Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
yea Ice i feel you on the struggle with the kids. and it sucks and worrisome. but they absolutely need to be back in school. and not even for my convenience. i wish i could spend every second of every day with them. but that remote shit aint no fucking education. my youngest in kindergarten. oldest in 8th grade. absolute pivotal times in their education careers.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

But this is why i say its extreme ice. Forcing ppl to take shit who take this all serious IS EXTREME. Now u go into our covid thread youll have mans like burowz telling u dont wear masks....dont vaxx...and send your kids to school and just whatever happens happens. Or my personal fave....the vaccine is giving ppl covid. Thats the person youre raging against. Not me V or e90.

Im not really raging....i just dont see too many other options he can do. Bring in national guard to enforce masks or lockdown? Arrest people bot wearing masks? The police and other branches of enforcement would be over extended. And it would be too "un-American " , like they saying this is. But this unlike anything any of us have seen with our own eyes. So maybe extreme measures are necessary

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Ice is on full tilt with this shit. He sounds like Hitler.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Nobody should just do what their government says to do without putting some real thought and logic into it. The government is incompetent and doesn't tell truths. Like for instance, Afghanistan, WMDs, Vietnam, and this virus just to name a shortlist of a long list. Something is amiss in this narrative because there isn't a real plan. I don't really know WTF is going on and thinking it is just money can't be it entirely. An all-or-nothing approach is what is driving the division--the polarization---in this tribal mindset. People are making fools of themselves reporting on shit they just repeat....like gah damn Rachal Maddow and Rolling stone on that "gunshot victims can't get in the ER because of people eating horse paste". UTtter gah damned lies... made-up shit without due diligence or any journalism to speak of. And, they aren't in the minority. It is everywhere.

There are people who should take the vaccine. Others...like healhy young and/or fit folk? why? I am x4 more likely to die driving this year compared to the possibility of dying from COVID. IF I get sick....fine. I shouldn't be shamed for it like I fucked up. I'll have my antibodies then, and those are looking to last longer than the vaccine by all available studies at this point. But that shit might get buried too.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:40 am 

Cash on hand:

but it is true that overrun hospitals arent able to properly care for non Covid patients. including cancer patients.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Sure is! Its why I wrote a letter to the school super last April pointing this out as a possibility.
but that particular story was about an overrun hospital because of horse paste poisoning.
THe story was just to solidify that Ivermectin is for animals...not COVID.
And there are people who believed it and there are people who have no clue that Ivermecin is used in humans for viruses.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:30 am 

Cash on hand:

Its why I wrote a letter to the school super last April pointing this out as a possibility.

how did that go?? did they/he/she actually get back to you??

Post Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:51 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The school superintendent got back to me through an email.
They hadn't closed the school yet.
However, they did close a few days later.

I could care less about in-school learning. My daughter did well in the remote situation.
I have the materials and paperwork to homeschool her within 5 days if something goes badly.
In school, for us, is just an ineffiecent use of time getting there and back.
She, now 13, is well self-motivated. She is learning as much out of school as in.
Music composition, digital illustration, writing, reading...all things she does out of school.
She even learned enough Japanese to understand some conversation...started French this summer on Duolingo. I tell her to "just be happy".

I dunno. Shit is a mess all over though. COVID will never go away. FAuci needs to tell people this saying it will become less deadly over time as we learn to treat In the meantime, don't try to spread it for the reason of the overrun hospitals and to protect the weaker folk who can't fight this as well.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Myocarditis Ice

https://streamable.com/p5a5ph

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Jermzhi wrote:

I feel bad for that young man. But it actually has been reported on a very wide basis that it could case myocarditis. That's why I have not gotten it. The men in my family sometimes have had heart issues. The people around that young man should have done better, but even when I looked into getting the shot, it warns you about that.

But basically, people are gonna have to make tough choices. He took the vax so he could play, if he was against it, then he should have opted not to take it, and just not played. I know it sucks, but these organizations have to do what they have to do.

I am not able to do a lot of the things I love right now either, we are all struggling with this.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:25 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

But this is why you can't penalize ppl for not taking the shot though. My only point here. He was FORCED to take this thing...and what did he get for it....Myocarditis. Now, it wasn't death, but what if it was? he would have died taking something, having not been informed, and having no choice in the matter as they leverage the accoutrements of society against him not taking it.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

But this is why you can't penalize ppl for not taking the shot though. My only point here. He was FORCED to take this thing...and what did he get for it....Myocarditis. Now, it wasn't death, but what if it was? he would have died taking something, having not been informed, and having no choice in the matter as they leverage the accoutrements of society against him not taking it.

He was not forced lol he could have chosen not to play. Like i said. Tough choices to be made but you can't have all the luxuries you are used to during a pandemic.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He was not forced lol he could have chosen not to play. Like i said. Tough choices to be made but you can't have all the luxuries you are used to during a pandemic.

Luxuries you call them. It'll be interesting to see where you draw the line as they add more and more "luxuries" to the other end of the scale.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Luxuries you call them. It'll be interesting to see where you draw the line as they add more and more "luxuries" to the other end of the scale.

Playing a sport and even working are a luxury. Some places you can't or dont have an opportunity to do either.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:49 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Playing a sport and even working are a luxury. Some places you can't or dont have an opportunity to do either.

:eusa_snooty:

Exactly where I thought you'd go next. We'll leave it there.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He didn't say working is a luxury? Clearly he didn't mean that...he couldn't. I will allow him to re-word his statement before I jump on him about it.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Im just saying bruh, you know where our peeps come from. Puerto rico, jamaica, trinidad and many other countries they dont get to work and shit.

Im just saying, no one is being literally forced at this point. And they are saying most cases of myocarditis and things get better after a short tike and potentially getting Covid far outweighs getting myocarditis and still recommend getting the vaccine. So IDK bro.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He didn't say working is a luxury? Clearly he didn't mean that...he couldn't. I will allow him to re-word his statement before I jump on him about it.

I think he meant it bruv.

By all means, im gonna take a break lol.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im just saying bruh, you know where our peeps come from. Puerto rico, jamaica, trinidad and many other countries they dont get to work and shit.

Im just saying, no one is being literally forced at this point. And they are saying most cases of myocarditis and things get better after a short tike and potentially getting Covid far outweighs getting myocarditis and still recommend getting the vaccine. So IDK bro.

There is no way id ever get on...subject even a small portion of the younger generation to myocarditis or blood clots or whatever...AT PAIN OF EMPLOYMENT.....just so I can feel safer and have my own luxuries back, I just can't go there with you.

Maybe we should sterilize ppl or force abortions on them next when society has a "need" that requires satisfying. That's where that kind of logic goes. It's pretty much an act of war.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its a PRIVILEGE i should say. Its not a right. So therefore you may have to adhere to some shit.

"A privilege is a certain entitlement to immunity granted by the state or another authority to a restricted group"

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Working is not a PRIVELAGE. Earning money to feed, clothe, house yourself, and your family is not a PRIVELAGE. Are you fucking high right now?

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well I'll tell ya this much, it's gonna be your side against Burowz's. You think there is no real limit to what should be taken away, and he thinks the complete opposite. As I said before, the rest of us are in the middle.

What about health? Should ppl who dont vaxx be turned away from hospitals? I'm just trying to further define your line. Grocery stores? Public transportation?

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its not about going there with me. Look its very simple, that young man chose to get the vaccine so he could play. People have a choice to abide by the mandate, or be put on leave or not work for the places enforcing them. Simple as that. And by definition, working and playing sports are privileges.

My son wanted to try out for basketball, i told his ass hell no. If the school or government said he would have to get vaxxed, i would say no.

At the end of the day there is no right way to go about this. No way that is gonna please everyone. Biden and medical personnel are trying to preserve life. And get back to the country we know and love

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Working is not a PRIVELAGE. Earning money to feed, clothe, house yourself, and your family is not a PRIVELAGE. Are you fucking high right now?

Its a privilege by definition. Look it up.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Well I'll tell ya this much, it's gonna be your side against Burowz's. You think there is no real limit to what should be taken away, and he thinks the complete opposite. As I said before, the rest of us are in the middle.

What about health? Should ppl who dont vaxx be turned away from hospitals? I'm just trying to further define your line. Grocery stores? Public transportation?

No they shouldn't be. And they wont be. Unless the virus turned liked apocalyptic or some shit than yes we could very well see that. But we are nowhere near that

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next

Board index » Off Topic