Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Fucked!!!!

Post subject: Re: Fuck The Police
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
This news story can't get enough mention for my liking.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:16 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
except when you need the police
then you are like let me call 911 right away!
true there are some very bad police
remember I used to deal drugs in new york city
but
many more police are great people
when i drove for uber and lyft and drive taxi here in tampa bay and in new york city. i used them about once a week to help me out
defund the police is one of the most ignorant statements i have seen in my lifetime!
lets look at portland oregon
enuff said
but then again in canada the police only seem tough when they are dragging away pastors who want to have church services

1 Corinthians 9:26 common english bible

So now this is how I run—not without a clear goal in sight. I fight like a boxer in the ring, not like someone who is shadowboxing.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
This is a pretty egregious killing. Almost as bad as the killing of Oscar Grant.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Maaaaan. Besides that cop being underwhelming as hell and not being able to put a dude down without a gun shot...

That guy seemed slow as hell and madd suspect, and he wasn't complying at all, all he did was resist.

But he still aint need to take the gun out a shoot him in the back of the head man, thats just fucked. You dont called for backup already, the back up is coming, stand firm til you get back up. But when the dept dont give a fuck whether its dead or alive you get shit like this :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Maaaaan. Besides that cop being underwhelming as hell and not being able to put a dude down without a gun shot...

That guy seemed slow as hell and madd suspect, and he wasn't complying at all, all he did was resist.

But he still aint need to take the gun out a shoot him in the back of the head man, thats just fucked. You dont called for backup already, the back up is coming, stand firm til you get back up. But when the dept dont give a fuck whether its dead or alive you get shit like this :eusa_snooty:

This shit gonna create a powder keg. Where it happened, there's a lot of black folks. This white cop is toast...and he should be. It made me sick to look at it. I mean, he got killed because the license plate didn't match the car. In America, that shit is barely a misdemeanor. In instances like this, I have no problem with all of the rioting and shit. They can burn that police department down.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Guess where this white executioner cop got married at, Jermz?

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

Where???

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

Where???

In Kenya. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can't make this shit up.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Do you guys attempt to be impartial? Or as soon as there is a police involved shooting the cop is wrong automatically? :eusa_think: :kopfpatsch:

The guy wouldn't comply with anything the officer asked him too. Shit he lucky he didn't get shot right at the beginning when he hopped out of the car, and refused to get back in. Plenty cops would have probably started the violence there. This cop asked him many times to do certain things and he did not.

His plates didn't match the car, that usually aint a good sign. The car could be stolen, or used for certain crimes. Ol'boy could be on the run. The people i know who switch plates aint good people lol. He got it, and acted the way he did because he knew he probably had some shit going on. Maybe he feared getting deported cause I believe he was African. At the very end he grabbed the cops taser, the coo asked him several times drop the taser.

He maybe could have stood up once he pulled his pistol, backed up and gave him another warning or so if possible. But none of us where in his shoes, that shit feels like forever when you are wrestling with someone trying to apprehend or hold them down. The guy had a friend with him outside the car. Backup was taking forever. Its sad but I believe it will be justified. The cop maybe could have had a more compassionate or de-escalating type voice, but dude was not complying from the beginning. For reasons we do not know. It was justified tho.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

The problem is, you have to be held at a higher standard if you're a police officer, and it just doesn't work if every challenge is going to end up in you feeling you have to take someone's life, because once that happens, right or wrong that person is now dead. So he doesn't have an opportunity to rethink his decision and his reaction.

The cop had a dominant position. I'm not going to tell anybody when to feel in danger of their life and when not to, but if you have a dominant position, you telling me a shot to the back of the head is the only way out there?

Nah bro, fuck all that other shit. Cops supposed to be disciplined enough to not have it come to that like that unless it's necessary.

Also, can't wait to hear the shit dude was into.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:29 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

DaTruth wrote:
The problem is, you have to be held at a higher standard if you're a police officer, and it just doesn't work if every challenge is going to end up in you feeling you have to take someone's life, because once that happens, right or wrong that person is now dead. So he doesn't have an opportunity to rethink his decision and his reaction.

The cop had a dominant position. I'm not going to tell anybody when to feel in danger of their life and when not to, but if you have a dominant position, you telling me a shot to the back of the head is the only way out there?

Nah bro, fuck all that other shit. Cops supposed to be disciplined enough to not have it come to that like that unless it's necessary.

Also, can't wait to hear the shit dude was into.

Nailed it Truth, nailed it.

Ice, I really can't believe you think that cop was justified to shoot a man in the back of the head while in a dominant position.

For everything that dude was doing nothing was offensive. He wasn't hitting the cop back, he wasnt trying to use his taser on him. He was reacting defensively, none of it warranted a bullet. Hell, that cop with position could have rained rabbit punches down on dude and it would have been worlds better than taking the gun out! He done called for the back up, all the shit you have and you can't go thru all those things before using the lethal shit? Hell, position so dominant he could have shot dude in an arm or a leg. Back of the head??? And you think it's a righteous shot Ice??? :eusa_snooty:

Nah Ice, you are beyond wrong.

The cop got blood and adrenaline in his eye and panic'd not because of the situation, but because he's just a shit cop, straight up and down. Dude aint hit him, dude aint try to mount him or nothin like that. His tired ass simply couldn't hold down, got out of breath, and took the gun out.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice I believe is just playing devils advocate, or he has let society brainwash him into a submissive mindstate where any sort of resistance is evaluated and classified as being a misfit, warrant of any punishment given, with no need to measure crime vs punishment. I think he's playing devils advocate.
I get it, dude resisted, shouldn't do that with cops. He deserved to get tasted, had he gotten the baton treatment a few times, again... Don't do that with cops.
A bullet to the dome though?
Nah man, that guy should be given a gun no more than a frustrated Jimmy who's been picked on his whole life on his way to the school to air that shit out. Keep guns away from Jimmy, and cops like that. We don't them.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Do you guys attempt to be impartial? Or as soon as there is a police involved shooting the cop is wrong automatically? :eusa_think: :kopfpatsch:

The guy wouldn't comply with anything the officer asked him too. Shit he lucky he didn't get shot right at the beginning when he hopped out of the car, and refused to get back in. Plenty cops would have probably started the violence there. This cop asked him many times to do certain things and he did not.

His plates didn't match the car, that usually aint a good sign. The car could be stolen, or used for certain crimes. Ol'boy could be on the run. The people i know who switch plates aint good people lol. He got it, and acted the way he did because he knew he probably had some shit going on. Maybe he feared getting deported cause I believe he was African. At the very end he grabbed the cops taser, the coo asked him several times drop the taser.

He maybe could have stood up once he pulled his pistol, backed up and gave him another warning or so if possible. But none of us where in his shoes, that shit feels like forever when you are wrestling with someone trying to apprehend or hold them down. The guy had a friend with him outside the car. Backup was taking forever. Its sad but I believe it will be justified. The cop maybe could have had a more compassionate or de-escalating type voice, but dude was not complying from the beginning. For reasons we do not know. It was justified tho.

The cop executed this man. Fuck that cop. I hope he spends the rest of his miserable life in prison.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Or we can simplify shit just as B did :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I've watched a lot of cop shootings and cops killing citizens and this might be the worst one I've seen. It's just so blatantly an execution style killing. It's heinous. I can't believe there are so many people justifying it but then again, there are so many crazy motherfucking cop dickers in America.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

I've watched a lot of cop shootings and cops killing citizens and this might be the worst one I've seen. It's just so blatantly an execution style killing. It's heinous. I can't believe there are so many people justifying it but then again, there are so many crazy motherfucking cop dickers in America.

I still say the one where the dude just shot the guy sitting in the passenger seat, while his girl was recording the whole thing from the driver's seat. In that case there was absolutely nothing the dude was doing to be a threat, wasn't armed, that shit was crazy to me. This one is bad to, and it's crazy we have to compare shit like this, but that shooting with homeboy in the passenger seat was just some movie type shit. No justification whatsoever.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ice I believe is just playing devils advocate, or he has let society brainwash him into a submissive mindstate where any sort of resistance is evaluated and classified as being a misfit, warrant of any punishment given, with no need to measure crime vs punishment. I think he's playing devils advocate.
I get it, dude resisted, shouldn't do that with cops. He deserved to get tasted, had he gotten the baton treatment a few times, again... Don't do that with cops.
A bullet to the dome though?
Nah man, that guy should be given a gun no more than a frustrated Jimmy who's been picked on his whole life on his way to the school to air that shit out. Keep guns away from Jimmy, and cops like that. We don't them.

Think about it bro, before the Rodney King beating, we never used to hear about this shit on the news, and more than 30 years later, the shit is just as prevalent as ever. I remember we used to have Channel 1 in high school, which was news that I guess was geared towards teenagers. So, when they were showing all of the L.A. riot shit, I said real loud in class that we should have a riot. I was just trying to be funny but I also understood the outrage because of what these cops did to Rodney and all of those motherfuckers were acquitted. I got suspended from school for like four days or some shit because I said that but I told the teacher who snitched on me to the dean that I didn't regret it and that I'd say it again just to spite her old crusty white ass.

In all of these years after the King beating, and with all of the body cameras, black men are still getting executed for traffic stops and for selling loosies outside of a corner shop. Where is the reform????

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man the awareness just has to be out there, even though I know shit gets frustrating talking about shit that just doesn't seem to change.
I'm pretty much prohibited about touching this topic during family events because I almost caused a fucking riot over the Trayvon shit and the BLM agenda. Problem is, when people don't want to listen and they're close minded, they love to fish out what they're facts are but get offended when they hear the contrary.
I almost punched a dude who's married to the family because of that discussion, cause I'm as patient as they come man but when you hear stupid shit, and you hear the passion behind it, you want to slap common sense into that fucking person.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I still say the one where the dude just shot the guy sitting in the passenger seat, while his girl was recording the whole thing from the driver's seat. In that case there was absolutely nothing the dude was doing to be a threat, wasn't armed, that shit was crazy to me. This one is bad to, and it's crazy we have to compare shit like this, but that shooting with homeboy in the passenger seat was just some movie type shit. No justification whatsoever.

Are you talking about the Philando Castile shooting?

This one?

The cop who killed Castile was acquitted.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Watch "The Truth About the Philando Castile Verdict: The Daily Show" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/wqgz7kRGVxg

Yea that's it.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

When you have an underlying devalue of the lives of certain races, your conscience dont stop you from taking a gun out and letting a shot go at the back of someones head, or letting a shot go with they kid and kid momma in the car. I dont have to see it any other way than that.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

That man took his own life. You grab a coos taser you getting shot. Period end of story. Dont believe me go reach for any officer's weapon off his belt. 10 times out of 10 you getting shot.

He asked him drop the taser a few times. And it sounded like it was trying to go off.

Anyway like i said, its sad. Could the officer have done something different, that's tough to say. Because Lyola didn't comply with anything from the beginning, resisted, and took the officers weapon away. The cop was not trying to kill this man. He gave him several chances. And tried the taser before his pistol.

We have to be accountable for our own actions. Instead of coming for the officer all the time. Look at it factually, and not with feelings.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Board index » Off Topic