Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:30 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Brother Burowz, how you feel about all those afghani's coming to america?

Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia

That's nothing compared to the amount of people coming in thru the southern border. Millions compared to maybe 30,000. Our immigration policies are rancid...just like Canada's.

What do you think about Canada's upcoming election? I read that Trudeau called for a snap election. I don't know shit about it so that's why I'm asking. You think he will get re-elected? Should he?

Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That's nothing compared to the amount of people coming in thru the southern border. Millions compared to maybe 30,000. Our immigration policies are rancid...just like Canada's.

What do you think about Canada's upcoming election? I read that Trudeau called for a snap election. I don't know shit about it so that's why I'm asking. You think he will get re-elected? Should he?

It'll probably come down to immigration and how this vaccine mandate and numbers work out to be honest. There is a belief that a lot of the issues in this country are a narrative being painted by the liberal ass media, and that the voting will show quite a different thing. I'm hoping this is the case because if you go by media's shit, Trudeau is going to thump home with a majority.

Trudeau probably sees an opportunity to get a majority or a more workable minority to push all of his bullshit. The problem is that the opposition is fucking horrid. The O'Toole is just that, a fucking TOOL, under him I dont see a swing towards conservatism in Canada. But I pray that there is, because the Liberals need to be fucking stopped and I'll take a conservative white dude over Trudeau right now any day. But immigrant voting preference, do gooder liberal whites...mostly based in the greater toronto area and south western ontario, and the areas around vancouver out in BC will always be the great achilles heel.

I might have to pick up and move to Conservative ass Alberta soon enough. I like my racists loud and upfront, not trying to sneak up my ass while claiming the penetration is good for everyone.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Mark my word, a lot of those afghani males are going to be rerouted by the CIA into militias around the world where US foreign policy could use a few good men to cause unrest.

Syria, Iraq, The borders of Iran, China, Russia, etc. Way too much grown ass men fleeing that country right now.

Look for some of those other wars to flare up and a new wave of insurgence to appear on the field.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It'll probably come down to immigration and how this vaccine mandate and numbers work out to be honest. There is a belief that a lot of the issues in this country are a narrative being painted by the liberal ass media, and that the voting will show quite a different thing. I'm hoping this is the case because if you go by media's shit, Trudeau is going to thump home with a majority.

Trudeau probably sees an opportunity to get a majority or a more workable minority to push all of his bullshit. The problem is that the opposition is fucking horrid. The O'Toole is just that, a fucking TOOL, under him I dont see a swing towards conservatism in Canada. But I pray that there is, because the Liberals need to be fucking stopped and I'll take a conservative white dude over Trudeau right now any day. But immigrant voting preference, do gooder liberal whites...mostly based in the greater toronto area and south western ontario, and the areas around vancouver out in BC will always be the great achilles heel.

I might have to pick up and move to Conservative ass Alberta soon enough. I like my racists loud and upfront, not trying to sneak up my ass while claiming the penetration is good for everyone.

My NEGUS!!!!! I knew you were one of "MY" people.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I know a conservative woman who lives in Alberta. Great lady. She was living in Red Deer but I'm not sure where she's at now.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Mark my word, a lot of those afghani males are going to be rerouted by the CIA into militias around the world where US foreign policy could use a few good men to cause unrest.

Syria, Iraq, The borders of Iran, China, Russia, etc. Way too much grown ass men fleeing that country right now.

Look for some of those other wars to flare up and a new wave of insurgence to appear on the field.

That's a great point. The pictures of them on those cargo planes is crazy.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That's a great point. The pictures of them on those cargo planes is crazy.

They are disappearing them into the states Bro. They couldnt disappear that many Afghani Males anywhere else for combat purposes, and there is no benefit to bringing a bunch of afghani males and integrating them into american society, you'd have more sway bringing the women and the children, you'd be able to touch societies harp strings with that. But those cargo planes appear to be full of men. Disappear them into maryland and wherever else, then after a time, put them on the cargo planes and move em back out to the battlefield.

You already know military numbers are bottoming the fuck out. Not enough people to engage in their regime meddling bullshit operations. So they scoop the same afghani's that they've been using against the taliban for years, and then deploy them elsewhere and pay them a fraction of the cost, plus they get whatever they pillage in whatever shit hole uncle sam drops them in. If the Taliban identified those men, they'd wipe them out for their past bullshit...and rightfully so.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

One of my local news stations is already pulling at those heart strings. It honestly makes me sick.

https://www.wthr.com/mobile/article/new ... 41b3158b9c

Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

One of my local news stations is already pulling at those heart strings. It honestly makes me sick.

Uh huh, yup. :eusa_snooty: I have no doubt, Canada will host them too and uncle sam will cut Canada in on the profit and influence gained.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Uh huh, yup. :eusa_snooty: I have no doubt, Canada will host them too and uncle sam will cut Canada in on the profit and influence gained.

This isn't an anti-muslim thing with me. I honestly have zero issues with Muslims in America as long as they aren't working in government. Not that fucking white people are any better but I'm just not with all of this Sharia law bullshit. The more of them who are in gov't the closer we are to longer having a Constitution, Bill of Rights, etc. It is a long-game for them...time means nothing to them. So, the problem I have with this specifically has fuck all to do with the that they are from Afghanistan. I would feel the exact same way if we were talking about a bunch of motherfuckers from Norway. I'm tired of all of the wasted taxpayer dollars and I am tired of our broken as fuck immigration policies. We let in way too many people from other countries and then they end up living on the government dole. And it's fucking bullshit.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This isn't an anti-muslim thing with me. I honestly have zero issues with Muslims in America as long as they aren't working in government. Not that fucking white people are any better but I'm just not with all of this Sharia law bullshit. The more of them who are in gov't the closer we are to longer having a Constitution, Bill of Rights, etc. It is a long-game for them...time means nothing to them. So, the problem I have with this specifically has fuck all to do with the that they are from Afghanistan. I would feel the exact same way if we were talking about a bunch of motherfuckers from Norway. I'm tired of all of the wasted taxpayer dollars and I am tired of our broken as fuck immigration policies. We let in way too many people from other countries and then they end up living on the government dole. And it's fucking bullshit.

I dont have an issue with Sharia in the sense of them being able to carry out their internal practices and policies where they aren't problematic. But obviously I agree, you can't implement no full sharia. We aren't opposites here man. There are Americans and Canadians here who are getting no fucking help from the govt, but our gov'ts are going to expel our treasure helping these other ppl that they are taking in, and it's fucking stupid, in addition to dangerous.

Thats why when ppl complain about the Uighur muslims that China is basically re educating and properly integrating into their culture, and shitting on them for it, I applaud China man, because they've learned the past lessons that other countries have faced....like the Russians with the chechens...meanwhile America wants to shit on them because what Uncle Sam really wants is for Islamists to run through china and blow shit up to slow them down! It's racist to exercise caution.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I dont have an issue with Sharia in the sense of them being able to carry out their internal practices and policies where they aren't problematic. But obviously I agree, you can't implement no full sharia. We aren't opposites here man. There are Americans and Canadians here who are getting no fucking help from the govt, but our gov'ts are going to expel our treasure helping these other ppl that they are taking in, and it's fucking stupid, in addition to dangerous.

Thats why when ppl complain about the Uighur muslims that China is basically re educating and properly integrating into their culture, and shitting on them for it, I applaud China man, because they've learned the past lessons that other countries have faced....like the Russians with the chechens...meanwhile America wants to shit on them because what Uncle Sam really wants is for Islamists to run through china and blow shit up to slow them down! It's racist to exercise caution.

It's funny...in recent years when I was doing a lot of reading about Islam and Muslims in America and some of the history, etc., and I found out that China was destroying mosques and shit, I didn't have a problem with it. But now that China has gone full retard with this Covid bullshit I wish like fuck the Uighurs would start blowing up some of these CCP motherfuckers. :rofl:

I agree with your first sentence with regard to Sharia as it pertains to what they want to do with their own people. Problem is...history is a pretty good indicator that the only rule of law that matters IS Sharia law. And I am not even saying that every Muslim feels this way but the undertone of that is there. But, as I said, it's not like white motherfuckers running the U.S. gov't are any better.

I want as limited as gov't as possible but they have used this Covid shit to go full retard totalitarian on us and I honestly don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I feel at some point if we want our freedoms back then a bunch of motherfuckers are going to have to die because, again, history shows that liberties are never given back willingly.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

New update says that up to 40,000 Americans need to be evacuated from Afghanistan. That is for the entire country--not just Kabul.

Don't know how true this is or not, but, I am also hearing that the Taliban want to start a new caliphate in Afghanistan and they are calling on all jihadists to join them in Afghanistan. So that should be interesting. lol

Post Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

New update says that up to 40,000 Americans need to be evacuated from Afghanistan. That is for the entire country--not just Kabul.

Don't know how true this is or not, but, I am also hearing that the Taliban want to start a new caliphate in Afghanistan and they are calling on all jihadists to join them in Afghanistan. So that should be interesting. lol

At this point im on the watch for misinformation, it's coming.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's funny...in recent years when I was doing a lot of reading about Islam and Muslims in America and some of the history, etc., and I found out that China was destroying mosques and shit, I didn't have a problem with it. But now that China has gone full retard with this Covid bullshit I wish like fuck the Uighurs would start blowing up some of these CCP motherfuckers. :rofl:

I agree with your first sentence with regard to Sharia as it pertains to what they want to do with their own people. Problem is...history is a pretty good indicator that the only rule of law that matters IS Sharia law. And I am not even saying that every Muslim feels this way but the undertone of that is there. But, as I said, it's not like white motherfuckers running the U.S. gov't are any better.

I want as limited as gov't as possible but they have used this Covid shit to go full retard totalitarian on us and I honestly don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I feel at some point if we want our freedoms back then a bunch of motherfuckers are going to have to die because, again, history shows that liberties are never given back willingly.

They wont stop with basic sharia granted? Ya I mean I get what you're saying, and our govts are so shit as is, they'll find a way to bungle it all. Personally I wish they could just touch down and figure out how to live without needing all this shit changed to accommodate them, they got a place to pray, teach, and halal food, wtf more do they need?

But truthfully, with all the gender bending bullshit and sex shit being pushed in schools at younger and younger ages, a little islamic strictness, discipline and conservative modest ideal is for me...not the shit im trying to worry about or fight against. I'd sooner marry a modest respectful muslim woman who wears a sheet around her ass and a head scarf than any of these black or white liberal bitches out there who spend all their god damned day on tik tok and instagram, ill tell you that plain!

Post Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yes this is a real photo. Yes they were trolling Joe Biden. Yes...they are Taliban fighters.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:59 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yes this is a real photo. Yes they were trolling Joe Biden. Yes...they are Taliban fighters.

I think the Taliban has decided to employ some press and marketing ppl.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Seems so. Shit is pretty funny. I've heard some reports today that some beheadings have begun as the Taliban are going door-to-door. No specification as to who was getting beheaded.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:14 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Seems so. Shit is pretty funny. I've heard some reports today that some beheadings have begun as the Taliban are going door-to-door. No specification as to who was getting beheaded.

Its time to adopt some skepticism with reports of beheadings. There is gonna be a drive to demonize the taliban by every single side of the US media divide right now.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
ITs all some shit you couldn't even believe if it was written in a book a fiction.
Baradar might get an invite to Camp David. :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:06 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Scene in Kabul

https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/statu ... 9934561281

Post Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:34 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

confirmation would be good, lest we find out its a 3 year old video.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

confirmation would be good, lest we find out its a 3 year old video.

Yeah, I agree that stuff like this is a real bitch. I honestly can't say 100% that it is authentic from Kabul.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Off Topic