Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: Weed Vapes
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm going portable, any if ya fuck with the weed vapes. I'm hearing Mighty plus is tops, unless you want something Ultra portable, Pax 3 seems to be OK for that.
My brother has the volcano and that nigga be patrolling the house with a Ballon, shit is wild :rofl:

I think I might fuck with that mighty plus, I'm balls deep into this weed shit and I've been drinking significantly less because of it, even though I plan to to hit both the weed and alcohol heavy tonight, the balancing has been great.

Thinking about diving into some cocaine next, then I'll be really versatile :smile81: :lol:

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post subject: Re: Weed Vapes
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
I'm 50/50 on actually believing you about the cocaine shit. :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:32 am 

Cash on hand:

I'm 50/50 on actually believing you about the cocaine shit. :lol:

I feel like the older we get the more shit we can get away with :lol:

Yo, we just found out my grandfather who's absolutely a fean for pain killers, has been calling up the local pharmacy in Brooklyn and they've been selling him tramadol on the side, which is a weak pain killer. My grandfather is 94 and the guys at the pharmacy know my family so they called my parents and other and my mother lost her shit :rofl:
Yo, I pretty much said man, he's 94, fuck that, they should put him on a light dosage of that shit, he's 94! All he does is watch baseball games and come up with plans to ruin spectrum, who according to him raised his basic package 4 dollars and is trying to take over the world.
Wild shit.

I can't do cocaiobecsjze of my cardiovascular conditions though :hearty-laugh:

I'm so deep into this weed shit bro I just ordered a new vape, a grinder and a nice little apparatus to store my shit on the go so I'll be moving around with this shit high as fuck everywhere :smile81: :smile81: :smile81:

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

So many Vapes, I got the Mighty Plus :smile81:
Can't wait for this motherfucker.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

I used to be a pretty heavy smoker but I switched to vaping a few years ago. The high from a vape is a little different than the high from smoking it, it's kinda hard to explain but you'll probably understand soon enough. I copped the mighty about a year and a half ago. It was pretty much the top vape since it came out years ago and was still the best until the mighty plus came out but it's still pretty much the same, but with minor improvements.

The mighty is nice though, it's smooth as fuck to hit and you can really taste the weed, strains like lemon haze, lime killer or grape stomper and shit like that really be tasting like lemon or lime or grape. The mighty takes a little getting used to, like knowing what temp settings to vape at and when the weed is beat but it's worth it. I'd recommend using the metal capsules they give you to keep it clean or it'll be a bitch to clean.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:02 am 

Cash on hand:

Fucking drug addicts. :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

I used to be a pretty heavy smoker but I switched to vaping a few years ago. The high from a vape is a little different than the high from smoking it, it's kinda hard to explain but you'll probably understand soon enough. I copped the mighty about a year and a half ago. It was pretty much the top vape since it came out years ago and was still the best until the mighty plus came out but it's still pretty much the same, but with minor improvements.

The mighty is nice though, it's smooth as fuck to hit and you can really taste the weed, strains like lemon haze, lime killer or grape stomper and shit like that really be tasting like lemon or lime or grape. The mighty takes a little getting used to, like knowing what temp settings to vape at and when the weed is beat but it's worth it. I'd recommend using the metal capsules they give you to keep it clean or it'll be a bitch to clean.

Damn, wasn't even considering the capsules but if it's going to make for easier cleaning thsts actually worth it, appreciate it!
I did a lot of research and almost went with the Pax 3 because it's very portable, like I can put that shit in my pocket, but once I kept looking this Mighty plus joint is the one.

It's in Jersey city, will probably get here tomorrow :smile81:

I already ordered a 2nd one, shipping that shit out to my bro for father's day :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Fucking drug addicts. :rofl:

It's called commitment and dedication :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yeah those capsules kept mine almost as clean as it was when I first got it. Mine only came with 1 but they sell extra capsules and a keychain to hold them in https://www.storz-bickel.com/en-us/catalog/product/view/id/207

The pax 3 is pretty nice, I almost got one of those just for the portability too. But when I need to go portable and discreet now I just bring a thc cartridge or eat some edibles or something. My brother has both the mighty and the pax 3 but I always see him with the mighty.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:55 am 

Cash on hand:

I'm tracking that shit like a hawk, it has arrived at my local post office, might just drive around and see if I can find the little post office truck :smile81:

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:45 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Austins right, you brothas need an intervention. :lol: my nigga breaking the refresh button on the tracking

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Austins right, you brothas need an intervention. :lol: my nigga breaking the refresh button on the tracking

You ain't lying :rofl:

I'm at the dentist right now about to get an extract, and I'm in the chair all ready and shit and I'm still checking the tracking :lol:
Im gonna destroy that shit tonight even if I can't feel my fucking mouth when this guy gets done :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Now we gotta hold off on the intervention cause he got a legit medical/dental excuse for using the shit lol

Whats wrong wit yo toof nigga?

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Now we gotta hold off on the intervention cause he got a legit medical/dental excuse for using the shit lol

Whats wrong wit yo toof nigga?

Man that shit was bothering me and it ends up being a fucking wisdom tooth that I never got taken out, they had tk extract that shit and now I can't smoke for at least 48 hrs but holy shit am I in pain :lol:
I gotta laugh, ya know how eager I was to try this fucking vape out tonight, I get home from the dentist and thst shit is waiting for me on the steps :rofl:
Now I gotta stare that shit for a few days, the chick at the dentist told me the pain that smoking can result in if I do it before I heal is pretty unbearable, shit man that's enough to keep me at bay considering how I'm feeling right now.
Got some hydrocodone, only 5 mgs which is weak as fuck but I'm mixing that shit with 2 600 Ibuprofen and some antibiotics at that is helping a bit, later tonight I'm hitting that dose again and adding half a 500mg pill. :smile81:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hows yo mout my G

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz you sound mad sus right now asking this Negus about his mouf. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol:
Since you asked though, not good, and please understand that's an understatement. Here's the time line, and consider that when I take days off from work, they mostly need to be prepared and coordinated, I don't call out sick, almost never unless I need to.

Last Thursday got the extraction.
Friday, extremly swollen but had enough Oxy to hold me down.
Saturday I worked, and could tell it was getting better.
Sunday, for some reason the pain kind of picked up, I didn't sweat it, then I realized it was 3am, and I was up because I couldn't fall asleep, due to the pain.
Monday I called the doctor and he called in more Oxy to the pharmacy.
Monday night to Tuesday night I didn't sleep, at all. Up all night, started working and had to cancel all my calls, the dentist called me in and gave me numbing medication and told me I had a dry socket which is extremly painful, so he packed it off with medicated cough and gave me 3 injections. That shit was the best relieve ever, but it wore off at around 8pm and again, no sleep, the entire night. I logged in Tuesday and logged off after two hours, back at the dentist, same routine, injections and they removed the cloth and re-packed.
Have done the same routine yesterday and today, last night had my first sleep, I should be good to sleep tonight as well, the pain in the actual extraction is manageable, and the most pain I have now is in my jaw which is really swollen, because of the lymph nodes.
I'm supposed to skip the dentist tomorrow and go back on Sunday to get the cloth removed and repacked, they are saying by then I won't need the injection.
This shit has been brutal, and I have a quarter ounce of Pakistani Kush I bought from the Dispensary because it's now legal in Jersey and you don't need a card, and I can't even hit that shit.

Shit has been brutal :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Pakistan?? Jesus. I haven't smoked since I went to the Mountains that day lol but I been getting that itch recently. Damn, Pakistan. Crazy.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

So I was Confused about this legalized shit because I have a dispensary about 9 minutes from me, but I jt they require a card, so it's only the dispensary that allow recreational buyers, and I have two that are like 25 minutes from me so I went to the one in Patterson, and it was unbelievable. I'm huge on customer service, in a ridiculous way, I'll walk out of a fucking restaurant if I get a shitty waiter, but they really hook you up and ask you what type of high you want, all that shit so this is supposed to be an indica for anxiety and stress which my shorty wanted to try, so we copped that. Can't wait to hit that shit.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:13 am 

Cash on hand:

I'm gonna check out either the Lodi or Paramus spot tomorrow. Not to buy just to see wasup.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:18 am 

Cash on hand:

The one in Patterson, the setup is you show your NJ license, and someone greets you and takes you to a screen, and just shows you the options to see what you want to cop, not sure if the others operate the same way, smooth and quick though, we were in and out, ans there's a Mamjuana right across from it :lol:
Not sure if you are familiar, that joint is big in Washington heights, Dykman, they have one in Queens also, as soon as my shit gets better we hitting that shit.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:28 am 

Cash on hand:

I know exactly where that Mamajuana is. My dad lives near there and we hit it up together one time long time ago.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:29 am 

Cash on hand:

Did you guys eat there, if so how was the food?

Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:41 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea we had some rice and beans and steak and wings. Definitely legit but not the greatest I ever had. But Definitely good. But that was a 1 time experience for me. Pops been there way more and absolutely loves it.

Board index » Off Topic