Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Joe Rogan
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Brother Burowz wrote:
Wait a second....Jermz, did you edit the word "black man" in my post about Rogan?????

No thats the Burowz protocol that i put into effect....since we know very well how you like to deploy the N word around here :hearty-laugh: YOU HAIRY ITALIAN BITCH!!!

Nigga that's fucked up. You know I love all the Neguses out there in the world. I am Jerry Maguire personified.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: I forgot I did that shit man, lmao, a blanket board word change when someone tries the hard r.

Oh shit...you mean you programmed it in?

LMFAO :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

You crazy n***** (igger)

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Amyway fuck yall this my team right here. We just got Big Shaq with us too!

Attachment:
rpdgers.PNG

What has Shaq said?

I can't really roll with Shaq because he was all about that black lives matter bullshit talking about how their is systemic racism in America but never mentions that if there were true systemic racism in American he never would've been allowed to amass a $400 million dollar fortune. I understand that it is just ignorance on his part, but, I still can't roll with that ignorance.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Brother Burowz wrote:
Wait a second....Jermz, did you edit the word "black man" in my post about Rogan?????

No thats the Burowz protocol that i put into effect....since we know very well how you like to deploy the N word around here :hearty-laugh: YOU HAIRY ITALIAN BITCH!!!

Nigga that's fucked up. You know I love all the Neguses out there in the world. I am Jerry Maguire personified.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: I forgot I did that shit man, lmao, a blanket board word change when someone tries the hard r.

You crazy n***** (igger)

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Attachment:
rpdgers.PNG

What has Shaq said?

I can't really roll with Shaq because he was all about that black lives matter bullshit talking about how their is systemic racism in America but never mentions that if there were true systemic racism in American he never would've been allowed to amass a $400 million dollar fortune. I understand that it is just ignorance on his part, but, I still can't roll with that ignorance.

Shaq is a tool, I cant be 100 with him either. He came out and said vaccines shouldn't be mandated because forcing ppl is wrong, but when Kyrie said he wasn't taking the vaccine his ass was using his status and platform to try to coerce and shame Kyrie to death for not taking it. But I give niggas chances to correct their bad positions.

But pause all that, come back to the part where you insinuated that there is no systemic racism in the US, and if you think there is...but its not TRUE systemic racism, please articulate what you believe the difference is....

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dont nake this shit deeper than it is Jermz lol i give two fucks about Rogan. I give him his props. Im not left/right vax or no vax.

I call him anti-vax cause clearly in this instance he is against the vaccine, and he speaks more about alternative medicines and treatment. And that's completely fuckin fine.

Im not bitter about the picture shit, I thought it was funny as hell. He was cool, hella cool alot of celebs wont even acknowledge you. Bill burr dissed me before haha.

I say right-ish, because his audience , his views, he hunts, his bald head, his following from UFC. Fox News worships him. Whitlock worships him , he says black man and talks about Planet of the Apes, need I say more :lol:

And like I said, all that is good too. I always said, i want to be to Boxing, what Rogan is to UFC. I would love to be a comedian/commentator on the sport.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Dont nake this shit deeper than it is Jermz lol i give two fucks about Rogan. I give him his props. Im not left/right vax or no vax.

I call him anti-vax cause clearly in this instance he is against the vaccine, and he speaks more about alternative medicines and treatment. And that's completely fuckin fine.

Im not bitter about the picture shit, I thought it was funny as hell. He was cool, hella cool alot of celebs wont even acknowledge you. Bill burr dissed me before haha.

I say right-ish, because his audience , his views, he hunts, his bald head, his following from UFC. Fox News worships him. Whitlock worships him , he says black man and talks about Planet of the Apes, need I say more :lol:

And like I said, all that is good too. I always said, i want to be to Boxing, what Rogan is to UFC. I would love to be a comedian/commentator on the sport.

Dawg, thats not what an anti vaxx is, lol, you insult muthafuckas when you call them antivax because they dont wanna take this one singular vaccine. That's like saying im a vegetarian because i dont eat pork, meanwhile I eat chicken beef and fish man. Like saying you anti pussy fuckin because you wont fuck a certain kinda pussy while you'll fuck all the rest lol. Thats shallow level understanding and you think thats deep man? Dont say you're not left or right or anything and then come define what rogan is, else ill start taking your opinions on this site and start doing the same to you dawg :hearty-laugh:

Joe aint anymore left or right than you are, he's a man, just like you, and has his opinions on shit just like you. Austin can attest to this kind of view because he hates all this left right label shit, he just a man with opinions and who views and agrees with your opinions have no bearing on identifying what and who you are man. His opinions, in their entirety fall all over the left right spectrum. You saying he's rightish is mimic'ing those out there like corny ass india arie who are out to get this nigga cancelled man, and you aint a fan of that kinda shit, because you're ICE, dont do that.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

You crazy n***** (igger)

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Blame it on Richard Pryor. This is the shit I grew up listening to as a young kid. From Red Foxx to Richard to Dolemite to Eddie Murphy.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Attachment:
rpdgers.PNG

What has Shaq said?

Shaq is a tool, I cant be 100 with him either. He came out and said vaccines shouldn't be mandated because forcing ppl is wrong, but when Kyrie said he wasn't taking the vaccine his ass was using his status and platform to try to coerce and shame Kyrie to death for not taking it. But I give niggas chances to correct their bad positions.

But pause all that, come back to the part where you insinuated that there is no systemic racism in the US, and if you think there is...but its not TRUE systemic racism, please articulate what you believe the difference is....

If there were true systemic racism in America, black people would not be allowed to amass wealth. They literally would not be allowed to do it. The idea that black people cannot achieve certain pinnacles in America is untrue and blasphemous. And since you have never lived in America I have much more authority to speak on the matter.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well first, you really dont have more authority because we're living in a time where you dont have to live in a country to know what the fuck actually goes on in there. And you'd have a greater point if you were black, but being black provides me with greater insight and access to BLACK.

Second. You're right but wrong. You're not allowing any kind of nuance or middle possibility where America is partially systemically racist, or maybe you are and you're just saying that the systemic racism isn't 100% utter complete all encompassing systemic racism, which I would agree with, but I dont think any of these muthafuckas ever said anything like that, in which case you just seem to be constructing a strawman point to win a point that they never even made.

Just because America allows a very small segment of black ppl to amass wealth, especially those who are physically capably of traversing extremely unique avenues, doesn't mean that America doesn't , hasn't or currently doesnt gotten in the way of black people out there in comparison across the board to non blacks.

It does in large and small ways that you or I cannot even personally quantify because you're not black, and I'm not there to experience it personally, but I have experienced it here, and have black family that have experienced it there, in NY, Connecticutt, georgia, Florida, california, texas. Miss me "with the you're canadian so you dont know" shit man.

Now, BLM is a crooked fucking organization that outta be put in front of a firing squad, and some blacks do overuse the victim hood america holds us back narrative too much to your point, I've always been on that tip I do agree with that. Fuck them.

But oh yes, for a black person who came across money thru those very unique channels, the world is their oyster because none of those limitations exist when you have enough money to spend because the world as a whole is green first!

If you think america doesn't have systemically racist elements to it, which I really dont think you believe this extreme, then maybe your personal definition of 'systemic' isn't covering as much as it should.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man you sound ridiculous. And you way more into and turnt up about the vax shit than me.

There is only one vax to talk about. Covid-19. We aint talking about no others right now. So if you not fuckin with the Covid vax, and you preach alternatives and how you didnt or not getting it, you anti vax. Simple as that. Wear that shit. Its fine. Stand on it.

We aint talking bout Polio and flu shots. But i bet most who aint fuckin with the Covid shot, are probably the same folks who dont fuck with flu shots. That's cool. Everyone can do them.

But he anti vax, you anti vax, and I'm willing to bet most or more of his following are on the right. Trump type. Fox news type. Again, not saying he is, but i bet he has more on the right side than the left. Especially with his stance on the vaccine.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There is only one vax to talk about. Covid-19. We aint talking about no others right now. So if you not fuckin with the Covid vax, and you preach alternatives and how you didnt or not getting it, you anti vax. Simple as that. Wear that shit. Its fine. Stand on it.

The C19 vaccine, isn't the only vaccine that is available and recommended in the world, so your position is just ignorant and dumb man. I'm not wearing a label that is incorrect. Much like Joe Rogan shouldn't wear the label of RACIST, but ppl want to paint him as that in order to fulfill an agenda. You sound like the same ppl who you shame bro. I'm Anti C19 vaccine. Have some respect dawg. If you aint talkin polio and other vaccines, then come correct and be correct with the language.

But i'll leave it there, as you said you not heavy with this shit, so you dont know shit about it then, and dont know shit about my positions on it to be calling me any gah damn thing.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well first, you really dont have more authority because we're living in a time where you dont have to live in a country to know what the fuck actually goes on in there. And you'd have a greater point if you were black, but being black provides me with greater insight and access to BLACK.

Second. You're right but wrong. You're not allowing any kind of nuance or middle possibility where America is partially systemically racist, or maybe you are and you're just saying that the systemic racism isn't 100% utter complete all encompassing systemic racism, which I would agree with, but I dont think any of these muthafuckas ever said anything like that, in which case you just seem to be constructing a strawman point to win a point that they never even made.

Just because America allows a very small segment of black ppl to amass wealth, especially those who are physically capably of traversing extremely unique avenues, doesn't mean that America doesn't , hasn't or currently doesnt gotten in the way of black people out there in comparison across the board to non blacks.

It does in large and small ways that you or I cannot even personally quantify because you're not black, and I'm not there to experience it personally, but I have experienced it here, and have black family that have experienced it there, in NY, Connecticutt, georgia, Florida, california, texas. Miss me "with the you're canadian so you dont know" shit man.

Now, BLM is a crooked fucking organization that outta be put in front of a firing squad, and some blacks do overuse the victim hood america holds us back narrative too much to your point, I've always been on that tip I do agree with that. Fuck them.

But oh yes, for a black person who came across money thru those very unique channels, the world is their oyster because none of those limitations exist when you have enough money to spend because the world as a whole is green first!

If you think america doesn't have systemically racist elements to it, which I really dont think you believe this extreme, then maybe your personal definition of 'systemic' isn't covering as much as it should.

But you haven't lived it. You can't tell me that there is systemic racism in America when you haven't lived it. And neither has Shaq, btw. Because it doesn't exist FOR him to have lived it. And I grew up around blacks my entire life so no one can tell me that I do not understand the black experience in America.

As I said, if it were systemic, there would be no black millionaires let alone black billionaires like Oprah. You do not have black family members who have experienced "systemic" racism in America. They may have experienced certain instances where racism was present but it had nothing to do with anything systemic. And when you say that America "allows" a certain segment of the black population to amass wealth, are you saying that the opportunity to amass wealth does not exist for other black people in America?

I will give you an example of just how ass backwards black America is with "progression". In the 1800's, black farmers owned more land than every single black person in America currently does in 2022 (by a wide margin). By the turn of the 20th century, blacks owned between 16 million and 19 million acres of land. Black farmers actually owned more land per capita than their white counterparts. These are facts. So tell me again about all of this alleged systemic racism in America in 2022. Interestingly enough, with the end of slavery came the relative end of "Freedom Farms" or co-ops owned by blacks in the South.

Some postulate that this is because blacks wanted to 'remove' themselves from the soil, so-to-speak. I wonder what black America would look like right now if the Great Migration of six million blacks northward had not occurred and blacks maintained their land and presence in the south? As an outside observer looking back in retrospect, black Americans as a people and a culture lost their southern identity at the very least. And even more interestingly, with the Great Migration came a not so novel idea of blacks pooling their resources together and creating their own space within big cities. The greatest example of this of course would be Harlem.

As you might've guessed, this is what happened to Harlem.

https://patch.com/new-york/harlem/harle ... tes-decade

Southern blacks traded in up to 19 million acres of farmland for a slender sliver of urban America no more than three miles wide and one and a half miles north and south (Harlem).

And in 2022, they own virtually nothing in Harlem, nevermind the rest of America.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

How do you know whether another man has experienced anything, unless you ask them the question first? Did you ask either Shaq or Jermz, or have heard them state they haven't experienced what it is you say they haven't experienced?

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Dawg how is he rightish when he votes left???

You spitting that foolish antivax trope shit u hearing on the news man. A dude who isnt for this vaccine is anti vax. I guarantee dude has taken vaccines before...just like the rest of us...now suddenly hes anti vaxx because he dont want this one? Get off the gas man.

This smells like u holding feelings over the cold treatment from the photo...like your unknown history with Andre Ward :hearty-laugh: and u hated on his his whole career. We know theres a story there too....we know how u get down already Ice lol

:hearty-laugh: So true!

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:

:hearty-laugh:

I never saw white chicks, i hate all men wearing womens clothes pretending to be women lol white chicks, too wong fu, mrs doubtfire, tyler perry joints, all them shits, burn them all.

But I remember Vince pushing the envelope lmao. And aye, thats just what Vince do :lol: figures we got our own Vince here who admittedly was pushing the envelope with a hyper racially sensitive black girl that he was fuckin :hearty-laugh: but then nobody ask the obvious question thatif she so hyper racially sensitive, why her black ass fuckin with a caucasian and suckin n fuckin white dick :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

But I digress :hearty-laugh: back in the day one of my white shorties, no she wasnt fat, was watchin a whole lot of shoes and movies, Oz one of them, and she was hyper sensitive too, shorty was like..."are there some things I should know about you?? I notice the two events in shows that seem to get the most laughs out of you is whenever a man slaps a woman, and when your favourite white supremist on Oz gets to callin ppl the most racially insensitive names" lmao I just had to tell shorty not to watch that :hearty-laugh:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Maaaan there is a lot of context here.

She never said this explicitly, but in my opinion she experienced a lot of self-loathing for being with a white guy. Said many times, "i NEVER thought i would date a white guy."

But anyway this thread isnt about that.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

You anti-vax nigga. You and Rogan. Because C19 is the only one worth a dam and you know which vaccine I mean when i say that.

You talkin about respect like I talked about your momma or your canadian Terence and Philip ass roots lol we talking about vaccines. Aint no respect it's just wear yo hat proudly bro. IDGAF either way.

When i say he rightish i really just mean he appeals to them more. Not saying he is a capitol rusher or anything.

So you wouldn't call Kyrie, Aaron, Joe rogan or yourself anti-vaxxers?? And you're saying it's disrespectful?! Lol bro who Tf cares. Im not saying it to bash yall, that's just yall position IMO.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nah Ice, this vaccine for covid is different man. Anti-vaxxer is a very derogatory term and if you question THESEA covid vaccines, it is disingenous to slap someone with that label.

Also, I started this thread asking if anyone actually listens to Rogan. Your opinion on his take on things shows that you clearly do not.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Also, I saw Rogan last year in Pittsburgh. By farrrr his best stand up routine. The crowd was fucking dying and I was in tears. He killed it. So keep an eye out for his next special.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

How do you know whether another man has experienced anything, unless you ask them the question first? Did you ask either Shaq or Jermz, or have heard them state they haven't experienced what it is you say they haven't experienced?

I don't need to ask them because it is logical fallacy on their end.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

PrimeTime21335 wrote:
Nah Ice, this vaccine for covid is different man. Anti-vaxxer is a very derogatory term and if you question THESEA covid vaccines, it is disingenous to slap someone with that label.

Also, I started this thread asking if anyone actually listens to Rogan. Your opinion on his take on things shows that you clearly do not.

Ice dont get it man, it is what it is, I aint chasing him into the weeds any further on it.

The most reasonable thing to ever call Joe is a libertarian, and libertarians are pretty much all over the map. Ice has been told that all of Joes viewers are people on the right, so he's chosen to believe it. That or his view of that 'left' and 'right' are skewed just enough that he can't accurately identify who listens to Joe Rogan.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:08 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: :eusa_snooty: I think I should just reply to it in another thread man. I dont wanna subject yall to pages of back and forth of Burowz' tryna white washing of history, when this shit supposed to be about Joe Rogan.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You anti-vax nigga. You and Rogan. Because C19 is the only one worth a dam and you know which vaccine I mean when i say that.

You talkin about respect like I talked about your momma or your canadian Terence and Philip ass roots lol we talking about vaccines. Aint no respect it's just wear yo hat proudly bro. IDGAF either way.

When i say he rightish i really just mean he appeals to them more. Not saying he is a capitol rusher or anything.

So you wouldn't call Kyrie, Aaron, Joe rogan or yourself anti-vaxxers?? And you're saying it's disrespectful?! Lol bro who Tf cares. Im not saying it to bash yall, that's just yall position IMO.

You know what man, You're anti-vaxx. Idgaf what your definition of anti-vaxx is or what lip service you are paying here or anywhere, you're anti-vaxx, you know why??? Because you aint take the vaccine! You're unvaccinated at last check by your own admission at the time of getting COVID and remain so! You wanna not be, go get your shots! Now! Own the position lol.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: :eusa_snooty: I think I should just reply to it in another thread man. I dont wanna subject yall to pages of back and forth ofBurowz' tryna white washing of history, when this shit supposed to be about Joe Rogan.

I'm not white washing anything...I am telling you what the facts are. You may not like those facts but they are what they are. I mean, what would be considered a very large form of systemic racism in America today? Sub prime mortgage loans??? I assure you that banks will fuck over anyone and everyone.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Off Topic