Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: Roe v Wade and Abortions
 Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2022 12:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Idk the depth of this shit im not in it like that but I guess with the decision now, states are going to be able to decide their own abortion policies. I'm in the middle with this and i'lll explain after but lemme open with the clear hypocrisy.

The same people right now saying my body my choice, and up in arms, are the same people who have been at the front of the line with wanting people to be forced to take the fucking covid vaccine. And on the other end, the same people cheering this decision, have spent the last 2 years saying, "my body my choice". So Hypocrites on both sides, one side is killing babies, one aint, but whatever.

Anyway, my position. I am in the middle. I overlap both my body my choice, and the state dictating fair abortion policies. I am not in favor of zero abortion, there are too many exceptions. Medical exceptions, rape, etc. I think the outliers should be covered by policies. I also think if a broad gets preggers and simply dont want the baby, and she meets a reasonable abortion cut off time, she should be accommodated.

What I dont fucking approve of is mid to late term abortions. And at the heart of it thats what these sluts are fighting for. They wanna be able to abort children whenever they fucking want to, and that to me is just fucking disgusting. See, these murderous sluts want to pretend that they aint murderous sluts by banding the outlier every time the discussion comes up "Oh well you wont cover medical reasons and rape reasons you guys are monsters" and then try to slip in all the way up to birth in the back door so they can continue being murderous and fucking slutty. I know a broad, bless her soul shes one of the nicest and most reasonable ppl i know. But SHE fucking got pregnant, with fucking twins, and got a mid/late term abortion because she got into argument with dude and decided one dat she just didnt wanna have his fucking kids. Like I love this girl platonically, but thats murderous!!! Thats fucking SICKENING. And if the law is codified so women can do shit like this, you can bet women will start doing shit like this more and more especially in this era.

Every fucking girl who I ever argued this with swears to me that women dont get abortions as a form of birth control or they dont just get abortions recklessly. Meanwhile I have a whole fucking list of women who I know have done the shit, and I know I'm not the only man.

If the Roe Wade decision, puts a fucking clock on a womans ass to figure out if she wanna keep a baby or not, I muthafuckin APPROVE. Crazy Murderous Whores!

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2022 3:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Yea you gotta have those exceptions for extreme circumstances at the very least. But then how do you filter out those trifling bitches claiming rape that weren't actually raped. Because that's gonna happen too if you do have exceptions.

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2022 3:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea you gotta have those exceptions for extreme circumstances at the very least. But then how do you filter out those trifling bitches claiming rape that weren't actually raped. Because that's gonna happen too if you do have exceptions.

Lmao you right, they gonna lie just to get the abortion. But hey, those broads dont even gotta lie because if you assuming they using the rape clause, well then its a recent event and they dont really gotta lie anyway because most states are letting these broads getting abortions within a reasonable time frame. These triffling bitches dont have any excuses man, they just wanna make ones so they can kill an unborn baby with 8-9 months worth of development

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2022 4:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
If you want an abortion, you have to get your tubes tied. I realize there are exceptions, like rape, incest, etc. BUT, the large majority of abortions are taking place with young people who are simply having irresponsible sex. So, the compromise should be that if you want an abortion, you have to get your tubes tied. If you want to conceive at a later date, then you would have to get your tubes untied. Neither side is better than the other or more right than the other. Truthfully, most people shouldn't be breeding anyways. There are enough people on the planet.

As far as the Justices go, the protestors can kick rocks. If I were a Justice, I'd have snipers on my roof. And these protests will likely get worse and we could end up seeing more riots as a result of all of this. That is yet to be seen. All of this has been calculated though, make no mistake about that. This draft didn't just leak itself out. There is nothing accidental about what is going on.

But, frankly, I am more concerned with the fact that the U.S. has people working in gov't who openly admit now that we are in a proxy war with Russia. And that is potentially catastrophic.

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2022 5:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:
If you want an abortion, you have to get your tubes tied. I realize there are exceptions, like rape, incest, etc. BUT, the large majority of abortions are taking place with young people who are simply having irresponsible sex. So, the compromise should be that if you want an abortion, you have to get your tubes tied. If you want to conceive at a later date, then you would have to get your tubes untied. Neither side is better than the other or more right than the other. Truthfully, most people shouldn't be breeding anyways. There are enough people on the planet.

As far as the Justices go, the protestors can kick rocks. If I were a Justice, I'd have snipers on my roof. And these protests will likely get worse and we could end up seeing more riots as a result of all of this. That is yet to be seen. All of this has been calculated though, make no mistake about that. This draft didn't just leak itself out. There is nothing accidental about what is going on.

But, frankly, I am more concerned with the fact that the U.S. has people working in gov't who openly admit now that we are in a proxy war with Russia. And that is potentially catastrophic.

I just fucking told my chick this on the phone...10 minutes ago :hearty-laugh: ....she dont give a fuck about the Roe Wade shit neither she just hate the hypocrites who toe this my body my choice line and demand ppl take vaccines, I'm like baby....we need to be worried about them muthafuckas in office who say that they in a proxy war with Russia, that shit is far more important.

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2022 7:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

I just fucking told my chick this on the phone...10 minutes ago :hearty-laugh: ....she dont give a fuck about the Roe Wade shit neither she just hate the hypocrites who toe this my body my choice line and demand ppl take vaccines, I'm like baby....we need to be worried about them muthafuckas in office who say that they in a proxy war with Russia, that shit is far more important.

Wait a second...when did you get a girlfriend? Is this an actual legit girlfriend or is this just one of your hussies? :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed May 11, 2022 5:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

Wait a second...when did you get a girlfriend? Is this an actual legit girlfriend or is this just one of your hussies? :lol: :lol:

Bro I always got a fuckin chick, or a few of them, where have you been??? :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed May 11, 2022 7:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

But is this a legit girlfriend or a cum dumpster?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean...do you actually care about her?

Post Posted: Wed May 11, 2022 7:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I care about all my women Burowz. Lol

One of them will be wife. I am just currently unsure.

Post Posted: Wed May 11, 2022 7:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Everything circles back to the vaccine :lol:

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Wed May 11, 2022 8:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

DaTruth wrote:
Everything circles back to the vaccine :lol:

:hearty-laugh:

My women dont take the shots lol, and they dont fuck with abortions.

Pull out game undefeated.

Board index » Off Topic