Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Brother Burowz
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:08 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Brother Burowz wrote:
Your telegram link is intense bro, I wake up to a bunch of videos marked "Russian marines taking out Azov Pigs in Mariupol." :lol: and this is when there is supposed to be peace talks and a cease fire lol.

But I aint mad, shoot dem muthafucka Nazi's :smile81: :smile81:

Telegram also put me back in touch with a chick 11 years under me who I hit when she was 19 and I was 30-31. She 29 now...

Lets see what she's learned... :pimp:

I hope that isn't the first thing you are doing when you wake up my Negus. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im an addict bro :hearty-laugh:

On a different note, Fox News has announced that Caitlin Jenner is now going to be a contributor to the network. The evangelicals are going ape shit on Facebook. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I wonder how long it'll take for one of them to call him Bruce :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The US and the UK are heavily fingering waving India for not participating in sanctions. They might be within a shout of sanctioning india much like they have China.

How does India respond? By establishing a payment system with Russia. Lmao moving in Rubles and Rupees back and forth. This shit getting worse by the day for Uncle Sam. Yeah go ahead and engage in an economic war with 3 of the most populated countries in the world, China, Russia, India. See how it ends...

Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:29 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

All other Russian industries are now starting to demand payment in Rubles, not just the Gas. The friendly ones seem to be demanding Rubles or the friendly foreign currency, but the foes is getting strictly Ruble demands.

Well, so much for sinking the Ruble and wrecking the Russian Economy :lol: baffoons. All of Europe is about to go deep into a recession.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:01 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

bruh this telegram channel is a trip. They just released a video of some Ukrainian Commander in Odessa, mentioned him by name so he couldnt live down his shit, ran up on him in the raid of a brothel, in an orgy with a transvestite :lol: dawg this is a different kind of information campaign. :hearty-laugh: I cant unsee this kinda shit.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:52 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Negotiations going well and look promising.

Then Ukrainian soldiers breach the border in a helicopter supposedly and perform an airstrike on an oil facility in Belgorod. No Victims. Putin is apparently pissed, and it might have an affect on peace talks. The west is mixed, some cheering, some calling it a russian false flag, that they blew up their own fuel facility.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:30 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Well, I knew this was going to happen. :lol: :lol:

Russian gas giant Gazprom has officially halted all deliveries to Europe via the Yamal-Europe pipeline.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The alliance is already showing cracks. Some say they'll pay. Japan says its not going to stop gas projects with Russia. Lol. India wont budge. After some weeks of no energy, German industry will be downright fucked.

The EU countries appear to think that prattling on about how the contracts denominate Euros is going to save them from Bad Vlad shutting off the gas and demanding roubles.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:04 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So now apparently, there was a "genocide" in Bucha, a suburb outside of Kiev. Apparently the Russians were in there giving the people aid while the sieged the area. Then when peace talks got serious and the Russians were wrapping up Mariupol, they started ordering some troops to pull out. March 31 the Mayor of Bucha announces that the Ukrainians have retaken Bucha as the Russians have finally left.

3 days later, the Ukrainians announce the genocide and blame the Russians for killing supposedly the same civilians that they've been giving aid to for almost a month.

If the Russians did this, whether the command came from high or if it was some rough elements, they need to be punished severely. But, feeding people for a month, only to open fire and kill them on a pull out for the world to discover makes ZERO sense, it also doesn't seem sensible that it takes 3 days after the Russians leave for you to figure out that a mass street killing took place in a suburb.

Sounds like either the bodies were planted, or the Ukrainians killed off the same ppl who were taking aid from the Russians (instead of fighting them) and are now pinning it on the Russians.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:26 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Russians were out of Buccha by the time these alleged atrocities took place.

The only war crimes that I have actually seen are of Russian POW's being executed. Which, I really do not want to watch. Last week I watched an Azov soldier drive a knife thru the eye sockets of a Russian POW.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:42 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

The only war crimes that I have actually seen are of Russian POW's being executed. Which, I really do not want to watch. Last week I watched an Azov soldier drive a knife thru the eye sockets of a Russian POW.

Ya they are apparently trying to dodge and stall unbiased verification of the atrocity, and they've already gone ahead and applied more sanctions without verifying that the russians did it. They are sending in Human Rights Watch, who have already demonstrated in past cases that they can be bought.

I have avoided all overly graphic videos like that. Too much man. The worst Ive seen so far was a video of a dead woman in a basement with a swastika burned into her back, apparently she was raped, beaten, and killed by then Azov pieces of shit.

I'm sure Western media will start cheer leading savage reprisal against Russia soldiers now.

IN FACT, that video is probably the first video where I saw dead Ukrainians in the street, and all sensible signs point to the Ukrainians being the perpetrator.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

Ya they are apparently trying to dodge and stall unbiased verification of the atrocity, and they've already gone ahead and applied more sanctions without verifying that the russians did it. They are sending in Human Rights Watch, who have already demonstrated in past cases that they can be bought.

I have avoided all overly graphic videos like that. Too much man. The worst Ive seen so far was a video of a dead woman in a basement with a swastika burned into her back, apparently she was raped, beaten, and killed by then Azov pieces of shit.

I'm sure Western media will start cheer leading savage reprisal against Russia soldiers now.

IN FACT, that video is probably the first video where I saw dead Ukrainians in the street, and all sensible signs point to the Ukrainians being the perpetrator.

This shit here is staged. No way in hell is this real. When people get shot, they don't fall with their hands and arms tucked in neatly like that. It literally does not happen. Ever. Twitter is full of the dumbest people on earth.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:08 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They are now saying they have satellite images that go far as back as 2 weeks prior to the Russian pull out, that show these bodies were dead in the street. They need to get a trusted third party in there right now to do autopsies. I dont even trust those satellite images.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:05 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They are now saying they have satellite images that go far as back as 2 weeks prior to the Russian pull out, that show these bodies were dead in the street. They need to get a trusted third party in there right now to do autopsies. I dont even trust those satellite images.

Yeah, I just do not believe that Russian soldiers are purposely targeting civilians. As I said, that photo I posted is allegedly one of the people that a Russian soldier executed. When it is clearly a staged photo.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm impressed at how the US has leveraged and finessed all of this into an international weapons for oil program. They as the primary arms dealer of the Ukrainians get to give (sell) as much weapons to Ukraine as possible. Meanwhile, after shaming and threatening as wide a range as possible out of taking Russian Gas and Oil, they happen to be buying lots of Russian oil at discounts filling their reserves, no doubt telling their "allies" that they are entitled to it since they are doing the most for the Ukrainians.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Slovakia provided Ukraine with an S300 anti missile system basically late last week and it was deployed on the weekend.

Reports are out right now that as of today, the Russians have already destroyed it. :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This is what Zelensky is busy doing. :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This is what Zelensky is busy doing. :lol: :lol:

:facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :kopfpatsch: :lol: :lol: They're gonna kill him after all of this.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Slovakia provided Ukraine with an S300 anti missile system basically late last week and it was deployed on the weekend.

Reports are out right now that as of today, the Russians have already destroyed it. :lol:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:38 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That telegram channel is the shit. Lol. There was a post with some british mercenary in mariupol on the phone with some brit in britain, talking about how the Russians have them surrounded and dead to rights, and he's all emotional and shit. And the the brit in brit is telling him to just wear some civilian clothes and try to escape, talmbout oh god jesus have mercy on him....muthafucka....if he wanted mercy he should have kept his ass home, not go into Ukraine to shoot people for money!

The Russians are gonna hang these muthafuckas after trying them in court. Mercenaries get no fucking protections.

1000 ukraine marines have surrendered in Mariupol.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:54 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Apparently all the Ukraine soldiers who are held up in the two steelworks in Mariupol, Ilyich and Azovstal, they really aren't allowed to surrender. One who escaped says that when soldiers have shown an interest in surrendering in small amounts, they are taken away and not seen again. Which means they successfully did (ya right) or the Ukraine's are killing their own when they choose to surrender. Imagine you a soldier and you gotta fight your way out of a steel works against your own fuckin team, only to surrender to the Russians and face life in prison, or the rope!

:eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That telegram channel is the shit. Lol. There was a post with some british mercenary in mariupol on the phone with some brit in britain, talking about how the Russians have them surrounded and dead to rights, and he's all emotional and shit. And the the brit in brit is telling him to just wear some civilian clothes and try to escape, talmbout oh god jesus have mercy on him....muthafucka....if he wanted mercy he should have kept his ass home, not go into Ukraine to shoot people for money!

The Russians are gonna hang these muthafuckas after trying them in court. Mercenaries get no fucking protections.

1000 ukraine marines have surrendered in Mariupol.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

A financial boon for defense contractors. Of course.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/artic ... ne-sources

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya well the lease lend program is fully on now. Ukraine is paying for all of these weapons, so the US is letting all the manufacturers know to go crazy with making the wonder weapons and they'll test them in Ukraine, force the Russians to tip their arsenal, while Uncle Sam and these manufacturers get paid.

There are reports thatthe underground facilities of the steel works where the Nazi's are hiding out, the Russians are threatening to bring in fire trucks and flood them :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:45 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The financial condition of Ukraine is so bad that today it faces a question of survival, - the head of the Ministry of Finance

According to Marchenko, if the West wants Ukraine to continue to fight, it must be provided with urgent financial assistance, because. Kyiv cannot cover its budget deficit.

But the main thing is not only that Western aid is not enough. The key point is that this is not gratuitous assistance, but loans that will have to be repaid.

lmao...think the Russians didnt make the calculation that all these broke ass countries wouldnt be able to reinforce Ukraine financially and militarily at the same time???? Thats partly why these fags wanted china and india to take part....so they could put money in the cup of these cup shaking Ukraines while starving the Russians.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next

Board index » Off Topic