Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: Kyle Rittenhouse
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Any of yall following this? I've only heard tidbits here and there but it sounds like he's about to go free.

Honestly, this just seem like white ppl business to me :lol: but its hard for me to feel sorry for anyone involved.

This little asshole left his house with an assault rifle with the intent to go out to shoot someone, and he crying in the court room like a bitch.

His momma in the court room crying like a bitch, but she was the one who drove this lil devil across the state line with his weapon and ammo with the intent of shooting someone.

And those muthafuckas who he shot, if you watch the video, antagonized the fuck out of the situation, and their intention was to rush his ass while he was on the ground and take his weapon away and do god only knows what.

All these ppl guilty in my eyes.

And of course the whole damn court and the police force who dragged they feet on locking his ass up at the scene are guilty too.

Just glad he aint shoot no brothas man, phew :pimp: woulda been harder to keep black folks out of this mess.

Post subject: Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:20 am 

Cash on hand:

I been kinda keeping up with the trial and I thought he'd walk since the very beginning when I first seen all the videos. The first guy he shot and killed was the only thing the prosecution could've argued was murder since I don't think there was any clear video of that full encounter.

The guy that tried to bash him with the skateboard that was killed and the medic guy that had a gun and got his bicep blown off was clearly done in self defense. There was also another guy that rushed Rittenhouse when he fell but he stopped and put his hands up and Rittenhouse showed good trigger discipline and control by not firing at him and only his attackers in that encounter. I think he'll walk but who knows.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He'll probably walk for murder, but I dont see how he walks completely. There was clear intent for him to engage in some variant of lawlessness and vigilanteeism, and if the court doesn't punish that they'll be siding with ppl crossing state lines with weapons into conflict zones.

Id like to see his momma be brought up on some accomplice shit to be honest.

But ya, the center media did a fantastic job of painting a racial element to this when what dude really did was defend himself against some rowdy white boys.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
ive paid zero attention to this and just assumed he was your typical crazy white trash murderer simply based on his name. thats a textbook white boy murderer name. but based on what ya saying, this mofo drove to another state, with weapons already in place?? where does the self defense kick in?? im not implying anything im truly curious. im sure if ya sounding sure of it that there's probably an element of self defense. its just intriguing that he's the one who apparently went out of his way to see these dudes.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:39 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

ive paid zero attention to this and just assumed he was your typical crazy white trash murderer simply based on his name. thats a textbook white boy murderer name. but based on what ya saying, this mofo drove to another state, with weapons already in place?? where does the self defense kick in?? im not implying anything im truly curious. im sure if ya sounding sure of it that there's probably an element of self defense. its just intriguing that he's the one who apparently went out of his way to see these dudes.

Basically he was supposedly at a car dealership protecting it. A shot went off elsewhere, and this dude Rosenbaum tried to jump at the kid and take his gun away. Kid fired at him for times, dead.

So the kid flees, and a bunch of ppl chase him saying that the kid just killed someone. Kid trips on the floor, and they basically try to rush him, hit him with a skate board, kick him, and try to take his gun, kid starts letting shots off on all of them, shoots and kills the dude who tried to clock him with the skate board and take the gun away, shoots another guy but only injures him. In all cases it was a clear case of self defense if you see the video for the second anyway. You know me and my race card :lol: shit was self defense.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Any of yall following this? I've only heard tidbits here and there but it sounds like he's about to go free.

Honestly, this just seem like white ppl business to me :lol: but its hard for me to feel sorry for anyone involved.

This little asshole left his house with an assault rifle with the intent to go out to shoot someone, and he crying in the court room like a bitch.

His momma in the court room crying like a bitch, but she was the one who drove this lil devil across the state line with his weapon and ammo with the intent of shooting someone.

And those muthafuckas who he shot, if you watch the video, antagonized the fuck out of the situation, and their intention was to rush his ass while he was on the ground and take his weapon away and do god only knows what.

And of course the whole damn court and the police force who dragged they feet on locking his ass up at the scene are guilty too.

Just glad he aint shoot no brothas man, phew :pimp: woulda been harder to keep black folks out of this mess.

Wrong

Post Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Wrong

What was his intent Burowz.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Wrong

What was his intent Burowz.

Listen to the trial.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I didnt ask the trial. I asked you.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Brother gonna have his cousins back no matter what. i respect that.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol:

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America

So true. THis little fucker showed up with the intent of using that gun

Post Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

E907777 wrote:

Anyone with an intellect knows this. This aint no grown man, it was an awkward 17 year old who didnt even have a car or a license to get to where the fuck he was going, with an enabling ass mother to boot. He gotta do time for that aspect of it. But ya the rest seems like a clear case of self defense.

I want the mother to eat a charge. Even if it gets reduced, she deserves one.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

E907777 wrote:

Anyone with an intellect knows this. This aint no grown man, it was an awkward 17 year old who didnt even have a car or a license to get to where the fuck he was going, with an enabling ass mother to boot. He gotta do time for that aspect of it. But ya the rest seems like a clear case of self defense.

I want the mother to eat a charge. Even if it gets reduced, she deserves one.

Fuck yea she does

Post Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz thats what keeps confusing me here. how is it self defense but also he had clear intentions of shooting people??

Post Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz thats what keeps confusing me here. how is it self defense but also he had clear intentions of shooting people??

Because he crossed state lines illegally and underage with a gun into a warzone. Yes, the self defense of the particular situation where he was attacked is valid. But it doesn't remove the intent he had of getting involved in an already volatile situation. You can say he was only going there to defend property. Well ok then, but him illegally taking the gun means he had clear intent to defend himself, shoot ppl as well, and anything that comes with injecting himself into said warzone. All of those things can be true at the same time.

Its like like Truth goes to the gas station with the hardware, some shit pops off and he lets some go, his intent was to go and get gas and some other shit happened, and Truth is legal. This kid went into a situation where shots was poppin off, lawlessness was going down, and many armed ppl was in there, he illegal and underrage. Shooting ppl has to be on the list of his intentions by default.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuck yea she does

Mother of the fukin year. You drop your 17 year old into a fucking warzone with a fuckin gun and tell him to go be somebody???

Yo my mom wouldn't even drop me at a party at that age man :lol: "You wanna go where....with what gun??? Take you and your gun totin ass upstairs and train your sights on your math book!"

And I know yall dont like me playing the race card but this is how the liberals is making a racial case here, because you know aint no fuckin way they would be letting a black kid off of any hook here, if that kid was black he wouldnt have made it off the street without a severe case of lead poisoning from the cops, Burowz ppl wouldn't be out championing the black kids cause, and that kids black ass parents wouldnt have drove his ass anywhere because they woulda known that his blk ass woulda been shot. And thats the white privilege of the situation. Most white ppl have more sense than to send their teenager into a fuckin warzone, but the ones that dont already have a sense of white entitlement that they can do that...and the police wont empty the clip on them for shit.

And thats the precedent that gets set if you let this fuckin kid walk completely free.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ill reiterate though, I dont want this kid going away for life or murder. Fuck, even manslaughter. But whatever laws are on the books for being underaged and taking a weapon across state lines, tag his ass for that.

But they dismissed this charge already, which shows how egregious this shit is. This is probably the only charge that he should be hit with, and it would carry about a year sentence and 10k fine as a misdemeanor in Wisconsin for being underaged and carrying a weapon in public not used for hunting. But somehow they dig up a fucking exception that his weapon qualifies as a hunting caliber weapon....ya, he was hunting alwight.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

As per usual, you don't know what you are talking about.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Because he crossed state lines illegally and underage with a gun into a warzone. Yes, the self defense of the particular situation where he was attacked is valid. But it doesn't remove the intent he had of getting involved in an already volatile situation. You can say he was only going there to defend property. Well ok then, but him illegally taking the gun means he had clear intent to defend himself, shoot ppl as well, and anything that comes with injecting himself into said warzone. All of those things can be true at the same time.

Its like like Truth goes to the gas station with the hardware, some shit pops off and he lets some go, his intent was to go and get gas and some other shit happened, and Truth is legal. This kid went into a situation where shots was poppin off, lawlessness was going down, and many armed ppl was in there, he illegal and underrage. Shooting ppl has to be on the list of his intentions by default.

ah, ok. that sounds pretty clear. im honestly getting all the finer details from your posts on here lol. weird set of circumstances including the mom. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Its like this...you put yourself in a situation where you have to defend yourself holding an AR...have that sling wrapped tight like you are going to use it running around wild-like...when someone or enough people think it might be in the best interest to take it from you because you are 17 with yer hat on backwards ready to do business....you shoot them.

They were all there for some action...and they got it.

Protesting and protesting the protest.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

ah, ok. that sounds pretty clear. im honestly getting all the finer details from your posts on here lol. weird set of circumstances including the mom. :kopfpatsch:

You really aren't though

Post Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

You really aren't though

whats missing??

Post Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You really aren't though

whats missing??

Whats missing is the usual pettifogging and obfuscation from Burowz.

Board index » Off Topic