Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I'm not going to do this with you ice. Forcing ppl to be vaccinated is not the discussion I'm trying to have with you. This Biden you are praying in aid is the same knuckle dragging senile moron who told vaccinated people that they could take their masks off and go wherever they liked, and the after effects are still being felt from that as Covid numbers from there ascended to new heights!!! But you in a short, impatient view would blame "redneck idiots" for the problems...and then cosign peoples freedom of personal bodily autonomy be ripped away.

What he could do is reinstitute mask mandates, everywhere. And insist people vaccinate. Not outright set vaccinated people on unvaccinated, like he has, which you have taken in hook like and sinker.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuck that shit. Come at me with that vax needle and see what happens

He dont got to get everyone lol just most :pimp: :hammer:

No Ice, this is the problem, it's not just most. They want ALL!!!! And it could be all, and this shit WILL NOT GO AWAY. And those who get injured by this shit, it's a shoulder shrug and an "Oh WELL not our problem". Then they gonna wanna vaccinate your baby! And you're gonna be comfortable with that?
How close does it need to get to you for your antennas to go up?

The propaganda got a hold on you man. Turn off the TV and put the media away.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Scary shit

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Scary shit

The shit that is small today, will be large and all encompassing tomorrow. And because we didnt nip it when it was small, we wont be able to do anything with its too big to fucking stop.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

No Ice, this is the problem, it's not just most. They want ALL!!!! And it could be all, and this shit WILL NOT GO AWAY. And those who get injured by this shit, it's a shoulder shrug and an "Oh WELL not our problem". Then they gonna wanna vaccinate your baby! And you're gonna be comfortable with that?

Aint no propaganda cause i dont even have the vaccine. Nobody in my house does. But i mask up everywhere i go. Yea he could do mask mandates again but guess what THAT DIDNT WORK. People won't even wear the mask and cry freedom over that.

If it get my baby, it gets my baby. At this point its like a race between the vaccine or Covid gets my lil man, i dont know which one would be worse.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yall scary asses acting like the vaccine is the worst shit lol like you never got a flu shot or a polio vaccine or ever been immunized. Bunch of grown men scared of the needle.

My momma got that shit snd works out 5 days a week, drinks wine every other night living her beat fuckin life. Everyone personally I know has been fine. I have my own reasons for not getting but if I didn't have those reasons I probably would have gotten the shit by now.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Aint no propaganda cause i dont even have the vaccine. Nobody in my house does. But i mask up everywhere i go. Yea he could do mask mandates again but guess what THAT DIDNT WORK. People won't even wear the mask and cry freedom over that.

If it get my baby, it gets my baby. At this point its like a race between the vaccine or Covid gets my lil man, i dont know which one would be worse.

No ice, mask mandates were working! Covid numbers were lower than then they are now. It was when he told vaccinated ppl that they didnt need masks anymore that numbers went thru the fucking roof. It created a pathway for transmission where they didnt think it was possible.

But anyway beyond that, it might have just been window dressing, I'm already hearing rumbles that he's mandating vaccines or weekly virus tests. Which is still problematic because its keeping vaccinated ppl still largely untested and thus not opening up the possibility of proving just how much vaccinated ppl are spreading covid.

But you cant force people to vaccinate man, no matter how you look at it. Make them mask up in doors. Hell lock em up or throw them out of wherever the fuck if they dont mask up. You can't fire ppl for not vaccinating, thats what his words are giving support to!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yall scary asses acting like the vaccine is the worst shit lol like you never got a flu shot or a polio vaccine or ever been immunized. Bunch of grown men scared of the needle.

My momma got that shit snd works out 5 days a week, drinks wine every other night living her beat fuckin life. Everyone personally I know has been fine. I have my own reasons for not getting but if I didn't have those reasons I probably would have gotten the shit by now.

You're missing the fucking point man. It is....NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE VACCINE. And its none of your business or right to have your scrutiny of my scrutiny override my fucking bodily autonomy man. It's within my fuckin right to feel however the fuck I want to feel about the vaccine and not take it!!!. Who gives a fuck if I think its scary or not. That shit you just said is fucking stupid bro! What kind of grown man thinks everyone should just take some shit over some king kong chest thumping you aint man enough bullshit???

Your momma got it and it didnt do shit. My momma got it and it didnt do shit! SOmeone else momma got it and got dead, and these muthfuckas aint compensate their families for jack shit!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ice, your boss comes to you today, and says you have until 10/1/21 to show proof of vaccination, or you are fired. What are you gonna do?

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fauci said today that the pandemic will be over when cases are under 10,000/day.
That just isn't going to happen.
The vaccine can't end it and not to understand that is just not to understand vaccines of this type and math.

When thay want the cases to be under 10,000 it will be a lack of testing remembering too vax people don't need to be tested. See how that works? :kopfpatsch: MOre vaxxed...less tests...problem fixed.

COVID everywhere still. Then they won't talk rates. they will say numbers like 400 kids instead of 400%.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

You're missing the fucking point man. It is....NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE VACCINE. And its none of your business or right to have your scrutiny of my scrutiny override my fucking bodily autonomy man. It's within my fuckin right to feel however the fuck I want to feel about the vaccine and not take it!!!. Who gives a fuck if I think its scary or not. That shit you just said is fucking stupid bro! What kind of grown man thinks everyone should just take some shit over some king kong chest thumping you aint man enough bullshit???

Your momma got it and it didnt do shit. My momma got it and it didnt do shit! SOmeone else momma got it and got dead, and these muthfuckas aint compensate their families for jack shit!

No you're missing the point. IT'S PUBLIC SAFETY. Its airborne. You can spread it. Now you may be responsible and mask up, but what Biden said was VACCINATED could go unmasked (which was wrong still) and that UNVACCINATED HAD TO MASK UP STILL but what happened was, tons of unvaxxed people went back to open and public places since they were not really enforcing who was and who wasn't vaxxed once shit opened back up.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Then go get vaccinated Ice. You being unvaxxed is unacceptable and you aren't "scared". You agree that vaccination is the answer. Got get it.

And btw...you don't understand this virus or how the vaccine works by literally everything you are saying. You are making this simple again. Yet, YOU are unvaxxed. THis is not a pandemic still because of unvaxxed people. This is a pandemic because too many people feel that they want, or feel they must, gather together. Its too late to stop it when all we had to do is zip up for 8 weeks at most....probably only 2-3 weeks. But people didn't believe this shitstorm coming. If we zipped up now for a month shit would go to ZERO spread and the already sick would have to be quarantined off. FUCKING SIMPLE solutions are often the best...yet...we got this conditional bullshit that are half-assed measures.

Do you want me to explain it? The vaccine is nearly obsolete as it was intended for the first variant. This vaccine also allows the virus to replicate in people to pass on to others. The vaccine works in the way it was intended by preventing serious disease. It does not stop the virus from replicating in the sinus and throat which is where it starts. Antibodies fight the virus in the bloodstream.

We HAVE NEVER BEFORE IN THE HISTORY OF MEDICINE made a successful respiratory vaccine for a virus. EVER. The FLu shot is only 10-60% effective on any given season.

Last edited by V on Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
dammit Ice what have you done?? i should've warned you. im sorry. :rofl:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
btw Ice your mom sounds like a great person.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Then go get vaccinated Ice. You being unvaxxed is unacceptable and you aren't "scared". You agree that vaccination is the answer. Got get it.

And btw...you don't understand this virus or how the vaccine works by literally everything you are saying. You are making this simple again. Yet, YOU are unvaxxed. THis is not a pandemic still because of unvaxxed people. This is a pandemic because too many people feel that they want, or feel they must, gather together. Its too late to stop it when all we had to do is zip up for 8 weeks at most....probably only 2-3 weeks. But people didn't believe this shitstorm coming. If we zipped up now for a month shit would go to ZERO spread and the already sick would have to be quarantined off. FUCKING SIMPLE solutions are often the best...yet...we got this conditional bullshit that are half-assed measures.

Do you want me to explain it? The vaccine is nearly obsolete as it was intended for the first variant. This vaccine also allows the virus to replicate in people to pass on to others. The vaccine works in the way it was intended by preventing serious disease. It does not stop the virus from replicating in the sinus and throat which is where it starts. Antibodies fight the virus in the bloodstream.

We HAVE NEVER BEFORE IN THE HISTORY OF MEDICINE made a successful respiratory vaccine for a virus. EVER. The FLu shot is only 10-60% effective on any given season.

Man look, people not gonna stop coming together. If he imposed some military style lockdown, all yall would cry bloody murder and have him impeached. He tried trusting people to do the right thing. If he closes down public places again economy goes to shit. I applaud him for trying or taking action, better than inaction, and so fuck it, do what he has to do.

Anerican people will not get right on their own. Not enough people take this seriously

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice, your boss comes to you today, and says you have until 10/1/21 to show proof of vaccination, or you are fired. What are you gonna do?

It depends, if i love the job, or need it badly enough. Yea I'll get vaccinated fuck it. I understand it's not about me. Its bigger than me. Yall thinking about yall selves. "Me, my body, its my choice" .

No. We need unity to beat a pandemic. And if people in this country, aint gonna do the right thing (which they have proven they cannot) then lets see if this route works.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And Ice...tell us all...how getting this vaccine will help us beat the pandemic. Please.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No you're missing the point. IT'S PUBLIC SAFETY. Its airborne. You can spread it. Now you may be responsible and mask up, but what Biden said was VACCINATED could go unmasked (which was wrong still) and that UNVACCINATED HAD TO MASK UP STILL but what happened was, tons of unvaxxed people went back to open and public places since they were not really enforcing who was and who wasn't vaxxed once shit opened back up.

Do you really think that old invalid knows a single fucking thing about COVID??????

PUBLIC SAFETY doesn't mean that you force ppl to inject shit!! That is the antithesis of everything your country is supposed to stand for.

You are over simplying this thing ice. Just stop it. Over simplifying the problem has what has led time after time during this pandemic to the wrong solutions being applied and covid numbers flying up. Now you're gonna trade that for growing levels of social unrest, as well as continued rising of covid numbers, followed by moving the grand experiment to lower and lower ages, out of a refusal to look at this in an intelligent comprehensive manner instead of an overly simplistic "vaccinated vs unvaccinated" one.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ice.

The. Vaccine. Doesn't. Stop. Spread. Of. The. Virus.

The. Vaccine. Doesn't. Make. Anyone. Immune.

The Vaccine only reduces symptoms. It by definition CANNOT stop the pandemic!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ice.

A-Fuckin-Men

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:39 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And i understand the sentiment of emergency and that ppl are reckless and stupid. But forcing vaccines that are 30x more lethal statistically and roundly untest long term is stupid and dangerous.

And praising the idiot who poured fuel in the fire in the first place aint the move you think it is....while he reaches for more gasoline!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea whatever lol yall some arrogant muhfuckas. Thinking yall know more or are more informed than the president of the united states :lol: A competent one.

What im saying is everything you guys are preaching aint working and has not worked, sitting idle will also not work, I applaud Biden for doing something he knows good and well wont be received well.

Shit you guys probably have never been in a leadership role or position. You have to take decisive action. And they have been making us inject shit for years. This aint no different. When you are a child you are immunized. Your kid cannot even be in society without an immunization card. The only reason I am stalling is because it just recently got fully approved but im still waiting as long as I can, cause i dont leave unnecessary places or take unnecessary risks right now.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice.

Let's find out

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We are finding out. Look at the #s!

Jermzhi, hit em with another company man meme, will ya? LOL

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Hospitals being overrun with unvaxxed patients, you think that's cool? Shit you shoulda seen what I went thru just having my son recently.

They had a whole propped up temporary clinic and the emergency room was overflowing outside, all fuckin stubborn ass COVID patients. Maybe if they were vaxxed they wouldn't need to be there. And this is at hospitals all over. So maybe think about that before yall fuckin start yall dumb rebellious bullshit. It aint no mark of the beast, it aint no dam conspiracy. Go to a hospital and see what's up.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Board index » Off Topic