National Flag: CanadaCanada
$80 to fill up. Holy shit. :eusa_snooty:

Post subject: Re: Gas
 Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2022 3:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I put 60 canadian in my tank and I didnt get to half.

Joe Biden!!! :happy:

Post Posted: Sun May 22, 2022 8:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
JP Morgan has predicted $6/gallon gas by August. Nationwide average.

Post Posted: Mon May 23, 2022 9:45 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The govts, who are letting this spiral out of control, dont not believe that this wont affect the economy. People will not go anywhere on account of fuel being too expensive. And they'll buy what they have to buy online, which will become more expensive because of delivery fuel costs.

Thing is, I understand this in Europe or wherever else. But for Canada and the US, it's just straight up bad governance and foreign meddling, because both Countries have oil, albeit not the easiest oil to extract and process, but they have it. North America swiftly becoming a modern day shit hole. A big with lipstick on it.

Post Posted: Mon May 23, 2022 12:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The govts, who are letting this spiral out of control, dont not believe that this wont affect the economy. People will not go anywhere on account of fuel being too expensive. And they'll buy what they have to buy online, which will become more expensive because of delivery fuel costs.

Thing is, I understand this in Europe or wherever else. But for Canada and the US, it's just straight up bad governance and foreign meddling, because both Countries have oil, albeit not the easiest oil to extract and process, but they have it. North America swiftly becoming a modern day shit hole. A big with lipstick on it.

I guess it is time to invade Libya again and take all of their light sweet crude as it is the easiest to refine and they have tons of it.

Post Posted: Mon May 23, 2022 12:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I dont even know the state of Libya right now and the govt (warlords) that the US left in charge, but they may be inclined to tell the US to go fuck themselves simply because the US is weak now. Thats really why the buzzards are circling and all these countries are finding their balls, because they know Uncle Sam is weak. If they put resources into invading Libya, China might use that opportunity to smack Taiwan, and who knows WTF Russia will do!

Post Posted: Mon May 23, 2022 1:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I dont even know the state of Libya right now and the govt (warlords) that the US left in charge, but they may be inclined to tell the US to go fuck themselves simply because the US is weak now. Thats really why the buzzards are circling and all these countries are finding their balls, because they know Uncle Sam is weak. If they put resources into invading Libya, China might use that opportunity to smack Taiwan, and who knows WTF Russia will do!

Well, I was just making a joke. The reality is, the U.S. is trying to break the back of big oil, amongst other things. The only way to have a energy dominance paradigm shift is to make it impossible for consumers to afford gas. The Big Three will go bankrupt trying to switch to EV's unless some miracle happens and they are bailed out by the government (which is always a possibility). The problem with EV's right now is that Elon is the one who is leading it, and he's obviously a bit of a wild card. EV's also aren't affordable and they aren't reliable. And they aren't even 'green'. And the cost difference in the long run doesn't even favor the EV's.

In the short term, the U.S. cannot and will not take measures to control inflation, because if they raise the rate, they simply cannot afford to pay the interest on that. When they raised interest rates in the early 80's to 14%, the national debt was only around $900 billion. Now, it is approaching $31 trillion. You simply cannot pay 14% on $31 trillion in debt. So, since you can't do that, we will continue to see inflation run amuck.

Post Posted: Mon May 23, 2022 1:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya that all sounds about right

Ya, I dont see how forcing ppl into the EV market and bankrupting the Big Three works in the short or the long. Not to mention that countries are starting to nationalize their lithium lol.

It's just going to stall the engine until it's irreparably damaged and the country, the continent will never really be able to recover. Its not like the US and Canada have sufficient and effective mass transit to accommodate any of this, or the EV charging infrastructure to facilitate a switch. So i guess it amounts to a cash grab at the pumps to try to fast track it all using the money gained at the pumps. But they are shit at getting successful infrastructure projects up quickly, they aint like China. So the money to do it will get wasted, mismanaged and outright stolen, and gambled, so that will just be another way in which the engine gets stalled and damaged beyond repair.

This Biden government is without a doubt the absolute worst administration America has ever had, and might ever see. a little over 2 years in, and they are actually everything they thought Trump would be. They've basically authored a march to world war, world hunger, and record setting energy crisis, and now the majority of the world population wise, hates them, and wants to see Russia steal their lunch lmao.

Post Posted: Mon May 23, 2022 5:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya, I dont see how forcing ppl into the EV market and bankrupting the Big Three works in the short or the long. Not to mention that countries are starting to nationalize their lithium lol.

It's just going to stall the engine until it's irreparably damaged and the country, the continent will never really be able to recover. Its not like the US and Canada have sufficient and effective mass transit to accommodate any of this, or the EV charging infrastructure to facilitate a switch. So i guess it amounts to a cash grab at the pumps to try to fast track it all using the money gained at the pumps. But they are shit at getting successful infrastructure projects up quickly, they aint like China. So the money to do it will get wasted, mismanaged and outright stolen, and gambled, so that will just be another way in which the engine gets stalled and damaged beyond repair.

This Biden government is without a doubt the absolute worst administration America has ever had, and might ever see. a little over 2 years in, and they are actually everything they thought Trump would be. They've basically authored a march to world war, world hunger, and record setting energy crisis, and now the majority of the world population wise, hates them, and wants to see Russia steal their lunch lmao.

Even if you just look at it from a battery life perspective, it does not work fiscally, for almost all Americans. Not to mention everything else that it takes to make those rolling ecological disasters. I wouldn't even ride in an electric vehicle. Way too unpredictable. I just read a story today where a Tesla locked a guy in his car and then caught fire and he barely made it out.

Post Posted: Mon May 23, 2022 5:51 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Even if you just look at it from a battery life perspective, it does not work fiscally, for almost all Americans. Not to mention everything else that it takes to make those rolling ecological disasters. I wouldn't even ride in an electric vehicle. Way too unpredictable. I just read a story today where a Tesla locked a guy in his car and then caught fire and he barely made it out.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon May 23, 2022 7:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Yo cuz, those things are straight murder machines. :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Mon May 23, 2022 8:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: BRO I drew the line on Teslas when I heard the autopilot got to a 7 way stop and choose the tree in the field beyond the intersection, Fuck Teslas fam! :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue May 24, 2022 2:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Premium gas in Los Angeles is $7.50/gallon. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Post Posted: Tue May 24, 2022 2:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Jesus :rofl:

Post Posted: Tue May 24, 2022 2:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: BRO I drew the line on Teslas when I heard the autopilot got to a 7 way stop and choose the tree in the field beyond the intersection, Fuck Teslas fam! :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Post Posted: Tue May 24, 2022 3:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz, imagine going to the dealership to look at one of these motherfuckers and this is what you roll up on.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/mul ... a/2767502/

Post Posted: Tue May 24, 2022 5:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz, imagine going to the dealership to look at one of these motherfuckers and this is what you roll up on.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/mul ... a/2767502/

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: Yea it's all about them EEEEVVVV'S they tellin us :hearty-laugh: look like a depopulation campaign to me!!!!

Post Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Regular unleaded in my hood is $5.25/gallon right now. They keep raising that shit like we got Oprah money or some shit. At this point, it's comical.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Get a bike
:lol:

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Get a bike
:lol:

I ain't going out like V. :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This motherfucker had been sitting in the junkyard for weeks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.foxla.com/news/sacramento-f ... e=facebook

Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya I'll stick to guzzline. Battery tech really ain't there.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya I'll stick to guzzline. Battery tech really ain't there.

They submerged it because they didn't know what else to do. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Board index » Off Topic