Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
His VP pick is my 3rd cousin btw.

Ya the choices are ass. I am fairly anti Bernie, but he'd be better than both of these assholes. I've extrapolated your views though man, I get it. And I agree with most of what you said too. I just couldnt bring myself to vote for either these assholes, and my primary stake would be in making the democrats pay for their fucking primary shenanigans....both what they did to Bernie, and the shit they pulled with Tulsi, and the audacity of them to drag my cousin out as VP when she was an awful senator and a terrible presidential candidate.

In my eyes, what I saw, was literal proof both parties are the same fuckin thing when for two primaries in a row the democrat politicians went - oh shit, bernie might win this and he isnt REALLY one of us, we cant contol him, we gotta make sure he doesnt get the nominee at perhaps even the cost of winning the election.

That is what I saw.

Some of his ideas were pretty fuckin wack, but that dude, in my opinion, wanted to change things go help the working class in America.

Its all so foul man. You know these tax raises Biden is beating his chest for? The capitals gains tax raises?

Man hes just changing it back to what it was in fucking 2016. Gtfoh man. People are being manipulated.

I listened to Tulsi in Rogans pod while I was working and didnt really retain any of it. I liked her, but I dont remember why beyond her seeming relatively intelligent, honest, and real.

Anyway, Im really interested in what youre saying about your 3rd cousin.Harris?? That is pretty wild. Dish.

Yea Tulsi didnt get enough exposure and she was more quiet than what an outsider needed to be. But she also got shadowed by Bernie running again. 2024 will be her time if there is any time for her to be had.

But Harris, I've hated her since she took the job. Years. Then my fkin grandmother let me in on the lineage like last month. Her great grandmothers (Crishy) last name is Brown (my maternal grandmothers maiden name)...the daughter of a mixed Irish Slave owner hamilton Brown, whos father same name was full white. My great great grand father Tommy Brown was Chrissys brother, the son of Hamilton Brown. So her great grandmother is my great great grand aunt, traceable! In generational terms Kamala is my mothers generation. But Kamala has no legit interest to our Jamaican heritage or tie outside of using it for political advantage, which is why a lot of black people arent rating her as black...(outside of the fact that she's half Bramin Indian, and swore herself in as an Indian American...not an Indian Afro or Caribbean American). Her and her father have beef, probably stemming from the divorce with the mother.

Other than that, she's just shit. She's backed bad policies out in Cali, hasnt done shit for black folks, and in some cases targeted them. It was a pleasure to see Tulsi basically decapitate her in the debates. I think Kamala was supposed to be the annointed one, not Biden, not Bernie. Then she got smoked by Tulsi and everyone got off the wagon. So now they wanna get her in the back door having her run VP to a man who might not even make it one week into his administration before they declare him legally unfit to hold the office.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Very very interesting. Is your fam rooting for her heavy c of the connection?

Post Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
My family has conservative leanings but have most come ar around to hating Trump...except my mother and I. My anti politics over 2 decades has bled into them. My immediates dont do lesser evilism anymore. Aunts and uncles are all for Kamala and the dems...but itanot some of thats are cuz cheerleading either

Board index » Off Topic