Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Brother Burowz
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:56 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Lol.

The Red Cross stops the supply of food and medicine to Ukraine: officials steal humanitarian aid

The Romanian branch of the Red Cross announced a halt in the supply of humanitarian aid to the Odessa region. The reason was the received facts of theft of the supplied food and medicine by high-ranking officials of the military administration - primarily the governor and his entourage.

Corrupt officials, taking advantage of their official position, send aid from Romania to their warehouses and sell it in their stores.

As the days go by it'll be more shit like this...

Zelensky told European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen that Ukraine needs $7 billion a month to pay salaries!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The Russians/Chechens caught British Merc. Interrogate him. Apparently he's been in Ukraine for 4 years firing shells into the Donbass!!! There were 3 other mercs of varying nationality caught with him. As soon as the conflict started he claimed he wanted and tried to get the hell out of Ukraine. His commanders told him that they have to go to mariupol where their are reinforcements and that they would make their way out from there. Then they got to mariupol and he was told that they were surrounded, couldn't leave, and werent allow to surrender.

This whole conflict is going to fall apart. Ukraine is holding a bunch of ppl hostage, both civilian and military.

The Chechens also brandished the passport of a newly liquidated mercenary.

Joseph Ward Clark, from Washington DC. There is chat that he was a US intel representative. Dead? Captured? On the Run? Who knows.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
EU to impose full embargo on Russian oil next week. That'll be interesting.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:56 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

It's the gas. They can live without the oil. I hear Germany is down to 1% in gas reserves, and they are already telling their population to take cold showers :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

It's the gas. They can live without the oil. I hear Germany is down to 1% in gas reserves, and they are already telling their population to take cold showers :hearty-laugh:

What do you mean it's the gas? From what I am reading, it is an embargo on Russian oil.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

What do you mean it's the gas? From what I am reading, it is an embargo on Russian oil.

No no, what I meant is that the Gas is the thing that they wont be able to replace. They can embargo the oil and simply get more elsewhere. So they will embargo it so they can posture because they know they cant do the same with the gas. Im sure they'll try as they might to ween off of the gas. We'll see though.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We know now why the Ukraine side was scoring so many victories and was boasting so many destroyed russian hardware. They were using the javelins so much that they overused them. So much that the US cant keep up with Ukraines demands for more. Supposedly using more in a day than they should have needed in a week lol. They running out of fuel, weapons, money, and soldiers.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ukrainian soldiers are reportedly bunkered down with 1,000 civilians in that Mariupol steel plant. What a bunch of pussies.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah, the civilian part is what is being debated. Possibly just made it up so the Russians wont just bomb it into the ground and they'll get out as some part of prisoner swap.

Its not just that though, they are demanding that they are interned at and by a third party, neither Russian nor Ukrainian. It'll be interesting to see the composition of the soldiers in there, and if there are actual civilians, or any NATO assets.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Any thoughts on the Russian oligarch suicides and the fires at the Russian chemical plant and weapons research facility? What do your spidey senses say?

Post Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:
Any thoughts on the Russian oligarch suicides and the fires at the Russian chemical plant and weapons research facility? What do your spidey senses say?

Im not sure yet.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:51 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The whole Bucha narrative is falling apart. Yes, I know, you never fell for it in the first place :lol: but coroners are saying that the dead ppl died as a result of shelling, and not a systematic Russian execution. Cool. So now the narrative goes to "The russians must have shelled those people then", but...then....this area was held in Russian control the whole time. So what, the Russians were shelling an area that they were actively occupying and in control of with cluster munitions??? Nobody in any war, anywhere, shells an area that they are currently in.

As for Putin and the oligarchs, it's clearly not a suicide. Within 24 hours two of them decide to murder suicide their wife and kid??? Someone is either going for a frame up or cleaning up. If it's a clean up, it's Putin. Those dudes had some dirt and Vlad wanted them put away. The Western Media likes to paint these oligarchs as Vlads guys, but all of them run away with state assets and used them to make mass amount of money and accrete power in the Russian federation that Vlad couldnt easily usurp in the new capitalist democratic environment, so Vlad hates the oligarchs. So a clean up i'd put on Vlads ppl or the FSB.

OR, it's a frame up. Someone wants to make it look like Vlad is out settling old scores and killing own enemies, like the whole Scripal nonsense or Litvenko polonium poisoning years back. They wanna get all the oligarchs fearing for their lives and scheming against Vlad and the Russian federation to hasten it's collapse. In that case, I'd put it on the SBU, CIA, or MI6.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Gazprom has informed Bulgaria and Poland that Gas supplies will be stopped on April 27th. :lol:

I wasnt quite sure of the whole Gas for rubles thing, but I got the explanation recently. When Russia was taking Euros, its not that they were taking the Euros, its that the accounts were in European banks. So when the EU froze accounts what they did was make it so Russia couldnt even do business or take the money from Gas profits.

So the Gas for rubles is 2 fold. One, its moving the accounts to Russian banks so that the EU cannot use their sanctions to keep russian from their profits, whether its in euros or rubles. 2 it's forcing purchasers of gas to work within the russian banking system by forcing them to buy rubles in order to buy the gas. 1 dulls the ability for them to keep russias money, 2 dulls their ability to tank the economy.

The countries still actually pay in EUROS, they are simply refusing to switch the euros to rubles. Which is stupid because, hey, how in the fuck am I gonna tell you what bank you have to operate in when you're the one buying MY GAS,,,,just so you can then keep me from my money????

Putin is a fucking Gee!

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:49 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bloomberg reports that thus far 10 ruble accounts for Russian Gas have been created lmao. Italy being the latest.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Putin ordered to extend restrictions on the export of fertilizers to unfriendly countries until August 31, 2022, with the option of prolonging this decision in the future.

They said Russia was just a gas station. The ruble is officially on a 2 year high versus the Euro. And Russia is fuckin Europe on exports of gas, oil, wheat, and fertilizers.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:46 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Side effect of the war and sanctions.

Indonesia is banning the export of palm oil. They are the worlds largest exporter of this, but exports have become so great that they dont have enough for their own needs.

Why? Because the shortage of sunflower oil in Europe has increase the demand for alternatives. Europe chose palm oil. Why is there a shortage of sunflower oil? Because Russia and Ukraine are the largest producers of sunflower oil. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:35 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Gazprom has set a new record.

The net profit of the state-owned company under IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) for 2021 reached 2,093 trillion rubles. In 2020, the same indicator amounted to 135.3 billion rubles.

Gazprom's net debt decreased by 26% to 2.87 trillion rubles.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

An American working for a private military contractor was killed in Ukraine. "former" marine. He was only 22. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah them mercenaries are either being killed out there or being captured and embarrassed. And most of the ones who get captured say they werent even getting properly compensated for the work.

I actually saw a video of some old man war hawk who left the US years ago to join the peoples forces in the Donbas because he said the Ukrainian Militias were nazis and needed Donbas needed defending from them. The US promptly said they'd arrest him if he returned. Imagine that. He basically shot them nazi's down for 4 or 5 years then retired from service out there. Boss shit.

Post Posted: Tue May 03, 2022 11:18 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I put this video up on youtube and its flagged for 'hate speech' within a few hours, but if it was anti russian they wouldn't care.

Luckily I have other ways...

https://streamable.com/cexy5l

"nOt eVeRyOnE iN uKraINe is a nAzI, tHeY onLy mAkE uP a SmAll aMouNt oF the PoPuLaTiON/vOtErS".

Brought to you by America, Canada, Britain, and the European Union.

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2022 11:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I put this video up on youtube and its flagged for 'hate speech' within a few hours, but if it was anti russian they wouldn't care.

Luckily I have other ways...

https://streamable.com/cexy5l

"nOt eVeRyOnE iN uKraINe is a nAzI, tHeY onLy mAkE uP a SmAll aMouNt oF the PoPuLaTiON/vOtErS".

Brought to you by America, Canada, Britain, and the European Union.

Youtube gonna label you a white supremacist. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2022 11:21 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

In all seriousness, Jermz, all of that nazi shit in Ukraine is absolutely deliberate to try and destabilize Russia. The U.S. keeps pumping more and more money into Ukraine for this war and I just don't see an end to it. They really are going to try and do everything they can now to depose Putin.

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2022 11:50 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:
In all seriousness, Jermz, all of that nazi shit in Ukraine is absolutely deliberate to try and destabilize Russia. The U.S. keeps pumping more and more money into Ukraine for this war and I just don't see an end to it. They really are going to try and do everything they can now to depose Putin.

You right on the money bro. Honestly, they did the same in WWII, all these western countries funded Germany and signed non aggression pacts because they wanted Hitler to trounce Russia, but then he turned his guns the other way.

Western countries are again using Nazism to try to collapse Russia.

Post Posted: Wed May 11, 2022 5:51 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

These EU govts are almost 100% behind Ukraine, but its becoming clear that the people arent.

Take Bulgaria for instance, 100% behind Ukraine. But today, Balgarian protesters apparently took the fight to city hall today lmao...Idk if it was the capital or what, but they brought a ladder with the intent on tearing down the Ukraine flag erected on the building side, protesting Bulgarias participation in the war, and waiving Russian and Bulgarian Flags lmao.

Also, Ukraine closed one of the gas pipelines that transits through Ukraine to Europe from Russia. The Gas transit capacity is apparently down to 25%. Ukraine wont be getting paid transit fees, and Russia wont be getting paid their full amount, but I'm quite sure the average citizen in Europe is not going to cheerlead Ukraine behind this, even tho their politicians do (on the television) while cursing Ukraine in private.

How long before they turn on NordStream 2 due to the original reason for its construction....because Ukraine is an unstable partner where the gas transit is concerned!!!

Post Posted: Thu May 12, 2022 4:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Russia's oil revenues are up 50%. :lol: :lol:

They're making $20 billion/month so far in 2022.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next

Board index » Off Topic