Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Seen this coming. :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:12 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
So what was the bitches problem? Did she come around to thinking that he loved football more than he loved her? Probably that.

She's probably the reason why he kept going back. You marry a bitch and then dont spend a lot of time with her, and then you have to, and you can't wait to be elsewhere. You married the wrong bitch.

That and he married a bitch named Jizzle. She'll be back to throwing it around and getting jizzle on her face in no time, if she aint already.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So what was the bitches problem? Did she come around to thinking that he loved football more than he loved her? Probably that.

She's probably the reason why he kept going back. You marry a bitch and then dont spend a lot of time with her, and then you have to, and you can't wait to be elsewhere. You married the wrong bitch.

That and he married a bitch named Jizzle. She'll be back to throwing it around and getting jizzle on her face in no time, if she aint already.

All of that money, all of that success, all of that prestige...and motherfuckers still find a way to fuck up their marriage.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

All of that money, all of that success, all of that prestige...and motherfuckers still find a way to fuck up their marriage.

Gotta find you an ordinary bitch. Tom go him a model... and he got model type shit!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:21 am 

Cash on hand:

Jermz have some respect. That's been his wife for 13 years lol.

Anyway it seems like she is right if everything that is in public is true. He probably promised her he was done. He has kids, he has her. Tom's love for the game can't be questioned. But it seems wrong if he told her all this shit, and then his ass reneged on all that. Anybody would be mad.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:33 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Yea everyone just concentrating on the wife. This dude has kids. Kids that he's away from a majority of their lives. 7 SBs, all time records, all the $$$ in the world, and a legacy that can't possibly get any bigger.....should be time for the kids to get their shine with father Tom. Sounds fucked up to judge and say dude prefers football over his kids, but what other conclusion is there?? Dude has NOTHING else to accomplish in football and has already put in over 20 years. Wife said its meaningless football or your family. Dude didn't choose family. :shock:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:55 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yall with all this soft shit. Negga dont like his wife. Is what it is. His kids. Well. Negga feel like he got time. What message he sending to his kids by giving up what he loves and what he good at? It's what gave then the life that they got. She ain't leaving the no sake of kids that's stupid nobody does. She leaving because he dont like her like that anymore.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Feels like he got time. Really?? Once time is wasted you can never get it back. Again. Idgaf about the wife. I don't wanna hear no shit about oh he got time when it comes to the kids. What, when they go to senior prom?? Legal drinking age??

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

And you really gonna play the "don't give up what you love" card?? Kids is like, Negus, LOVE US! :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And you really gonna play the "don't give up what you love" card?? Kids is like, Negus, LOVE US! :hearty-laugh:

The kids got plenty life left man, lol, they aint goin no where. That woman left for herself, not the kids. People stay together for the kids, aint no such thing as leaving for the kids except for very few exceptions. Toms work giving them a life beyond a muthafuckin life.

The shit dont got nothing to do with the kids and everything to do with Gisele not wanting to be with negus anymore because he dont listen to HER when SHE says SHE want him to stop!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Again. 2 shits about the bag of bones. I'm trippin off of Tom choosing football over his kids. Especially since we have strong circumstantial evidence that he promised to do the opposite. And you keep harping on this infinite amount of time left. Time ain't promised. And even if it is, they probably not gonna want that time with him as they get older, as usually is the case with kids. They dont stay kids forever.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Again. 2 shits about the bag of bones. I'm trippin off of Tom choosing football over his kids. Especially since we have strong circumstantial evidence that he promised to do the opposite. And you keep harping on this infinite amount of time left. Time ain't promised. And even if it is, they probably not gonna want that time with him as they get older, as usually is the case with kids. They dont stay kids forever.

How you gonna say you dont give a shit about the bag of bones in the story when she the one who is divorcing tom, the kids aint divorcing anybody :hearty-laugh: You dont know if they kids love they daddy or not or the quality of the relationship, you just know the bag of bones is unhappy, which aint nothin new because bitches stay miserable and can always find the one dark cloud in the fuckin sky :hearty-laugh:

No, imma focus on jizzle lol you focus elsewhere :hearty-laugh:

Those kids gonna be Toms kids forever and whatever time left, and it's just one more year.

Unless Tom go for another :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Tom Brady is a scumbag.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Y'all never disappoint. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Tom Brady is a scumbag.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: Aye you got me there :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

With me it's just he told her he was done and probably sold her this dream it was over. They probably been talking about it for a while. She probably put her model shit on hold for the sake of the kids too.

Then we wonder why all these celebrity kids be fucked up. Dwayne wade's son/daughter. Magic johnsons son/daughter. Will smiths son/daughter.

Al the white celeb kids that OD and shit. Stars need to know when to call it sometimes. But hey maybe they'll reconcile or Tom starts winning and making it worth it. But boy would it suck if he ends up retiring after this season and lost his wife and everything else for basically nothing. Though in sure he'll be fine he's Tom fuckin Brady

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

This is basically a copy and paste of what I said. 110% all troof.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/foxsportsr ... e-bad-guy/

Post Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Whitlock be talking some real shit. Alot of the time.

Board index » Off Topic