Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:22 am 

Cash on hand:

I've got two on my team, Metlife has already approved for leaves of at least two months due to mental issues they have to deal with.

Welcome to 2021 folks.

I'm not insensitive to the fact that we go through shit and I've been through more than one situation where I wake up and just stepping out of bed is hard, I get it, but I also wouldn't be real if I said people are about to milk the shit out of this new agenda.

We are fucked.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:40 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

I'm not insensitive to the fact that we go through shit and I've been through more than one situation where I wake up and just stepping out of bed is hard, I get it, but I also wouldn't be real if I said people are about to milk the shit out of this new agenda.

this is EXACTLY where im at with it. the shit is real, but its about to get realer than what it really is. for real. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:40 am 

Cash on hand:

this is EXACTLY where im at with it. the shit is real, but its about to get realer than what it really is. for real. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :lol:

If I could share with you just two conversations I had in the last two weeks, and for what it's worth my response is carefully tailored which isn't hard because I'm a human being, but it always ends with you need to see a doctor and that doctor has to support a claim that has to go through HR, if it gets approved I am fine with it otherwise I'd you need to take days you will have to use up all sick days and vacation days.
So far one has gotten approved until Nov. Motherfucking 29th, no deaths no illnesses, just "Stuff", ok. Cool. Get better and see you in December, don't get hurt on black Friday trying to fight for a 32 inch.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:46 am 

Cash on hand:

i will not hesitate to take some time off if motherfuckers push me to it. especially in my line of work. i will have a mental breakdown worthy of an Oscar. :rofl:

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:48 am 

Cash on hand:

i will not hesitate to take some time off if motherfuckers push me to it. especially in my line of work. i will have a mental breakdown worthy of an Oscar. :rofl:

:lol:
Fuck it, now is the time, do it and have someone record the meltdown in the pantry, if you do the Ron Bergundy and drunk the half and half right out of the carton they will send you home for 3 months :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:12 am 

Cash on hand:

shiiit, im fin'na take that great idea and expand on it, taking Will Ferrell shit to the extreme. Half and half right out the carton while going 2 months without shaving, then let them see me eating spaghetti with maple syrup ala Elf, then finally an ode to Old School, im going streaking. Now i can enjoy Christmas, New Years, and the NFL playoffs without worrying about going to work. :smile81:

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:14 am 

Cash on hand:

shiiit, im fin'na take that great idea and expand on it, taking Will Ferrell shit to the extreme. Half and half right out the carton while going 2 months without shaving, then let them see me eating spaghetti with maple syrup ala Elf, then finally an ode to Old School, im going streaking. Now i can enjoy Christmas, New Years, and the NFL playoffs without worrying about going to work. :smile81:

That's not going to work, you know what your problem is? You're going full retard, you never go full retard man everybody knows that.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:14 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

That's not going to work, you know what your problem is? You're going full retard, you never go full retard man everybody knows that.

Ya the performance has to be a slow meditated boil over time. Let ppl see it in plain sight. So that when it comes for the employers henchmen to find evidence, it's all over the office with at least half of the ppl in there.

I thought about doing it with all these mandates about to go into effect, but im much too much of a man, i'd rather they just fire me, pay me out and get it over with. I hate assistance programs man, my toxic masculinity wont let me use em. I aint never gotten my free massage, my free eye check, free pair of glasses, free check up for my shoulder and back pains, all due respect to those who milk their entitlements, I guess nothing wrong with it, I'm just built different.

And when I was off work for a year and a half, I could have applied for and received unemployment, but i aint no bitch. I can't put faggot movements on my life resume.

Cant imagine ppl who milk shit like this. My brother died on a friday, RIP, and I was at work monday, didnt tell anybody nothin. Called me sister that same day, she was at work too. The Children of David M just made of sterner stuff.

But ya, Mental Health is a muthafucka. And directly and indirectly all of our tax money is paying for it.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

a would be rookie mistake for sure. :kopfpatsch: :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

the timing of this thread is stupendous. my wife just texted me saying her best friend just got off of work until fucking January 10th. originally had her heart checked cause she was feeling chest pains and other funny stuff. when the results came back with a 100% clean bill of health, she told the Dr. she is simply stressed out. bam, 2 months off. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Most human beings are weak. That's just what it is.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

the timing of this thread is stupendous. my wife just texted me saying her best friend just got off of work until fucking January 10th. originally had her heart checked cause she was feeling chest pains and other funny stuff. when the results came back with a 100% clean bill of health, she told the Dr. she is simply stressed out. bam, 2 months off. :hearty-laugh:

Is she hot? I'll come up there and drive my cock in her ass for those two months.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Chest hurts? All tests show everything is normal? Are you stressed? Yeap, that's a panic attack, just chill for two months.
That's the pattern.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Brother Burowz wrote:

Is she hot? I'll come up there and drive my cock in her ass for those two months.

a bit rotund, probably more Jermz speed. :rofl:

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Most human beings are weak. That's just what it is.

while this sounds overly harsh, its probably the truest and most realistic POV one can take. Alot of people just dont know what real problems and issues and stresses are. like this fucking Ben Simmons going through mental health issues because people think he sucks at basketball. fuck outta here.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

Chill Burowz. Shes vaccinated anyway. You dont want her shedding on you..do you?? :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

I say good for them. I've seen too many people just work and go home, work and go home. Shit my mom never missed a day, still works today at 70 + years old. But she has to go home and drink every night, like most hard workers lmao. I have that same work ethic, but i make sure I enjoy my work, so it dont feel like work, feel me.

The second i think about taking one of these leaves its time for a new gig. You should enjoy what you do, like see yourself doing until a bigger better plan of yours comes into play. Not just settle snd work yourself to death for the fuck of it, and come home and drink.

What I hate is habitual takers of time lol like a MF that's always on some kind of break or bullshit. They eventually get weeded out but it's like have some fuckin pride .. like Jermz said that assistance life constantly filling out papers and requesting help is gay

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I say good for them. I've seen too many people just work and go home, work and go home. Shit my mom never missed a day, still works today at 70 + years old. But she has to go home and drink every night, like most hard workers lmao. I have that same work ethic, but i make sure I enjoy my work, so it dont feel like work, feel me.

The second i think about taking one of these leaves its time for a new gig. You should enjoy what you do, like see yourself doing until a bigger better plan of yours comes into play. Not just settle snd work yourself to death for the fuck of it, and come home and drink.

What I hate is habitual takers of time lol like a MF that's always on some kind of break or bullshit. They eventually get weeded out but it's like have some fuckin pride .. like Jermz said that assistance life constantly filling out papers and requesting help is gay

Theres that end of it too. Employers fucking RIDE employees and do the most fucked up things sometimes. So it's a case by case really where I'd like to know the background of shit before I think the shit is justified. I like to see them get their just due when they have it coming.

My mother is the same as yours man, shes worked her ass off at every job she's ever had, never stopped working just because the day was over, devotes herself to her job, and every morning 600 630 hit and she awake again to go back at it, only time off she take is sick days and her earned vacation, 60 in Feb, so she still got years left of the shit, and if you was to insinuate that she should go exploit the employer on some mental health shit she'd be like

Some ppl just built different. Some built to go, some built to take the easy route any way that they can.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

I say good for them. I've seen too many people just work and go home, work and go home. Shit my mom never missed a day, still works today at 70 + years old. But she has to go home and drink every night, like most hard workers lmao.

she drinks cause she's happy and loves life. such an annoying common misconception, that people drink just cause they stressed or work to hard etc. yea thats true in some cases. just like its true with smoking, having sex, eating, beating your wife, and even playing FF.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

I say good for them. I've seen too many people just work and go home, work and go home. Shit my mom never missed a day, still works today at 70 + years old. But she has to go home and drink every night, like most hard workers lmao.

she drinks cause she's happy and loves life. such an annoying common misconception, that people drink just cause they stressed or work to hard etc. yea thats true in some cases. just like its true with smoking, having sex, eating, beating your wife, and even playing FF.

No...she drinks cause she has demons. I believe the same is almost true with cigarette smokers. There are usually underlying demons or stress.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

Chill Burowz. Shes vaccinated anyway. You dont want her shedding on you..do you?? :hearty-laugh:

Truer words never spoken. Looks like I will be one handing it to my grave.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You are asking too much from the American workforce. :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

You are asking too much from the American workforce. :lol:

You are correct lol

And Austin, I do believe there are some people who just like to drink, like The Irish, and the Native Americans, and like my big crip homie OG Vern may he rest in peace. We would drink 211 Steel Reserve's together except his was laced with dark liquor. Straight boilermakers

Post Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

No...she drinks cause she has demons. I believe the same is almost true with cigarette smokers. There are usually underlying demons or stress.

ah ok. my bad. i kinda spoke out of place there and was just guessing and hoping i was right. but yea, im on that Irish and Native American shit. :lol: ....i actually prefer not to drink if im feeling down or sad or angry,.which i rarely feel like that now-a-days.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ayy...news over the wire...McDonald's employees are planning a walk-out over sexual harassment or some shit with the hopes of unionizing. At least 10 major cities will be walking out tomorrow. Should be interesting. I didn't realize sexual harassment was a prevalent thing at McDonald's. I guess the Hand2Booty Burglar was masked and oiled up from the fryer and got a little too excited.

Board index » Off Topic