Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:56 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Ice did that and you thought you could come here and fuck with shit to get him back like you run shit around here. You dont run jack shit around here..fuck you.

You could have made your own thread and lit him up for all i give a fuck. You see e9 using his mod power to fuck with ppl? You have the temperment of a 3 yr old girl whos never been told no. So ya..fk u. I aint with Ice. Im with bho..and we aint taking anymore of your fkin nonsense. Go take that bitch shit over to TTR or wherever the fk....fake gas station hobo dodgin muthafucka.

You're a fucking fence riding coward. Pussy ass motherfucker. Delete my shit Negus. We done.

I aint deleting shit, FUCK YOU, none of this shit is YOURS! You wrote it here, it's property of HERE!!!! It aint YOUR ACCOUNT, it's BHO's fuckin account that was loaned to you for BHO use!! BHO gonna decide when it goes! Bitch ass faggot! Go suck another dick!

Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
LMAOOO

brother b and his temper tantrums. Cut the shit, you wanna act like a faggot, then bend over and take that shit in the azz like a prison bitch, and move the fuck on. And don't try this I;m leaving and never coming back shit. We are the only corner of the internet that will tolerate your brand of insanity

Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LMAOOO

brother b and his temper tantrums. Cut the shit, you wanna act like a faggot, then bend over and take that shit in the azz like a prison bitch, and move the fuck on. And don't try this I;m leaving and never coming back shit. We are the only corner of the internet that will tolerate your brand of insanity

:hearty-laugh: Tell this bitch, we dare your bitch ass to never come back!

Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
why were you deleting MY posts if you were just getting back at Ice?? jack ass.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Def not tryna ride Jermz but I have said since day 1, even after he didnt overturn my trade that got vetoed (once again, a trade that Ice would have CLEARLY won and I didnt even propose), that Jermz's level head is the man for the job.

All you need to see is Buro calling him the N word and him not flipping shit and permabanning him.

Jermz is built as a cool dude.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:39 am 

Cash on hand:

Def not tryna ride Jermz but I have said since day 1, even after he didnt overturn my trade that got vetoed (once again, a trade that Ice would have CLEARLY won and I didnt even propose), that Jermz's level head is the man for the job.

All you need to see is Buro calling him the N word and him not flipping shit and permabanning him.

Jermz is built as a cool dude.

No but Jermz shouldn't be subject to that shit. These fools gotta humble themselves. And im down to teach them the hard way. Just cause jermz can take it dont make it right. The second either one of them wisen up they can play. Until then it dont bother me none to keep their shit locked. I'll probably put their backups in at least this first game just so they can feel this L and see the error of their ways.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

I been saying Jermz is the best commish for years but people thought they could do a better job and look where we're at right now :lol: :kopfpatsch: Ice league is a cluster fuck and I have no idea what's going on in that bitch anymore. Thought everyone was just playing about the trades to fuck with Moe for a while but then it turns out ya motherfuckers are serious about it smh :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

everyone was just playing about the trades to fuck with Moe for a while but then it turns out ya motherfuckers are serious about it smh :eusa_snooty:

that was pretty much the turn of events. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

I been saying Jermz is the best commish for years but people thought they could do a better job and look where we're at right now :lol: :kopfpatsch: Ice league is a cluster fuck and I have no idea what's going on in that bitch anymore. Thought everyone was just playing about the trades to fuck with Moe for a while but then it turns out ya motherfuckers are serious about it smh :eusa_snooty:

Never said i could do better. I just made a Yahoo league for the people who wanted to play in Yahoo league, and for the fuck of it.

Aint no cluster fuck. Just play. It will all work out. Now you can trade to right your ship. Next year you try your hand at commish, take some initiative. Its easy to talk from the outside

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

now that i got Gibson im down to make it a no trade league again. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: :lol: thanks brothers! Ayo, Ice wasn't my first choice for a replacement man. He my bro, but I knew he short tempered and he was gonna run the heavy hand. Austin was my pick, but he aint want the job :lol: he just wanna help mans lob grenades to promote more chaos where there is already some. But Ice wanted a diff style league too, and he took the bull by the horns so of course imma support...like I did when Burowz did his league last year. At least Ice's league will settle down and he wont do that lame ass bullshit Burowz did last year when it was clear that I was kicking errbody ass after his dumbass put Dalvin Cook on waivers and I took a loss in one week to pick his ass up on a bye lol.

Now that trade situation tho, shameful shit, lol, I said it from the top. Like mans were trying to talk the trades back into existence, pushing and pushing til it gave, and wasn't no vote or nothin, its clear yall, it's Ice's league, his world, we just playing in it :lol: :lol: and Burowz got mad at me for not throwing my phone into my computer screen in protest. All this shit has been unreal to be honest.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

dudes was 100% playing man. that shit wasnt serious at all. honestly, it didn't pick up traction until Brother and Prime started kind of believing it, then co-signing it, then Ice was like oh shit they really down?? fuck it lets do it. then i was like, i dont care, whatever.

thats what happened. :rofl:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol: thanks brothers! Ayo, Ice wasn't my first choice for a replacement man. He my bro, but I knew he short tempered and he was gonna run the heavy hand. Austin was my pick, but he aint want the job :lol: he just wanna help mans lob grenades to promote more chaos where there is already some. But Ice wanted a diff style league too, and he took the bull by the horns so of course imma support...like I did when Burowz did his league last year. At least Ice's league will settle down and he wont do that lame ass bullshit Burowz did last year when it was clear that I was kicking errbody ass after his dumbass put Dalvin Cook on waivers and I took a loss in one week to pick his ass up on a bye lol.

Now that trade situation tho, shameful shit, lol, I said it from the top. Like mans were trying to talk the trades back into existence, pushing and pushing til it gave, and wasn't no vote or nothin, its clear yall, it's Ice's league, his world, we just playing in it :lol: :lol: and Burowz got mad at me for not throwing my phone into my computer screen in protest. All this shit has been unreal to be honest.

True true. But real talk I didn't take a vote as far as making it a no trade league in the first place, and I think if we did the overwhelming majority would want to trade. At least that is what i am hearing. And alot of others were taken off guard including Nesto.

The main two talking about no trading quickly change ships, so I really didn't see a problem with it. And we all know Swords has no problem taking classless one sided trades, so im surprised he shaking his head at this lol. Jermz has been the only man or voice of honor, but now he might as well start looking at moving winston or trevor lawrence lol

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

dudes was 100% playing man. that shit wasnt serious at all. honestly, it didn't pick up traction until Brother and Prime started kind of believing it, then co-signing it, then Ice was like oh shit they really down?? fuck it lets do it. then i was like, i dont care, whatever.

Exactly lmao even Moe joined in :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

True true. But real talk I didn't take a vote as far as making it a no trade league in the first place, and I think if we did the overwhelming majority would want to trade. At least that is what i am hearing. And alot of others were taken off guard including Nesto.

The main two talking about no trading quickly change ships, so I really didn't see a problem with it. And we all know Swords has no problem taking classless one sided trades, so im surprised he shaking his head at this lol. Jermz has been the only man or voice of honor, but now he might as well start looking at moving winston or trevor lawrence lol

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'll set my lineup but that's as far as I'll get to "playing" in this league. Shit was dead to me as soon as yall went back on your word on the no trade rule. Drafts were affected by the rules we set and you just changed it like that.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

that shit was the funniest. i was seriously cracking up. ya some bitch ass faggots ya said no trades man. no morals no honor bitches. so what you want for Gibson? :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

I mean that was funny but I don't blame him. But what's he supposed to do, stay with a knife when everyone fighting with guns?

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The main two talking about no trading quickly change ships, so I really didn't see a problem with it. And we all know Swords has no problem taking classless one sided trades, so im surprised he shaking his head at this lol. Jermz has been the only man or voice of honor,but now he might as well start looking at moving winston or trevor lawrence lol

You a whole asshole for that man :kopfpatsch: :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'll set my lineup but that's as far as I'll get to "playing" in this league. Shit was dead to me as soon as yall went back on your word on the no trade rule. Drafts were affected by the rules we set and you just changed it like that.

Thats kind of what my plan was before the shit really hit the fan with moe and burowz if the trades got turned back on. Idk, ill have to see how the standings look.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

I feel you. I think your competitive spirit will take over at some point snd you'll look to make some moves.

Its funny how sometimes people say its just a free league its not that serious, but then want to hold someone to their word like I swore on the bible or gave yall contracts that these rules would be eternal.

The people overwhelmingly wanted to trade. No one is saying you have to. I didn't change settings or rules or anything crazy. And yahoo doesnt even have a no trade setting, so it really aint meant to be played that way lol. Its supposed to be fun.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I hate to speak this in Ice's favor here, but my brother joined assuming it was trades, Honesto, and when he found out there were none, he told me he was gonna leave lol. Donny too.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

just have fun and stop taking this shit so seriously. damn. Ive lost 5 lbs this week just laughing at all this shit.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:33 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Alright, ive seen enough. Time for my to lock Burowz god damn team. He's out. All his moves are going to be reversed.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

:rofl:

Board index » Off Topic