Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Joe Rogan
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Its also important to remember black ppl are not a monolith. And that all blk ppl are free entitled to think whatever they like on this subject. If that blk girl saw fit to beat your ass for your music n bomb dropping Prime i woulda said serve yo ass right :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I aint got no smoke for average white ppl who finna use the N word man. Joe Rogan rich, but he average.

Not like a muthafuckin prime minister who wore fuckin BLACKFACE before. That's the kind of SHIT that I have a problem with. This kind of shit!!

29 gah damn years old and you dont know any better than this shit, and now you get to run a fucking country??

This is the kind of shit I have fuckin smoke for, not no fuckin Joe Rogan.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Its also important to remember black ppl are not a monolith. And that all blk ppl are free entitled to think whatever they like on this subject. If that blk girl saw fit to beat your ass for your music n bomb dropping Prime i woulda said serve yo ass right :hearty-laugh:

Ahh come on brahhhh. I literally love Wayne (no homo) for being the musical voice of my late teens, early 20's. And he was black. And I am singing along to his lyrics. I think it is fuckin crazy that I would be frowned upon for saying nigga while I sing to one my favorite musician's lyrics when the context of the lyrics are not negative toward blacks at all.

Right???

I was really close with a coworker like 5 or so years ago, he was truly the homie. Black dude dating a white chick. During that time, Kendrick, during one of his concerts, pulled this chubby white chick up on stage to sing mAAd city (LOVE that song) and she said nigga and the whole crowd erupted in boos.

I was like maaaaan, racism is FUCKED, but that chick is NOT your enemy, she is your fuckin ally. What are we doing here?

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I aint got no smoke for average white ppl who finna use the N word man. Joe Rogan rich, but he average.

Not like a muthafuckin prime minister who wore fuckin BLACKFACE before. That's the kind of SHIT that I have a problem with. This kind of shit!!

29 gah damn years old and you dont know any better than this shit, and now you get to run a fucking country??

This is the kind of shit I have fuckin smoke for, not no fuckin Joe Rogan.

I dont know the context of that image, but, that wasnt always super taboo, right?

I mean whatshisname, Iron Man, did black face in Tropic Thunder and nobody seemed to care.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ahh come on brahhhh. I literally love Wayne (no homo) for being the musical voice of my late teens, early 20's. And he was black. And I am singing along to his lyrics. I think it is fuckin crazy that I would be frowned upon for saying nigga while I sing to one my favorite musician's lyrics when the context of the lyrics are not negative toward blacks at all.

Right???

I was really close with a coworker like 5 or so years ago, he was truly the homie. Black dude dating a white chick. During that time, Kendrick, during one of his concerts, pulled this chubby white chick up on stage to sing mAAd city (LOVE that song) and she said nigga and the whole crowd erupted in boos.
I was like maaaaan, racism is FUCKED, but that chick is NOT your enemy, she is your fuckin ally. What are we doing here?

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: You aint gettin the N word pass man :hearty-laugh: not around me. let that shit fly when I aint in the car lmao. It aint no ally or enemy stuff man. We always brothers, ebony and ivory, but say that shit when I aint around man lmao. When we in the same spot, switch to work office mode man lol just standard curse words man, we aint askin the world. Black folks had to adapt all kinds of modes living in white civilization to get to the point of acceptance, all we ask is yall not say Nigga when we around :hearty-laugh: we aint askin for the world! And we gonna be lookin at you when the song is on and we know the N word about to come up in the verse, we watchin you my N word :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I feel for you though, because....due to your age, you were IMMERSED in this culture where you was hearing the word fly left right and center, and its in the media you consume, so I can understand it would be tougher. I'm an 81 baby and Jamaican to boot, so I came up with a lot of reggae and soul, and we wasnt rollin around saying nigga this and nigga that coming up, that came from the rap that we absorbed in the 90s, it wasnt in us in our informative years.

But hey, if you with ya black homie, and he say it's ok for you to say nigga, you two niggas got that understand that you and him are each others nigga, and you know nigga aint gonna be upset about it, you let that fly with the Nigga, just make sure you got that off switch for when anotha nigga come around....if you nigga is really really ya nigga, you'll respect det nigga enough to not call him a nigga with another nigga with unknown sensibilities with the nigga pass is passin' by. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Right???

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: You aint gettin the N word pass man :hearty-laugh: not around me. let that shit fly when I aint in the car lmao. It aint no ally or enemy stuff man. We always brothers, ebony and ivory, but say that shit when I aint around man lmao. When we in the same spot, switch to work office mode man lol just standard curse words man, we aint askin the world. Black folks had to adapt all kinds of modes living in white civilization to get to the point of acceptance, all we ask is yall not say Nigga when we around :hearty-laugh: we aint askin for the world! And we gonna be lookin at you when the song is on and we know the N word about to come up in the verse, we watchin you my N word :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I feel for you though, because....due to your age, you were IMMERSED in this culture where you was hearing the word fly left right and center, and its in the media you consume, so I can understand it would be tougher. I'm an 81 baby and Jamaican to boot, so I came up with a lot of reggae and soul, and we wasnt rollin around saying nigga this and nigga that coming up, that came from the rap that we absorbed in the 90s, it wasnt in us in our informative years.

But hey, if you with ya black homie, and he say it's ok for you to say nigga, you two niggas got that understand that you and him are each others nigga, and you know nigga aint gonna be upset about it, you let that fly with the Nigga, just make sure you got that off switch for when anotha nigga come around....if you nigga is really really ya nigga, you'll respect det nigga enough to not call him a nigga with another nigga with unknown sensibilities with the nigga pass is passin' by. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: Funny af bro. Yeah I mean I dont say it ever anymore, unless Im rapping along to a song. When I was like 18, 19, we would call each other it. I grew out of that kinda quick.

I def feel you completely. I understand what youre saying. But come onnnn brah we should get the pass for the A when we are singing along to artists we love!!!! We are celebrating the talent and love for good lyricsm with a straight up blind eye toward race.

It is all love!

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That is the key bro. It is all fuckin love.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
idk Prime. if Negus is really that serious about you not saying it, it costs you nothing to just not say it. whether you feel you should be allowed and its all love. Negus don't want you saying it. just lose that battle. its nothing. :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

idk Prime. if Negus is really that serious about you not saying it, it costs you nothing to just not say it. whether you feel you should be allowed and its all love. Negus don't want you saying it. just lose that battle. its nothing. :lol:

I do understand that part of the argument too. For sure.

Still think my point is worthy

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
LOL @ the snippets they pieced together to try and make it seem like Joe is some kind of overt racist. Joe wasn't calling anyone a black man in ANY of those clips. I hope he sues Spotify into the ground.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

it wasnt meant to make it seem like he was calling anyone a Negus. thats why the broad went out of her way to stress that he shouldn't be saying it in any context, for any reason. ive just always struggled with some white people seemingly fighting for their rights to be justified in saying it. no you aint racist. but damn. :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:

I never saw white chicks, i hate all men wearing womens clothes pretending to be women lol white chicks, too wong fu, mrs doubtfire, tyler perry joints, all them shits, burn them all.

But I remember Vince pushing the envelope lmao. And aye, thats just what Vince do :lol: figures we got our own Vince here who admittedly was pushing the envelope with a hyper racially sensitive black girl that he was fuckin :hearty-laugh: but then nobody ask the obvious question that if she so hyper racially sensitive, why her black ass fuckin with a caucasian and suckin n fuckin white dick :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

But I digress :hearty-laugh: back in the day one of my white shorties, no she wasnt fat, was watchin a whole lot of shoes and movies, Oz one of them, and she was hyper sensitive too, shorty was like..."are there some things I should know about you?? I notice the two events in shows that seem to get the most laughs out of you is whenever a man slaps a woman, and when your favourite white supremist on Oz gets to callin ppl the most racially insensitive names" lmao I just had to tell shorty not to watch that :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:07 am 

Cash on hand:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:

I never saw white chicks, i hate all men wearing womens clothes pretending to be women lol white chicks, too wong fu, mrs doubtfire, tyler perry joints, all them shits, burn them all.

But I remember Vince pushing the envelope lmao. And aye, thats just what Vince do :lol: figures we got our own Vince here who admittedly was pushing the envelope with a hyper racially sensitive black girl that he was fuckin :hearty-laugh: but then nobody ask the obvious question thatif she so hyper racially sensitive, why her black ass fuckin with a caucasian and suckin n fuckin white dick :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

But I digress :hearty-laugh: back in the day one of my white shorties, no she wasnt fat, was watchin a whole lot of shoes and movies, Oz one of them, and she was hyper sensitive too, shorty was like..."are there some things I should know about you?? I notice the two events in shows that seem to get the most laughs out of you is whenever a man slaps a woman, and when your favourite white supremist on Oz gets to callin ppl the most racially insensitive names" lmao I just had to tell shorty not to watch that :hearty-laugh:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Joe is clearly an anti-vaxxer lol lets get that out the way. And while he may not be right-wing, he is "right-ish". He has their support. They fuck with him heavy. But he is too big overall I think to be outright cancelled or put on hold. At least for this, but the agenda is to be super pro black right now, so who knows.

I never thought Joe was funny, always been a shit comedian. But he is a great podcaster and HOF combat sports commentator. I wouldnt say I am a fan of his podcast, but I see why its so popular. Great guests, informative topics.

I met Joe at a comedy club. It was funny as hell to me, I approached him, he gave me the coldest like blank expression while I asked for a picture, then he said sure lets do it, while still maintaining that cold ass expression on his face.

Then its time to take the picture, and he cheeses hella hard. Like breaks out this huge fuckin koolaid smile, as soon as we are done his face goes back ice cold and he goes back to his convo. Funny shit.

He is short as fuck too.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:28 am 

Cash on hand:

That was a solid apology on his part tho. India Arie sounded more upset at how much money Joe is getting lol ol' hatin ass ugly bitch her music always sucked.

Im tired of all the digging up from 10+ years ago shit we do nowadays.

I think its funny as hell Prime wants the pass while he is singing along to songs :lol: :lol: :lol: That's right Prime. Never change. Say that shit in the car, in the shower, while getting ready lol all that shit.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:54 am 

Cash on hand:

good shit Ice. :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Dawg how is he rightish when he votes left???

You spitting that foolish antivax trope shit u hearing on the news man. A dude who isnt for this vaccine is anti vax. I guarantee dude has taken vaccines before...just like the rest of us...now suddenly hes anti vaxx because he dont want this one? Get off the gas man.

This smells like u holding feelings over the cold treatment from the photo...like your unknown history with Andre Ward :hearty-laugh: and u hated on his his whole career. We know theres a story there too....we know how u get down already Ice lol

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That was a solid apology on his part tho. India Arie sounded more upset at how much money Joe is getting lol ol' hatin ass ugly bitch her music always sucked.

Im tired of all the digging up from 10+ years ago shit we do nowadays.

I think its funny as hell Prime wants the pass while he is singing along to songs :lol: :lol: :lol: That's right Prime. Never change. Say that shit in the car, in the shower, while getting ready lol all that shit.

Lmao aint no one told her wanna be pro black ass to suck white boy dick....matter of that thats when you say it..when her mouth is full. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Wait a second....Jermz, did you edit the word "black man" in my post about Rogan?????

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:41 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Wait a second....Jermz, did you edit the word "black man" in my post about Rogan?????

No thats the Burowz protocol that i put into effect....since we know very well how you like to deploy the N word around here :hearty-laugh: YOU HAIRY ITALIAN BITCH!!!

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No thats the Burowz protocol that i put into effect....since we know very well how you like to deploy the N word around here :hearty-laugh: YOU HAIRY ITALIAN BITCH!!!

Nigga that's fucked up. You know I love all the Neguses out there in the world. I am Jerry Maguire personified.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

Nigga that's fucked up. You know I love all the Neguses out there in the world. I am Jerry Maguire personified.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: I forgot I did that shit man, lmao, a blanket board word change when someone tries the hard r.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Amyway fuck yall this my team right here. We just got Big Shaq with us too!

Attachment:
rpdgers.PNG
rpdgers.PNG [ 2.24 MiB | Viewed 3788 times ]

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Anyways, Rumble CEO has just offered Joe Rogan $100 million over four years. This entire debacle is just going to make Joe a ton more money.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Off Topic