Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Barbara made little Ice a Man!!! :lol:

Good shit man!! Hahaha

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
After reading Ice Man's incredibly entertaining story i realized I should've went into more actual detail myself since there are actually a couple similarities there. But I'll have some fun with that Friday night. :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:39 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This is a great thread man :lol:

I dont know what Burowz and Troof is waiting for.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Troof just needs to find the time. He's being overwhelmed by the Trannys right now.

Brother just needs to have sex first. :lol:

I kid Brother, I kid out of love. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

And that Negus never posts but I'd love to hear Boneas story. I'm sure it's a good one lol

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Troof just needs to find the time. He's being overwhelmed by the Trannys right now.

Brother just needs to have sex first. :lol:

I kid Brother, I kid out of love. :lol:

Lmao...let's hope the Trannys dont give Truth a first time.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
I was 13. Her name was Naomi. She was a blonde haired, green eyed, tan Texan, who was built like a brick shithouse at the tender age of 14. Goddamn she looked amazing in a bikini. She had just moved to Indy in the summer of '89. I knew her aunt, Billie, who was a pool monitor at our apartment complex, and she made the introduction.

Naomi was basically a nympho. Like, I hit it first, and then a parade of men followed. :lol:
I wish I had pictures of her from back then because she was genuinely smoking hot. Frankly speaking,
I did not deserve her. I really didn't. But, her aunt adored me, and Naomi was new in town and didn't really know anyone. So, we familiarized ourselves with each other's tonsils and genitalia during the summer of 1989.

In retrospect, I wish I could've kept that shit on lock a bit longer, but, she wanted to fuck other guys, and that's what she did. Don't feel sorry for me though because back then I was a mack. Now I'm just whack. :lol: :lol:

High school was even better for me though but maybe those stories are for another thread. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Na I think this thread works just fine. Keep going. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Na I think this thread works just fine. Keep going. :lol:

Fucking pervert. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Anybody go raw their first time?

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Shit...I never used condoms back then. lmao

I was busting all over the place. I wish I could still fuck high school gymnasts but I'm not trying to go to prison. :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I never went raw until 19. First year uni. English girl. First time we fucked it was raw. I lasted about a min and did my first pull out. Then she says....after provoking the whole thing.....you know..if you're gonna go raw...you should ask a girl if shes on the pill first....yes I'm on the pill.

I spent the semester disseminating her box..getting my raw resistance all the way up. With a few weeks short think I dont like the box no more because she couldnt make me nut like that first time lol.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This is what the trannies looked like back at my high school. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:18 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This is what the trannies looked like back at my high school. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

That's Burowz on the rigth boys, I bet heavy money on it! :hearty-laugh: Was the one on your left your first Bro?? :happy:

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That's Burowz on the rigth boys, I bet heavy money on it! :hearty-laugh: Was the one on your left your first Bro?? :happy:

Negus that ain't me fool. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

They are girls that went to my school though. I can't even remember why they dressed like that that day because it was so fucking long ago.

Here's a pic of the brunette

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Icecold323 wrote:

Yes. Is there any other way for your first time?? :rofl:

So I met this bitch at a Checkers drive thru. She was working and me and my boy pulled up on some late night shit. I don't remember exactly how it went down but she gave me her number. 2 weeks later I called her lol. She told me she was 24 with 2 kids and the baby daddy in prison. I almost hung up on her, but then I remembered those tits, and said Fook it lmao. 1 month later, I wasn't a virgin lol. I have no idea how long it lasted, but afterwards she asked how was it, and of course I said it was amazing. She said yea right I bet you've had better. Imagine that. I was so good she couldn't tell that was my first time lmao. And oh, i told her i was 20, and she believed me. It wasn't until some months later that she found out i was 17. My step dad blew my shit up.. :lol: unintentionally of course. But after a week of no contact and me thinking it was completely over, she tells me she's in love with me and I'm the nicest guy she ever met etc and she doesn't care about the age difference. We went on to have a crazy, on and off up and down 2 year relationship. There's 1 more story I wanna share but I been typing to much so maybe later. This bitch was psycho.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Wait til that Negus out of prison he finna light Anis' ass up!!!

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austin snagged an older chick with kids for his first time....and did it raw!!!!

Salut!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
And that Negus never posts but I'd love to hear Boneas story. I'm sure it's a good one lol

LMAO! I stopped by to see what the word was on MMA and was perusing around. This was the first thread I saw, of course!

Ok, it sounds like we are talking about the first penis-vagina penetration, not fooling around, playing show me yours if you show me yours type of thing. I did that shit in elementary school pretty often with neighborhood girls.

So, this may take a couple post. I have a doozy for my first time lol

Post Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

My first time was when I was 16 I believe it was. It was with 2 neighborhood girls that were my sisters friends. Yes, I said 2 neighborhood girls. I actually got laid by 2 different girls the same evening I did it the first time!

Me and my sister used to fight like cats and dogs. This one day, these neighborhood girls were fucking with my sister and kinda bullying her in our house. It pissed me off and I made them leave. I’m not sure if they were kidding around to see my reaction since we used to fight all the time or what. Either, it must have impressed them as they were all over me after that.

I’m not sure how it actually happened, but, I was fucking the tall girl and just came in her. I think I asked her if I could and she said yes. Evidently she knew when her period was or whatever. By the way, I believe these girls were 14 but they were women. They had nice tits and they had a women’s pussy and bush. Remember, this was around 1983 when women did not know about shaving their pussies (thank god, hairy pussy). So we finished and I’ll never forget, she said, you don’t just fuck, you make love LMAO. Of course I did not know what the fuck I was doing, but, I was going to town. I’m not sure what she was comparing it too either as I don’t think she was getting around. So anyway, that was great for the first time.

Not really sure how the next girl got involved, but, we ended up in one of our cars in the garage. I used a rubber with her. I must have felt like I was on top of the world and all confident, because when I came in the rubber, I remember tying it in a knot and gave her the rubber with cum in it and told her to keep it lol.

So that was the first time, a twofer. Lol. I haven’t thought of this in a good long time. That was at least 39 years ago lol

Post Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Sorry, this is not the first time, but, that last story brought back a couple memories and this was with one of the same girls and it must’ve been close enough to the first time.

So, after I got my first taste of tall girl, it was game on lol. We were skipping school and we went down to front street area where we used to get this old black man named Possum Rutledge to buy us some booze. For nominal fee of a couple beers for him of course.

We catch a buzz and we are out in the country fooling around by this large field next to the woods and this old abandoned house. I can see that shit plain as day lol we fuck a couple times, drink some more, etc. We were not fucking at this point, but rolling around on a blanket making out, and before I knew what the fuck, this cop walked up on us by foot. It was really too late to run or whatever, he asked us what we were doing out there. I looked up and the only thing I could think to say was, “we are wrestling lmao.

It must have satisfied him because he told us the farmer who owned the land called him and we needed to go.

What the fuck made me say we are wrestling lol? Either way, I’m glad we were not fucking at that instance.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Sorry fellas, another story. Not first time, but, I just got reminded of this story yesterday. A buddy that we used to hang out with died this week and I got to see a lot of folks that I had seen in ages and we had a ball talking about the past good ol days

We had a wild as hell church group that we all smoked pot, dranked, fucked around etc.

There was a girl that was a good buddy named Claire. She had the nickname no hair Claire because she had a small amount of whispy hair on her pussy. I remember finger fucking her in the back seats at church lmao.

So, me and No Hair Claire was going to consummate our relationship. We were going to get a hotel at the front street area, but, got drunk instead and went to this dirt road behind the church. We were fucking away and having a good ol time. For whatever reason, we were going to pack our stuff up and go to the Hardee’s burger place down the road. I think she had to piss and thinking back, why the hell didn’t she just piss in the woods?

We get to the Hardee’s and there was a bunch of our buddies were there. It just so happened I was naked as a jay bird driving my car there drunk as a skunk and just got through fucking the shit out of Claire. So of course, my buddies are trying to pull my naked ass out of the car lol. They did not get me out as I was hanging on for dear life. I mean, they got me out of car and was pulling my legs and I was horizontal, but, I did not release my monkey grip on the door lol.

I got home somehow and the first thing I wake up to was my mom pissed off asking what the hell happened to the car. The fucking door was all bent as I ran into a tree in the woods and there was condoms all over the floor and a whisky bottle with the sleeping bag. I don’t think I used any of the condoms that eve lol

No Hair Claire was at the funeral and she reminded me of this story yesterday! Lol

Post Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Another story that No Hair Claire reminded me of yesterday. Not of fucking, but, it tripped me out as I forgot about this.

We were out with our gang of friends at the pinball palace. Of course we were all fucked up. There was this friend of No Hair Claire’s that I had the hots for. She was kinda punk rockish and fine as hell.

So, whatever the hell prompted me to ask her if she would sit on my face, I have no idea. Beer I guess and more than likely reefer, prompted me lol. Either way, She was whitty as hell as she chirped back, “ Why, is your nose bigger than your dick?” Lmao. Claire reminded me about that.

This gal and Claire were part of one of my biggest regrets in my life. I had the opportunity to have a threesome with them as we were all three kissing on each other and I was more concerned about my buddy in the next room. I swear, fuck me. The biggest regret and it did not happen cause I was a fucking idiot pussy or whatever lol

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bonea just dropped a book. That should keep Anis happy for awhile. lol

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My first time was when I was 16 I believe it was. It was with 2 neighborhood girls that were my sisters friends. Yes, I said 2 neighborhood girls. I actually got laid by 2 different girls the same evening I did it the first time!

Me and my sister used to fight like cats and dogs. This one day, these neighborhood girls were fucking with my sister and kinda bullying her in our house. It pissed me off and I made them leave. I’m not sure if they were kidding around to see my reaction since we used to fight all the time or what. Either, it must have impressed them as they were all over me after that.

I’m not sure how it actually happened, but, I was fucking the tall girl and just came in her. I think I asked her if I could and she said yes. Evidently she knew when her period was or whatever. By the way, I believe these girls were 14 but they were women. They had nice tits and they had a women’s pussy and bush. Remember, this was around 1983 when women did not know about shaving their pussies (thank god, hairy pussy). So we finished and I’ll never forget, she said, you don’t just fuck, you make love LMAO. Of course I did not know what the fuck I was doing, but, I was going to town. I’m not sure what she was comparing it too either as I don’t think she was getting around. So anyway, that was great for the first time.

Not really sure how the next girl got involved, but, we ended up in one of our cars in the garage. I used a rubber with her. I must have felt like I was on top of the world and all confident,because when I came in the rubber, I remember tying it in a knot and gave her the rubber with cum in it and told her to keep it lol.

So that was the first time, a twofer. Lol. I haven’t thought of this in a good long time. That was at least 39 years ago lol

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Board index » Off Topic