existence is concerned I do believe that positive thoughts breed positive outcomes.
When they out the Camera on Strahan during the first of the two Patriots SB's that man said whole the git as were trailing 14-10...."17-14, final score, think it and it will happen"

Loved that fu king clip.

But yea V... Lucky throw bro, you lucky you ain't bang out a window with that shit :rofl:
Or throw out your back :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Board index » Off Topic