Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
"my peers" A bunch of rich people?

Post Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
"my peers" A bunch of rich people?

It was mix. 6 whites like you, the other six were black and hispanic.

What they come out with??

Hammer Time!!! :hammer:

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Not like me. Don;t lump me in with those people.

That's it. let's burn this mother fucker down!!!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

Feel the anger?? :lol: :lol: The despair??? :lol: :lol:

RIOT!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico

:lol: you had it coming

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

people just not realizing cops deal with shit everyday that leaves them disconnected from humanity.....

if you come home from a war, they'll sit u down and try to get you prepared to go back in civilian society....

but cops come home every day from a warzone, and unless you say something, don't shit happen....

you feel a certain away about a shooting, other cops rally around you and try to rationalize and condition you in to believe the shooting was justified, and make you understand that you had no choice.....

it's a culture of corruption, that needs to be adequately adressed.....if a dog keeps running out of the yard and mauling people...of course you can put the dog down, but at some point you gotta tell the owner to do something....and if he doesn't he has to be held liable....

someone needs to reach in and start properly charging these cops for these shootings....no one is down playing their job the scrutiny they're under or the conditions....but we have to stop excusing the mistakes as well..

the prosecutor who calls in a grand jury works with police far too often to be trusted as the ones to find fault in their actions

Post Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Time for the people to declare war on cops!!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

A day is coming when a cop is gonna step over the line at the wrong place at the wrong time, and he's gonne get fucked up by some angry individuals. :scarface-smiley-emoticon: :machine-gun:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There is NO conclusive proof that the kid pulled the gun out on the cop. None.

Just the video. He reaches for something on his right side, more on that later, starts to pull whatever it is back up, as the bottom of his jacket moves with his hand, he is shot. That's what the video clearly shows. You say "conclusive," because we can't see if it's a gun specifically, so that's some slick lawyering on your part. But he clearly reaches for something. On his hip. So what else could it be? We see that he's right handed, as that's the hand he points the gun at to strangers. But that's speculation. We can only say for sure that he was reaching for something. How is somebody reaching for something concealed while cops have guns on him, not responsible for getting himself shot? Eric Garner had his hands up. Mike Brown probably did too. This kid is reaching for something, as a suspect for carrying a gun, there he is reaching and getting something. That is asinine. If he was a bit older, it would seem like a clear case of suicide by cop. He put that cop, who wasn't any damn good, apparently, in an impossible situation. Was the cop supposed to wait? See it was only a pellet gun, and pinch the kid on the cheeks while calling him a silly goose? I don't know how you could have zero empathy for a cop responding to a call about somebody waving a gun around, reacting when he sees somebody reaching for something concealed on his hip. This is not Eric Garner.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Actually, I can have zero empathy for the cop when he pulls up to the kid in the manner that he did.. When nobody had been hurt up till then, no shot had been fired, and the kid was completely isolated.

I feel sorry for a 12 year old in this particular situation because....well....he's 12 years old...and as much as you can teach children, they can and invariably WILL do stupid shit! I dont feel sorry for the grown ass police officer and his veteran partner...who exercised bad judgement in how they chose to go about dealing with this particular situation.

As I said before, a good cop would have been able to handle this situation without gunning down a 12 year old.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Actually, I can have zero empathy for the cop when he pulls up to the kid in the manner that he did.. When nobody had been hurt up till then, no shot had been fired, and the kid was completely isolated.

Of course you don't.

He wasn't driving. "Nobody had been hurt..." Police should wait for people to get hurt now? They were answering a call about somebody pointing a gun in people's faces. Does one have to shoot somebody in the face before something is seen as a pressing issue? This isn't Cold Case. They find the person who really was pointing a gun into people's faces, and he reaches for his hip the moment they get out of the car. What was the cop supposed to think he was doing?

Post Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:29 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oohh, so they get call, so everything in said call must be factual right? Factual for them to pull up and go cowboys and indians before they attempt to discern the scenario for themselves. Fuck that, 2.5 seconds is all they need right? Naww, why do that? Why do we need to here when no one has been shot and no shot has been fired. I and others are in the wrong for wanting police to put their ass on the line just a little bit, which is part of their job, to get scenarios like these right. Fuck that shit bruh. Not fuck you or anything lol, but fuck that noise!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You're fixated on 2.5 seconds. You watch sports. You know what gets accomplished in tenths of seconds. Those 2.5 seconds were 4x the amount of time shorty needed to reach to his hip and grab something, which is exactly what he did in that time. And he got shot. It sucks, but that's what happened. HE pointed that stupid gun at strangers in the park, causing them to call the cops. And then HE reached to his hip as the cops approached him. The entire scenario was his doing, and you place zero blame on him. That is a completely emotional reaction, with no logic whatsoever.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:34 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia

Just the video. He reaches for something on his right side, more on that later, starts to pull whatever it is back up, as the bottom of his jacket moves with his hand, he is shot. That's what the video clearly shows. You say "conclusive," because we can't see if it's a gun specifically, so that's some slick lawyering on your part. But he clearly reaches for something. On his hip. So what else could it be? We see that he's right handed, as that's the hand he points the gun at to strangers. But that's speculation. We can only say for sure that he was reaching for something. How is somebody reaching for something concealed while cops have guns on him, not responsible for getting himself shot? Eric Garner had his hands up. Mike Brown probably did too. This kid is reaching for something, as a suspect for carrying a gun, there he is reaching and getting something. That is asinine. If he was a bit older, it would seem like a clear case of suicide by cop. He put that cop, who wasn't any damn good, apparently, in an impossible situation. Was the cop supposed to wait? See it was only a pellet gun, and pinch the kid on the cheeks while calling him a silly goose? I don't know how you could have zero empathy for a cop responding to a call about somebody waving a gun around, reacting when he sees somebody reaching for something concealed on his hip. This is not Eric Garner.

Eat a bowl of dicks you fucking idiot

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ss ... rt_m-rpt-1

Post Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:43 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You're fixated on 2.5 seconds. You watch sports. You know what gets accomplished in tenths of seconds. Those 2.5 seconds were 4x the amount of time shorty needed to reach to his hip and grab something, which is exactly what he did in that time. And he got shot. It sucks, but that's what happened. HE pointed that stupid gun at strangers in the park, causing them to call the cops. And then HE reached to his hip as the cops approached him. The entire scenario was his doing, and you place zero blame on him. That is a completely emotional reaction, with no logic whatsoever.

Sports and life where 2.5 seconds are concerned are pretty far from comparable bro. Especially when we're talking about a police car pulling up to you in the middle of a park when you dont expect a damn thing...and there aint even any flashing lights off that mofo and before that you're basically playing with a toy and talking on a phone....alone.

What I see is a kid walking around texting on his phone that is suddenly startled by a car flying up 5 feet away and no more than two seconds later he gets a bullet. I dont see him definitively reach for no gun. But I damn well see him get shot and fall almost immediately as the cop comes out of his car. And for a good long time before that, all I see is a kid chilling in the park. How the fuck can the camera catch that, but the cops dont catch that the kid for a good amount of time is sitting around posing a threat to absolutely no one?

Post Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Sports and life where 2.5 seconds are concerned are pretty far from comparable bro. Especially when we're talking about a police car pulling up to you in the middle of a park when you dont expect a damn thing...and there aint even any flashing lights off that mofo and before that you're basically playing with a toy and talking on a phone....alone.

What I see is a kid walking around texting on his phone that is suddenly startled by a car flying up 5 feet away and no more than two seconds later he gets a bullet. I dont see him definitively reach for no gun. But I damn well see him get shot and fall almost immediately as the cop comes out of his car. And for a good long time before that, all I see is a kid chilling in the park. How the fuck can the camera catch that, but the cops dont catch that the kid for a good amount of time is sitting around posing a threat to absolutely no one?

:thumbup:

fuck the motha fuckin police. it's a revolution up in this bitch!! :smile81:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:36 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

there have been stand offs.. multiple videos of stand offs where cops have had guns pointed at them and will try their best to have a gun wielding psycho path talked down....

they shoot first cuz they know they can get away with it....

they're under-trained, and carry a personal bias with them....

anytime a trained mma fighter can whoop multiple cops asses, send one to the hospital and survive....let's me know that cops have a inherent fear that all blacks are savages who will efficiently kill them through unrealistic circumstances....

even if it was a real gun..would the 12 year olds aim been that accurate in his first shot..... could the cop have taken a defensive position behind his squad car....

there's a million questions that can be asked in situations like these that could result in a life being spared....but they're not explored...because a life being spared isn't their priority at that given moment.....

Post Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
even if it was a real gun..would the 12 year olds aim been that accurate in his first shot..... could the cop have taken a defensive position behind his squad car....

who knows, but since the kid is in the clear wrong the cops aren't going to risk their lives in finding out how good a shot the kid is.

Absolutely they could've taken a defensive position behind the car and still gunned the kid down at the first sight of a threat without they themselves being harmed. A great cop could've done so.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

who knows, but since the kid is in the clear wrongthe cops aren't going to risk their lives in finding out how good a shot the kid is.

Absolutely they could've taken a defensive position behind the car and still gunned the kid down at the first sight of a threat without they themselves being harmed. A great cop could've done so.

Seriously man...how fucking dumb are you?

Post Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Gruber, if it were a court of law, I would fucking bury you. Seriously...you would be let go from whatever law firm you were at.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

who knows, but since the kid is in the clear wrongthe cops aren't going to risk their lives in finding out how good a shot the kid is.

Seriously man...how fucking dumb are you?

so you cant even acknowledge that pointing the perceived real gun and random people's faces is wrong?? Im agreeing that the cop was wrong and to quick to pull the trigger and that it was a wrongful death, but that's not good enough for you because im not acting as if the kid was shot down while attending church service. You definitely strike me as the scum type who never takes even an ounce of responsibility for their own actions and issues.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

30 minutes and he didn't bleed out? You only have two liters of blood in your body and it doesn't take long to bleed out once you've been shot--especially in the abdomen. Something isn't adding up.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm sorry guys, but you're fucked. The cops pulled up and told him to show his hands and drop the weapon. Now I dont know what you guys know about the concept of dropping a weapon, but it generally involves, I dont know, pulling said weapon out of your pants! When dude did that, he was shot. There is nothing to suggest that he was pointing it at the cops...except for the word of a trigger happy action seeking emotionally immature cop and his partner.

Two fuck ups, the cop and the dispatcher.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:51 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm sorry guys, but you're fucked. The cops pulled up and told him to show his hands and drop the weapon. Now I dont know what you guys know about the concept of dropping a weapon, but it generally involves, I dont know, pulling said weapon out of your pants! When dude did that, he was shot. There is nothing to suggest that he was pointing it at the cops...except for the word of a trigger happy action seeking emotionally immature cop and his partner.

Two fuck ups, the cop and the dispatcher.

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Check fucking mate!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Off Topic