Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Brother Burowz
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
History. You research the history. Yes articles too. But the contents of articles you can sus out what points of view are subjective or objective. But history is clear. As bad as wikipedia is it tells the history pretty clear. Also. Results of security summits, etc. I know Ukraine isnt what it seems in all of this because I have years of reading about things that they clearly did, and then I know that they did these things because the mainstream media tries to hide and deny without even trying to put a magnifying glass on the subject to clarify the truth....they just speak louder about something else, and then call ppl putin puppets when they question narratives.

Its the same as spotting any other liar. You research and then see which side is willing to clearly answer questions, which side is willing to be the most forth coming. And which side is not willing to prove anything...just wants you to believe what you are told.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yo brother B, if you want a private link to watch Oliver Stones 'Revealing Ukraine', PM me your google account email so I can give the youtube access. Keeping it private, I know if I switch it public they'll take it down or ban my account.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Defense stocks thru the roof. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Northrupp Grumman up about 50 points in just a few days. Lockheed up a similar amount.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Defense stocks thru the roof. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Northrupp Grumman up about 50 points in just a few days. Lockheed up a similar amount.

:eusa_snooty: :eusa_snooty: :eusa_snooty: Lmao, ya, Uncle Sam needs war to pay the bills man. Been here before :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yo brother B, if you want a private link to watch Oliver Stones 'Revealing Ukraine', PM me your google account email so I can give the youtube access. Keeping it private, I know if I switch it public they'll take it down or ban my account.

thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out on Primewire or other such site sometime this week.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

History. You research the history. Yes articles too. But the contents of articles you can sus out what points of view are subjective or objective. But history is clear. As bad as wikipedia is it tells the history pretty clear. Also. Results of security summits, etc. I know Ukraine isnt what it seems in all of this because I have years of reading about things that they clearly did, and then I know that they did these things because the mainstream media tries to hide and deny without even trying to put a magnifying glass on the subject to clarify the truth....they just speak louder about something else, and then call ppl putin puppets when they question narratives.

Its the same as spotting any other liar. You research and then see which side is willing to clearly answer questions, which side is willing to be the most forth coming. And which side is not willing to prove anything...just wants you to believe what you are told.

This right here. You have to want to do it. Me personally, I like reading and learning new things, and I like research.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out on Primewire or other such site sometime this week.

Ya man, sure, just if you cant find it, holler at your boy, I had to do some digging to find it.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This right here. You have to want to do it. Me personally, I like reading and learning new things, and I like research.

I honestly hate doing it, but what I hate more is being lied to by the fucking media, so I'll read all the shit just so I can stay informed.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fake videos on the Russian incursion being exposed. There was a notable one of a "Russian" tank in Ukraine running over a car with a driver in it, those filthy Russians willfully running down civilians in their cars!

Turns out, it was actually a Ukrainian Tank that lost control.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I don't believe a single thing the mainstream media is saying about all of this.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Genuinely feel bad for those peace loving Ukranians, whether they are russian speaking or not. But there be Nazi's in them streets and in that country side, and they gotta get got.

I find it funny how everyone is saying Russia is invading them so savagely, but there is not much evidence of the brutality or indiscriminate slaughter. The only reason why Kiev hasnt fallen is because Russia doesnt wanna go in there and level the place running up the death toll of innocent ppl.

And I cant confirm this as yet, but Ive seen reports of looting and more militia shit going on in Kiev now with Zelensky having given weapons to everyone, and the icing on the cake, him opening up the jails and deputizing criminals. Lol.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ethnic Russians are not the only ethnic minority group in the Ukraine that the Nazi government and the Nazi segment of the populace have been mistreating in the country...

The Ethnic Hungarians, Bulgarians, Romanians, and Poles say hello...

https://hhrf.org/on-our-radar/hungarians-in-ukraine/

https://rmx.news/article/as-repression-of-ethnic-hungarians-in-ukraine-grows-demands-for-indigenous-people-status-increases/

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:32 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ukrainian soliders, defending some island, Russian Warship runs up on them, the soliders supposedly tell the Russians, "go fuck yourself" and then go out in a blaze of glory as the Russians and their Warship massacre the soldiers via bombing.....President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said during a news briefing that the soldiers would be “posthumously awarded the title of Hero of Ukraine." All the new media outlets covered this.

...except what really happened is the soldiers surrendered, the Russians destroyed the installation on the island, and took the soliders....alive....took them into custody to Crimea, had them sign an undertaking to not engage in any more of the hostilities and are returning them to their families. Those savage Ruskies.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:37 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/it-s-inhumane-african-refugees-experience-racism-while-trying-to-flee-ukraine-1.5799096

Good to see casual anti black racism is alive and well in the Ukraine Strong evacuation campaign. Nazi's doin Nazi things. :hammer:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:26 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Eh, who knows if any of that is actually true. :rofl:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya man, sure, just if you cant find it, holler at your boy, I had to do some digging to find it.

I have a fair amount of those torrent sites or whatever that I can watch anything on but I rarely do to tell you the truth. But, I looked on Primewire yesterday and Revealing Ukraine is on there. Appreciate it though.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Genuinely feel bad for those peace loving Ukranians, whether they are russian speaking or not. But there be Nazi's in them streets and in that country side, and they gotta get got.

I find it funny how everyone is saying Russia is invading them so savagely, but there is not much evidence of the brutality or indiscriminate slaughter. The only reason why Kiev hasnt fallen is because Russia doesnt wanna go in there and level the place running up the death toll of innocent ppl.

And I cant confirm this as yet, but Ive seen reports of looting and more militia shit going on in Kiev now with Zelensky having given weapons to everyone, and the icing on the cake, him opening up the jails and deputizing criminals. Lol.

I still haven't seen a single dead body. And Putin isnt trying to fuck up the country. He wants to capture it and install a new government.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ethnic Russians are not the only ethnic minority group in the Ukraine that the Nazi government and the Nazi segment of the populace have been mistreating in the country...

The Ethnic Hungarians, Bulgarians, Romanians, and Poles say hello...

https://hhrf.org/on-our-radar/hungarians-in-ukraine/

https://rmx.news/article/as-repression-of-ethnic-hungarians-in-ukraine-grows-demands-for-indigenous-people-status-increases/

Zelensky really is a piece of shit jew. I hope he gets hanged on live tv.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:18 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I have a really far outside of it theory that Putin and Zelensky are in this thing together, because Zelensky came in promising peace but he's been marred by threats his entire presidency because of the Nazi element of his support threatening to maidan him if he didn't tow their line of hostility towards Russia, so Putin is going in there to wash them, while he stands back safely and postures to the world....and the EU into giving Ukraine admission with a fair deal, which is exactly what his predecessors couldn't do. I mean what has Russia lost? Its sanctioned to hell, but they'll have to tame that shit if peace is made because the world needs Russian resources.

But ya, otherwise, I'm with you. He's a sniveling duplicitous Nazi collaborating piece of shit otherwise, and I laugh if he caught a stray in all of this.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ukraine is just gonna have to eat losing Crimea and Donbass, maybe even more areas. If separating Kosovo from Yugoslavia for the sake of peace and to avoid further acts of either blatant genocide or a slow creep to it, then the same solution should apply in Ukraine, because the Ukrainian power can't seem to steer themselves from ethnic strife and othering white ppl who are not ethnically Ukrainian. Putin is fucking right on the money when he says....what the fuck else should we wait around for before we act?...outright genocide of ethnic russians??

Nah, DeNazify that whole fuckin place, turn the lights on and step on them cockroaches!

I mean shit, how much of a Nazi are you that you're white and othering a fellow slavic white person and opting to shoot shells at them rather than grant them autonomy and getting the fuck on with life?

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ukrainian soliders, defending some island, Russian Warship runs up on them, the soliders supposedly tell the Russians, "go fuck yourself" and then go out in a blaze of glory as the Russians and their Warship massacre the soldiers via bombing.....President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said during a news briefing that the soldiers would be “posthumously awarded the title of Hero of Ukraine." All the new media outlets covered this.

...except what really happened is the soldiers surrendered, the Russians destroyed the installation on the island, and took the soliders....alive....took them into custody to Crimea, had them sign an undertaking to not engage in any more of the hostilities and are returning them to their families. Those savage Ruskies.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I have a really far outside of it theory that Putin and Zelensky are in this thing together,because Zelensky came in promising peace but he's been marred by threats his entire presidency because of the Nazi element of his support threatening to maidan him if he didn't tow their line of hostility towards Russia, so Putin is going in there to wash them, while he stands back safely and postures to the world....and the EU into giving Ukraine admission with a fair deal, which is exactly what his predecessors couldn't do. I mean what has Russia lost? Its sanctioned to hell, but they'll have to tame that shit if peace is made because the world needs Russian resources.

But ya, otherwise, I'm with you. He's a sniveling duplicitous Nazi collaborating piece of shit otherwise, and I laugh if he caught a stray in all of this.

Now that would be nuts.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ukraine is just gonna have to eat losing Crimea and Donbass, maybe even more areas. If separating Kosovo from Yugoslavia for the sake of peace and to avoid further acts of either blatant genocide or a slow creep to it, then the same solution should apply in Ukraine, because the Ukrainian power can't seem to steer themselves from ethnic strife and othering white ppl who are not ethnically Ukrainian. Putin is fucking right on the money when he says....what the fuck else should we wait around for before we act?...outright genocide of ethnic russians??

Nah, DeNazify that whole fuckin place, turn the lights on and step on them cockroaches!

I mean shit, how much of a Nazi are you that you're white and othering a fellow slavic white person and opting to shoot shells at them rather than grant them autonomy and getting the fuck on with life?

For real man. Us honkeys gotta stick together.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Now.....maybe the Russians made them do the video at gunpoint :hearty-laugh: Or maybe they didnt!!!!

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

For real man. Us honkeys gotta stick together.

They're fucking cousins bro, genetically, COUSINS :eusa_snooty: Thats how racist them Ukrainians is man :hearty-laugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next

Board index » Off Topic