Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:56 am 

Cash on hand:

RIP Terry Funk and that sucks about IRS son. Wrestling was so dope when they would come out and just talk shit before a match lol Ravishing Rick Rude roasting the crowd :lol: :lol: :lol:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Whatever happened to that chat box feature we used to have on the front page? Did it get zapped?

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Its still there.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Just booked my cruise for next summer. :happy:

Obviously excited, but also sucks knowing I have that waiting for me but it's soooooo long away. It's not like anticipating something that's a week away. I'll have to keep busy until then. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Its still there.

My dumb ass had it disabled for some odd reason. It's a shame we don't use it anymore.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Obviously excited, but also sucks knowing I have that waiting for me but it's soooooo long away. It's not like anticipating something that's a week away. I'll have to keep busy until then. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :lol:

You didn't even give us any details about the cruise you just took. Anything exciting happen?

Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:15 am 

Cash on hand:

You didn't even give us any details about the cruise you just took. Anything exciting happen?

My bad ain't know u was interested. U want the short version or the long Moe style version??

Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Omg this bitch is retarded lmao. And the blonde hair ain't doing her no favors in that regard. Exceptional rack though. But damn dumb as fuck lol.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My bad ain't know u was interested. U want the short version or the long Moe style version??

Definitely the Moe version. :deal:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:25 am 

Cash on hand:

Aight then lol. It was the absolute greatest most fun time I've ever had. Just 24/7 fun. The ship had 12 levels, some only containing the rooms and the others containing everything else. Pools, waterslides :happy: , the theater which had great musical shows, comedy shows, various parties and events, probably like 10-12 different bars, the main lounge, buffet area, burger joint which was terrific, Mexican spot, Mediterranean, Asian, a few dining rooms, pizza joint, ice cream/coffee joint, sushi, idk if I'm forgetting anything lol. All you can eat all u can drink, I obviously did alot of damage. My basic routine would be up by 7 am, breakfast by 7:30, omelet station was my fave, cheese/bacon/tomato/onion/jalapeños, amazing. Then we'd go to the pool, slides, other various activities for the kids, meanwhile I'd be getting it in from bar to bar, drinking pretty much from 11 am to about 3 pm. Then we'd go back to the cabin and take about a 2 hour nap, wake up sober, and enjoy the evening /night portion of the day. Shows at the theater, parties/events, more bar hopping, and sometimes a late night swim, usually around 11 pm or so. I watched Creed 3 on the giant screen while sipping and relaxing in the pool. That was fun. Also, as gay as it may sound lol, just standing outside of the ship and staring out into the infinite ocean was amazing. Now that's just the ship itself. We also had the 3 consecutive island days; D.R.was tons of fun. Didn't get to go out to their beach but instead we stayed at the resort and enjoyed a huge pool party. Live DJ and bar right in the pool. I made friends with a Dominican who kept calling me his brother and had a Pina Colada the size of Shaqs head. Next day was Grand Turks which we did go to the beach. Amazing. Beautiful clear clean beach water. Soft clay like sand. They were cooking and selling jerk chicken/pork right on the beach. Regrettably did not get any. Final island day was the Bahamas. Everything I described about Turks only a bit better. Not sure if i did my experience any justice but it was truly incredible. Ok I'm done. Way to much typing lol.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

I was gonna ask if you took that trip with the kids, sounds like you was able to, dope shit. Nothing like being away from work and being somewhere in the water in the middle of the day getting fucked up with the fam, it's confirms you on vacation. Good shit.
That gazing into the night shit is gay as fuck, true, but that shit happens more and more the older you get, you be appreciating the wildest shit :lol:

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

And of course the Dominicans embraced you, it's in they culture, you either getting robbed, or you a temporary brother to them while you out there lol

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I refuse to read that until you break it down in paragraphs. :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Aight then lol. It was the absolute greatest most fun time I've ever had. Just 24/7 fun. The ship had 12 levels, some only containing the rooms and the others containing everything else. Pools, waterslides  , the theater which had great musical shows, comedy shows, various parties and events, probably like 10-12 different bars, the main lounge, buffet area, burger joint which was terrific, Mexican spot, Mediterranean, Asian, a few dining rooms, pizza joint, ice cream/coffee joint, sushi, idk if I'm forgetting anything lol. All you can eat all u can drink, I obviously did alot of damage.

My basic routine would be up by 7 am, breakfast by 7:30, omelet station was my fave, cheese/bacon/tomato/onion/jalapeños, amazing. Then we'd go to the pool, slides, other various activities for the kids, meanwhile I'd be getting it in from bar to bar, drinking pretty much from 11 am to about 3 pm.
Then we'd go back to the cabin and take about a 2 hour nap, wake up sober, and enjoy the evening /night portion of the day. Shows at the theater, parties/events, more bar hopping, and sometimes a late night swim, usually around 11 pm or so. I watched Creed 3 on the giant screen while sipping and relaxing in the pool. That was fun.

Also, as gay as it may sound lol, just standing outside of the ship and staring out into the infinite ocean was amazing. Now that's just the ship itself. We also had the 3 consecutive island days; D.R.was tons of fun. Didn't get to go out to their beach but instead we stayed at the resort and enjoyed a huge pool party. Live DJ and bar right in the pool. I made friends with a Dominican who kept calling me his brother and had a Pina Colada the size of Shaqs head. Next day was Grand Turks which we did go to the beach. Amazing. Beautiful clear clean beach water. Soft clay like sand. They were cooking and selling jerk chicken/pork right on the beach. Regrettably did not get any.

Final island day was the Bahamas. Everything I described about Turks only a bit better. Not sure if i did my experience any justice but it was truly incredible. Ok I'm done. Way to much typing lol. And Burowz is a paragraph reading faggot.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Why the fuck did Hulu cancel The Great?? So fucking mad. :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

And of course the Dominicans embraced you, it's in they culture, you either getting robbed, or you a temporary brother to them while you out there lol

Word. :lol:

That's the main reason we ain't go out to the beach there. The beach was off site, 10-15 minute cab ride away. So we ain't wanna spend 20-30 minutes of our time in a cab, then also paying the extra $$$ for that, and being that far off the resort away from everyone. Safety concerns lol.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Watching college football this early in the season for the first time in forever, all because of my boy Coach Prime :boxer: :smile81: TCU favored by a landslide , but so far Colorado up 7-0 going into the second :boxer:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Me and the wife just had our first date in over a year and that shit did not disappoint. Felt like our own version of Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:32 am 

Cash on hand:

Oregon beat Portland St. 81-7. What a joke.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:51 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Let me preface by saying....I hate the Obamas...and i'm as anti neo liberal as it gets.

But anyone who says Barack Obama is gay...and their evidence is some stupid theory about Michelle Obama really being a man named Michael...and their children adopted.....is a cock sucking anti black slandering racist ... who is too stupid to hit up a fuckin web browser and see the most obvious childhood history of Michelle Robinson from muthafucka Chicago. The bullshit you come across on these apps.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Like I always say, absolute equal loonies on both sides. And I love that the "snowflakes" label and labels of soft and being oversensitive is always reserved for liberals. Absolutely hilarious because conservatives are once again just as bad in that regard. Negus hate each other cause they so similar lmao

Post Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
Like I always say, absolute equal loonies on both sides. And I love that the "snowflakes" label and labels of soft and being oversensitive is always reserved for liberals. Absolutely hilarious because conservatives are once again just as bad in that regard. Negus hate each other cause they so similar lmao

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: 100%, the asshole i got into it with online, Black dude, once I cooked him with proof.....got so sensitive he wanted to talk about everything but the gah damn proof man.

"I bet you believe in the covid virus and got the vaccine and believe it's safe, and believe in dinosaurs" Oh fuckin brother.

Both sides. Unhinged.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:04 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yall Eastern seaboard neguses supposedly got the biggest storm ever seen on the East coast coming to yo ass next weekend.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Is it that Hurricane Lee one??

Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Is it that Hurricane Lee one??

Yeah coming across the mid atlantic, along with Hurriance Margo from the North Atlantic, and Hurricane Jova coming across the gulf of mexico. They supposedly all have their own pressure system, but some surmise that they all might come together and devastate everywhere from Florida to NY.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Off Topic