Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: Texas Abortion Ban
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Upheld by the Supreme Court. Said to be the biggest abortion ruling in nearly 50 years. How you guys feel about it? And abortion in general. And let me go first before Brother says I should have aborted my kids or some other vile shit lol

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post subject: Re: Texas Abortion Ban
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I;m not for abortion as a form of birth control, people gotta have some fucking common sense. But if I read this shit correctly, even as a product of rape or incest, you can't abort that shit. That's fucked up

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Im hearing a lot of jokes on this shit, with all this shit about how men can have periods too and shit like that, assholes is firing back now saying abortion is mens business too :lol:

Personally while being against abortion, I think its dumb to remove choice in cases of rape, incest, etc. But I know a lot of women who have aborted, a lot. And Women who do are just straight irresponsible outside of those extremes, which is pathetic given there are 11 forms of birth control countermeasures. But nontheless, removing the option is fucked up.

About as fucked up as forcing ppl to vaccinated by removing them from jobs and leveraging societal privileges against them. Which is why I find it all humorous...because those that are for the abortion ban, and those who are for mandatory vaccination, are assholes on opposites of the rope in a tug of war, calling the other side evil.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah...removing that option is just fucked.

Not to hijack this thread into another covid vax thread, but local government announced today it would deny unemployment for anyone who was fired for refusing to be vaxxed.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah...removing that option is just fucked.

Not to hijack this thread into another covid vax thread, but local government announced today it would deny unemployment for anyone who was fired for refusing to be vaxxed.

:hearty-laugh: These people are going to rip apart an already broken society.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Im hearing a lot of jokes on this shit, with all this shit about how men can have periods too and shit like that, assholes is firing back now saying abortion is mens business too :lol:

Personally while being against abortion, I think its dumb to remove choice in cases of rape, incest, etc. But I know a lot of women who have aborted, a lot. And Women who do are just straight irresponsible outside of those extremes, which is pathetic given there are 11 forms of birth control countermeasures. But nontheless, removing the option is fucked up.

About as fucked up as forcing ppl to vaccinated by removing them from jobs and leveraging societal privileges against them. Which is why I find it all humorous...because those that are for the abortion ban, and those who are for mandatory vaccination, are assholes on opposites of the rope in a tug of war, calling the other side evil.

That's a great point. Great fuckin point. How they gon be all freddom this and rebels one second, but bitches you're gonna have that baby :lol: :lol:

Honestly I think im with Texas on that one. They bring up rape and all that shit, but literally like 0.004% of kids are born from rape. Its really not even a thing. Plus a bitch can go get a plan B after. Incest is more common perhaps, but again, maybe get a plan b. They know the numbers are super low and it is extreme.

I personally know a few bitches who have had like 3, 4, 5 abortions. Shit is sad. Sometimes these hoes need to be saved from themsleves

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That's a great point. Great fuckin point. How they gon be all freddom this and rebels one second, but bitches you're gonna have that baby :lol: :lol:

Honestly I think im with Texas on that one. They bring up rape and all that shit, but literally like 0.004% of kids are born from rape. Its really not even a thing. Plus a bitch can go get a plan B after. Incest is more common perhaps, but again, maybe get a plan b. They know the numbers are super low and it is extreme.

I personally know a few bitches who have had like 3, 4, 5 abortions. Shit is sad. Sometimes these hoes need to be saved from themsleves

Well whats funny is, like you said, its a low percentage of rape and incest...and the women are making the point that the low percentage should still carry enough weight because ITS RAPE AND INCEST. But in a situation of rape where you tell them that a small percentage of men get falsely accused or rape...and they want a mans name released and splattered everywhere before hes even found guilty, no matter how bad it fucks up his life if he's found innocent, they tell you that the same small percentage doesn't matter and that other interests trump the small exception.

Hypocrits everywhere bro.

Even in the case of rape, you can go get a plan B. Even in a case of incest, you can get a plan B, or abort before 6 weeks. And for all those whores out there outside of those cases, they can still go do whatever they want before 6 weeks. So what the fuck are they really out arguing for??? The right to kill a fetus when the heart is out and pumping??? Fucking heartless animals when you think on the facts.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Well whats funny is, like you said, its a low percentage of rape and incest...and the women are making the point that the low percentage should still carry enough weight because ITS RAPE AND INCEST. But in a situation of rape where you tell them that a small percentage of men get falsely accused or rape...and they want a mans name released and splattered everywhere before hes even found guilty, no matter how bad it fucks up his life if he's found innocent, they tell you that the same small percentage doesn't matter and that other interests trump the small exception.

Hypocrits everywhere bro.

Even in the case of rape, you can go get a plan B. Even in a case of incest, you can get a plan B, or abort before 6 weeks. And for all those whores out there outside of those cases, they can still go do whatever they want before 6 weeks. So what the fuck are they really out arguing for??? The right to kill a fetus when the heart is out and pumping??? Fucking heartless animals when you think on the facts.

For real man, PREACH :pimp: and fuckin Biden talking all this shit. I voted for this mofo but i might have to go MAGA or be independent next time lmao

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This shit is evil on both sides bros. Is fuckin' depressing so I'm staying in my zone. I'm going to get to a point where I'm just not going to look and not care when I do. I don't care wtf either of these 2 parties decides to say or pass laws on this or that because I know its not for the people proved by past consensus support or disproval having no bearing on what gets through (worded fucked up but I think I made sense somewhat).

These people are all actors that have played the part so long they don't remember or know who the fuck there are or who they are supposed to be fighting for. Instead, they do the shit that keeps them sitting pretty inside trading with lives as commodities for votes to keep'em there. Yet, they just polarizing this shit where it won't ever come together as a country. Nobody is listening to one another anymore. We just shouting now knowing punches are coming...then kicks...eventually guns...then troops...tear gas...tanks...then curfews...new flags...you know what I'm saying.

THis ain't going to end well....but like that famous line from a prick I don't like anymore goes:

"This has to end badly otherwise it wouldn't end."

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
It doesn't affect me. I think there are more important problems to solve. The only possible good thing about the Covid vaccines is that hopefully it'll make billions of people infertile. I just don't know how you can legislate stupidity. The truth is, most people shouldn't be procreating. I knew a girl in high school who had something like five abortions. Basically, I don't like irresponsible people. I don't like it when some woman is out there having gangs of kids and there are no fathers involved and the state is literally taking care of her irresponsibility. It's like she is getting rewarded for being a stupid whore.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This isn't even about abortions. it's about pissing people off and making the other say "halleluiah".
The people opposing abortions would rather, and quite literally, sterilize those people making white trash more skinned trailer trash and brown-skinned monkeys. IF not sterilize those people its just the love of complaining like a secret fucking love affair with bitchin' about people's struggle.

Abortion is a terrible option but so to is having a baby not prepared one way or the other. People are going to fuck....PERIOD. And like any emotional thing, people doing it, won't timeout to fumble around with a condom ruining the moment trying to feel some pleasure in an otherwise mundane and possible painful life. Abortions are one thing but on the other is the opposition to birth control in general. So then it don't fuck until you are married....Nah...its all a slippery slope. Schools pass out condoms and certain parents go ape shit.

In the end...this too is about shame. Be shameful you got an abortion. Be shameful you fuck unmarried. Be shameful about condoms. Be a shame to masterbate. Be shameful about the base animal nature of sex. One side pretends to care about all babies and the other cries about personal choices and freedoms. Both would use the same fundamental argument the opposite way going on about the constitution. Is it freedom of choice, privacy, life? Nah...its about shame and control dictating through that shame.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

But its clearly not about abortion at all its just an immature tug of war where one side wants to show their constituents that they are tough on abortions while also trying to stop the bleeding of white genocide via abortion, while the other side wants unlicensed freedom to engage in moral and ethical hazard. In essence this is white on white problems. Blacks of the liberal stripe have crept up there in abortion usage, but white ppl aint fighting for the rights of blacks to procreate :lol: not those white feminists.

These hoes and the poor unfortunate women who are raped, have a 6 week fucking window to do something about their predicament. If that's not enough, then raped or not, you're a fucking idiot and I dont feel a little bit sorry for you!!!

I think 6 weeks is quite fair. And I firmly agree that when that thing starts registering a heart beat, you're engaging in murder. So, whores, get your fucking act together and either dont fuck, make sure shit gets wrapped up, use a form of birth control, or plan B that fucking shit after you fuck raw. Every fucking pharmacy carries a fucking plan B for fuck sakes! 20 bucks? Stupid sluts.

Board index » Off Topic