Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Dumb neguses all around. Dude made a brain dead decision and is now, unfortunately, literally brain dead because of it.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Hazing is fuckin fag shit. I remember I got to uni and the engineers and frat order both wanted me to go get involved in their faggotry. I told them straight that them and their bullshit aint safe around me.

Dont let your kid go away to no school if you know he or she is a follow battying faggot. Might be the last time you see yo fuckin kid in one piece im tellin yoU!

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:41 am 

Cash on hand:

Seems like it's mainly been some crazy lame ass white boy shit. Who the fuck thought some light in the ass 120 lb boy could really drink a whole liter of vodka in 1 sitting. Then this fool actually gonna try, while funneling beer in between. Dumb asses. Just make the motherfucker go streaking across campus if you wanna have some fun good natured initiation. These idiots wanna get alcohol poisoning and fuck dudes in the ass with dildos. wtf?? :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

This is tough bro, and I ain't gonna be one to act like I didn't do ridiculously stupid shit when I was that age.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

This is tough bro, and I ain't gonna be one to act like I didn't do ridiculously stupid shit when I was that age.

Bruh this ain't even close to something you can chalk up to "we all do dumb shit as kids." :kopfpatsch:

I remember on a New Years party when I was 21 we had a contest to see who can chug vodka for the the longest time. I won with a whopping 11 seconds. Went home and puked my brains out and woke up the next morning on the bathroom floor. That was ridiculously stupid. This dude had a BAC of .468. You're legally drunk at what, .07?? Basically, almost half his body was flowing with alcohol . Na, man. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

According to the chart, .15 to .20, you start experiencing slurred speech and loss of coordination. :rofl:

.468. That's unfathomable.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Aye. Only hard drink with a ppls. Them other mfers dont care if you live or die. Teach ya kids that.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bruh this ain't even close to something you can chalk up to "we all do dumb shit as kids." :kopfpatsch:

I remember on a New Years party when I was 21 we had a contest to see who can chug vodka for the the longest time. I won with a whopping 11 seconds. Went home and puked my brains out and woke up the next morning on the bathroom floor. That was ridiculously stupid. This dude had a BAC of .468. You're legally drunk at what, .07?? Basically, almost half his body was flowing with alcohol . Na, man. :lol:

Yes it is. It's easy to look from the outside in, if you ain't never do some shit that could have ended all the way south like this did, or even worse, death... Then that's great, you're also probably not human either.
It doesn't have to be related to drinking, but I've found myself in several situations where the momentum and just dumb youth just take you to places you shouldn't be,iterally and figuratively. I don't have to read the article to know this kid was probably not the most secure, and looking for some recognition and placement, and just trying to show off and at a moment when he's feeling himself and already in it, only responsible people who are probably not around at that moment will stop that train wreck.
Most of us are fortunate that the dumb shit we do doesn't result in tragedy like this, most of us live out these consequences through paranoia and our kids, it's easy to see some shit and say... That shit is dumb, will never happen to me. I wouldn't be so sure of that.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

I know exactly what you mean, but that shit don't apply to 100% every single situation ever. Playing wiffle ball in the middle of the highway is dumb, and it's easy for me to say that regardless of age, circumstance, and experience. Should be easy for everyone to say that. Fine line between judging someone for inexcusable stupidity and just telling the truth. 19 year old doesn't know a liter of vodka into his 120 lb frame can literally kill you. Ok.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Seems like it's mainly been some crazy lame ass white boy shit. Who the fuck thought some light in the ass 120 lb boy could really drink a whole liter of vodka in 1 sitting. Then this fool actually gonna try, while funneling beer in between. Dumb asses. Just make the motherfucker go streaking across campus if you wanna have some fun good natured initiation. These idiots wanna get alcohol poisoning and fuck dudes in the ass with dildos. wtf?? :kopfpatsch:

And then the raping starts....

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

That shit goes on in US colleges. My homie told me about a dude we used to work with who apparently got drunk one night and told him how he he ended up doing some flagrantly homosexual shit via hazing, and then he experimented further. Dude was from pittsburgh, idk what school he was at, i dont wanna know.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Brother Burowz wrote:

That shit goes on in US colleges. My homie told me about a dude we used to work with who apparently got drunk one night and told him how he he ended up doing some flagrantly homosexual shit via hazing, and then he experimented further. Dude was from pittsburgh, idk what school he was at, i dont wanna know.

We all do dumb shit as kids. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

We all do dumb shit as kids. :hearty-laugh:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:49 am 

Cash on hand:

It's all generalized and it can't. Drunk kid gets killed, first thing people say.. What an idiot. Like we ain't all drink and drive ans let's keep it a hundo, some of have driven in bad conditions. We can pick and choose the severity of the dumb shit we do and when it applies, but when the end result is death, it's also bad luck in my opinion.

I be all over the little dude in this house, only cause I know the stupid shit I did.

I recall a clip I saw with a kid speeding, trying to make a turn and got crushed by a fucking Mac truck. Seen this on YouTube, more than half the population "It was his fault, should not have been speeding" :lol:

People forget they human a lot of times, when looking from the outside in lol

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:56 am 

Cash on hand:

As fucked up as I am right now I can't help but think on this situation with pure sadness and confusion. I'm guessing, with absolutely no knowledge of this shit, but right now I'd probably blow about a .12 or so. Idk maybe a lil more or less. Don't know the inner workings of it all. But this guy was a fucking. 47. Again. Unfathomable. I can't even comprehend that shit.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:47 am 

Cash on hand:

So let me hit you with this one, and I'm definitely sensitive to this shit because I have a 19 year old in the house and I be in that boys ass probably more than I should, but I don't give a fuck. We let em stay at his grandmother's this weekend in NY because some of his boys was graduating and he wanted to chill with them and while I know he ain't probably being all the way 100% on all his check ins and what he's doing, I'm in communication with him consistently, especially the later it gets. I was texting with him last night until he went to bed at 4am.

I'm any event, I had a night where we did Exit in the city and my boy worked with some dude that was staying about 2 blocks from that club. Perfect setup for pregame, hit the club, and come back with some things.
Plan worked to perfection, we found ourselves in the after party absolutely destroyed, but with an abundance of weed ans liquor. I didn't smoke during that time and still took a few hits, and then found out that all the sodas and juices like OJ, Pepsi, ginger Ale, cranberry juice... All that shit, gone, but we had vodka to spare ans then some so I just started slaying that shit from the bottle, to the point where I'm on video chugging some shit to the head, and sober me was like wtf. Didn't even for one second think, why didn't anybody stop me, everybody was so fucking lit there was zero chance for a voice of reason.
Yo, Next tying you know, it's like 6am and I'm sitting in the driver's seat of my 88 Mazda with my two boys, the next time I woke up, I was in the passengers side, on my boys block with one of my boys laid out in the back, it must have been 90 outside and we were both drenched in swear and I could see I threw up on my fucking amazing shirt :lol:

Yo, we got out that car, and my boy comes out his apartment, and all three of us almost starting throwing down right there and then, cause me and my other boy in the car were like yo you fucking idiot how you gonna leave us laid out inside of a car with all the windows up with the sun like this.

That story alone, alcohol poisoning, car wreck, being found dead inside that fucking car... All a possibility, didn't happen, I don't take shit like that for granted and it's why I'm so annoying with my stepson now, just trying to drill into him that he has to be bigger and smarter than the moment, fun can turn tragic in a minute. We do stupid shit l, the younger we are the dumber the shit tends to be.
This shit with me happened when I was like 22, so I might be dumber than most. My 19 yr old is way more disciplined Than me and not as reckless, but I'm still on him and try my best not to fuck up his child hood with strict rules, but I know he has it rough with me, but stories like this don't make it easy man. You gotta let these kids grow up, but whe is you think of all the stupid shit you did growing up it's scary as shit.

Oh, and last point, my mom is a G, I'll mention her specifically because my pops was a work horse and on the surface was less concerned about shit like this, but I can't imagine the night's my mom spent as I got older and had more freedom, helpless freedom. I go overboard with the paranoia, and it's the reason I never had biological kids, I knew this is how I would react, but life finds a way to smack the shit out of you with your own fears, can't avoid some of that shit.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yo I read that whole shit thinking you did that last night. Then im like wait, Exit. :lol: :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :lol:

But yea it's crazy when you mention lil man is 19 and you checking in on him and what not. Cause as I think back to when I was 19, I still lived with moms and her husband, and my dad was always in my life, and not a single soul was ever checking in on me. It was pretty much ok be careful, see you tomorrow, dont make to much noise coming in the house. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :rofl:

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

I gotta stop watching that investigation channel also :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:44 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I thought I said this a week ago but it didnt go thru in the car.

Counterintuitive , but Id rather my kids as teens sneak around and get used to drinking with friends who actually give a fuck, than be prudes and never see booze in their lives til they are out of my house in college and all of it comes at them for the first time ever with a bunch of muthafuckas who dont know them enough to give a shit about them.

I mean we did some BOZO shit as a group together, but nobody was leaving a man out there past any line man. Niggas had bread and water on standby, and would walk a stumbling ass nigga home from one end of the neighbourhood to the other lmao. Not the black niggas, not the white niggas, not the yellows, the browns, the in betweens, nobody!!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

I thought I said this a week ago but it didnt go thru in the car.

Counterintuitive , but Id rather my kids as teens sneak around and get used to drinking with friends who actually give a fuck, than be prudes and never see booze in their lives til they are out of my house in college and all of it comes at them for the first time ever with a bunch of muthafuckas who dont know them enough to give a shit about them.

I mean we did some BOZO shit as a group together, but nobody was leaving a man out there past any line man. Niggas had bread and water on standby, and would walk a stumbling ass nigga home from one end of the neighbourhood to the other lmao. Not the black niggas, not the white niggas, not the yellows, the browns, the in betweens, nobody!!

Yes indeed some great points.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:55 am 

Cash on hand:

No doubt man, the company you keep is critical.
I'll keep drilling this in though. The dude that left us in the car, solid nigga and one of the extremly very few friends I have, matter fact went from almost facilitating my demise to saving my life as he was the one that got me to the hospital when I had my dissection in 2014.

We were young though. Young niggas can find themselves in precarious situations.

Our little guy is going to rockaway Beach today with the fellas and he's been hitting the weights super duper heavy so he thinks he's swollen :lol:
Gotta trust he's smarter than I was at 19, the game isn't as sharp with the girls, though I can't lie he's bagged a few good ones, let's see what he accomplishes with his wannabee muscles.
One on one he will whip Moe's ass I'm sure

Post Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

No doubt man, the company you keep is critical.
I'll keep drilling this in though. The dude that left us in the car, solid nigga and one of the extremly very few friends I have, matter fact went from almost facilitating my demise to saving my life as he was the one that got me to the hospital when I had my dissection in 2014.

We were young though. Young niggas can find themselves in precarious situations.

Our little guy is going to rockaway Beach today with the fellas and he's been hitting the weights super duper heavy so he thinks he's swollen :lol:
Gotta trust he's smarter than I was at 19, the game isn't as sharp with the girls, though I can't lie he's bagged a few good ones, let's see what he accomplishes with his wannabee muscles.
One on one he will whip Moe's ass I'm sure

Let's not get carried away now. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Can't be so quick to call them dumb. Some of these issues are deep rooted. I just watched a special on this topic, this dude i know was featured in it. Cool ass dude who got some mental health and back issues.

Well he was hazed trying to pledge for a chapter of his father's fraternity. His mother was also in the sorority version of this frat. So he grew up with the shit. Its like that episode of Fresh Prince were Carlton would do dam near anything to get into Princeton to be like Uncle Phil.

But anyway, my boy was saying how growing up that's all he ever heard and seen. So he felt like HE HAD to pledge. Well during some hazing he was beaten and struck over his lower back repeatedly with a paddle and smashed one of the discs in his back. Hospital ridden for weeks and shit. Still got issues to this day. He couldn't lie to the hospital staff or his parents anymore, he told them and they called the police. His frat brothers then labeled him a snitch.

He ended up suing the fraternity and settled for $2 million.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hazing is for pussies man. Pussy shit. Raise your sons and daughters to not need the approval of these muthafuckas. We is outcasts. We is BHO.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:04 am 

Cash on hand:

Hazing is for pussies man. Pussy shit. Raise your sons and daughters to not need the approval of these muthafuckas. We is outcasts. We is BHO.

Yes. Peer pressure can and will be a thing in your younger teenage years. Once you are pushing 21, you should've cleared that hurdle. But everyone is different.

Board index » Off Topic