Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: Re: Fuck The Police
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

You're taking the easy way out, and you're underestimating how important a decision it is to make when you decide to use deadly force.
The cop had the gun, and a dominant position. The back of the head my ninja? Not the leg? Shoulder, I mean shit you cna hit a major artery, cool, but the back of the head? That's it? The only way I salvage this situation is by putting inside his head. From a cop?
Nah man, accountable is the right word, and nobody is exempt from being accountable. People do stupid shit all the time, not all dumb shit deserves you getting one in the back of your head.
This one will be easy to justify because the angle Ice is present f will be drilled Into the ground, so I'll counter your "good people don't resist cops" with "good cops don't need to kill to get the job done".

Agree to disagree with this one, you ain't gotta do much to get killed so the resistance this dude presented will justify the kill shit for a lot, that's what a lot of the world is used to.

I'll take the vaccine a million times, but I ain't budging on this one.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

The way they were positioned he could not shoot him in the leg and if you knew, you would know that wouldn't necessarily stop someone from hurting you or advancing. In that game you have to think your life or his.

The man had the cops taser and we dont know if it was aimed back up at the cop. Like i said its life for life in that situation. You wrestle or take a cops weapon from him, you better be ready for what's coming next.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Ice is out of his mind on this one.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That man took his own life. You grab a coos taser you getting shot. Period end of story. Dont believe me go reach for any officer's weapon off his belt. 10 times out of 10 you getting shot.

He asked him drop the taser a few times. And it sounded like it was trying to go off.

Anyway like i said, its sad. Could the officer have done something different, that's tough to say. Because Lyola didn't comply with anything from the beginning, resisted, and took the officers weapon away. The cop was not trying to kill this man. He gave him several chances. And tried the taser before his pistol.

We have to be accountable for our own actions. Instead of coming for the officer all the time. Look at it factually, and not with feelings.

He absolutely was trying to kill him. It was Lyoya who was not trying to hurt anyone. The cop is the one who got physical, not the other way around.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Duh, of course he got physical. He's sworn to uphold the law. In our society. Dude disobeyed his orders too many times to count. His plates were incorrect, car was probably stolen, that's why he tried to book it. Can't just run from the police and think the cop supposed to just be cool with the shit lmao

These aren't two ordinary citizens, it is between a civilian, and a law enforcement officer. Lyola didnt comply with shit.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

He was not trying to kill him at all. You're speaking from emotion and having a personal bias and agenda against police. Im looking at the facts. The FACT he pulled out his taser first means HE WAS NOT trying to kill him. But then Lyola took the taser from the officer during the struggle. He asked Lyola three times to drop the taser.

If Lyola managed to tase the officer, it could have incapacitated the officer and left him vulnerable to Lyola taking his gun and killing him

All Lyola had to do was face whatever punishment he was going to face for those car plates. And whatever else criminal that was bound to be discovered. He was not willing to do that. Point blank period.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

Yup. But this aint new, I remember when Ice said that scared shitless terrified white boy in the hotel or whatever, who the cop absolutely terrorized in the moment at the end of a gun into a panic and then shot him, was a righteous shot. Ice always seem to take the police side the most in the most extreme of circumstances and then tryna tell us we're biased and how we dont understand the cops side of things.

Naw, Ice just have the same absence of care for average persons life as them cops do. On top of a dudes back, pull out the service and one to the back of the head fam, he called that righteous.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:13 am 

Cash on hand:

You guys have no argument or facts to come with. Yes he was on his back but the subject had his taser. Even if he got up the guy could have tased him.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:14 am 

Cash on hand:

They not average persons. Average people dont do what he did. None of yall would run, or struggle with, or take a police officer's weapon from him.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:21 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He was not trying to kill him at all. You're speaking from emotion and having a personal bias and agenda against police. Im looking at the facts. The FACT he pulled out his taser first means HE WAS NOT trying to kill him. But then Lyola took the taser from the officer during the struggle. He asked Lyola three times to drop the taser.

If Lyola managed to tase the officer, it could have incapacitated the officer and left him vulnerable to Lyola taking his gun and killing him

All Lyola had to do was face whatever punishment he was going to face for those car plates. And whatever else criminal that was bound to be discovered. He was not willing to do that. Point blank period.

He executed this dude. How can you not see that? I don't have a bias against police. Now you are speaking hyperbolically. Maybe the police just need to stop shooting motherfuckers for all of the wrong reasons. If you act like that was his only option of ending the situation then you need serious help. This situation could've been resolved in a myriad of different ways. Hopefully the cop is sent to prison for a long time. If not, I hope they burn that motherfucker' down. There needs to be a major overhaul with regard to how police handle interactions. Because shit like this cannot continue to happen.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You guys have no argument or facts to come with.

Actually my argument is rock solid. Patrick wasn't being confrontational or physical. He had no intention of hurting that cop. He just didn't want to be tased. The first chance the officer got he got physical. Patrick wasn't trying to flee. He was likely going to the other side of the car to get the documents the officer asked for. He probably didn't want to reach back inside of the car for fear of getting shot. You are acting like this young man did something heinous. I mean, worst case scenario the car is stolen. Who gives a fuck about that. The officer had the car, the passenger, he knew what Patrick looked like. He could've just let him run away and they would've caught up with later. Nothing Patrick did warranted the officer drawing his weapon and putting it to the back of his head and pulling the trigger. Nothing.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:44 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yup. But this aint new, I remember when Ice said that scared shitless terrified white boy in the hotel or whatever, who the cop absolutely terrorized in the moment at the end of a gun into a panic and then shot him, was a righteous shot. Ice always seem to take the police side the most in the most extreme of circumstances and then tryna tell us we're biased and how we dont understand the cops side of things.

Naw, Ice just have the same absence of care for average persons life as them cops do. On top of a dudes back, pull out the service and one to the back of the head fam, he called that righteous.

It is astounding to me how anyone can think this was a good shoot but the boot lickers are out in full force on this one. Some of the comments I've seen on social media about this case make me ill. As an example, this shit is way different than the Breona Taylor case. Not even in the same ballpark. Not that I agree with no knock warrants. These cops out here think they have a license to kill. Something has to be done about it.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:46 am 

Cash on hand:

He won't be going to jail at all. I don't think. But who knows. I know you are out of your mind. Patrick wasnt fleeing just running to the other side of the vehicle?!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You dont just let people run away. Patrick could have been a wanted murderer for all they know. He didn't even get a chance to verify his identity. Like i said Patrick took his own life.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:02 am 

Cash on hand:

Trips me out when MFs wanna ride around in stolen cars, or whatever the case may be. But then do shit like this. Face yo time or yo punishment like a man.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He won't be going to jail at all. I don't think. But who knows. I know you are out of your mind. Patrick wasnt fleeing just running to the other side of the vehicle?!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You dont just let people run away. Patrick could have been a wanted murderer for all they know. He didn't even get a chance to verify his identity. Like i said Patrick took his own life.

He wasn't RUNNING to the other side of the vehicle. Did you even watch the entire fucking video??? Patrick only got scared when the officer got physical with him. The officer had no right to grab him the way he did. The officer is the one who escalated the situation, not the other way around. Fuck you are an ignoramus.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Unbelievable man. Unbelievable.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

The officer has EVERY right to get physical you dumbass. Look it up. Patrick fucked up by jumping out of the car upon initial contact. Big fuckin no-no. Then he doesnt come up with a license and tries to creep away. The officer then is done playing with him and Patrick tries to take off.

Clearly you dont know shit about the law and I can tell none of you have ever been arrested or dealt with anything remotely close to this world lol. Yall sound like some women on The View. Dont soeak on shit you clearly have no understanding of.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Stop being a police boot licker man. This is bad, even for you.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Aint no boot lickin. Let me know when you got something real to say. You dont get to do whatever the fuck you want to do when you get pulled over. Learn about the law and then speak on it

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:03 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Entertaining conversation.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Aint no boot lickin. Let me know when you got something real to say. You dont get to do whatever the fuck you want to do when you get pulled over. Learn about the law and then speak on it

Yeah, because a cop drawing a gun and shooting a man in the back of the head is not something real to you, it's just what cops gotta do. Its enough to call you a boot licker. No matter what you think you know about the law or law enforcement.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Who had the taser when the shot was fired?

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:45 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My US brothers. You are not alone in your police putting it heavy on Black folks.

A report came out in Toronto saying that Police were like 230 percent more likely to have police draw firearms on them in situations where no weapons are perceived by the officer. 230 percent man.

Meanwhile, white people are 40 per cent more likely to have less than lethal force like physical contact, bean bag shotty, batons, or tasers used against them, even when possession of weapons are confirmed.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:49 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Man I don't wanna hear nothing about data or "more likely " stats. Show me actual cases, visuals, images, videos, of dudes getting choked and shot to death. Gimme names. Gimme all that before comparing yourself to the United States of Embarassment.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well, that bitch ass cop was at least fired. Doesn't mean he won't be hired somewhere else though. The cop who shot and killed Tamir Rice got hired again.

This Michigan cop who killed Patrick has been charged with second degree murder, thankfully. You have to start holding these motherfuckers accountable. The cop had every tool at his disposal to get a different result than he got. HE is the one who got physical when there was no need to get physical. HE wanted to escalate things because he is clearly a sociopath piece of shit.

Now, hopefully justice will be served and he'll spend at least a couple of decades in prison.

Board index » Off Topic