Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Yo Ice..you think Puerto Rico wouldn't let that shit slide is some happy thinking.
You wouldn't, Puerto Rico, wouldn't have a choice. Especially, back then.
We'd have just killed yall.

I statue of Trump throwing paper towels n San Juan right here would put it in perspective.

Big ole Mount RUshmore size thing right on the coast :lol:

Attachments:
towel.jpeg
towel.jpeg [ 64.67 KiB | Viewed 1556 times ]
1024px-San_Juan_2015.jpg
1024px-San_Juan_2015.jpg [ 193.2 KiB | Viewed 1556 times ]

Last edited by V on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Cause really in essence what are you saying? You dont agree with America? You not enjoying the spoils of living in America? You would rather have us living in some native, Apocalypto shit??

I dont get it man. The europeans and colonizers did what they did, it is what it is. They were advanced, they went out, and took some shit over. Whether right or wrong, I look at the positives that came from that. And how we came to be.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yo Ice..you think Puerto Rico wouldn't let that shit slide is some happy thinking.
You wouldn't, Puerto Rico, wouldn't have a choice. Especially, back then.
We'd have just killed yall.

I statue of Trump throwing paper towels n San Juan right here would put it in perspective.

Big ole Mount RUshmore size thing right on the coast :lol:

Who is we?? Cause according to you, you'd rather be out playing with the dakota tribe remember lol.

I know for a fact that shit wouldn't ride in PR that's why they never did. But hey, maybe Mt. Rushmore will come down some day. They are canceling everything. And trying to right many wrongs of the past, but were they really wrong? The world was really savage back then, i know for a fact you couldn't take shit over being all peaceful. You couldn't really sleep at night without maybe the next day being your last. And now that's why every country has a military.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nah man...you are conflating ideas and feelings...you are trying to make it simple.
I'm saying statues are fucking dumb. They aren't worth a fight. They can be divisive and are in these cases. I can't do anything about being here born and raised where I was. But I can't acknowledge the oppressive symbols that rub people the wrong way. I get it.

You are treading on the idea that because some people have nice things because of.....uh....something like slavery....I should just be grateful and shut up to enjoy life on the plantation while the slaves pick my cotton.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
I dont mind when people contribute or write lengthy posts if its their informative, or their opinion on some shit.

Even though E90 summed it up quite well with the politican being a POS thing lol.

I have heard some of these things about Lincoln before, but you are basically trying to say that those 20,000 books, several movies, and a giant ass statue are wrong lol millions of people are wrong and you are right about the guy huh :eusa_think:

I didn't say "I" was right. I have done my due diligence with regard to research though. The only thing I can suggest is to do your own research if it is at all interesting to you. And I didn't say all of those books were wrong so please don't put words in my mouth. I said that if there is that much information out there, there would should be more varied opinions on the guy.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother. Its really weird to me that you dont see the similarity that links your opinions on the boers and south africa "well they have the money and the know how....nevermind how we go here....we are here...so let them do what makes the most money".....and the positions of Lincoln....which were pretty much the exact same thing with his moves and positions on slavery.....with the only difference being his own pivoting where needed for personal political benefit.

Its like when I was calling you something like colonizer excuser barbie over your opinions on that boer shit....Id call Lincoln literally the exact same fucking thing. Explain to me how its different.

I literally have no idea what you are talking about. That entire passage was gibberish to me.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Brother. Its really weird to me that you dont see the similarity that links your opinions on the boers and south africa "well they have the money and the know how....nevermind how we go here....we are here...so let them do what makes the most money".....and the positions of Lincoln....which were pretty much the exact same thing with his moves and positions on slavery.....with the only difference being his own pivoting where needed for personal political benefit.

Its like when I was calling you something like colonizer excuser barbie over your opinions on that boer shit....Id call Lincoln literally the exact same fucking thing. Explain to me how its different.

I literally have no idea what you are talking about. That entire passage was gibberish to me.

Of course not, your intellect tends to stop working when it comes to realizing the elements of hypocrisy that you cosign. Then suddenly create wise brother burowz is all '
non parlo inglese' :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

When would Burro have preferred and under what circumstance for slavery to end?
Being his preferred wish in history was to have Booth murder Abe before it could happen.

The slaves freed themselves. The North needed the tax revenue which came from slavery. Who else was going to pick the cotton? Both the South and the North benefitted from slavery. Lincoln was a shitty human being who caused a lot of death and destruction. And, please understand, I am not saying slavery was a good thing. The South was getting taxed to death much to their detriment and the North continued to levy more and more tariffs against them. It just became an untenable situation so, the South wanted to secede.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Of course not, your intellect tends to stop working when it comes to realizing the elements of hypocrisy that you cosign. Then suddenly create wise brother burowz is all '

Or, maybe you just aren't very good at explaining your position. I don't think you did a very good job of trying to explain the parallels. But, if you want to talk about the actual topic of Lincoln and slavery and the Civil War, I am more than happy to discuss it. I mean, you get a pass because you're Canadian and I don't expect you to even have any interest at all in our wars, history, presidents, etc. But, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the rabid left in my country with regard to their disdain for Robert E. Lee but they are perfectly happy to accept whatever the narrative is about Abraham Lincoln. Destroying Lee's statue doesn't change what actually happened.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

Or, maybe you just aren't very good at explaining your position. I don't think you did a very good job of trying to explain the parallels. But, if you want to talk about the actual topic of Lincoln and slavery and the Civil War, I am more than happy to discuss it. I mean, you get a pass because you're Canadian and I don't expect you to even have any interest at all in our wars, history, presidents, etc. But, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the rabid left in my country with regard to their disdain for Robert E. Lee but they are perfectly happy to accept whatever the narrative is about Abraham Lincoln. Destroying Lee's statue doesn't change what actually happened.

The point has gone over your heard because you dont want to come off of your topic, so you dont want to see the parallels in the shit you're willing to excuse in one place, whiling thinking a certain political persuasion should recognize it in another. The Boers are upstanding citizens who should be empowered, and Africans should bow down and get over shit. But Lincoln is an asshole. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

I dont give a fuck about destroying his statue, I want them all up, or all down, fuck all of them. This difference is I'm not choosing sides, you are.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So, I take it Robert E Lee wasn't a POS and Lincoln was?
OR is it, both were and LIncoln was the greater POS?

how do you want to approach this BUrro? Instead of anyone reading into what you are writing, start with you are trying to point out that it is somehow unjust that Lee is taken down while Lincoln is lifted. That is after all that you wanted to do in the first place---at least according to you now.

Board index » Off Topic