Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Sat May 21, 2022 9:39 am 

Cash on hand:

I'm in DR right now, been here for like a week. Having a great time, but lost 6 pounds through the night because I ate something that fucked me up and I've been shutting like crazy. Anyway, not the point, I'm still hitting the pool and beach and hopokfnindonr shit myself, for others peoples sake.

I had a dream last night I was smoking weed with the entire cast from Juice. I was breaking up the weed with Pac! The fat boy was there, so was Omar Epps.
Raheem walked in and said some shit like "Oh ya doing this shit now", and I was like shut the fuck up Raheem, everybody smoke this shit, it's 2022. Oh, and BTW, Pac gonna kill your fucking ass. So he responded and was like what the fuck you talking about, and I reiterated, Bishop, Pac.. He's gonna body your ass.
So at that point him and Pac just stare at eachother for a few seconds the time Pac looks at me and he's like yo, you remember my verse in (I can't remember the song), he spits like 6 bars, I'm sure this isn't a real song, but the flown was crazy, but when he finished I said nah man, but you rap... You can rap your motherfucking ass off, and we dabbed it up and when I looked at the weed we had broken up, I seen 2 ants around the weed, and I was like damn man... You think if we roll these ants and smoke them it's gonna be bad for us? Pac was like, nah man, them shits is gonna die, they gonna OD on that weed, let's just sit it out and wait for them to die. I took my thumb and just smashed both ants, and was like fuck that let's smoke this shit.
Omar and the Fat dude didn't speak, just me Pac and Raheem, but we was all in there about to smoke.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sat May 21, 2022 10:10 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Cool. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed May 25, 2022 7:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz I met mad Jamaican Canadians in DR, you got a whole gang out there. Hope you don't mind I told them I had a Jamaican Canadian friend out in Canada, I don't care it counts.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Wed May 25, 2022 10:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Aye Bro, we all Caribbeans and West Indians Idgaf :smile81:

Board index » Off Topic