Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:30 am 

Cash on hand:

Damn, looks like Diddy was potentially piping a lot of these motherfuckers :lol:

Meek looking bad in these streets right now.

This type of gossip shit I'm here for man, let the world get crazy, expose all these funny moving motherfuckers.

Diddy about to take a whole industry, unless he gets clipped first, which is very possible.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:25 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Shit is beyond disturbing. The audio of Diddy pounding Meek, I'm not even sure it's legit, but I'm not sure it isn't legit. But it's all just fucked up.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:53 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Im not going overboard with it, I wanna see how it all comes out.

But I never liked Diddy, I mean never. I hated him. I hated his music. At once I hated Biggy for being associated. I just never like Diddys nasty ass, and he always struck me as a faggot of some kind. So none of this is very surprising.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

But I never liked Diddy, I mean never. I hated him. I hated his music. At once I hated Biggyfor being associated. I just never like Diddys nasty ass, and he always struck me as a faggot of some kind. So none of this is very surprising.

Come again?

I all seriousness, I'm keeping an open mind because the world is crazy right now man so wouldn't be surprised if this is just part of the game and it's just time for Diddy to pay the price.
The rumors have been around forever though, and he hasn't come himself any favors, this dude is out here really really looking like a fuckimg fag, and it's not far fetched that this motherfucker is onto some crazy shit.

But how you raid someone's house on sex trafficking charges, and you still don't have him in custody? I don't think anybody knows where this nigga at right now.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

DaTruth wrote:

But I never liked Diddy, I mean never. I hated him. I hated his music. At once I hated Biggyfor being associated. I just never like Diddys nasty ass, and he always struck me as a faggot of some kind. So none of this is very surprising.

Come again?

I all seriousness, I'm keeping an open mind because the world is crazy right now man so wouldn't be surprised if this is just part of the game and it's just time for Diddy to pay the price.
The rumors have been around forever though, and he hasn't come himself any favors, this dude is out here really really looking like a fuckimg fag, and it's not far fetched that this motherfucker is onto some crazy shit.

But how you raid someone's house on sex trafficking charges, and you still don't have him in custody? I don't think anybody knows where this nigga at right now.

I knew that would get your attention. It's facts man, to my shame, I was pretty anti Biggy for a while because of his association with Puff. I just aint like that faggot man. I knew he was a slimmy faggot without even really knowing, my senses are without flaw.

As fucked up as it is though, being a slimmy fag dont mean he a criminal. Outside of some drugs or trafficking its kinda sounding like a bunch of grown ass ppl was going along with nasty behavior for the bread, and now they wanna be a snitch. Fuck all of that, no matter how much I dislike Diddy nasty ass.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Diddy must've pissed off the tiny hatters in some way like Kanye did. HOV better stay in his concrete mansion because he could be next. Black man can't have nothin'.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:02 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
DaTruth wrote:

Come again?

I knew that would get your attention. It's facts man, to my shame, I was pretty anti Biggy for a while because of his association with Puff. I just aint like that faggot man. I knew he was a slimmy faggot without even really knowing, my senses are without flaw.

As fucked up as it is though, being a slimmy fag dont mean he a criminal. Outside of some drugs or trafficking its kinda sounding like a bunch of grown ass ppl was going along with nasty behavior for the bread, and now they wanna be a snitch. Fuck all of that, no matter how much I dislike Diddy nasty ass.

If he was touching underage Usher and Bieber that would maybe be criminal.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:16 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

DaTruth wrote:

Come again?

If he was touching underage Usher and Bieber that would maybe be criminal.

Yeah if it some legit underage nastiness or some real rape, for sure. I think he's definitely Batty Mon, but we'll see if they can prove the rest.

Board index » Off Topic