Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:13 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Voluntarily or involuntarily. I guess this is good....?? Or no??

Post Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Probably going to try to offer the MAID medically assisted in dying. It's what Canada is doing with mental health issues.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Probably going to try to offer the MAID medically assisted in dying. It's what Canada is doing with mental health issues.

Yea i saw Laura Ingraham talking about that a couple days ago. She didn't mention anything about mental health though. Is that more so a mental health initiative or can anyone just do it??

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:39 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I'm not sure anyone needs help ending their life is that's what they want to do.
I guess the point is to say it is "OK" and we can help you.
Which is weird.

I guess seeing how the practice comes into play in actual use is going to be the thing to watch.
In this world we live in currently, I'd expect some next-level sci-fi ads and promos like:

Group discounts. :lol:
Friend referrals...
Kickbacks to beneficiaries. :kopfpatsch:
once it gets started and rollin' is what I mean.

They goin' to give'em a choice of how they want to go? :lol:

This would be a good way to get people to do some off books shit with a backend promise upon mission completion.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:08 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:

Yea i saw Laura Ingraham talking about that a couple days ago. She didn't mention anything about mental health though. Is that more so a mental health initiative or can anyone just do it??

I mean people have been going in for mental health issues, PTSD, on waiting lists for assistance and on the verge of poverty, and the mental health establishment pitches MAID to them. They even made a fucking suicide commercial essentially glamourizing MAID. Anyone else can go do it if they want also. It's a mess up here.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:16 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea I saw the commercial that shit looked like a advertisement for the Bahamas or some shit. :rofl:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:17 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm not sure anyone needs help ending their life is that's what they want to do.
Which is weird.

I guess seeing how the practice comes into play in actual use is going to be the thing to watch.
In this world we live in currently, I'd expect some next-level sci-fi ads and promos like:

Friend referrals...

This would be a good way to get people to do some off books shit with a backend promise upon mission completion.

Well tin foil hat on it makes me believe that Canada pushed the vaccines and mandates up here so hard because they knew it would cull the population, and now MAID is just the second round of it. Canada doesn't have the GDP for the population it has give that some of that population is old, feeble, or not immigrant. Food Bank usage is at an all time high up here right now. A recession looms.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:18 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea I saw the commercial that shit looked like a advertisement for the Bahamas or some shit. :rofl:

I almost lost it man. Disturbing shit man lol. Like anyone on the cusp....might have made they mind up over that shit. Wild. :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:22 am 

Cash on hand:

Which is weird.

Friend referrals...

Well tin foil hat on it makes me believe that Canada pushed the vaccines and mandates up here so hard because they knew it would cull the population, and now MAID is just the second round of it. Canada doesn't have the GDP for the population it has give that some of that population is old, feeble, or not immigrant. Food Bank usage is at an all time high up here right now. A recession looms.

Doesn't sound like an ideal place to move to. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:25 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Which is weird.

Friend referrals...

Doesn't sound like an ideal place to move to. :lol:

Alberta man. You wanna move to Alberta. :hearty-laugh: Bret Hart's province, the only thing close to God's part of the country left. Everywhere else is a living hell!

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The commercial was like a comedy skit. The only part missing was a club to the back of the head on the voice talking bout bubbles....Shit man...everything is like a comedy skit to me right now with what the big heads are saying like its not apparent its bullshit.

About that population-curbing idea... I swear our own Hunger Games is just around the corner. The WEF has this 1 world government idea and is purposefully putting us in hardship for the submission move. I don't think Klaus Schwab and Co. see us as anything other than bug eaters in the future. Ai and robotics will do the jobs they want without complaint.

You will own nother...you will have no privacy...and you will be happier than ever.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

7 year old Athena kidnapped from her own home and murdered. Obviously takes a mentally ill person to do this. Would the world have been better off if dude was rounded up and given the help he obviously needed?? I'm not completely against what ny is doing, if people do really care about the mentally ill getting help. But for this guy, prison raped for life or death row.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yea...but I don't know if crazy ill people would volunteer.
Then we got this here MInority Report kinda thing to ask.
Can we predict future crimes based on some kind of mental signal?

FuqifIno.

I swear though brothers...I think of myself as a compassionate and empathic person...
but I'd have no hesitation ta club a fuck over the back of the head in the apocalypse if I thought he/she was a threat to me or mine or people I cared for.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:56 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Aint no reason why you shouldnt have that survival instinct.

I'm for rounding up the mentally ill. But rounding them up to offer them MAID is where I draw the line.

Oh V, another tidbit about Ontario medicine up here. They are trying to push through the right of the state the right to declare people mentally unfit for declining vaccinations and ply them with drugs until they comply. Yeah, it's not just MAID up here, it's much more. This is Canada.

Now all indications so far is that it will be harder for them to pull these things off because the population isn't as compliant as they hoped as vaxx numbers have basically fallen through the floor, but yea, mental health is now being used in the most devious diabolical ways up here. It wont happen like this in the US because your population is armed to the teeth. But they already went after hand guns and took them away up here and are now trying to take away hunting class weapons too. They are actively disarming the population, and it's pretty clear why.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ah hah, so now the story breaks that the broad who was the focal in the end of life Maid commercial glamorizing it, didnt really want to die! Her friends spoke up on it. They said she very much wanted the live! But the govt was not giving her any fucking help with anything, just offering to off her!!!

And there it is! Check and fuckin mate!

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

I need full details on that. If you wanna live, you live.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
If that's the case you and Moe should stay in the house.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz, what do you think of Alberta's new Premier? Jordan Peterson did a long form interview with her recently and it's worth watching. She's pretty sharp. Probably too cerebral to be a politician. Lol

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11508581/Woman-featured-commercial-euthanasia-Canada-wanted-live-access-care.html

Canada, land of free health care and support, except they dont, and then offer you assisted death instead.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:39 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz, what do you think of Alberta's new Premier? Jordan Peterson did a long form interview with her recently and it's worth watching. She's pretty sharp. Probably too cerebral to be a politician. Lol

If she don't have any babies, I'd like to put a Prince in her. Love her. In Love with her!

Jordan Peterson is a Zionist Zionism worshipping shill in his current form, fuckin Pussy.

But I love that woman. She actually just used her power to get someone in Alberta an organ transplant when they were being rejected by the health care system because they refused to take the fuckin vaccine. That woman is a fuckin hero, and hopefully she'll be my Premier soon!!!

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11508581/Woman-featured-commercial-euthanasia-Canada-wanted-live-access-care.html

Canada, land of free health care and support, except they dont, and then offer you assisted death instead.

Repulsive. Jesus Christ. Wtf going on over there?? :?

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Repulsive. Jesus Christ. Wtf going on over there?? :?

Like I said man, Alberta, or take your flag down and go somewhere else Bruh. This place is hell.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If she don't have any babies, I'd like to put a Prince in her. Love her. In Love with her!

Jordan Peterson is a Zionist Zionism worshipping shill in his current form, fuckin Pussy.

But I love that woman. She actually just used her power to get someone in Alberta an organ transplant when they were being rejected by the health care system because they refused to take the fuckin vaccine. That woman is a fuckin hero, and hopefully she'll be my Premier soon!!!

I'm in the process of watching Peterson's interview with Netanyahu (Yoo-hoo).

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm in the process of watching Peterson's interview with Netanyahu (Yoo-hoo).

Yeah, he's tongue is in Netanyahu's ass, like an evangelical Christian who thinks his salvation lies in getting right with "God's chosen people".

Attachment:
Fg7l6AiXEAIRGty.jpg
Fg7l6AiXEAIRGty.jpg [ 44.58 KiB | Viewed 8210 times ]

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Dudes...I can't bare to watch Peterson. That dude is smart in the worst of ways. He's got so much lurking in his closet, it's full, and just bursting out into the world through his mouth. The danger of a guy that smart and closeted is that people lesser skilled in expressing their frustration buy into his narrative. He is weak at the core and only gains power by vomiting his horseshit to those goving him a platform.

He isn't unique. Because this shit going on in the world is about feelings veiled in logic as flawed as 1 +1 is 5. Dude wraps himself into complex language like spittin' calc formulas on the board when the audience doesn't know calc.

Board index » Off Topic