Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ali
Jordan
Ruth

I can't think of a 4th.

If you have 3 which are from the same sports, fuck it. I was thinking about levels, there's levels to all this shit. Like you have hallnof gamers, but even within that there's levels, there the HOF dudes that got the itednin unanimously vs dudes that got in their 4th try.

When it comes to sports, who would your Rushmore consist of if you had to pick 4 absolute fucking titans?

I go with Alin for sure because he's arguably the greatest, but then had such an impact with his fucking movement and just being out spoken.
Jordan just changed the fucking game man, he made every great player before him look fucking average.
Ruth lead the league in homerun at a time where the number 2 guy didn't exist, it was teams. This dude was hitting 54 and the next one on the list would be a team with 30. That shit is just fucking crazy, and he pitched and he did all this drunk. Wouldn't necessarily say he's the best to ever play the game, but he's a freak who was decades ahead of his time.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Jordan
Brady
Bonds
Mayweather

this can be an exhausting controversial exercise with so many factors to consider. i simplified to its very simplest form. the 4 major sports, the best that i ever saw in each sport. these 4, to often, seem(ed) virtually unbeatable.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

just for fun I'll do one for each sport .....

Brady
Montana
B. Sanders
J. Rice

Bonds
Griffey Jr.
M. Rivera
R. Johnson

Jordan
Lebron
Duncan
Shaq

Floyd
J. Jones
Khabib
Rousey

Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jordan
Brady
Bonds
Mayweather

this can be an exhausting controversial exercise with so many factors to consider. i simplified to its very simplest form. the 4 major sports, the best that i ever saw in each sport. these 4, to often, seem(ed) virtually unbeatable.

You got mad heart, I was thinking of putting Brady as my 4th and I think he should. I wanted to make it difficult by eliminating the need to break it down by sports, but I think you've helped give me the nudge :rofl:
I'm going MJ, Ali, Ruth and Brady.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Jordan
Brady
Bonds
Mayweather

You know, this is probably mine. Hands down.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brady
Montana
B. Sanders
J. Rice

Bonds
Griffey Jr.
M. Rivera
R. Johnson

Jordan
Lebron
Duncan
Shaq

Floyd
J. Jones
Khabib
Rousey

Dont start me up about Clay Matthews sister today man. Just dont lol.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm surprised at some of the names A threw out there, these are the elite of elite I'm talking about, And yes. Its objective, but Randy for one don't belong there. I don't he's top 5 of all time and I don't think anything he did was out of this world, besides the fact that he's very tall. Maybe I didn't pay attention to his stats, HOF for sure, but I wouldn't deem him the special kind.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Brady
Montana
B. Sanders
J. Rice

Bonds
Griffey Jr.
M. Rivera
R. Johnson

Jordan
Lebron
Duncan
Shaq

Floyd
J. Jones
Khabib
Rousey

:hearty-laugh:

she the only one i put on due to intangible shit. she is the #1 pioneer for womens MMA, which is huge right now, and again, she trailblazed that movement. would it have happened anyway?? maybe. but she did that shit.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm surprised at some of the names A threw out there, these are the elite of elite I'm talking about, And yes. Its objective, but Randy for one don't belong there. I don't he's top 5 of all time and I don't think anything he did was out of this world, besides the fact that he's very tall. Maybe I didn't pay attention to his stats, HOF for sure, but I wouldn't deem him the special kind.

bruh he led the league in Ks NINE times. thats a whole careers worth of years. thats retarded. and did so in the steroid era. certainly one of the top 5 ive ever seen with my own eyes. but yea its subjective. i just saw that dude flat out dominate most of the time.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:56 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

bruh he led the league in Ks NINE times. thats a whole careers worth of years. thats retarded. and did so in the steroid era. certainly one of the top 5 ive ever seen with my own eyes. but yea its subjective. i just saw that dude flat out dominate most of the time.

I mean, what pitcher gonna go up before Randy, Truth? Ryan?

Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brady
Montana
B. Sanders
J. Rice

Bonds
Griffey Jr.
M. Rivera
R. Johnson

Jordan
Lebron
Duncan
Shaq

Floyd
J. Jones
Khabib
Rousey

she the only one i put on due to intangible shit. she is the #1 pioneer for womens MMA, which is huge right now, and again, she trailblazed that movement. would it have happened anyway?? maybe. but she did that shit.

Yeah all of that aint wrong. But the way she went out in back to back fashion knockers her off the rushmore man. And as far as her looks is concerned, sometimes I catch her on her little videos and I hate that I find her a little cute sometimes man. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

I mean, what pitcher gonna go up before Randy, Truth? Ryan?

Don't have Nolan there either, the best I've ever seen is Pedro in his prime, none like him, though Randy probably had more quality years. I'm factoring everything, and even Pedro is a guy I'm excluding from this list, I'm trying to keep this to God like accomplishments on and off the court of play.
That's what I get from my 4, you never gonna have another athlete dominate a sport like Ruth did, it's pretty much impossible. Was Ruth better than a lot of the great players we know today? Eh, maybe not, but it ain't his fault, he played in his Era and the shit he did was almost not real.
What Brady is doing is ridiculous. Makes no sense.
Jordan had a similar impact on his sport, though I won't shy away that what Lebron is doing at his age is pretty spectacular.
We won't get another Ali either. That's a once in a lifetime.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Brady
Montana
B. Sanders
J. Rice

Bonds
Griffey Jr.
M. Rivera
R. Johnson

Jordan
Lebron
Duncan
Shaq

Floyd
J. Jones
Khabib
Rousey

Yeah all of that aint wrong. But the way she went out in back to back fashion knockers her off the rushmore man. And as far as her looks is concerned, sometimes I catch her on her little videos and I hate that I find her a little cute sometimes man. :hearty-laugh:

yea you aint wrong. and i hesitated and had Pacquiao and Tyson in mind as my last fighter, but fuck it. Ronda is always gonna be my girl lol.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:08 am 

Cash on hand:

Jeniifer Love Hewitt

Jennifer Lopez

Megan Good

Salma Hayek

and she missed the cut but special honorable mention to Scarlett Johannsen.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:07 am 

Cash on hand:

Bobbys Bacon Cheeseburger

Jersey Mikes Chipotle Cheesesteak with bacon

My Jamaican homies' Jerk Chicken

Moms Chuleta

special honorable mention to my wifes Italian Wedding soup.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Larry Bird
Joe Montana
Mickey Mantle
Wayne Gretzky
Joe Calzaghe

Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Michael Jordan
Cassius Clay
Serena Williams
Tiger Woods

Post Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:46 am 

Cash on hand:

dont mean to sound snobbish and disrespectful, but I'm not for seeing a Rushmore with a golfer and tennis player when all major sports are accounted for. aint nobody blitzing Serena or trying to punch Tiger in his face. well, except his ex wife. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:50 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
dont mean to sound snobbish and disrespectful, but I'm not for seeing a Rushmore with a golfer and tennis player when all major sports are accounted for. aint nobody blitzing Serena or trying to punch Tiger in his face. well, except his ex wife. :hearty-laugh:

:hearty-laugh: Ya im with you. Tiger had a chance too, but cheating then running from his club swinging wife and driving into a tree, followed up by the ultimate bitch move of lettin the entire caucasian golfing establishment coax him into getting on a podium and crying and apologizing for dickin down bitches....is not an act becoming of a rushmore man.

And rj I can say similar about cassius, because while ppl love to remember how he stood up against being drafted, the forget how he was used by Uncle Sam via Jimmy Carter to coax african countries into tryna boycott the soviet union when america aint do shit when the same countries demanded that they boycott South African apartheid. Ole Cassius Clay aint the political freedom fighter that hes made out to be.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:45 am 

Cash on hand:

Yo I thought about Tiger man but then felt the same way, like nah man, I respect the Playa but it's golf, fu k that shit.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

YouTube started at similar survey but they narrowed it down to who people thought was the greatest GOAT of all time, the selections were Jordan, Ruth, Gretzky and Brady.

Folks were stuck on MJ and Gretzky, interesting comment made by someone which I plan to look up to validate, but Wayne G. Is the all time points leader in Hockey, and if you took away all of his goals, he'd still be the points leader if you only counted his assists. That's seems impossible to me, so I have to fact check that, that's some crazy fucking shit.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

completely forgot about Gretzky. yea his #s are absurd. id also doubt he has more assists than anyone else has total points. if thats true then holy fucking shit. and honestly im getting a little annoyed with Ruth being a 100% automatic entry damn near 100% of the time.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

It's just that Ruth was leading the league in Homeruns with 54 when the second place was occupied by a baseball team with 35, talk about being on a different level :lol:
I know he did it so long ago that's its also hard to judge, and this should've a skills thing because we can't just rely on numbers, otherwise if we have a discussion about best pitcher ever for example are we gonna throw Cy young in there just because he has a number nobody will ever come close to.
Hard to keep the Babe off these though, he was doing some pretty insane shit at a time where it just didn't seem possible.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

And yea man, dude has 1963 assist and the Jagr who is second has 1921 total points, Wayne has 2800+ total points, crazy fucking shit.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Aye Gretsky is fucking LEGIT! I think he got his name reduced from that cross state lines gambling ring he was running. But in his time his dominance over the field was undeniable, and he was playing in an era with some bad hard htting muthafuckas, whole being a small skilled guy who just put the style on em. It's much like Jerry Rice in that regard.

Board index » Off Topic