Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:42 am 

Cash on hand:

A lot of fairytale living mothafuckas in here bro.

Vows?

Listen bro, if you took them vows, I believe you took them and meant them, but not one person is exempt from being human, and sticking to something or someone for the rest of your life may be your intention, and your ultimate goal, but being human sometimes gets in the way of this, and if it does, then sometimes it is best for both people to move their seperate ways.

I rather a man and a woman go their seperate ways, than have one poison the other, or put a bullet in the others head, instead of simply getting divorsed.

As for the entire "respect your vows", "take your vows more seriously", man , i'm divorsed, i've sinned in more ways than one, i'll let god judge me when that time comes, but don't tell me that i'm not any better than the people that go to church every fucking Sunday, then turn around and live their lives in digrace.

Yo, divorce. That's all it is man, a divorce, you wanna break up with your wife Kaos because you think its done and you feel the 25 years you put in is all you had to put in?

Do so my nigga, and live the next 25 happier than you are now.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:45 am 

Cash on hand:

dusouljah wrote:
i feel like i understand what you're saying, but i feel like you're missing what i'm saying.....

have you gotten to what it is?
have you let her know how you feel?

is she going through some type of mid-life crisis?

maybe she doesn't feel sexually attractive to you anymore.
she could be feeling her morality, and she feels like you're the one who's turning cold to her......

are you guys open and honest to eachother?

are you vulnerable to each other? are you submissive to eachother?

you ever have a pet? (not calling you or her an animal, but bare with me)

if you ever had a dog, you'd know that when they really fucks with you they'll lay on their back and let you rub their stomach.....i don't know if that shit feels good or whatever.....but i do know that's the ultimate sign of complete trust and submission....

they're exposing their most vulnerable side to you and have complete trust that instead of hurting them. you will comfort them....

i feel like somewhere u guys lost the ability to comfort each other...and instead of exposing yourself byt being desperate to make things work....you want to call it quits, because you refuse to allow yourself to be miserable....

it sounds like ego bruh....ego has no place in a marriage

You need to take a step back son. Never approach a situation with a book mentaility, there are no rules to this shit, and ambition and determination gets crushed by time and life. Hope you live exactly how it is you want to live, but if you ever come to the point where you feel that live has to be lived apart from the women you have married, you will understand what i'm saying.

I don't with you to stay married forever, or to get divorced, but I will tell you that i hope you live your life as happy as you can, and as honest to yourselve as you can.

In the end, you end up hurting the people you love the most when you lie to the as opposed to being honest with them.

If someone doesn't want to be with somebody anymore, and they stick it out because....they simply feel they have to, that shit ain't saving anybody.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
newly wed or not, certain things are supposed to be forever.....i don't even care if it sounds fairytale...

forever is supposed to be forever....

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Kaos wrote:
My wife is 38 years old. Still young enough to have a kid. But I been asking since she was 31 years old. All these years later she has refused. I understand that with age its a risk. Which for me time is of the essence to make this happen. But it looks like a final no. I have spoken to her time and time again. Hell I'm tired of talking. We have had counseling. We have had numerous one on one time. Just last night we had another deep convo about me moving out. She says all she wants is not to be enemies. Of course I lose the most. Going from a nice house to living in some fucking room in a family member house.

I'm a man. I love to fuck. But I don't stick my dick in everything I see. (at least not for a few years :lol: )Its strictly wife. She is not interested in sex anymore. Its not another guy cause my eyes and ears are wide open. (I track her phone and monitor her calls which she knows nothing about). She just gotten old in my eyes. I asked her if she is no longer attracted to me. She says she is but doesn't know why she is dead in the sack. She is worried of me cheating on her cause of the lack of sex. Still she cant find herself to make love. I'm not saying we don't have any at all. But its very very sporadic. If I don't try months would go by without anything.

I have lost love for her. I believe she has lost love for me. So why stay? Why make each other miserable? I wont do another year much less another 25. Souljah, I know what vows mean. I took mine seriously which is why this marriage has lasted 25 fucking years. I didn't bolt the first chance I knew that the uniform is a pussy magnet. I stood my ground. Raise my kids. Bought a house, cars, boat, Vacations and did the best I could as a husband and father. But when time runs out than its time to move on. This may be the time. I'm not an old man that cant start over. I'm just 41 years old. But the clock is ticking. I don't want to be 50 years old searching for someone new.

Damn, sounds like you've tried everything. Separating might be for the best. Good luck.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
idk if this is a dumb question or not, but why do you want another child at this stage of your life??

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
dusouljah wrote:
newly wed or not, certain things are supposed to be forever.....i don't even care if it sounds fairytale...

forever is supposed to be forever....

You really just starting out in Marriage. Talk to me in a few more years how you feel. I hope it works out for you and you stay married forever. But its not a fairytale at all. Some marriages don't work after some years. It is what it is.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

RealNameNoGimmicks wrote:
idk if this is a dumb question or not, but why do you want another child at this stage of your life??

I been asking for 7 years. Its not a new thing for me. And I feel its still not too late but it is getting there. I just feel that a new baby in the house would bring some much needed cheer.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
A new baby wouldnt bring anything but resentment in your current situation bro.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i always tell my wife that it's till death do us part... so if the love gets stale...we'll walk in a room with a loaded pistol...

who makes it out alive is single

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

dusouljah wrote:
i always tell my wife that it's till death do us part... so if the love gets stale...we'll walk in a room with a loaded pistol...

my man!

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
dusouljah wrote:

yea that's a much better option than divorce. :?

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I didn't hear talk about 2 loaded pistols.
You ain't talking about a fair negotiation. 8-)

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
I'm with Anis and Jermz about the baby. That's the last thing you need to bring in to fix the relationship. It may be good for a while, but it will not fix any underlying problems. Plus, babies are stressful as hell. Not a good idea.

Also, babies are the worse thing for sex. That is definitely the time you will get less booty. The lack of sleep, crying baby, fucked up hormones = no loving.

Speaking of hormones, that is probably the reason your wife has a lack of interest in sex. My wife is 47 and has for sure slowed down. She takes care of me with some tail, but, I have to stay on her and tell her it is for my prostate health lol. She knows it's her hormones.

I have thought about somehow sneaking my wife some Testosterone. That is the spice of love life. Maybe you need to get her on the juice. I betcha she would be all over you with a big ol dick clit, huge Adams apple, acne, and hairy nipples. Just kidding about that, but seriously, maybe she needs to get all the hormones and blood checked out.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Get these women active. It helps their libido.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Spark is gone, and this is not over night , it has been looming, i'm sure. You don't put that work in for 25 only to get accused of "quitting".

And....

Kaos got his eye on something new, and though he says it has nothing to do with his current situation, this new interest will speed up the inevitible. Trust me.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermzhi wrote:

I been on her about hitting the gym. Or even working out from home since we have a couple of machines. Even forced her on a diet. She fights the diet and tries to get me to eat but I refuse to break diet.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Kaos wrote:
Jermzhi wrote:

I been on her about hitting the gym. Or even working out from home since we have a couple of machines. Even forced her on a diet. She fights the diet and tries to get me to eat but I refuse to break diet.

Ya see, aint nothing going on with her other than her being stuck in her ways and being completely uncooperative. That is the worst thing to deal with when dealing with a woman. She's gone all these years and figures "fuck it, at this point, im gonna do whatever I want, if he doesnt like it, he can leave me" its one big dare really. And then when you say "fuck it" and leave her, shes gonna cry like shes the victim, the shit is really not original, women have been doing it for decades, it's just that more do it in this day and age.

Ive heard enough, if I was in your shoes, and my WIFE was trying to play hard ball like that, i'd leave her, fuck it! Souljah is talking about forever, and I agree, but there are a whole bunch of other vows that she's violating by acting the way she is. So whatever. Do you!

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Pimping aint easy but I'm bout to go on a pussy smashing binge. :twisted:

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

She might be depressed...hormonal change and such.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

dusouljah wrote:
newly wed or not, certain things are supposed to be forever.

Says who? Life isn't forever, why would anything in it be?

DaTruth wrote:
Spark is gone, and this is not over night , it has been looming, i'm sure. You don't put that work in for 25 only to get accused of "quitting".

Truth with the truth. The perception of relationships are so out of whack, where one can end, and a lot of people perceive the entire thing as a failure. Somebody does something for 25 years, and 20 of them are pretty fucking good, that isn't a failure, that is an enormous success. Just because something ends, doesn't mean it wasn't worth doing, and it doesn't cheapen what was done. 25 years is a great run. It it's over, that sucks, but what does staying in unhappiness accomplish for either person?

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

gruberisgod wrote:
dusouljah wrote:
newly wed or not, certain things are supposed to be forever.

Says who? Life isn't forever, why would anything in it be?

DaTruth wrote:

Truth with the truth. The perception of relationships are so out of whack, where one can end, and a lot of people perceive the entire thing as a failure. Somebody does something for 25 years, and 20 of them are pretty fucking good, that isn't a failure, that is an enormous success. Just because something ends, doesn't mean it wasn't worth doing, and it doesn't cheapen what was done. 25 years is a great run. It it's over, that sucks, but what does staying in unhappiness accomplish for either person?

To echo your second comment everytime I break up with a girl everyone says , "Oh, I'm sorry."

I'm always like, :| "What? Why?"

Post Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:22 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

gruberisgod wrote:

Very true. I consider my marriage a success. I lived 25 years with a good woman. She gave me 3 beautiful children who have grown up smart and trouble free. We have enjoyed vacations and plenty of wild nights together. Basically we lived the American dream.

But if it's time to move on than so be it. I have no regrets.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:28 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

How you going the start this conversation?

Post Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:57 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

V wrote:
How you going the start this conversation?

I already have. Basically just said I'm no longer happy. She didn't cry or get upset. She just said let her know when I'll be moving out.

Oh and she wanted to know if I'm leaving before she books the vaca to PR. If I am than she will cancel those plans.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Sorry to hear, Kaos. But, do what you gotta do man. Life is short. No sense in sticking around if things are the way they are. You have our support...you know that. You know you can come on here and vent all you want. Free therapy brother.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Off Topic