Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: Joe Rogan
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Do any of you ever listen to his podcast?

Post subject: Re: Joe Rogan
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
From time to time yeah, why?

I dont fuck with spotify, nor will I ever, so since he switched over ive been somewhat limited to what I consume.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It is a huge story here in the US. Basically, left wing media is making a giant push to have him cancelled from Spotify for spreading misinformation on covid.

Neil Young, and other big names in music (big names RELATIVELY speaking, we arent talking Drake and Nikki here) have demanded their music be taken off spotify due to them allowing Rogan to spread misinformation on their platform.

Here is the thing, I listen to Rogan a lot. Like, typically, multiple hours every week. I put him on while I am driving and while I am working. Back when I was being healthy and going to the gym, I would put him on when I didnt feel like music.

I can tell you guys, this whole campaign against him is baffling. Well, I get big pharma and the billionaires going after him. That makes sense. Because he is having on very credible guests and having great discussions about things like the covid vaccine, immunity after you have recovered from infectiom, ivrrmectin, and monoclonal antibodies.

But Rogan does NOT have an agenda here. This isnt politics from his side. He personally had a strong belief in health and fitness and that is the only "bias" he might have in a conversation about covid.

But because he has had guests that are legitimate doctors, scientists, and vaccine experts that point out questions regarding the legitimacy of the vaccine and the censorship of alternative methods of prevention and treatment, the media is painting him as a right wing idiot that is an antivaxxer.

The plain truth is, he is not those things. He is far from perfect and gets tf on my nerves often. One thing he is definitely not is a right wing moron spreading lies intentionally and he does not have any sort of agenda.

I see the articles, the reaction on reddit. And everyone thinks he is am idiot antivax, conspiracy theorist, right wing nut.

This mf had Bernie Sanders on for 3 hours to basically let Bernie talk. Then said he would prob vote for Bernie.

My point is, it is craaaaazy to me to see how people are so easily influenced by clickbait headlines, out of context clips, the government, big pharma, and mainstream media after all we have learned about them. They have been proven liars, conspirators, and frankly fucking evil, FOR DECADES.

I know this rant is long af. Sorry for that. But I just needed to vent. And I was curious about the opinions are from those that actually have spent some time listening to the dude. If you only read recent headlines and selective and well edited soundbites taken from a 3 hr convo and sided with the left and pharma, I already know there is no real discussion to be had.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Honestly Jermz, I trust that if you were seeing this shit and you were listening to Rogan in the past year or so, you would be one of the ones that would see right fucking through it.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:33 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

PrimeTime21335 wrote:
Honestly Jermz, I trust that if you were seeing this shit and you were listening to Rogan in the past year or so, you would be one of the ones that would see right fucking through it.

Oh I'm aware man, I've been following the whole story. It's BS. But its not baffling at all to me. The big C is striking again man. These drug companies got so much pull via drug and vaccine profits that they have their money and foot soldiers everywhere. I was able to sus it all out especially because I've kept my ear to the ground daily about everything that is COVID from doctors and experts and such so I could keep an informed opinion about covid and treatment options etc, and for my own personal situation because I lost my job from refusing to take the fucking vaccine. The same info Joe was getting on his show, was the same shit I was reading in papers and seeing in other videos.

It was a calculated hit to curb Joe Rogan. The establishment, which includes that nutjob dem center left whos in bed with big pharma, executed this. You think they were gonna let him make a fool of CNN's medical correspondent, and CNN, and get away with it???

I thought Spotify was going to actually stand with him, but as soon as their stock took a hit, they sat Joe down and basically told him to play nice, and he did, which absolutely SUCK...and pretty much sends the message that nobody is really too big or too small to be made to bend the knee and lick the tip.

It's anybody's guess if Rogan will actually break, or avoid covid discussions, or allow pro covid vaccine on to peddle their foolishness in response. But we'll see. And it's a joke because Rogan before this is balanced as shit. He brings on all sides, lets them talk, and then engages them with often times, intelligent questions. I've been put onto a lot of info about health thru a lot of his guests. Shit you'll never hear elsewhere. But now these bizarre hypochondriac leftists want to burn it all down, or coopt it to peddle their own narratives.

:eusa_snooty: :eusa_snooty: Is shameful bro. Utterly shameful. They all know he's not some crazed anti vaxxer, they just paint him as such because they wanna do that with anyone who wont want the covid vaccine, which is one of the reasons why I refuse to take it, because if they are all this rabid, unhinged, and downright deplorable and dishonorable in their desire and their tactics to convince me to take it.....lets me know that I should stay as far away from IT and THEM as possible!

Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You think its bad how Rogan is being painted down there, you should see how like minded ppl are painted up here right now. Canada has never been this hostile man.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
I like Joe Rogan. dude stay getting trashed tor no reason. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I like Joe Rogan. dude stay getting trashed tor no reason. :lol:

Solely because he can while getting paid for it :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:01 am 

Cash on hand:

not even just this shit but for years its been UFC fans bashing his commentary, saying he's bias, he doesnt call the fights right etc. whatever other complaints. and i guess im just not seeing it. dont know what the issue is. biggest no-no i see from him is when he exaggerates the impact of a particular strike. but thats about it lol.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:01 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hes just a good dude, period. But you aint allowed to be anything these days except for quiet, or a zealot of the prevailing orthodoxy.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz, it is really good to read all that from you. You saw right through it like I thought. It is fuckin madness man. People are so easily manipulated by the mainstream media. It is scary.

Glad I am not on an island out here.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

not even just this shit but for years its been UFC fans bashing his commentary, saying he's bias, he doesnt call the fights right etc. whatever other complaints. and i guess im just not seeing it. dont know what the issue is. biggest no-no i see from him is when he exaggerates the impact of a particular strike. but thats about it lol.

Yeah he is overboard sometimes lmaoo. "OH HES HURT!" ---- glancing blow lands. "HE IN REAL TROUBLE!" --- dude easily escapes submission attempt. :lol:

He is an OG that is a true fan, brings the hype, and knows the sport. Always feels bigger when he is announcing.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Also, Jermz, I had no idea you lost your job bc of the vaccine dude!? Tf? I am sure youve explained it elsewhere on here. Care to direct me to it, or give me a quick explanation??

Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

PrimeTime21335 wrote:
Jermz, it is really good to read all that from you. You saw right through it like I thought. It is fuckin madness man. People are so easily manipulated by the mainstream media. It is scary.

Like wise bro, it's refreshing to see you see it for what it is. I cant tell you how many university educated people that I've thought highly of since we were kids...I've seen gullibly scarf down all of this bullshit and then carry it from person to person to recruit and brown beat ppl into these bullshit narratives. I dont mind ppl taking the shit, but championing the cause of forcing ppl is FUCKED UP!!!

Ok Rant.

Ya, the trudeau govt gave the ok to businesses to mandate these vaccines as they see fit, while simultaneously adding a vaccine requirement to EI (unemployment), so that anyone who got let go would basically have to get a new job asap, or they can just quit and not be entitled to severance, termination pay, etc. They were also trying in the courts to make non compliance to vax requirements a fireable offense, which means that ppl wouldn't be entitled to shit and would have a firing on their employment record, so take the vaxx or we're gonna put the scarlet letter on you basically. The only exemptions were medical ones, and religious ones, but they also arrogated on themselves to assess whether or not your religious exemption was valid by making you fill out a form saying who your pastor was and the church and more details. And I also learned like in Australia, the medical exemptions for like allergies or whatever, they'd still try to put you in a controlled environment while they try to vaxx you "safely"!

My initial stance on the vaccine was, let me wait and see results and everything around it before I take it. And all I fucking saw was question marks, and instead of intelligent answers, it was just brow beating "just take it, SCIENCE". Conflicting data, a system that seemed to white out vaccine side effects, hospital staff who dont even know how to identify and then log side effects..or simply dont have the time to do so...and thus side effects went wildly unreported, zero accountability in fixing these broken systems....and also in the basic administering of said vaccine (its an intravenus injection, such injections should be deployed using aspiration, a method to avoid it getting into the blood steam, yet they refuse to use this method), an entire orthodoxy constantly telling likes about the properties and effectiveness of the vaccine, etc etc etc. And last, a sky high recovery rate for my age group, among all the scare tactics trying to make me believe that I have no natural protection from this fucking thing. I mean personally I think it is fucking insane that I had to commit a lot of time to becoming an expert in a subfield just so I could guarantee being informed and my own safety because the medical and political establishment were less interested in conformed consent and my fkin safety than they should have been.

So I applied for the religious exemption, but left off the pastor and church (because I read that as them basically trying to get a listing of all the troublesome antivaxx churches out there), they declined it, and then instead of a straight firing, they send me home for 2 months...to give me another chance to vaxx and come back to work, which I first thought was to make ppl go home and not get paid to pressure them into folding...but now I know is due to them waiting for the supreme court to rule on if they could fire ppl for non compliance, which the judge ruled that they couldnt, so after the 2 months, they had to pay me out severance, termination, and vacation owed. I also got a new job recently, which I could have really taken almost as soon as they sent me home in the first place, so I came out ontop.

But ya, as bad as mandates are down there, they are worse up here chief, thats why the truckers convoy started up here. It's straight authoritarianism up here, even with light ass omicron. Not every job has a vaxx requirement, but the vaxx passport is in full effect. You can't fuckin go anywhere without it, cant fly, cant bus, cant train, no events, restaurtants, no gyms, all kinds of limitations, and there were signs pointing to them attempting across the board mandates.

And Prime, we have 35 million people in big ass Canada. We have more land space than you guys do, but we have 35 million, you know how many deaths we've had up here for them to be going fucking insane with freedom stealing??? 35000 ppl man. A virus with a 0.1% fucking death rate. So in Canada, including ppl with comorbities, You have a 99.9% recovery rate, officially! Now imagine we eliminate those who are perfectly healthy....how much of those ppl died??? A very very small amount. So Canadas healthy recovery rate is like 99.99% or something else absurdly high. But they are firing public sector workers, nurses, people in transportation services, giving businesses carte blanche to deploy mandates, and then more recently, the truckers as well!!!

Aight man my rant is done, it's fucking shit up here. I just wanna clear my debts and either get the fuck out, or move far fucking north and just work remotely, til ppl wake the fuck up.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Also, Jermz, I had no idea you lost your job bc of the vaccine dude!? Tf? I am sure youve explained it elsewhere on here. Care to direct me to it, or give me a quick explanation??

Sorry for the rant man, the wound is still raw lol.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:31 am 

Cash on hand:

uhhhh..... :lol:

https://ew.com/music/india-arie-joe-rog ... y-boycott/

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:12 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I dont think Joe is racist...

But yeah that shit was racist af wtfff?? :shit-storm: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:30 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ive seen almost all of those times hes used the hard r....ans while I never like it said by a white man and didnt like him saying it...everytime it was said was in the context of a story or an example or some type of reference.....and not actually calling someone a black man. But planet of the apes one was disgusting though and I never liked how that one flew under the radar when he said it.

Dude aint racist though....hes just insensitive in his bubble. But itll be interesting what spotify does with this!! Full court fuckin press.

And ftr....i dont like india arie. I think her music is average. Always has been. But bravo i guess shes gonna get some time under the lights and draw in more listeners over this.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:38 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

PrimeTime21335 wrote:

Like wise bro, it's refreshing to see you see it for what it is. I cant tell you how many university educated people that I've thought highly of since we were kids...I've seen gullibly scarf down all of this bullshit and then carry it from person to person to recruit and brown beat ppl into these bullshit narratives. I dont mind ppl taking the shit, but championing the cause of forcing ppl is FUCKED UP!!!

Ok Rant.

Ya, the trudeau govt gave the ok to businesses to mandate these vaccines as they see fit, while simultaneously adding a vaccine requirement to EI (unemployment), so that anyone who got let go would basically have to get a new job asap, or they can just quit and not be entitled to severance, termination pay, etc. They were also trying in the courts to make non compliance to vax requirements a fireable offense, which means that ppl wouldn't be entitled to shit and would have a firing on their employment record, so take the vaxx or we're gonna put the scarlet letter on you basically. The only exemptions were medical ones, and religious ones, but they also arrogated on themselves to assess whether or not your religious exemption was valid by making you fill out a form saying who your pastor was and the church and more details. And I also learned like in Australia, the medical exemptions for like allergies or whatever, they'd still try to put you in a controlled environment while they try to vaxx you "safely"!

My initial stance on the vaccine was, let me wait and see results and everything around it before I take it. And all I fucking saw was question marks, and instead of intelligent answers, it was just brow beating "just take it, SCIENCE". Conflicting data, a system that seemed to white out vaccine side effects, hospital staff who dont even know how to identify and then log side effects..or simply dont have the time to do so...and thus side effects went wildly unreported, zero accountability in fixing these broken systems....and also in the basic administering of said vaccine (its an intravenus injection, such injections should be deployed using aspiration, a method to avoid it getting into the blood steam, yet they refuse to use this method), an entire orthodoxy constantly telling likes about the properties and effectiveness of the vaccine, etc etc etc. And last, a sky high recovery rate for my age group, among all the scare tactics trying to make me believe that I have no natural protection from this fucking thing. I mean personally I think it is fucking insane that I had to commit a lot of time to becoming an expert in a subfield just so I could guarantee being informed and my own safety because the medical and political establishment were less interested in conformed consent and my fkin safety than they should have been.

So I applied for the religious exemption, but left off the pastor and church (because I read that as them basically trying to get a listing of all the troublesome antivaxx churches out there), they declined it, and then instead of a straight firing, they send me home for 2 months...to give me another chance to vaxx and come back to work, which I first thought was to make ppl go home and not get paid to pressure them into folding...but now I know is due to them waiting for the supreme court to rule on if they could fire ppl for non compliance, which the judge ruled that they couldnt, so after the 2 months, they had to pay me out severance, termination, and vacation owed. I also got a new job recently, which I could have really taken almost as soon as they sent me home in the first place, so I came out ontop.

But ya, as bad as mandates are down there, they are worse up here chief, thats why the truckers convoy started up here. It's straight authoritarianism up here, even with light ass omicron. Not every job has a vaxx requirement, but the vaxx passport is in full effect. You can't fuckin go anywhere without it, cant fly, cant bus, cant train, no events, restaurtants, no gyms, all kinds of limitations, and there were signs pointing to them attempting across the board mandates.

And Prime, we have 35 million people in big ass Canada. We have more land space than you guys do, but we have 35 million, you know how many deaths we've had up here for them to be going fucking insane with freedom stealing??? 35000 ppl man. A virus with a 0.1% fucking death rate. So in Canada, including ppl with comorbities, You have a 99.9% recovery rate, officially! Now imagine we eliminate those who are perfectly healthy....how much of those ppl died??? A very very small amount. So Canadas healthy recovery rate is like 99.99% or something else absurdly high. But they are firing public sector workers, nurses, people in transportation services, giving businesses carte blanche to deploy mandates, and then more recently, the truckers as well!!!

Aight man my rant is done, it's fucking shit up here. I just wanna clear my debts and either get the fuck out, or move far fucking north and just work remotely, til ppl wake the fuck up.

That shit is crazy and I had no idea it was that bad.

Dont apologize for the rant I appreciate the info and it is eye opening and sad.

Nobody can convince me that big pharma isnt behind this.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:40 am 

Cash on hand:

he might be in a world of shit if prominent black fighters decide to boycott him. he got potential interviews coming up in the very next PPV with Derrick Lewis and Izzy Adesanya. :rofl:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:42 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

he might be in a world of shit if prominent black fighters decide to boycott him. he got potential interviews coming up in the very next PPV with Derrick Lewis and Izzy Adesanya. :rofl:

That was some serious not-cool racist shit, I cant defend it. But I fr dont think dude is racist, and I dont think fighters will think he is either.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:24 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well Prime. Idk what that blk girl you was dealing with told you :cool: :pimp: but Jermz gonna clear it up. Using the n word..even the hard r....doesnt make one a racist. Imagine a dude wishes good will on everyone and has engaged in no malicious activities towards black folks...in fact has a long history of being friendly to them and has given them opportunities thru his platform. But hes deployed the hard r in discussions. It dont make him a racist. It makes him insensitive to the potential feelings of those blk folks he knows that wouldnt appreciate that coming out of his mouth. But again...i bet he aint ever call THEM it or say it in their presence. But hes still insensitive that he saying it in videos for them to see but he aint no racist man.

That said..Joe needs to just eat shit and apologize. Because the white guy who seeks carte blanche to say the word is always gonna be looked at as a racist. And thats enough to wreck his platform.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:25 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

At this point though. Joe dont even need spotify. He can quite litterally make JoeRogan.com. Charge a 5 dollar a month subscription fee, and get the same ppl who edit his videos to upload his content to his site. Shit...then he could just allow other ppl to upload vids and ish, add some admins and mods...and youd have an instant youtube like platform.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

na, but The Planet of the Apes sure as shit is racist. and while the hard 'r' doesnt neccessarily make him racist, it is concerning that he feels so comfortable saying it. and once again, we have to wonder what else he's said or done that hasnt been exposed. if im Joe and im reading Jermz post, im having a huge sigh of relief and hoping the rest of the world is as understanding and nice.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well Prime. Idk what that blk girl you was dealing with told you :cool: :pimp: but Jermz gonna clear it up. Using the n word..even the hard r....doesnt make one a racist. Imagine a dude wishes good will on everyone and has engaged in no malicious activities towards black folks...in fact has a long history of being friendly to them and has given them opportunities thru his platform. But hes deployed the hard r in discussions. It dont make him a racist. It makes him insensitive to the potential feelings of those blk folks he knows that wouldnt appreciate that coming out of his mouth. But again...i bet he aint ever call THEM it or say it in their presence. But hes still insensitive that he saying it in videos for them to see but he aint no racist man.

That said..Joe needs to just eat shit and apologize. Because the white guy who seeks carte blanche to say the word is always gonna be looked at as a racist. And thats enough to wreck his platform.

:lol: For sure, bro. I agree with you. As for that chick, she was hyper sensitive to racism. She was basically racist herself, tbh. Eeeverything was about race to that woman. So fucking toxic. I would be really surprised if you could talk any reason to her in this situation. She wouldn't want me to say "nigga" when I singing Lil Wayne songs to myself in the car (fuck that shit, I did anyway, I aint fuckin racist for that).

Anyway, he posted an apology. Theyre talking about it on reddit. Apparently over a decade ago he had his own forum he would post on and it was like the old wild west of the internet with a shitload of racism and constant porn. It has been deleted for like 10 years but people are saying he better hope nobody digs that shit up.

Here is his apology. I agree with the N word stuff you said. I have never heard him say it in the 5 years I have listened to the pod. I think, in context, it is forgivable, but the planet of the apes thing was sooo baddd lmao. I get he was trying to be funny, and we all say shit we regret, but that one was a dandy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZlnH8MAb8L/?hl=en

Board index » Off Topic