Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Its totally broke. So so so many obese people. Food barely resembles food anymore with GMOs, hormones, chem treatment, etc....Food is so personal to families and you can't have the fat police telling you what to eat, but its deteriorating the West. It spreading to the East as well. Poor health is rotting the heart of entire continents. Sickness keeps the economy rolling which is the great shame we don't face and openly admit.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's one of the most broken aspects of this country. What the government allows Monsanto to do is disgusting. They passed a bill that basically gave Monsanto immunity forever the day after the Boston bombing last year, thinking nobody would notice. They were mostly right. The FDA is a joke. I don't eat much meat, get most of my protein from fish, and a lot of it is the fact that US meat is fucked. I can't think of many things more fucked than most supermarket chicken breasts, which ironically is always sold as healthy, because chicken breasts are lean (and also full of steroids from chickens who couldn't stand on their own two feet because they were so top heavy with breasts not meant for their frame). The fact that organic anything is always more expensive (and conveniently perceived as faggy), or grass fed anything is too, is so ass backwards. Corn, the hardest things to digest, in every food product. It's so fucked.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The situation is so bad with such an overwhelming number of people in a docile fog it really can't even be a conversation.

Yea, its some kind of weird phenomena about organic and plant diets being so faggy. :sissy:
Feels like everything i see is turned upside down and the opposite of its real value.
Damn hard not to be a cynical prick and have disdain for people in the fog.
I try to be nice though . I don't really see the point. being nice I mean. But I am. :D

There is this one dude I see everyday when I pick up my daughter from school. He drives a little 4x4 Liberty that is sad ass shape. Everyday he parks the nearest he possibly can to the pick up zone and its not even a parking spot driving up on the grass. He has to weigh 400lbs. I am just guessing but I've never seen him walk Everyday he has a big gulp. School lets out and he sticks his fat hand out the door waving his daughter to come faster like she is doing something wrong. He is always shaking his head. She can't run too fast because she weighs near 200lbs and in middle school. I seriously considering telling him to get the fuck in line like everyone else and park and walk like I do. My luck that handicap sticker is because he is a war hero or something so I keep it to myself.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

as long as it's good...i'm good

Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:27 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I don't blame obesity on the food system. When food was clean and pure, a lack of activity, portion control and personal discipline was making many an obese person. People are lazy and lack discipline, that's why obesity is running rampant. But all the illness out there, all the weird genetic problems that are popping up in people, fuck ya, I think that is definitely linked to all this tainted food.

I had a chick 3 years ago, and when we were together, this girl had no allergies, save a mild breathing irritation when around animals. She moved out west for almost 3 years, and we're talking again and suddenly shes allergic to everything under the sun, like eat this and her throat and face will swell up and she cant breathe allergic. What the fuck can cause that but the shit you are putting in your system daily??

Once upon a time you could give a kid or person anything, now they cant eat nuts, cant eat gluten, cant digest milk, and ingesting other normal things might result in DEATH. Its fucked.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:50 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That that is the truth right there. People aren't talking openly about these fucked up food allergies kids have right out of the belly. I never seen anything like it.

The "foods" people are eating have far too many calories. Sugar sugar sugar, fat fat fat, salt salt salt. All these artificial sweeteners are garbage too and have their own side effects we aren't honest about. And surely, people are damn lazy, but I'd think it some part it has to do with not feeling good because of poor food choices. Up and crash, up and crash, up and crash. It is a horrible cycle.

THe governments can't and won't come out and do what is necessary because they subsidize the garbage. Food is too personal as well and people get offended quickly despite an obvious fact they are a burden to every system because of unhealthy choices.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:30 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

just ate 3 mcdoubles

Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:34 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:kopfpatsch:
:rofl:
:happy-dancing:

Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This food talk making me hungry. maybe i should go to NY sytem, get 3 all the way and some chili cheese fries. LOL

Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I don't even know what any of that means. :lol:
3 what and what is all the way. Is that like "loaded" or "super size"? :eusa_think:
I do get chili cheese fries. :thumbup:

Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Its funny, its fucked up, but its true. That's the dark side of us as a society being good at sustaining people with all these fucked up problems, these fucked up problems just get passed on in the overall gene pool and lead to even more shit.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think it all the time....like...mofo you'd be dead back in the day...if not because you survived well enough....somebody would club you in the head actin so.

i know...so uncool.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
It's only going to get worse. Soon enough, the oceans will be fucked, and then we'll really be fucked. Might happen in my lifetime.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If healthy food was the only option, people would still be misusing it and getting obese from it. People, as usual, are the larger problem.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
If healthy food was the only option, people would still be misusing it and getting obese from it. People, as usual, are the larger problem.

yea man. deep-fried broccoli and what not.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's only going to get worse. Soon enough, the oceans will be fucked, and then we'll really be fucked. Might happen in my lifetime.

We can hope the polar ice caps we're melting accidentally cleans the ocean, I guess.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

THis "good" food idea is already getting hijacked by agribusiness. Now the shit is about labeling and getting guidelines established so the people can be deceived from labels. The FDA are just a bunch of hacks. Think about it anyway: FOOD and DRUGS? wtf should they be the same agency like the ATF.

The FDA is all about labeling and they claim they are sworn to protect the population with safe medicines and blah, blah, blah. Yet 106,000 people die from adverse drug interactions per year. These dudes are insane. The raid homes, family farms, and shut down businesses that are outside the artificial shit they peddle. The FDA raided Rawesome foods back in 2011 at gunpoint loading their computers and foods into the back of a semi. Its a crazy world we live in.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/05/us/05raw.html?_r=0

For this country, home of the free, our freedoms do fit within a very narrow guideline. We are not free to live as we choose without harm and danger to other people. We are free to be good consumers. From cradle to grave that is what we are supposed to be....GOOD CONSUMERS. Some mighty and subtle brainwashing going on everyday.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We can hope the polar ice caps we're melting accidentally cleans the ocean, I guess.

Plastic is destroying the ocean. Polar ice caps aren't going to prevent that from happening.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I became privy to Monsanto and the like in the late 90's when Art Bell used to have guests on his radio show. Back then, it was considered conspiracy theory. Now, people are seeing it for exactly what it is. As an example of how fucked up the FDA is, when all of the stuff was going down in regard to trans fat labeling, they finally came to the decision that foods could be labeled as non-trans fat as long as it contained less than.5 grams/serving. So, if you read a food product label that says non-trans fat, that doesn't mean that it doesn't have trans fat in it. It just means that in order to say that on the label or whatever, it has to have .5 grams or less of trans fats per serving. Pretty fucked up, right? You have to read the ingredients label. And even then, it could still be a lie. Ben & Jerry's got busted a few years back for not having proper ingredients labeling on some of their ice cream.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:23 am 

Cash on hand:

Yeah, it's messed up. I give this planet another 200 years...

Post Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:04 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

A great deal of "conspiracy theories" are later taken and accepted as fact. Populations have short memories because of media overload and misdirection. We are at the end of the empire. Just as Rome collapsed so will THIS. The difference being is that globalists with no real national affiliation just move one to the next exploit once one is used up. Wealth is just a number and a completely contrived false system of worth. We will get back to what is really worth something but it will take the collapse of the current system. This isn't crazy talk. IT just talk of what has happened before.

Its funny with the current state of knowledge we don't teach more about food to children in school. But it can't be done because it would offend families having their children come home with "nonsense" about eating green things and plants more than animals. We only need to look at prescription medications and out reliance of them to know we are doing something wrong. It is not the other way around like the meds are a cure. They mask symptoms and create other effects while ignoring what the problem is in the first place. It is a great deal offense to tell someone if they eat, exercise, and sleep properly they won't need that pharmacy in the bathroom. For some, like many in my family, its too late with so many problems like high blood pressure, cholesterol, blood thinners, thyroid meds, and rosacea just off the top of my head. THe scary part is the generation coming is worse off the the generations before.

A real fuck of a problem is coming. The entire economy would collapse as it exists if people were healthy. What does that tell you? NO hurry to fix it because people are freely injecting themselves. The bitch is you really can't freely talk about this because so many people are the walking sick rasping for air and grasping for big gulps while looking for the AC button.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Plastic is destroying the ocean. Polar ice caps aren't going to prevent that from happening.

I wasn't serious, you silly goose.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yea...you know what Im talking about.

Attachments:
14 - 1.jpg
14 - 1.jpg [ 35.09 KiB | Viewed 19009 times ]

Post Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Coast to Coast did a show last night on Animal Activism. It's not up on Youtube yet, but if they put it up, I'll post it. Here's a synopsis from the site though:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2014/04/27

Board index » Off Topic