Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
Long time no type.

This fucking week has been a motherfucker.

Hope all you guys been doing ok.

We got a new kitten a week ago. We got another one year ago. These fuckers have been hissing a lot.

On top of that, we put my main dog down this past Thursday.

Anyway, all is good. The cats are getting along and of course they are getting along with my other little dog.

Sorry for being a sumbitch negative tone. On top of all that shit, I have my RN license going again and have challenged myself to get experience on a med surg floor. I knew it was going to be a real mother, and it lives up to my expectation. Strangely enough, while I’m stressed out more, I’m satisfied as I enjoy the patient contact and I think I’m making a difference with these folks. A lot of them are remembering my name.

I haven’t watched boxing in ages and I know there has been some on lately. There has been some really good mma fights. Just great ones. There are some great match ups, but, I have to agree with Anis, I find Kamari Usman vs Khasmet Chimaev the most intriguing.of course anything Justin Garthje will work.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
damn you literally crossed my mind as i was posting last night. "damn where the fuck Bonea at, again...." sorry about your dog. fuck cats, no offense lol. good to hear from you again. Cheers! :cool:

Post Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

What's good Bonea sorry to hear about your dog, everytime I see some wierd shit crawling around in my patio you come to mind.
Lately no crazy shit, we have a bunny who's practically made a home in our backyard, all good though he's respectful and doesn't come out when there's company, we we understand eachother.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Board index » Off Topic