Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:35 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
YOu start it where you want and we'll go from there.

The odd point currently is that more vaccinated people are dying now than non-vaxxed.
Furthermore, Pzifer and CDC fully acknowledge that it was never tested to stop transmission which we knew over a year ago because during a senate committee hearing a doctor said as much that it was never designed to stop transmission noting where the virus replicates (throat and nose) versus the vaccine (if you can call it that by the new definition) that works in the body.

Yeah, well I get the statistical argument they are trying to make that its mostly vaccinated ppl dying because most of the country is vaccinated. BUT that also doesn't make sense either because I am pretty sure people are not going for the boosters.

Up here in Canada not only is the majority of the country not taking the boosters and "unvaxxed" is up over 80% or something crazy, but the government is hiding a lot of statistical info about adverse effects, and excess deaths and their conditions. Canada is clearly trying to hide significant issues. And everyone knows someone who suffered severe side effects, or died suddenly. Dr's are starting to come out and admit that they are seeing a lot of side effects as well, more than theyve ever seen.

The Vaxx crowd has been trying to say that it's long covid effects, but multiple Drs and studies show that the conditions that should exist in the body and blood if it was long covid flat out do not exist in any post mortems. So they are saying it's all spike related.

They say something like more than half the population of the world is walking around with subclinical myocarditis right now or something silly :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:38 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I remember we both said that it would probably get dangerous as people went and got boosted, cumulative effects, and it turns out we were correct. Not only that but the mrna did modify dna and the function that makes the cells produce spike doesn't really have an off switch. Spike protein is basically getting into all parts of the body, it's saturating in sex organs, it's crossing the placenta into babies, it's getting into breast milk. It's wild. And they seem to be trying to keep a lid on it.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
What's to discuss? It was the biggest scam ever perpetrated onto mankind.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What's to discuss? It was the biggest scam ever perpetrated onto mankind.

I gotta give you the most props for how vehement you were against this shit, even more than me and V back then. It was/is such a fucking farce.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
It wasn't, and still isn't, a bad idea to give to older folks or diabetics or already compromised people. That data (if its real) doesn't show the same fucked up effect o healthy young people. And I said it back then as well...burt why the fuck would you give it to kids?

I think we all know the same shit. The CDC posts the data condemning the shit but they won't say its bad. But if you take the time to read it there is no other way to interpret the data as bad vaccine effectiveness as well as horrible side effects x3 greater combined than all vaccines since 1971.

There is a senator in Australia yelling it from the rooftops and on the senate floor but he isn't getting any answers. Id be that dude.

He is even using FDA and CDC data over the past 2 months but he isn't getting answers or justifications why the direction isn't changing.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:59 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea it was always a good idea for the older population and extreme comorbidities.

But regular people and especially not children. This is the biggest human rights/health scandal of the last century. And they are still trying to force it on ppl!

Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

WE ALL agree on that. It's so damn big a scandal and scam I don't know if they can climb out of the tree to admit it's bad.

The info is out there published by the precious FDA but nary a world here in NOrth America on traditional outlets. I still hear ads on the radio pumping the Pfizer.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

People are dropping dead from cardiac events at a 10-20% greater rate than in the past.
A doc running a marathon administered aid to 2 runners suffering from cardiac events.
Statistically, that was a 1 in 68 billion event to have witnessed 2 fit marathoners with cardiac events in the same event.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:44 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

People are dropping dead from cardiac events at a 10-20% greater rate than in the past.
A doc running a marathon administered aid to 2 runners suffering from cardiac events.
Statistically, that was a 1 in 68 billion event to have witnessed 2 fit marathoners with cardiac events in the same event.

Yeah I heard about that. It's a scandal. Not sure if you've seen "Died Suddenly" yet but I recommend it.

https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier-died-suddenly.html

In addition to

and

https://rumble.com/v1y4u78-foot-long-blood-clots-from-mrna-says-pathologist-dr.-ryan-cole-w-dr-kelly-v.html

Dr's are starting to find their balls.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:02 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:D OF course they removed it.
Ill find it.

Noise about this shit is getting louder though.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Soccer journalist drops dead.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:07 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:
Soccer journalist drops dead.

Yup. Same fag that tried to go into the Stadium in the world cup wearing his rainbow fag shirt and got rejected by the Qatari's and they tried to turn it into a rally cry for liberalism to flood Qatar and the world cup. The journalist, 4 times vaccinated.

I'm sure the theory among those who dont wanna by that it was the clot shot, is that the Qatari's poisoned him somehow.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea...I came here specifically to post this but ya beat me to it.

This AM I also watched an hour-long vid of a pathologist who does strict data and there are distinct and definite findings of blood clots in vaxxed folks in the brain and heart tissue with fatal results. Blood clots are also found elsewhere and could be less fatal. The sad shit is that this is still early.

He said people become "spike protein factories" after the mRNA gene-altering injection is given and showed the difference between the spike protein from COVID vs the spike protein from the injection. It is different.

IMO...this thing wasn't a vaccine and its why they changed the definition. It was a gene-altering method that normally has strict studies lasting nearly a decade. NOt this 1 though. :cry:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yup. All of that.

They are saying that anyone who took the mrna shit, a very high percentage are basically ticking time bombs, walking around with subclinical medical issues. And any day it can accelerate and they fall over.

And I take no joy in being basically right from the front end in my paranoia about this shit, because my mom took this shit, and my dad, and a bunch of other family. But shit man, we said before if she was what it was in a few years after shit would get ugly but even then we werent sure. Now, all the signs say that we were right on the money and now all that remains is to watch the fucking clock . :cry: I almost believe at this point that some of the shots were saline, duds, or expired.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I can't even believe that the storage methods were followed. Carriers spent 10's of millions of dollars getting that negative ridiculous number ready for transport.

The obvious point to note is that countries that didn't funnel billions of dollars at Pfizer and the like are not worse off. And even worse, as we pointed out long damn ago, this never stopped transmission or prevented a healthy person from getting COVID. There are still fucking ads to get your booster with no data to say why. Nothing is broken down into risk and it's a 1 cure for people of varying demographics.

Fuck man...I've not seen 1 fuckkng story of the studies to put on the brakes on MSM including FOX. I've not even seen the CDC's admission that the "vaccine" stops transmission or infection and it doesn't by the CDC's own published data. Furthermore, it seems to increase the risk for people who aren't at risk. Is it safe? Then those fuckers use "relative risk" compared to what? Answer: a risk of which they won't look into of a previously unknown to an outdated and long gone variant that was fought with a vaccine made specifically for that variant.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:10 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Coach Mike Leach passes away at age 61 due to heart issues. First thing I thought of was the vaccine. But he wasn't vaccinated. Turns out you can have heart issues and such that aren't automatically vaccine related. Fascinating.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:14 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Coach Mike Leach passes away at age 61 due to heart issues. First thing I thought of was the vaccine. But he wasn't vaccinated. Turns out you can have heart issues and such that aren't automatically vaccine related. Fascinating.

Well some of the worlds leading cardiologists are officially ringing the alarm bell, so to not ask the question and dig with every random sudden death is dangerous and fool hardy.

And a time goes by, more doctors are coming out and saying they got their arms twisted by the health and political establishment, who were getting paid off by pharma. Nothing imaginary about this.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:28 am 

Cash on hand:

Of course. I respect that. I'm just saying heart failure and dudes dropping dead, even suddenly, was a popular thing way before the vaccine was here. All I'm saying. Let's investigate within logic and not just scream vaccine from the rooftops at every death. That other dude ya mentioned most likely got whacked, and he just happened to be vaccinated. :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:53 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Of course. I respect that. I'm just saying heart failure and dudes dropping dead, even suddenly, was a popular thing way before the vaccine was here. All I'm saying. Let's investigate within logic and not just scream vaccine from the rooftops at every death. That other dude ya mentioned most likely got whacked, and he just happened to be vaccinated. :lol:

Nah, probably the new variant of monkey pox. :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:45 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's also fair to point out that even though it's not shared in the media, death is not the only side effect to look out for, a lot of people have had severe adverse effects that come out chronologically after the jab after never having issues before it. And in some countries, they are/were still forced/mandated to take another jab in a more controlled environment after showing side effects. I can attest to this as I know ppl who had myocarditis and the dr's still wouldn't give them an exemption, leading them to have to leave a job over the shit.

And it's all being hidden, because the liability would be huge if any of these entities are forced to admit that they mandated something to the population, even children, that they probably only should have given to the elderly and those with comorbidities of note.

Just like every death isn't necessarily due to the vax. Every person who comes away breathing after taking it, doesn't mean that a singular person could take it and not fall over. Cuts both ways. Not enough studies have been done to know. Running roughshod through the population doesn't constitute building an understanding more than it is an exercise in number counting. They still dont know the factors that cause clotting or any other serious side effects. All they give is odds across categories, but that's not science or medicine or real understanding, it's just statistics...it's math, and we have no idea if they had any of the other 3 if the actual statistics/probability would change drastically or not.

I will wait for that still before they ever shoot me with the shit, too much at stake.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Your boy Desantis seems to be on the cusp of declaring war on the covid 19 vaccine makers, and the injuries/wrong doing they may or may not have caused...

DeSantis announces "a petition with the Supreme Court of Florida to impanel a grand jury to investigate any and all wrongdoing in Florida with respect to COVID-19 vaccines."

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Absolutely. Investigate. See if anything is there. That's my next president. A man of action and not just a shit talker. :cool:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Absolutely. Investigate. See if anything is there. That's my next president. A man of action and not just a shit talker. :cool:

The Irony is that the vaxx is a pretty big trump blind spot because hes a huge proponent of it despite of never forcing it. The fact that DeSantis is making this move is a message that he's going after Don.

In other news, countries are trying to link everything they can to heart failure...except for the mrna vaccines....

So far it's been sex, video games, driving, and ....stress from the unvaxxed...shit you not....

here is the newest one....

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/increased-heart-failure-deaths-linked-to-extreme-hot-and-cold-study-1.6191526?cid=sm%3Atrueanthem%3A%7B%7Bcampaignname%7D%7D%3Atwitterpost%E2%80%8B&taid=63979fb6424cc10001c226b8&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

And here is sunnybrook hospital, they harass me monthly to donate to them, good to see that my donation would have went to such worthwhile scientific studies...

https://sunnybrook.ca/research/media/item.asp?c=2&i=2538&f=covid-vaccine-hesitancy-traffic-accidents#:~:text=A%20new%20study%20from%20Sunnybrook,The%20American%20Journal%20of%20Medicine

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hey V, since youtube stopped banning ppl for opinions against the vax, you're seeing more of it discussed...

Here's one of our guys posting a discussion in the British parliament

Society is flat out not acknowledging the damage that has happened out there.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

I must come across a majority of unvaccinated drivers on a daily basis then. :hearty-laugh:

Board index » Off Topic