Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Yes I said it.

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/natio ... 685ce99dbf

Lithium fires are something else. Just LOL @ people who believe this is the future of transportation. Dumb Negus.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I'm sure people said the same shit when cars replaced horses. :lol:
Combustion engines are trash as they are inefficient.
Its probably as bad as everyone heating their house with a campfire set up in a central room. :lol:

Electric shit will get better. How to get there is another matter.

The other reason will still don't have better electric tech is because fossil fuel wants to shove the shit up your ass. They are going to plan a way to get on the electric wagon because they don't give a flying fuck as long as they get the money.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
In my personal opinion there are more quantity limits on the materials needed for all of the battery tech advances needed to switch over to electric, than quantity limits of "fossil fuels". And because those materials are so limited, and will require straight up war, upheaval, sedition, and subversion politically to acquire, they will never be cheap, and since they'll never be cheap, regular folks will never be able to afford them.

In addition to all the infrastructure they still gotta put in to charge cars to make it worth while.

I'm also never, ever buying a car that I cant work on myself, I'm quite content with polluting the environment as long as I get what the fuck I want out of MY fuckin purchase.

Elon Musk is the premier snake oil salesman/con man of this fucking era.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
they have like 10 designated electric car parking spots in the employee parking. i feel like keying the shit out of every single one of those cars when I walk past them.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

they have like 10 designated electric car parking spots in the employee parking. i feel like keying the shit out of every single one of those cars when I walk past them.

And why is that shit always located in the primo spots? Put them shits as far away from the door as possible

Post Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:45 am 

Cash on hand:

And why is that shit always located in the primo spots? Put them shits as far away from the door as possible

for real. basically get the VIP treatment for those POS cars. fucking annoying.

no offense to anyone here, if that's the case. :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:08 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm sure people said the same shit when cars replaced horses. :lol:
Combustion engines are trash as they are inefficient.
Its probably as bad as everyone heating their house with a campfire set up in a central room. :lol:

Electric shit will get better. How to get there is another matter.

The other reason will still don't have better electric tech is because fossil fuel wants to shove the shit up your ass. They are going to plan a way to get on the electric wagon because they don't give a flying fuck as long as they get the money.

Electric cars will never replace ICE cars. I know a lot about this shit and have been reading about it for years. If companies like GM try and switch to all EV, shit like this episode right here will bankrupt them. This shit cost GM $1 billion dollars.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

In my personal opinion there are more quantity limits on the materials needed for all of the battery tech advances needed to switch over to electric, than quantity limits of "fossil fuels". And because those materials are so limited, and will require straight up war, upheaval, sedition, and subversion politically to acquire, they will never be cheap, and since they'll never be cheap, regular folks will never be able to afford them.

In addition to all the infrastructure they still gotta put in to charge cars to make it worth while.

I'm also never, ever buying a car that I cant work on myself, I'm quite content with polluting the environment as long as I get what the fuck I want out of MY fuckin purchase.

There are no quantity limits on fossil fuels as oil is abiotic. So is gas for that matter. All of the charging units that they want to install over the country, well, how do you think those are going to be powered? Where is the electricity going to come from? It sure as shit isn't going to come from solar and wind. And you aren't polluting the environment with your car because regulations are so much better than what they were. The air quality in the U.S. is better than it has been in a long time because of regulations that made ICE cars less polluting. The funny thing is, you never hear the left talk about how polluting lawnmowers are and they emit around 50 times more CO2 into the atmosphere than cars do along with a bunch of other shit because those engines are polluting monsters.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:28 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My NEGUS for real!!!!!

Be the resistance ANIS!!!!!

Post Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:29 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

for real. basically get the VIP treatment for those POS cars. fucking annoying.

no offense to anyone here, if that's the case. :lol:

Electric cars are trash. They are a fire waiting to happen. And lithium fires are no fucking joke. The more EV's on the road, the more fires there will be.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:30 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There are no quantity limits on fossil fuels as oil is abiotic. So is gas for that matter. All of the charging units that they want to install over the country, well, how do you think those are going to be powered? Where is the electricity going to come from? It sure as shit isn't going to come from solar and wind. And you aren't polluting the environment with your car because regulations are so much better than what they were. The air quality in the U.S. is better than it has been in a long time because of regulations that made ICE cars less polluting. The funny thing is, you never hear the left talk about how polluting lawnmowers are and they emit around 50 times more CO2 into the atmosphere than cars do along with a bunch of other shit because those engines are polluting monsters.

I could start a conversation about how sea ice is being melted by legacy and current CFCs and not CO2, but thats for another day.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Whatever it is that yall hate so much about electric shit is odd to me.
Its nothing to bother a person I wouldn't think, but I kinda get it from a snobby standpoint....
LIke..."Look what I'm doing for the environment that you are not"

I think without any question electricity is the future of transporation.
And just from a performance standpoint electric shit is on another level.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I could start a conversation about how sea ice is being melted by legacy and current CFCs and not CO2, but thats for another day.

Russia has especially proven this over many decades of research, etc.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its nothing to bother a person I wouldn't think, but I kinda get it from a snobby standpoint....

yea for me its the snobby thing plus needlessly taking up premium parking space.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I dont hate the concept. I hate that it's been touted in a way that the workability of it all is not being clarified, and that outright lies about combustion engines and "fossil fuels" are propagated to further it. It's great in theory. In practice and in the round...its problematic is many different categories.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:20 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yup, we've been over this.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yup, we've been over this.

I first started reading about abiotic oil around 2004 but probably heard about it before then by listening to Coast2Coast AM radio as they used to talk about all kinds of cool shit back then but now the show basically sucks.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I first started reading about abiotic oil around 2004 but probably heard about it before then by listening to Coast2Coast AM radio as they used to talk about all kinds of cool shit back then but now the show basically sucks.

I didnt ever hear it put in the terms of 'abiotic oil' until you mentioned it on here, but the principle is something that I always thought was more plausible than "dinosaurs and old plant life millions of years old", while they simultaneously tell us about oil out on distant moons. Its fucked up because they started lying to us about oil being all biotic when we first started school, I can trace that shit all the way back to elementary school. One of the worlds most repeated lies.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

has nothing to do with electric cars but I didnt feel like making a thread out of this and of course the search function is garbage so i couldn't find my "Rant" thread. so....

how the fuck is there a 3 car accident in a small ass parking lot?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i go to turn into the Jersey Mikes lot and its blocked off by an absurd scene of cars and police. motherfuckers are just retarded beyond belief. 3 car accident in a small ass Jersey Mikes parking lot. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

has nothing to do with electric cars but I didnt feel like making a thread out of this and of course the search function is garbage so i couldn't find my "Rant" thread. so....

how the fuck is there a 3 car accident in a small ass parking lot?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i go to turn into the Jersey Mikes lot and its blocked off by an absurd scene of cars and police. motherfuckers are just retarded beyond belief. 3 car accident in a small ass Jersey Mikes parking lot. :hearty-laugh:

If it were an electric car involved in that accident, it would've burned the Jersey Mike's down. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is how dangerous EV's can potentially be. Read the entire article.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/05/10/ ... tain-view/

Board index » Off Topic