Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:18 am 

Cash on hand:

I know you're in Jersey and I think you might not be too far from me.
They have a Chik Filet in Englewood and a Popeyes in Paramus and Teaneck... Both accommodated by DoorDash.

Make that shit happen!!!!

:smile81:

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:27 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
there's a Popeyes on Rt. 46. less than 5 minutes from me. been there plenty of times but the service turned me off. a bunch of disrespectful 18 year old ghetto bitches it seemed like. Chick Fil A is a mission away. we pass one every year on our way to vacation but have never stopped at one, obviously. but we vacationing in July down to PA so im sure we'll pass a Chick Fil-A. :smile81:

side note. speaking of chicken. the buffalo chicken wrap with bacon from Jersey Mikes. that shit almost brought me to tears of joy yesterday. thats my recommendation to you.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:32 am 

Cash on hand:

there's a Popeyes on Rt. 46. less than 5 minutes from me. been there plenty of times but the service turned me off. a bunch of disrespectful 18 year old ghetto bitches it seemed like. Chick Fil A is a mission away. we pass one every year on our way to vacation but have never stopped at one, obviously. but we vacationing in July down to PA so im sure we'll pass a Chick Fil-A. :smile81:

side note. speaking of chicken. the buffalo chicken wrap with bacon from Jersey Mikes. that shit almost brought me to tears of joy yesterday. thats my recommendation to you.

I know you're a jerseys Mike guy, which I absolutely respect. They are serious. Have you tried the Firehouse joints?

Post Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:43 am 

Cash on hand:

never been to Firehouse but i see they have in Hackensack and Totowa, both close to me.

seems like i have a small Bucket List on my hands. :smile81:

but seriously, the Buffalo Chicken Wrap from Mikes. with or without bacon is your call. i promise you man.

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2022 10:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

So I had, finally, Chick Fil- A for the first time on Thursday. Spicy Chicken samich with pepper jack and bacon with the Mac and cheese. Sandwich was really good. Mac was incredible.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Chick Filet-A is overrated. No question. It's just pretty good. Wendy's has the best fast food chicken sandwiches. Their new Hot honey chicken sandwich is perfection. Spicy honey chicken with pepper jack, bacon, and crispy dill chips. Now, I've never tried Popeyes or KFCs chicken sandwich. I'll probably never try Popeyes cause they just have the rudest ghetto trash people working there it seems. KFC I'll get around to some day. But every other fast food, Wendy's reigns supreme in the chicken sandwich department.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:22 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
You're spot on about Wendy's chicken sandwiches.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:24 am 

Cash on hand:

Jermzhi wrote:
You're spot on about Wendy's chicken sandwiches.

Especially me being a spicy lover, Wendy's spicy creations are hands down the best. And they know how to add the perfect complimentary pieces, whether it be dill chips or fried onion strips etc. Chick Filet-A has a very strong marketing scheme and their reputation was overinflated way before they hit my area, so I think people already had their minds made up that they were amazing, before they even tried it.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

You're both wrong, and just want to be different, in no capacity can Wendy's chicken sandwiches fuck with any version of chiks sandwiches, I'll even throw the grilled joint from chik Filet. You get a quality sandwich every time, and the chicken is just flat out better.

I will say though, A was a Jerseys Mike guy, I was a Firehouse guy, but I've slowly transitioned to Jerseys Mike, that shit is amazing.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

I will say though, A was a Jerseys Mike guy, I was a Firehouse guy, but I've slowly transitioned to Jerseys Mike, that shit is amazing.

:happy-dancing: :happy: :hammer:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:58 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Chick Filet-A is overrated. No question. It's just pretty good. Wendy's has the best fast food chicken sandwiches. Their new Hot honey chicken sandwich is perfection. Spicy honey chicken with pepper jack, bacon, and crispy dill chips. Now, I'venever tried Popeyes or KFCs chicken sandwich. I'll probably never try Popeyes cause they just have the rudest ghetto trash people working there it seems. KFC I'll getaround to some day. But every other fast food, Wendy's reigns supreme in the chicken sandwich department.

Blatantly racist

Post Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Firehouse is good, Jersey Mikes tho :happy: :happy: :happy:

Chik fila is ok, exceptional service, and I agree a tad overrated as far as food. And im always hungry again not too long after lol. They got some chinese stuff going on

Anyway, i'll probably try that wrap A.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Firehouse is good, Jersey Mikes tho :happy: :happy: :happy:

Chik fila is ok, exceptional service, and I agree a tad overrated as far as food. And im always hungry again not too long after lol. They got some chinese stuff going on

Anyway, i'll probably try that wrap A.

Happened to me too. :lol:

And I must stress, overrated seems like a derogatory term, but Chick Fila is definitely good. Good food. But those drive thrus be looking like Car Shows 24/7, and I'm like damn it's not that serious. :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Chick Filet-A is overrated. No question. It's just pretty good. Wendy's has the best fast food chicken sandwiches. Their new Hot honey chicken sandwich is perfection. Spicy honey chicken with pepper jack, bacon, and crispy dill chips. Now, I'venever tried Popeyes or KFCs chicken sandwich. I'll probably never try Popeyes cause they just have the rudest ghetto trash people working there it seems. KFC I'll getaround to some day. But every other fast food, Wendy's reigns supreme in the chicken sandwich department.

Blatantly racist

Hell yea bitch.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia

Blatantly racist

Hell yea bitch.

I like it. :cool: :cool:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:27 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

On that note, there was a story in BK about a woman who complained about cold fries at mcdonalds, black woman. Comes back, complains. They take the fries from her and i guess they just tossed a few hot ones in and gave it back. SHe comes back again, this is basically an all black staff. So as she complains and asks for the manager, they get to clowning her escalating the situation. She gets distressed and calls her son.

Her Son, so far career criminal, comes to the mcdonalds, gets into an altercation with the male in the staff who was talkin the most shit to his mom, tells him to come outside. They both go outside, Son shoots the guy, I think the guy died.

Now. I'm not justifying dude killing the guy. But I have always frowned on Black folks roasting culture tbh, because in the hands of the irresponsible, it's used to escalate situations into shit like this. All they had to do was toss out the cold fries and give some hot ones, Mcdonalds dont give a fuck. Instead they decided to go in on this woman over their own fuck up, and then she calls her son, she says she didnt think he was gonna do all that, but im sure she knew how he was.

I would have fired the entire staff.

Senseless death brought on by that same rude ghetto trash that Austin may or may not be talking about, Black or not black.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Non black people can be the same variant of rude ghetto trash, but in my experience, when I come across them as a big hostile looking 6'2 black dude(big Black privilege FTW), i see them get real polite when they deal with me, versus when they dealing with their own.

Black ghetto trash have absolutely no fear and no filter, they'll go at their own, they'll go at their non own because they havent been taught better at home, at school, in their friend groups, or on social media. It's just the perfect storm of trash influences and the absence of healthy fear.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea Jermz I seen that story. Absolutely moronic. Just dumb people dealing with dumb people and it ends with a senseless result. But yea ghetto trash isn't exclusive to black people. I've seen and dealt with Rican, Dominican, Mexican and white ghetto trash. Idgaf. Trash is trash. If the shoe fits, you know the rest lol. If it's racist to call out hillbilly white trash or ghetto trash, then guilty as charged. Also just simply being in and from the ghetto doesnt automatically make you trash. But it's idiots that act up like in that McDonald's story, or the employees that turned me off from Popeyes, that are definitely trash.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Indeed. And only a Bozo and Moron would eat food made and served by trashy ppl.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:30 am 

Cash on hand:

If you don't eat at Popeyes or KFC it's your lost. I cosign both them fast food joints, Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich is crazy good.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:52 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If you don't eat at Popeyes or KFC it's your lost. I cosign both them fast food joints, Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich is crazy good.

GO TO WENDY's NIGGA!! :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

GO TO WENDY's NIGGA!! :lol:

I fuck with them all man and if you remove Chik from the equation, they held that spicy chicken crown for fast restaurants for a while, but Popeyes came through and fucked them up, I don't care of the Popeyes person serving me that shit just did a bid and they smoking a joint with a. 38 on the hip, Gimmie my shit! :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm on a diet I'm outta here before you niggas talk me into a violation. Lol

Post Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yo for real. :lol: ....my appetite has still been in vacation mode, but yesterday I finally started to feel like everything was getting back to normal mode. Only put on 6 lbs in those glorious 8 days, a highly acceptable number. I might get Wendy's tomorrow though. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yo for real. :lol: ....my appetite has still been in vacation mode, but yesterday I finally started to feel like everything was getting back to normal mode. Only put on 6 lbs in those glorious 8 days, a highly acceptable number. I might get Wendy's tomorrow though. :lol:

Just walk it off man lol, go for long ass walks :lol: after you hit the wendy's anyway :hearty-laugh:

Im jealous man :hearty-laugh: Ive been going hard with gym, 12km walks, and 1 meal a day or less, and crunches and pushups daily at home, and I been tanking fucking weight, but I get HARD cravings daily man, and this thread aint helping. I got a wedding on sunday that im in, and im already at my goal weight but fuck it wanna lose more, yall threatening this shit.

Im craving 2 burgers from a good burger spot and a milkshake, tell em to put that burger in a lettuce bun, and I know once I get in that muthafucka imma want the fries with it :hearty-laugh:

I feel sorry for obese ppl man. :hearty-laugh:

Board index » Off Topic