Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Not Offending "hardworking white people" by taking away their flag or playing a black anthem is at the bottom of my listen of give a fucks.

They are the ones paying the bills...or do you not understand how advertising dollars work?

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I don't get what the NFL is trying to do here. There was a ratings dip when the whole kneeling thing was going on. There is clearly a segment, a large segment, of NFL fans that were turned off by this. You think you are going to get them back by doing this? Do they think that by playing this song, that players will no longer kneel during the national anthem? Fuck outta here with that notion. And WTF is up with calling that song the "Black national Anthem"? Doing shit like this just divides us further. THis song is for Whites, this song is for Blacks. We wanna go back to segregated bathrooms too?

Yes, hardworking white people who don't want to see political statements intertwined with sports. And most of them are done with the NFL/NBA for good.

THen why are they playing the anthem to begin with?

I don't personally care if they get rid of the national anthem altogether. It doesn't affect me in any way. But, more than anything else, the NFL and NBA care about generating revenue...and white people are the ones who are spending the most money with season tickets, etc. So, the leagues fucked themselves.

a majority of these hardworking white people would completely flip their shit and go crazy if the NFL banned the national anthem. i mean, banning it is much worse then kneeling, id assume. so yea, these hardworking whites want nothing to do with political statements in sports. :roll:

Right. It's an excuse. Nothing to do with political statements, or the anthem. It's about the same shit it's always about with racists,it's about the niggers getting too much.

And then you get the white mans burdenists like Burowz coming in with the dog whistle arguing on their behalf.

The vast majority of ppl who watch the NFL will not shut it off if they do away with the anthem(s), because the majority of fans watch football...because they want to watch football.

If that were true, then these so-called racists as you call them wouldn't be attending these games or watching at all. Sorry fam...I vehemently disagree with you here. And I definitely don't agree with your contention that I am a white man burdenist. Hey, if you think I hate black people, then more power to you.

You were white man burdening the hell of the South Africa thread. Embrace it. "the white man did the best job over there, so let the white man do what he does....even if he's fleecing the fuck out of the black ppl there".

That's some pretty good pretzel logic you got there. The fact is, the Dutch have been in South Africa since the mid 1600's and now those farmlands are being turned over to people who have no idea what they are doing. Why is this a problem? Well, go look at unproductive farmlands in other African countries like I mentioned in the other thread. And you completely ignore what black African dictators like Idi Amin have done to their own "people" for untold time. But it's the white man's fault...

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I am still trying to figure out why "hard working white people" need to hear the national anthem

Why do you have the U.S. flag in your avatar?

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
BEcause I Wasn't given the option of a middle finger? But again, why do hard working white people need to hear the national anthem before a football game? Why do they care if someone else chooses to kneel, or sit during that anthem?

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

BEcause I Wasn't given the option of a middle finger? But again, why do hard working white people need to hear the national anthem before a football game? Why do they care if someone else chooses to kneel, or sit during that anthem?

I don't think that they do but you would have to do a large poll to truly find out the reason(s). But, as I already said, those dollars are largely not coming back. And the NFL and NBA have lost a good deal of money the past couple of seasons.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ummm...didn't the NFL just sign the largest TV deal in it's history?

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
I don't get what the NFL is trying to do here. There was a ratings dip when the whole kneeling thing was going on. There is clearly a segment, a large segment, of NFL fans that were turned off by this. You think you are going to get them back by doing this? Do they think that by playing this song, that players will no longer kneel during the national anthem? Fuck outta here with that notion. And WTF is up with calling that song the "Black national Anthem"? Doing shit like this just divides us further. THis song is for Whites, this song is for Blacks. We wanna go back to segregated bathrooms too?

Yes, hardworking white people who don't want to see political statements intertwined with sports. And most of them are done with the NFL/NBA for good.

THen why are they playing the anthem to begin with?

I don't personally care if they get rid of the national anthem altogether. It doesn't affect me in any way. But, more than anything else, the NFL and NBA care about generating revenue...and white people are the ones who are spending the most money with season tickets, etc. So, the leagues fucked themselves.

a majority of these hardworking white people would completely flip their shit and go crazy if the NFL banned the national anthem. i mean, banning it is much worse then kneeling, id assume. so yea, these hardworking whites want nothing to do with political statements in sports. :roll:

Right. It's an excuse. Nothing to do with political statements, or the anthem. It's about the same shit it's always about with racists,it's about the niggers getting too much.

And then you get the white mans burdenists like Burowz coming in with the dog whistle arguing on their behalf.

The vast majority of ppl who watch the NFL will not shut it off if they do away with the anthem(s), because the majority of fans watch football...because they want to watch football.

If that were true, then these so-called racists as you call them wouldn't be attending these games or watching at all. Sorry fam...I vehemently disagree with you here. And I definitely don't agree with your contention that I am a white man burdenist. Hey, if you think I hate black people, then more power to you.

bruh there's plenty of racists that will cheer the black man on his team, then turn around and demand that dumb monkey black man be traded back to Africa whenever he fucks up.

Last edited by Austinholic_3:16 on Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz did you put an anti N-word type of program on here?? has Burowz been acting out again?? :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

That's some pretty good pretzel logic you got there. The fact is, the Dutch have been in South Africa since the mid 1600's and now those farmlands are being turned over to people who have no idea what they are doing. Why is this a problem? Well, go look at unproductive farmlands in other African countries like I mentioned in the other thread. And you completely ignore what black African dictators like Idi Amin have done to their own "people" for untold time. But it's the white man's fault...

See this is what makes you a white mans burdenist. You say you're not a racist, okay. Well you're one or the other or both. Being a white mans burdenist doesnt make you a racist...and vice versa, but WMBs tend to parrot talking points that defend the racism and racist acts of racists. Like you are here about how the Dutch have been there since 1600.

It's not their fucking land Burowz. They are not native to it. They are fucking colonizers. They took land that wasnt fucking theirs. I dont give a FUCK how well they farm...which is likely more tied to the connections they have in business end of the shit than it is about them just being better at the shit. I dont give a fuck about african dictators, they are african, they have a legit claim to african as shitty as any of them may be. You out here apologizing and defending the white ancestors of colonizers because they make money.

Respectfully.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ummm...didn't the NFL just sign the largest TV deal in it's history?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... n-in-2020/

That's a pretty substantial drop in revenue.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I am still trying to figure out why "hard working white people" need to hear the national anthem

You see Burowz, e9 is the perfect example of a non racist non white mans burdenist. He wants all that dumb shit thrown away in favor of practical solutions. You wont find him parroting the narrative of racists or trying to talk about how important money is to take one side over the next. He's always punch holes in the stupid logic of it all and just wants to see some fucking football without any ignorant bullshit .

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz did you put an anti N-word type of program on here?? has Burowz been acting out again?? :lol:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: If he uses the N word with Fred, I know for a fact they are fuckin.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

See this is what makes you a white mans burdenist. You say you're not a racist, okay. Well you're one or the other or both. Being a white mans burdenist doesnt make you a racist...and vice versa, but WMBs tend to parrot talking points that defend the racism and racist acts of racists. Like you are here about how the Dutch have been there since 1600.

It's not their fucking land Burowz. They are not native to it. They are fucking colonizers. They took land that wasnt fucking theirs. I dont give a FUCK how well they farm...which is likely more tied to the connections they have in business end of the shit than it is about them just being better at the shit. I dont give a fuck about african dictators, they are african, they have a legit claim to african as shitty as any of them may be. You out here apologizing and defending the white ancestors of colonizers because they make money.

Respectfully.

The Dutch HAVE been there since the mid 1600's!!! That's a FACT!!! I am not saying that there were never atrocities that were committed by them or other white people on the continent of Africa. At what point then does land belong to a single individual? Are you saying that I do not have the ability to own land in a country that is not my own? It's funny... you say I am apologizing and defending ancestor of colonizers and in the same breath admit that black African dictators can do as they choose. That's pretty rich.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You see Burowz, e9 is the perfect example of a non racist non white mans burdenist. He wants all that dumb shit thrown away in favor of practical solutions. You wont find him parroting the narrative of racists or trying to talk about how important money is to take one side over the next. He's always punch holes in the stupid logic of it all and just wants to see some fucking football without any ignorant bullshit .

The NFL and NBA are losing money because black players are taking a knee. That is a fact.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They didnt pay africans or africa for that land. It's stolen land. The land NEVER fucking belongs to you if it's stolen, or granted to you by someone who stole it.

Like I said, White mans burden'ist. It's all right...because it's all white.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's a bit different being white on the southern tip on a continent larger than the US, China, Eastern Europe, Germany, Italy, Spain, and India combined.

We will make this place our rest stop...you know what? Its nice...invited other whites to free land...now let's just take it. Made the people a prisoner in their own land turning them to slaves for industrialization. We did the same thing with not a thought of native people with the agenda to take whatever we see and kill or enslave anything that threatened us while looting. Its WILD... let's tame those savages. Nope...we couldn't just live and let live especially with them being heathens and such. Sure...you except our religion to be saved the Calvinists or Reformed Protestants might say as they acted as the hand of God. It's not all that simple as African rulers at the time sought the benefits playing nice could bring and sold the people out.

I'd be like Namibians claiming a chunk of Northern Russia. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:56 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

See? The absence of excusing marginalization of fuckin lans steal colonialism??? I swear to god i made white mans burdenism up while driving and its making clear sense.

Yes yall did the same thing. So did canada. The diff is you acknowledge the wrong, that it happened, and the terrible side effects of it for certain ppl. But you dont pull out fkin pom poms and a mini skirt to celebrate and cheer for more . Im sorry V you dont meet the threshold. A white mans burdenist u aint lol.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im confused...what threshold we talkin' bout?

Post Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im saying you to aware and empathetic to be a Burowz.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:29 am 

Cash on hand:

and im pretty sure V is straight as well.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:35 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And not a pedophile

Post Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:03 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And not a pedophile

Man, B has a litany of problems :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They didnt pay africans or africa for that land. It's stolen land. The land NEVER fucking belongs to you if it's stolen, or granted to you by someone who stole it.

You're wrong...

https://www.brightworkresearch.com/the- ... ican-land/

Post Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:33 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You're wrong...

https://www.brightworkresearch.com/the- ... ican-land/

Jesus Christ. Not Burowz, telling me that some WHITE DUTCH motherfuckers didnt STEAL non dutch land in AFRICAN from BLACK AFRICANS.... :kopfpatsch:

Burowz, Where do white dutch people originate from? Where do dutch ppl come from?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands

Like I said....it's right because it's white... :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They didn't steal shit, nukka.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Off Topic