Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

https://web.archive.org/web/20140825172 ... yqpfA-Z_eU

These dumbasses tried to make a skit for Funny Or Die some years ago, where Aries plays a pedophile and Tiffany plays a mother leaving her kids with him. Funny or Die was known for like some extreme skits but they had to know this was a bad look. Anyway they being sued for the shit now. Along with clown ass Aries coming for Lizzo lol which is a big no-no especially from him, tho i wasnt mad at him for that, this lawsuit certainly buries him.

I have to wonder how Hollywood will treat Tiffany's unfunny ass. Never thought she was special snd she aint shit on stage with the standup, but Hollywood loved her and her dumb ghetto act, you know how they do, and they crowned with some much shit she probably really didn't deserve but it is what it is. That's the nature of the shit.

So many of these "comedians" dont know what funny is and she knew better she would have did better cause she has a lot more to lose than Aries but maybe at the time she was desperate for any sort of camera time

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

The link in the top post has the actual video of the skit in it. I dont know how they gonna deny this unless they have signed documents and proof that the parents were their or consented. But man that's a bad ass look especially in today's climate

Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:04 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
"That’s the real love!” he said. “Y’all jump on me for making jokes, but y’all won’t be f---ing real and go: ‘Sister, put the eclair down. This ain’t it. It’s treadmill time.’”

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Lolololol got her.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
I can't lie, I busted out laughing when R. Kelly started playing. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

But, yeah....probably in poor taste to say the least.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:33 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm with spears man. Comedy can be made of any shit. Idgaf. Pedo jokes. Rape jokes. All of that shit.

My homie opened up on these 2 hoes once with a rape joke about snow Angel's....and after we hot cussed out....we fucked those bitches.

Nothing wrong with a laugh man.

Pussy ass Hollywood.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
I'm with spears man. Comedy can be made of any shit. Idgaf. Pedo jokes. Rape jokes. All of that shit.

My homie opened up on these 2 hoes once with a rape joke about snow Angel's....and after we hot cussed out....we fucked those bitches.

Pussy ass Hollywood.

In private amongst ya peoples, sure. And even then, in the right context. I'm not laughing about someone actually suffering from getting raped. Out in public, na. Just na.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Pussy ass Hollywood.

Nah this aint one of them scenarios lol clearly you aint watched it :lol: :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm also of the ilk that mostly anything can be made fun of. Even like burr said this sick ass video had a part or two that would extract a slight chuckle, but overall its trash, not funny, disturbing as fuck lol and if they didnt have the kids parents consent or whatever they should get took to the cleaners :smile81: :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Pussy ass Hollywood.

Nah this aint one of them scenarios lol clearly you aint watched it :lol: :kopfpatsch:

Maybe :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
I'm also of the ilk that mostly anything can be made fun of. Even like burr said this sick ass video had a part or two that would extract a slight chuckle, but overall its trash, not funny, disturbing as fuck lol and if they didnt have the kids parents consent or whatever they should get took to the cleaners :smile81: :lol:

It's my understanding that the parents didn't know what they were shooting.

Board index » Off Topic