Post Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Jesus Christ. I pray for those people.

Post subject: Re: Crisis in Texas
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

having complete jack-asses in position of leadership also doesnt help matters. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:02 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
YOu got that jackass part spot on.

These cowboys are getting on every tv station and major cable network they can blaming "green energy". Its the stupidest fucking thing to say but people are already repeating it blaming windmills and solar.

The truth is they didn't spend to coin to winterize their systems or have sufficient backup so they could make more money. There is no instentive to protect people and only an instentive to make money. Instead of charging 50 bucks a megawatt-hour they can charge $9000 a megawatt-hour. YOu can't make this shit up.

And...this is the biggest fucking laugh is this---- Because they are Texas, with jackass cowboys in charge, they took themselves off the national power grid to supply their own bullshit. NO other state in the country is dumb enough to do this......the fucking power energy source of the country. :hearty-laugh: NOw they are fucked.

Its nothing to laugh about because people...good innocent people are hurting and will die. But these same cowboys made fun of Cali just a few months back blaming green policies during the summer.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:25 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Ive read so much stuff from disgusting ppl about this. Some of the blue variety expressing you deserve it for Texas being red and mostly Trump supporting. Some of the environment loving variety who express you deserve it for not believing in climate change. And then there was a mayor in texas who basically had to resign after telling ppl that if they didnt prepare for this kind of contingency that its their own fault and that they should stop asking for handouts from the state.

No matter the side, we have some sick virulent ppl in the world FR.

Pray for those fucking ppl indeed man. Texas aint build for the winter. Grand Solar Minimum is fucking them up.

Freak weather happens. it has always happened. If I lived in Texas, I wouldnt be winterizing my shit either. Why the fuck would I do that???

Post Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The rub is that the people in Texas don't have to personally winterize, but it's the public utility that is private/investor-owned that should have that responsibility so users don't have this happen.

there are shitty people like you said. 20 dead so far. People should just shut the fuck up making excuses especially making up narratives having little relation to why this happened to support their financial interests. The lie is transparent but people are so gah damn eager to jump trying to take a shitty bet and parlay it into a bigger shitty bet. When one jumps the other counters on the other side both going too damn far and the middle isn't impassioned with so many feelings enough to say such dumb shit.

Texas fucked up but its people just have to get to the bottom of it and make changes because it will happen again if they don't.

btw...windmills? you gotta be fucking kidding me. :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:06 am 

Cash on hand:

that former mayor is the epitome of a POS. as is their governor. and Ted Cruz. Texas is so lucky with these POS leaders.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

As I reading it, people are getting power bills in the 1000's when their averages have been about 150/mo. Price changes for demand are fucking customers because of that $9000/megawatt allowance Texas has for utilities when the nation's have is 75.

CAn you imagine that shit....your house's pipes burst and you haven't had power but you are going to get a 2000 bill for the power you used before they had to shut it down.

Jerry Jones is smiling.

ERCOT official when asked: "WE are looking into how to make this better into the future."

Post Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:35 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Good video.

Texas cowboys man. When this shit all falls apart, Texas will go first.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: I explained this to my dad when it first happened because I heard him say TX power failed because of wind power from the Green New Deal from AOC. :kopfpatsch: My poor damn dad man. I asked him why he thought that and he said, "They just said it on the news." YOu know....Fox News. I calmly explained these facts and the failure of winterizing and that Texas wanted to go-it-alone opting out of the Eastern or Western national power grid. I also explained this happened to a lesser degree 10 years ago and got rid of any oversight to enforce regulation even within the state.

He later told me it looked up what I'd said and was shocked because Fox straight up said this was because of wind power. All I said was, "Dad, its Fox."

Post Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: I explained this to my dad when it first happened because I heard him say TX power failed because of wind power from the Green New Deal from AOC. :kopfpatsch: My poor damn dad man. I asked him why he thought that and he said, "They just said it on the news." YOu know....Fox News. I calmly explained these facts and the failure of winterizing and that Texas wanted to go-it-alone opting out of the Eastern or Western national power grid. I also explained this happened to a lesser degree 10 years ago and got rid of any oversight to enforce regulation even within the state.

He later told me it looked up what I'd said and was shocked because Fox straight up said this was because of wind power. All I said was, "Dad, its Fox."

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:27 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Everything is bigger in texas, especially the pig ignorance. These ppl quite literally kept themselves separate for a national power grid that includes canada, decided to go at it alone, and didnt even prepare themselves for shit that has crippled them before. If that isnt incompetence Idk know what is.

And now. open it all back up, fuck these masks, LETS GO TEXAS!! :kopfpatsch:

I was actually in online correspondence with a fine ass Blk girl in Houston, for about 8 months, we talked about linking up after the pandemic.

This girl went on one of the worst "plandemic" tirades I've ever seen. Now, you know me, Im open to shit, and Im not a govt narrative muthafucka AT ALL. But after that shit, I had to just unfollow chick man. I aint goin into Texas man, for any reason.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Board index » Off Topic