Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 447 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Brother Burowz
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:55 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
The WEF.

Go.

Post subject: Re: Brother Burowz
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
I do not really know anything about Klaus Schwab.

Is there an agenda? Probably.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/01 ... s-at-davos

As a German, he isn't doing much to guide Germany with regard to their energy issues. Germany has been taking their nuclear off line now for quite some time, much to the detriment to the entire country. All in the name of going "green", which, of course has not worked. 20 years ago, Germany got around 7% of their energy from renewables. Now, they get over 40% from renewables. Problem is, the cost for Germany households has doubled in that time, and solar panels don't work as well as coal and natural gas. And if Germans think costs are high now, wait until this crisis with Ukraine really starts to worsen. Germany has taken Nord 2 offline, which was a HUGE mistake.

Russian P.M. Medvedev tweeted out that costs are going to skyrocket because of this move by Germany. And Germany gets half of its gas from Russia to begin with.

On a different note, no one is really talking about the pearl of agriculture that is the Ukraine. Remember when Putin brought in all of those Boer farmers a few years back? Reports are that he brought in up to 15,000 of them, though, I do not know exactly how many actually ended up in Russia. Care to guess which country in the world has the most arable land in the world?

It is Ukraine, coming in around 57%. And Ukraine is about twice the size of Poland. So, while Putin is tired of fucking NATO and doesn't want Ukraine to end up being part of NATO, the real jewel in all of this is the fact that Ukraine has all of this arable land which Putin could possibly end up having under his thumb. Oh, to further my point, only about 7% of Russia is arable land. Siberia's land mass is about 23 times larger than Ukraine, but, it doesn't have the current arable land that Ukraine does.

So...I don't think I answered your question really. lol

I'd rather talk about Russia anways. You know I love Vlad. lmao

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LMAO I know you'd route this to a discussion about Russia, which I'm quite okay with, because I also Love Putin :hearty-laugh:

He definitely has a forward mind on the move he has made, but in the most basic he is justified as a muthafucka makiing the move that he has. He's been handling the whole situation with kid gloves for a while, letting the rest of europe rope him into the fucking Minsk accords, which Ukraine never had any intention of complying with.

Now you have germany talking about "they are gonna look into other options for energy" meaning they'll flirt with buying all kinds of LNG from the US, which means yall are about to RAPE germany with that cost of the gas :hearty-laugh: . And yall and europe gonna have to give Ukraine the make up money for the gas transit fees that they'll be out of if Putin shuts the gas off. Thats gonna be the next boss move, oh, you're gonna sanction me??? Ok, no more gas!!! Shit is gonna be wild!!

Uncle Sam did this man, lol, he provoked it, and Europe and Ukraine are living in it. Uncle Sam spent years emboldening the toxic elements in Ukraine to the point where they are basically the government, I hear the Klitchko boys are in the Azov Batallion btw :hearty-laugh: , and now when the gov't needed to stand down to avoid this, or to implement minsk, or stop shelling, or anything else, they couldn't. And Uncle Sam used just so they could force Russia out of Europe and sell these muthafucka Gas and Weapons. It's fuckin hilarious!! :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LNG can never compete with pipeline gas. I studied it quite a bit probably about five years ago or so. I was really interested in the possibility of LNG but there are just so many costs tied to it. The people of Germany are about to get fucked with no vaseline though with regard to energy costs.

I'm not terribly familiar with the inner politics of Ukraine but wasn't Vitali about to become president of the country or some shit years back and then the U.S. installed that soft coup and then that guy ended up getting tried for treason? Shit is crazy over there. lol

But what did you want to talk about with regard to the WEF? What is on your mind?

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LNG can never compete with pipeline gas.I studied it quite a bit probably about five years ago or so. I was really interested in the possibility of LNG but there are just so many costs tied to it. The people of Germany are about to get fucked with no vaseline though with regard to energy costs.

I'm not terribly familiar with the inner politics of Ukraine but wasn't Vitali about to become president of the country or some shit years back and then the U.S. installed that soft coup and then that guy ended up getting tried for treason? Shit is crazy over there. lol

But what did you want to talk about with regard to the WEF? What is on your mind?

Oh ya, I know alllll about that, that's why i said Germany is gonna get raped. And while they are getting raped, they'll look at the nord stream 2 already there and ready and they'll eventually break and pay russia, over the table or under it. Them renewables aint gonna power and actively expand Germany. It's not just that either, Ukraine isn't the only one getting paid for redistributing Russian Gas. All them European countries do. So other than Belarus, and maybe romania (not sure if they've shouted down Putin), they not only gonna be missing gas to supply to their citizens and industry, but they gonna not have it that they'll need to redist according to the contracts that they have in place, the idiots.

As for Ukraine, yea Vitali was running for Mayor and then I heard he was gonna go for Pres but slowed his roll. But after that Coup, they brought in corrupt Mr Anti Russia Poroshenko, and any progress made in the years of their previous Pres went to shit. He and his collaboration with the US was so trash, that he was voted out in favor of Zelenskyy who I shit you not was a fucking actor and comedian at the time that he ran for president. I assume he hasn't been able to move the needle because Poroshenko and the coup filled so many positions with anti russia idiots or US puppets that Zelenskyy is relegated to figure head.

But anyway, I asked about the WEF because they seem to be the talk now among the conspiracy theorists, as the hand of the prime mover. They have this movement of 40 and under people who they seem to recruit for the purpose of essentially getting them into places where they can influence the fuck out of things for the benefit of the WEF. I thought knowing you, you'd have some info on them, i'm still looking into them. Trudeau is one of them.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well...I guess we got a hot war on our hands. lol

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Negus in California are paying nearly $5 per for gas. Ain't nobody got time for that. :evil:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well...I guess we got a hot war on our hands. lol

Our boy Vlad is killing it right now :smile81: :smile81: Go on boy....DeNazify that muthafucka :smile81: :smile81: Step on them roaches and Confiscate all of that American, British, and Canadian Military Hardware :smile81: :smile81: :smile81:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Negus in California are paying nearly $5 per for gas. Ain't nobody got time for that. :evil:

Yea gas prices gonna be turrible!!! Blame Joe, you blame that muthafucka, he is the author of this whole gah damn thing!! All the way back to 2014.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:18 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hopefully he doesn't go too far. So far its been entirely military targets. Even the mainstream media has been forced to admit that his attack has been quite targeted and away from civilian centers.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Civilians have died and an airport was allegedly taken over, not sure if by way of death. Probably. No such thing as initiating war and not going to far.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh we just gettin warmed up fam. Hide yo kids. Hide yo wife.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:27 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I have no doubt that civilians probably have died, it happens in virtually every invasion, Uncle Sam knows that more than anyone.. But I also have no interest in listening to any mainstream media reports about civilians dying, because they can't be fucking trusted.

Nobody gave a shit out civilians dying when it was Ukranian militias shelling and killing russian speaking civilians in the Donbas the past 8 years.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

European gas prices up 30% just today. lol

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Those Ukrainian Militias are a fucking menace in Ukraine. They dont obey the president, they are in the government, they basically are a big portion of the military, all foreign military aid runs into their hands, and they use to to battle east ukraine. They shut down TV stations they consider to be pro russian. They've arrested political opposition, gays rights activists lol, they tried to override and eliminate Russian as one of the official languages in the country, they've attacked the russian orthodox church. These are the same Nazi ideology assholes that them Klitchko boys are involved with. They've been allowed to maraud across that country for 8 fucking years, while the US, NATO and the EU kept Putin's hands tied up in the Minsk I and Minsk II accords, agreements signed by them all, but only russia seemed keen on implementing while Ukraine a main signatory openly refused to implement it to bring about peace!!

Those are the assholes that Bad Vlad is using as a justification to roll Ukraine.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: Maaaaan, price of the juice is goin up :hearty-laugh: Thankful that I work from home!! :hammer: :hammer:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lord help us all. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lord help us all. :hearty-laugh:

Stay home my guy, fuck dem road trips :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: Maaaaan, price of the juice is goin up :hearty-laugh: Thankful that I work from home!! :hammer: :hammer:

Man...if they keep fucking with Vladdy Cakes, he's going to cripple Europe with energy restrictions.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And here comes the Loser Trump heads into the fray "Putin never would have done this to Trump because Trump was TOUGH ON HIM" :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: if those stupid ignorant muthafuckas dont go sit somewhere....

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Those Ukrainian Militias are a fucking menace in Ukraine. They dont obey the president, they are in the government, they basically are a big portion of the military, all foreign military aid runs into their hands, and they use to to battle east ukraine. They shut down TV stations they consider to be pro russian. They've arrested political opposition, gays rights activists lol, they tried to override and eliminate Russian as one of the official languages in the country, they've attacked the russian orthodox church. These are the same Nazi ideology assholes that them Klitchko boys are involved with. They've been allowed to maraud across that country for 8 fucking years, while the US, NATO and the EU kept Putin's hands tied up in the Minsk I and Minsk II accords, agreements signed by them all, but only russia seemed keen on implementing while Ukraine a main signatory openly refused to implement it to bring about peace!!

Those are the assholes that Bad Vlad is using as a justification to roll Ukraine.

Do you know if any of that is CIA inspired or directed?

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Man...if they keep fucking with Vladdy Cakes, he's going to cripple Europe with energy restrictions.

It'll be interesting, I saw a chart of how much gas goes to each country, and Germany and the UK topped the chart, but supposedly Germany is already getting the majority of their gas from the US already, probably put in place by Trump. But ya, gas, and oil. Putin shuts that pipe off to them, everyone who has gas and oil to sell will be rubbing their hands when Europe comes calling for some, and thats in addition to the base level increase that is already happening.

Europeans better comb they fuckin beard and learn some Russian. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Do you know if any of that is CIA inspired or directed?

I dont know if it was CIA, but it was definitely inspired by the US which implies CIA. Victoria Nuland and the Obama Administration was in the middle of all of it, they had Nuland on a phone call pretty much admitting to it...even name dropping Vitali Klitchko as a figure head to get support, but ya hence why the whole Joe-Hunter Biden/Burisma Ukraine connection exists. (Enter Trump who gave Ukraine a hard time in terms of support and held their funding hostage in order to get dirt on Joe and Hunter :lol: ).

Another little known fact, our deputy prime minister in Canada, Freeland, is of ukranian decent, and has ancestral nazi ties as well, which explains why Canada has been giving money and material to them as well. I think Germany read the tea leaves years ago and started refusing to give them military weapons.

Also, Victora Nuland and Chrystia Freeland, both members of the WEF.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It'll be interesting, I saw a chart of how much gas goes to each country, and Germany and the UK topped the chart, but supposedly Germany is already getting the majority of their gas from the US already, probably put in place by Trump. But ya, gas, and oil. Putin shuts that pipe off to them, everyone who has gas and oil to sell will be rubbing their hands when Europe comes calling for some, and thats in addition to the base level increase that is already happening.

Europeans better comb they fuckin beard and learn some Russian. :hearty-laugh:

Germany gets the majority of their gas from Russia. Russia also has the largest proven gas reserves in the world. And Germany's natural gas reserves are almost completely out. U.S. LNG couldn't get off the ground because the permits were collecting dust under the Obama administration. It finally got ramped up under Trump. I honestly have no idea if Biden has done anything to bolster U.S. LNG since he has been in office but probably not since he shut down Keystone XL (which is proving to have really bad ramifications).

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There are already reports that the US and the Allies are watering down their proposed sanctions regime lol. I'm hearing Russia will be sanctioned but WONT be denied access to SWIFT. Also, reports that India refuses to commit to the gang up, and China has outright refused to. The President of Pakistan was IN Russia with Putin today.

So basically the US, South Korea, Europe minus Belarus and a few other countries, UK, Japan, and Australia are going to freeze Russia out :hearty-laugh:

Russia is one of the biggest Wheat exporters. These sanctions if they go through, won't just impact worldwide Energy costs, they will also affect a great range of food prices as well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 447 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next

Board index » Off Topic