Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Brother Burowz
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
70,000 + Czechs are protesting in Prague over their government's support of Ukraine. People really aren't fond of freezing to death. And Sweden and Austria are bailing out energy companies

Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:33 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
70,000 + Czechs are protesting in Prague over their government's support of Ukraine. People really aren't fond of freezing to death. And Sweden and Austria are bailing out energy companies

Putin and the good guys are up 25 right now Bro :hearty-laugh:

The EU are banning russian citizens which means russian ppl are going to support Putin even more. They are capping russian oil and refusing the gas. 5 nordstream turbines are in Canada for repairs and canada is fucking up getting them back to Germany on some sanctions shit....Germany is panicking and russia is just all...aye you dont want gas...no problem...we'll burn 10 mil of it a day rather than cave to you.

Winter is coming Bro. :hearty-laugh: The Russians broke the Germans in WW2 in the winter....they finna break all of Europe this time!! :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Putin and the good guys are up 25 right now Bro :hearty-laugh:

The EU are banning russian citizens which means russian ppl are going to support Putin even more. They are capping russian oil and refusing the gas. 5 nordstream turbines are in Canada for repairs and canada is fucking up getting them back to Germany on some sanctions shit....Germany is panicking and russia is just all...aye you dont want gas...no problem...we'll burn 10 mil of it a day rather than cave to you.

Winter is coming Bro. :hearty-laugh: The Russians broke the Germans in WW2 in the winter....they finna break all of Europe this time!! :hearty-laugh:

Putin is Larry Johnson on the 1990-1991 UNLV Runnin Rebels. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish I could photo shop this pic to put Putin's face on Tarkanian's face. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Any thoughts on Putin's mobilization?

Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Any thoughts on Putin's mobilization?

Russia is taking the gloves off because NATO assistance to Ukraine has been steadily increasing. Also, with those areas announcing referendums to join Russia, which was predicted and expected months ago, Russia has to step the military game up both on the side before the referendum comes up with them joining Russia, and on the other side officially as a part of Russia, because Ukraine will be officially attacking Russia once those areas join the Russian federation, which qualifies as an act of war.

Putin will also time it with winter, so he can admit those areas into Russia officially while simultaneously starving all non compliant european countries of gas and oil in the dead of winter as they try their best to provide money and material to Ukraine, while simultaneously having to fight off their constituents who want to overthrow them. Right wing govts are popping up all over Europe, ones both sympathetic to Russia...and anti immigration. In fact thats the trend, it's the leftist, center left, or centrist/green coalitions that seem to be pro ukraine/pro renewables/anti nuclear/anti fossil fuels/pro immigration....and are running up debt, inflation and cost of living in Europe. The people are going to put them in the political guillotine one by one.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yo Burowz, you hear your boy Biden and them blew up and sabotaged the nord stream pipelines???? :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yo fam I was just about to ask you the same thing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yo fam I was just about to ask you the same thing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yo ive been stuck on it all day man! Shit is about to get serious. Russia just officially absorbed the Donbas into the RF, and these muthafuckas blew up the pipes. The Germans are PISSED...Poland and Ukraine are saying Russia did it...except from Polish MP sent out a Tweet thanking the US for it lol...Sweden, Germany and the Danes are trying to investigate, and Uncle Sam is whistling in the wind :hearty-laugh:

Italy just voted in a right wing govt ousting the leftist govt that was in power and all the conservatives and such are clapping and cheering for more, til you fight out the new in govt is basically the same old trash Ukraine NATO EU supporter lmao. So the italians basically just got played. It's gonna be cold in Italy same way lmao.

And now we wait to see if the Ukrainians have the balls to outright attack what is now officially a part of Russia :hearty-laugh:

Bruh the world is about to end! :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Your country is seriously running the risk of losing its influence in the world by resorting to the shit that its resorting to in order to stay on top. The majority of the world is not behind them and is moving on from their fuckery. The only significant parts of the world that they still have in their pocket are parts of europe, canada, and the UK, Ukraine, Australia, and Israel. Everyone else is basically saying fuck you!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Your country is seriously running the risk of losing its influence in the world by resorting to the shit that its resorting to in order to stay on top. The majority of the world is not behind them and is moving on from their fuckery. The only significant parts of the world that they still have in their pocket are parts of europe, canada, and the UK, Ukraine, Australia, and Israel. Everyone else is basically saying fuck you!

Ayy cuz I'm Black Russian from here on out. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ayy cuz I'm Black Russian from here on out. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Aye listen you tell Putin we're a package deal ya herd???? :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ain't no more of this my country shit...I am Black Russian...these motherfuckers blew up the pipelines...da fuq they tryna kill all of us for. The motherfuckin ocean looks like a hurricane storm where the pipeline is leaking. We can debut our Black Russian podcast when we get to Moscow. Putin gonna love us my Negus.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:53 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The biggest piece of hypocrisy I am seeing in the world right now, are anti china scum bags simultaneously being pro ukraine scum bags. They support the cause of Taiwan being and remaining independent from mainland China, when China hasn't fired a shot at them. But they don't support the Donbas being independent or independently deciding their future....when the Ukraine govt has spent 8 years oppressing and bombing them.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The NordStream pipelines were so comprehensibly sabotaged, that it's being said that they are basically permanently unusable. And at the same time, Poland just completed a pipeline to Norway and it's about to go into service. Looks like the US has tapped Poland, who sits next to Ukraine, as the EU's new energy Hub. They didn't trust the Germans.

I swear to God, Germany are such cucks.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The biggest piece of hypocrisy I am seeing in the world right now, are anti china scum bags simultaneously being pro ukraine scum bags. They support the cause of Taiwan being and remaining independent from mainland China, when China hasn't fired a shot at them. But they don't support the Donbas being independent or independently deciding their future....when the Ukraine govt has spent 8 years oppressing and bombing them.

You're exactly right.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I cant anymore with idiots online.

Attachment:
Fdwn6acXoAEVlas.jpg
Fdwn6acXoAEVlas.jpg [ 148.11 KiB | Viewed 7433 times ]

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I mean, if that isn't an act of war I do not know what is.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It was done to turn Germany into a complete cuck and client state. Germany has always been Europes fulcrum, and both when Germany was nazi...and then later docile, they never easily went along with the plans that were set out. Merkel was a thorn in their side, because even while she went along with the greens and their bullshit, she hitched Germany to Russia, since her and Putin have always been BFFs from the soviet days.

Since she left, there has been a plan to completely neuter Germany and deconstruct it from being Europes power house in terms of manufacturing and energy.

But lately, the German ppl have been making tons of noise in the street about not wanting to support Ukraine anymore and about the nordstreams being turned back on. And promptly, they are blown the fuccup????? The German people were not going to let Germany continue to be used. Now...they have no choice...unless they wanna actually ally with Russia, which geographically they can't do as they dont share a border....and have a bunch of US bases in their country.

Blowing up those pipes and rendering them unusable single handedly makes Germany a client state of the US, Ukraine, and Poland. They are quite literally a hostage of the EU and the US now.

And now, Manufacturing will either migrate to the US, Ukraine, or Poland, or it will state in Germany where Germany will be forced to pay through the ass for all energy and resources.

Germany is about to be BLED!!!

Merkel would have never let this happen.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Those are great points Jermz.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:
Those are great points Jermz.

And further more....to hammer the point home, I missed another set of pipes that can get gas to europe through Russia. Turkey's TurkStream can develiver to Europe from Russia, and right on time, the netherland is trying to remove its certification and they are being warned and threatened not to do it. :eusa_snooty: Not to mention Turkey is the other irritant NATO partner who is friendly with Russia and has supposedly the biggest army in europe.

Maybe their pipes will be the next one to get sabotaged.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Alright Brother B, here we go, they bombed the Crimean bridge, and then celebrated. So the Russians changed field commanders, and now the Russias have taken the gloves off and are bombing the fuck out of Ukraines energy, railways, troop hold ups, and SBU offices. :smile81: Shit getting dirty now!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Tell me Bro....tell me you been up to date on shit man, Russia got Iranian drones flying all over Ukraine man :lol: no heat signature, no nothing, just the buzzing sound right before it hit the target lmao, the Ukrainian air defenses have NO MEANS of shooting these things down :lol: Russia is raping their power grid. 40% down. Russia is aiming to cripple now!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Tell me Bro....tell me you been up to date on shit man, Russia got Iranian drones flying all over Ukraine man :lol: no heat signature, no nothing, just the buzzing sound right before it hit the target lmao, the Ukrainian air defenses have NO MEANS of shooting these things down :lol: Russia is raping their power grid. 40% down. Russia is aiming to cripple now!

Winter will separate the men from the boys. We'll see how tough NATO is when it's the middle of winter. Even the Afghans retreat to the mountains when winter comes.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:10 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Winter will separate the men from the boys. We'll see how tough NATO is when it's the middle of winter. Even the Afghans retreat to the mountains when winter comes.

Ya they dont have winter hardened Troops in NATO countries, if they are, they are out of practice. At this point Russian troops have been at it for months and are battle hardened and used to the cold. This will be a complete mismatch. Not to mention that Russia at this point seems to be angling towards aerial bombardment.

In Syrian, Putin for years wrestled with the US to get them to separate civilians from terrorists so the Russian military there could deal with them, and of course the Americans who had interests among them wouldnt do it. So the Russians started bussing civilians out of those regions, and as soon as they cleared them to their satisfaction, the next phase was absolutely leveling the place from the air....

Well....right now as we speak, the Russians are evacuating people out of Kherson....so....you know whats next...

Post Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:38 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Dirty bombs and poisoned water...now we're getting somewhere!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Board index » Off Topic