Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Kaos wrote:
V wrote:
How you going the start this conversation?

I already have. Basically just said I'm no longer happy. She didn't cry or get upset. She just said let her know when I'll be moving out.

Oh and she wanted to know if I'm leaving before she books the vaca to PR. If I am than she will cancel those plans.

Kaos, is there any chance that you're wife may be seeing someone, or has been seeing someone on the side? My bad if you already spoke about it, this shit is 7 pages deep.

I ask only because of her reaction, though this may just be an initial shock reaction, or she may just simply be on the same page as you.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:57 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
DaTruth wrote:
Kaos, is there any chance that you're wife may be seeing someone, or has been seeing someone on the side? My bad if you already spoke about it, this shit is 7 pages deep.

I ask only because of her reaction, though this may just be an initial shock reaction, or she may just simply be on the same page as you.

I thought of it. So I started some illegal wire trapping lol. I check my phone bill to see if there is some unknown number. I found nothing. She works at an office of only women, which they all know me very well. I go with her to most of her appointments. Not cause I want to but cause she asks me to.

She is deeply into church. Always wanting me to go with her but I never do. So I don't think it's another guy. Interesting convo with her today. She says we have grown into 2 different people who want different things. I want to hang out more and have drinks and just do the normal shit men do. She says she wants to go more to church and I never want to accompany her. She tells me it looks like I want to live the single life so she is ready to let go. She says she doesn't want it to end but if it makes me happy than go ahead. She doesn't understand that she is the problem though.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Well then...that is pretty much settled...
barring someone in the church getting in her ear and telling her what she should do.
good luck

Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:06 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

V wrote:
barring someone in the church getting in her ear and telling her what she should do.
good luck

Her sister :shock:

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:20 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
how do your son/daughter(s) feel about whats going on here??

Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:47 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

RealNameNoGimmicks wrote:
how do your son/daughter(s) feel about whats going on here??

All 3 are OK with it. I think they kind of sense the tension at home. My son was like " hey that lady friend of yours is single". I fucking laughed.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

V wrote:
good luck

Her sister :shock:

yeapper...it seems like it could always go ok if just the "2" could work it out...but damn no.

next thing you know shit is coming out her mouth like aliens from outer space gave her a direct line to extract your soul and take everything you built. Crazy ass mother-in laws are going to get their licks in...sisters too. Church is thinking they still want to get some donations so they make sure they get some advice in too.....

or sometimes...especially in your case...it works out just fine because the kids are grown up.

that's what I'm hoping for you.
I'd pray...but God don't play in this game I don't think...
He just takes notes.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Thank God my kids are grown. I won't owe any child support so my check stays intact. She says she can afford the house on her own but I might throw her a couple of hundred once a month just cause 2 of my kids still live there. But that's about it.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Sorry to hear, Kaos. But, do what you gotta do man. Life is short. No sense in sticking around if things are the way they are. You have our support...you know that. You know you can come on here and vent all you want. Free therapy brother.

Thanks Burowz. Appreciate the words.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There is a saying...

Ultimately, you can not make people do what you want.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:31 am 

Cash on hand:

Thank God my kids are grown. I won't owe any child support so my check stays intact. She says she can afford the house on her own but I might throw her a couple of hundred once a month just cause 2 of my kids still live there. But that's about it.

Are the wheels in motion already?

Might as well keep this all the way 100 bro, tell me about this chick that you got on the scope on, is she next?

People told me when I got divorced to take some time to myself, I told them to fuck off, I don't do shit by the book. You got a chick on deck?

Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:10 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Are the wheels in motion already?

Might as well keep this all the way 100 bro, tell me about this chick that you got on the scope on, is she next?

People told me when I got divorced to take some time to myself, I told them to fuck off, I don't do shit by the book. You got a chick on deck?

She is a cutie. Nice body. Great fucking attitude. She used to a have a huge crush on me last year. We spoke for about 3 months but nothing came about. Her husband also a cop. He gave her a divorce a few weeks ago. Right now we just friends. She brings up the talk we had last year and than says to forget it. I think she just wants to get her divorce final. Her husband being a real dick with this breakup. So I can understand where she coming from when it comes to either slow it down or not talking right now.

My Wife knows her. They sort of like friends. Which really complicate things. I know me leaving will have her family point fingers at the lady saying how I left my wife for her which really isn't the case. Its funny cause I even told my wife the same thing. My wife knows that I was talking to her last year. She read some shit on my phone that I forgot to delete. She arguered with me and even spoke to the lady friend as well. But it was squashed a couple of months later. We went to the lady house a few times after that for dinner and a party. So the problem with them two was over. But like I said, she getting a divorce and me wanting out will lead all to believe we trying to hook up.

If it happens I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks. Its my life. My kids are grown and I cant stay in a relationship that offers me nothing. Who I be with after is no ones concern but mine. If its not with this lady than so be it. I'm not looking to move in with her and she isn't looking for that either. I rather just play the playa roll for awhile cause I need to explore a bit more before I get hooked up again. If it happens down the road than cool.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:19 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Just make sure you swing the dick around, and don't go all tunnel vision on one chick.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:23 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Just make sure you swing the dick around, and don't go all tunnel vision on one chick.

Oh you bet I will. There a few female cops who I work with that have already got me in their sights after I leave the house. One of them says she being dying to handcuff me to her bed for a long time. :lol: I just hope she aint to freaky.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

YES!!! One you start tearing up new puss you'll be a brand new man!

Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He needs to get his power back. A man whos divorcing a wife that aint giving him the proper pussy is not a man who has the power necessary to make solid decisions when it comes to a new chick. Next thing you know this guy is gonna be sending this new chick flowers and actin all foolish, and it happens to the best of us when we don't regain our power first.

Kaos, any chick you fuck start tryna get more out of you than the fuck once you start up....tell em this here... :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He needs to get his power back. A man whos divorcing a wife that aint giving him the proper pussy is not a man who has the power necessary to make solid decisions when it comes to a new chick. Next thing you know this guy is gonna be sending this new chick flowers and actin all foolish, and it happens to the best of us when we don't regain our power first.

Kaos, any chick you fuck start tryna get more out of you than the fuck once you start up....tell em this here... :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon:

Yeah kaos, we don;t wanna hear about you shacking up with a new chick. We expect you to go on a run here...you can do it!!! :happy-dancing:

Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I will admit i was falling for this chic something hard. When talks broke off I was kinda feeling down. Not to the level of "crygate" though. But who knows maybe I will hook up with her even if it's for a quick fuck session or two.

But as I said before, I got a few ladies waiting on me. I will probably turn into a whore before I settle down again.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:20 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I will admit i was falling for this chic something hard. When talks broke off I was kinda feeling down. Not to the level of "crygate" though. But who knows maybe I will hook up with her even if it's for a quick fuck session or two.

But as I said before, I got a few ladies waiting on me. I will probably turn into a whore before I settle down again.

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!!!

Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT hook up with THIS chick as your first one. You better slay 4-5 dragons before you start fucking with a chick you might have already caught feelings for. :smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:28 am 

Cash on hand:

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!!!

Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT hook up with THIS chick as your first one. You better slay 4-5 dragons before you start fucking with a chick you might have already caught feelings for. :smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon:

They probably already texting 100-200 times a day, if they are at the stage where they are sending pics already, you will be seeing Kaos at a Queens Blvd. hotel near you, hopefully The Days Inn because they have the hot tobs in the room.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Don't "fall" for nothing...Well because its falling that's why. Whatever you do, don't do something that can track you and hunt you down. Id suggest a vacation or over the weekend trip to somewhere.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:53 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!!!

I disagree. You gotta face shit head on sometimes. And in the end he gotta come back on here and hear us gas him up to go fuck other girls. I dont have no faith in the law...but I got faith in Kaos, he wont fold that easy.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So where you at? Yall separating?

Post Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

yall cant spice it up? it seems the love is gone but is that a reason to divorce? go have fun

Post Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:27 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

can we get an update?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Off Topic