Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
:smile81: :smile81: :smile81:

How much was you paying a month?

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Son, I was going through some shit man. These motherfuckers were trying to screw me, I had a home and bundle package and my original quote for dull service for two cars, for the year was like 4300..
Then I get an additional premium, half way through the coverage adding 1700.00
I knew it was because they added our little man to the coverage but I asked them and they were talking about a claim which was honored during the previous coverage.
The thing is I'm really bad with paper work so they emailed this shit and next thing you know I need to pay up the remainder of the coverage which was 3100.00 or they were cutting my insurance.
I was like OK, I gave them the check number and routing, called Geico and switched the entire coverage, bith home and auto, the Geico nigga was like yo I can make that shit effective right now, I told him do it... And I stopped the check.

Motherfuckers man.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Son, I was going through some shit man. These motherfuckers were trying to screw me, I had a home and bundle package and my original quote for dull service for two cars, for the year was like 4300..
I knew it was because they added our little man to the coverage but I asked them and they were talking about a claim which was honored during the previous coverage.
The thing is I'm really bad with paper work so they emailed this shit and next thing you know I need to pay up the remainder of the coverage which was 3100.00 or they were cutting my insurance.
I was like OK, I gave them the check number and routing, called Geico and switched the entire coverage, bith home and auto, the Geico nigga was like yo I can make that shit effective right now, I told him do it... And I stopped the check.

Motherfuckers man.

Damn, sounds like insurance companies in the states have clued into how much they can milk yall on insurance like they milk us up here in the Toronto Area. How did the former company take it? They try to offer you a better deal?

In time Geico gonna try to play games with you too, but 15% take it while it's there fa sho. Fuckin insurance companies man, nothin but shake down artists.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Motherfuckers man.

Damn, sounds like insurance companies in the states have clued into how much they can milk yall on insurance like they milk us up here in the Toronto Area. How did the former company take it? They try to offer you a better deal?

In time Geico gonna try to play games with you too, but 15% take it while it's there fa sho. Fuckin insurance companies man, nothin but shake down artists.

Yea they were like before you switch let us try to get you better coverage, I was like nah this shit is already effective, I let them know I put a stop on the payment and they blowing me up now on the jack, not sure what the fuck they want to talk about. I made sure there was no lapse in coverage and they still owe me money for the home part as that was fully paid off. I wrote them and told them they need to send me those couple hundred dollars they owe me.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America

Motherfuckers man.

Legalized organized crime. You are required to have it, required to pay it, and don't get SHIT when you need it.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

DaTruth wrote:

Yea they were like before you switch let us try to get you better coverage, I was like nah this shit is already effective, I let them know I put a stop on the payment and they blowing me up now on the jack, not sure what the fuck they want to talk about. I made sure there was no lapse in coverage and they still owe me money for the home part as that was fully paid off. I wrote them and told them they need to send me those couple hundred dollars they owe me.

:hearty-laugh: I like your style man, fuck em!

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:04 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

USAA ia rhe best insurance company I've ever had.
They've got everything...banking...investment...insurance...A+ shit.
And I'm paying half of what other companies were asking.
Not sure you can get them without some military background or attachment though.
THey've got the best onine login setup I've used as well.
The account is organized very well.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea V, I believe that one you have to have military, either directly or someone from your immediate fam. Isn't that the one Gronk be trying to get down with in the commercials?

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yezzir. either you have to be in the military, or a member of your immediate fam

Board index » Off Topic