Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

We are finding out. Look at the #s!

Jermzhi, hit em with another company man meme, will ya? LOL

Fuck that. Yall some sheep. Paranoid assess all sound like burrowz lol

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Then why aint you get it yet ice?

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Ice.

The. Vaccine. Doesn't. Stop. Spread. Of. The. Virus.

The. Vaccine. Doesn't. Make. Anyone. Immune.

The Vaccine only reduces symptoms. It by definition CANNOT stop the pandemic!

Let's find out

We already know. Ask the yankees.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We are finding out. Look at the #s!

Jermzhi, hit em with another company man meme, will ya? LOL

Fuck that. Yall some sheep. Paranoid assess all sound like burrowz lol

Youre asleep ice. Its in front of your face and you ignore the facts because your president is trying lol if that aint sheepish...the world never seen wool.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Then why aint you get it yet ice?

I will get it when the time comes. I dont need to yet. I also dont go anywhere and wear my mask everywhere. I bet yall dont lol

If i worked for an airline or was reaping some federal benefits i would indeed get it. Or pay the cost not too. Its real simple. I definitely wouldn't cry about it and say Biden is a big monster for taking action. Can't reap all the benefits but not want to do your part.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nah im real woke...more than yall pretend to be. I seen the shit first hand. Yal probably aint been to a hospital in forever. Explain that

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
(Entering nuclear code number now...the FOOTBALL is in play)

Ice...your oversimplification of this of just doing something is what lead you to getting in a ring thinking you could hit some pads and shadowbow to prep. I mean shit...it looks good...feels good...and you got some some exercise...cool gloves and all. YOu know...like thinking you'd prep for war playing COD. ITs something at least...how much different could it be? Like what can go wrong with an little injection. What can it hurt. Its not like the 1st Polio vaccines when 30,000 kids were paralyzed for life. We modern now...knowing...got Google and the Internets.

And I 100% know I have more in my brain than Biden when it comes to this. THis isn't even about Biden. This is about WTF is going on with institutions that are failing us and how narratives are push polled.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Push_poll

btw...I didn't want to go here dude. :lol: I respect you for what you did. But its the same kind of thinking you got going on here that got you your 15 sec of fame.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ice cant fathom apparently that there are ppl as careful as him or more so who dont want to be injected with shit. No. Case and point. Over simplified. We're all risk taking rednecks. Youre the opposite of brother burowz. We are the reasonable in the middle.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Ice really believes masks work. Can't fix stupid.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh fk here we go.... :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

(Entering nuclear code number now...the FOOTBALL is in play)

Ice...your oversimplification of this of just doing something is what lead you to getting in a ring thinking you could hit some pads and shadowbow to prep. I mean shit...it looks good...feels good...and you got some some exercise...cool gloves and all. YOu know...like thinking you'd prep for war playing COD. ITs something at least...how much different could it be? Like what can go wrong with an little injection. What can it hurt. Its not like the 1st Polio vaccines when 30,000 kids were paralyzed for life. We modern now...knowing...got Google and the Internets.

And I 100% know I have more in my brain than Biden when it comes to this. THis isn't even about Biden. This is about WTF is going on with institutions that are failing us and how narratives are push polled.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Push_poll

btw...I didn't want to go here dude. :lol: I respect you for what you did. But its the same kind of thinking you got going on here that got you your 15 sec of fame.

No you shouldn't have went here either, but its cool. I can bash you and do the most right now, but I won't. You weren't there and dont know what went into what happened. I do know you would not be able to go there with me in person without some conflict tho, i know that.

Anyway, at the very least they have been proven at preserving life, and the percent of persons dying or having adverse effects is very low compared to how many have been issued out right? More or less? Hundres of millions of people have been vaccinated, very low thousands have died I believe? I know its still counts but regardless of if the vaccine will wne the pandemic, does it not at least preserve life?

Is that in itself not enough to institute some mandates, after all, like I said i bet none of you have been to a hospital lately and seen for yourself.

So you dont get vaxxed, get super sick, now the insurances and doctors and gov't have to take care of your ass. But back again to preserving life, peoples grandmothers, overweight relatives, etc.

I know some credible people standing by the vaccine... so it is wht it is. All im saying is, it may not be that bad or a wrong idea.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

the fuck does that even mean?? :rofl:

For real :rofl: :rofl: :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon:

If Bidens tactics kill the Rona, good.!

You're an idiot

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ice should move to either Australia or New Zealand. He's fit in perfect with all of those sheep in those two countries.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice cant fathom apparently that there are ppl as careful as him or more so who dont want to be injected with shit. No. Case and point. Over simplified. We're all risk taking rednecks. Youre the opposite of brother burowz. We are the reasonable in the middle.

Nah im saying maybe we are beyond reasonable. Maybe its just cause where you guys live. Cause here in California its still running around crazy. You guys just might not be seeing. My boys mom just died, my kids get sent home for weeks, my sons football been cancelled. Maybe you guys are speaking cause it aint really affecting you

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh fk here we go.... :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/cdc- ... nt-benefit

31 links at the bottom of this article.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What we really need to happen is Sirhan Sirhan to get released from prison so he can have his second act.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Two of my kids cant even go to fuckin school. They doin this pussy ass homeschool shit. Cause we cant get over the hump and beat this shit.

I see so many gathered up downtown, like im sure they will be tonight. No mask no nothing. Pisses me off. So yea im ready for some action

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nah im saying maybe we are beyond reasonable. Maybe its just cause where you guys live. Cause here in California its still running around crazy. You guys just might not be seeing. My boys mom just died, my kids get sent home for weeks, my sons football been cancelled. Maybe you guys are speaking cause it aint really affecting you

Its the same shit everywhere. Im not even a person who touts freedoms like that man. I think freedom should have limits. Muthafuckas should have to mask the fuck up....i believe in capacity limits, distancing, all of that. But forcing vaccines and firing ppl who dont comply is too fucking far for something that isnt even a year old and doesnt have nearly the proven track record other shit has.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:45 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ppl could actually start falling the fuck over in 15 years from this shit...and you and others after forcing ppl to do it against their will .... will say what exactly??? It was for their own good? We had to try??? Or will it actually be sorry we were wrong...we fucked up....you could have handled this on your own measures but we didnt let u...

Or will u tell them oh well....the needs of the many outweight yours? Which is it?

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its the same shit everywhere. Im not even a person who touts freedoms like that man. I think freedom should have limits. Muthafuckas should have to mask the fuck up....i believe in capacity limits, distancing, all of that. But forcing vaccines and firing ppl who dont comply is too fucking far for something that isnt even a year old and doesnt have nearly the proven track record other shit has.

I feel you. Well we'll see how it plays out . IDGAF about Biden or trump. I just know plenty of people who have been fine with the vaccine, and I dont know one person personally who has died or been fucked up due to the vaccine. So its whatever

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:51 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Two of my kids cant even go to fuckin school. They doin this pussy ass homeschool shit. Cause we cant get over the hump and beat this shit.

I see so many gathered up downtown, like im sure they will be tonight. No mask no nothing. Pisses me off. So yea im ready for some action

No offense man but they shouldnt be in school.

But ya. Those ppl is assholes. Im down for letting them catch covid and die. But still. No vaxx forcing. Thats extremist shit.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ppl could actually start falling the fuck over in 15 years from this shit...and you and others after forcing ppl to do it against their will .... will say what exactly??? It was for their own good? We had to try??? Or will it actually be sorry we were wrong...we fucked up....you could have handled this on your own measures but we didnt let u...

Or will u tell them oh well....the needs of the many outweight yours? Which is it?

Well im sure they will get a check if they do lol America good for that. And I'm cognizant of that. Like i said im not in a hurry either. Its easy, if you dont want to than quit your job. Biden aint forcing people literally by force to get the vaccine.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

But ya. Those ppl is assholes. Im down for letting them catch covid and die. But still. No vaxx forcing. Thats extremist shit.

No offense but you dont have kids and didn't already put them thru a year of this shitty ass online program. So they go to achool masked up, with sanitizer and been instructed not to share shit with other kids or touch their faces and what not. And the school is not overflowing. But yea i know its still a risk.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No offense but you dont have kids and didn't already put them thru a year of this shitty ass online program. So they go to achool masked up, with sanitizer and been instructed not to share shit with other kids or touch their faces and what not. And the school is not overflowing. But yea i know its still a risk.

No. But my sister and brother do...hence me bring an uncle. And they agreeing with me. So.kill all that...."you arent a parent you dont know" shit.

But i get it man. Honestly i comprehend the sides of the struggle.

Be careful and stern with those kids of yours man. Keep discipline up.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

But this is why i say its extreme ice. Forcing ppl to take shit who take this all serious IS EXTREME. Now u go into our covid thread youll have mans like burowz telling u dont wear masks....dont vaxx...and send your kids to school and just whatever happens happens. Or my personal fave....the vaccine is giving ppl covid. Thats the person youre raging against. Not me V or e90.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

Board index » Off Topic