Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:50 am 

Cash on hand:

We get that. Its pussy, they are dumb, peer pressure blah blah. That's basic thinking. Like i said some of this shit is deeper than that. This documentary i watched opened my eyes a bit.

Two blacks girls drowned in LA, doing some bullshit night time beach ritual. That the sorority covered up and still the absolute truth aint out there yet. But the main reason she wanted to join was because many great black women were part of that sorority. Toni Morrison, Maya Angelou just to name a few. So like i said it aint just peer pressure , or them being dumb or pussy.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Yea well perhaps some basic thinking can go a long way and keep you alive, instead of swimming with the sharks because Maya Angelou and Oprah Winfrey may or may not have done the same. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:14 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Yea well perhaps some basic thinking can go a long way and keep you alive, instead of swimming with the sharks because Maya Angelou and Oprah Winfrey may or may not have done the same. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :lol:

Bruh. :hearty-laugh: I cant even.

One worlds eye opening experience is just another dumb thoughtless idea by weak bozos to another. :hearty-laugh:

There is nothing more complex about that shit at all.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

I understand that lol. I meant basic thinking just to brush off and say its dumb or these kids are dumb. Proper guidance and influence.

Yall some rotten muhfuckas lol " Made a brain dead decision and now he's exactly tht " lmao. Yall aint shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Dont start with me tonight Ice you one of those most hard lined dudes around here from topic to topic now you want us to heart bleed for some buffoon who went and put they life in the hands of muthafuckas because they wanted to be like oprah or maya Angela :lol: if you dont get the fuck on somewhere with that :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Icecold323 wrote:
I understand that lol. I meant basic thinking just to brush off and say its dumb or these kids are dumb. Proper guidance and influence.

Yall some rotten muhfuckas lol " Made a brain dead decision and now he's exactly tht " lmao. Yall aint shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

AYO :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: Who the fuck is you????

You remember when white boy was in the hall way face down and the cop was terrorizing the kid and threatening his life with the semi automatic rifle.....and we was like what the fuck....and you was like...."make a brain dead decision and now he's exactly that"???????? :hearty-laugh:

You remember dat?????? :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: Why you suddenly find your heart and conscience all of a sudden????

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Board index » Off Topic