Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: Re: Weed Vapes
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:34 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
:lol:
Since you asked though, not good, and please understand that's an understatement. Here's the time line, and consider that when I take days off from work, they mostly need to be prepared and coordinated, I don't call out sick, almost never unless I need to.

Last Thursday got the extraction.
Friday, extremly swollen but had enough Oxy to hold me down.
Saturday I worked, and could tell it was getting better.
Sunday, for some reason the pain kind of picked up, I didn't sweat it, then I realized it was 3am, and I was up because I couldn't fall asleep, due to the pain.
Monday I called the doctor and he called in more Oxy to the pharmacy.
Monday night to Tuesday night I didn't sleep, at all. Up all night, started working and had to cancel all my calls, the dentist called me in and gave me numbing medication and told me I had a dry socket which is extremly painful, so he packed it off with medicated cough and gave me 3 injections. That shit was the best relieve ever, but it wore off at around 8pm and again, no sleep, the entire night. I logged in Tuesday and logged off after two hours, back at the dentist, same routine, injections and they removed the cloth and re-packed.
Have done the same routine yesterday and today, last night had my first sleep, I should be good to sleep tonight as well, the pain in the actual extraction is manageable, and the most pain I have now is in my jaw which is really swollen, because of the lymph nodes.
I'm supposed to skip the dentist tomorrow and go back on Sunday to get the cloth removed and repacked, they are saying by then I won't need the injection.
This shit has been brutal, and I have a quarter ounce of Pakistani Kush I bought from the Dispensary because it's now legal in Jersey and you don't need a card, and I can't even hit that shit.

Shit has been brutal :lol: :lol:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: I asked because I aint heard shit man I had a feeling this shit was causing lingering problems keepin you from the weed vapes :hearty-laugh: I aint ever have no wisdom teeth pulled man but I dont know anyone who came outta dat shit clean.

Post subject: Re: Weed Vapes
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz, I've had like 30 needles in my motherfucking mouth, sometimes that shit reaches a nerve, man, what an uncomfortable feeling.
I told my shorty not to fuck around with fucking chores and shit that gotta get done, I'm in bed all fucking weekend, I have a DR trip planned for my bday week in two weeks and can't fucking risk not being good, I'm being modest man I should be good by next week and today has been my best start to the day and I have officially been able to sleep two nights in a row.
Ill tell you tho, you better hope you don't need to take them joints out because the dentist told me the younger you are, the easier it is, the older you are, the more brutal it is. If you don't know about dry sockets, google it, Jesus christ I've had two open heart surgeries and walked home from the second one, G shit, never been done before I'm sure, this dry socket shit had me questioning life :lol:

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Board index » Off Topic