Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Apple cult. Got them believing that the exorbitant price is worth it. If there wasnt tons of ppl using those features Ice...there wouldnt be a market for them. But according to you they should just settle for what apple offers in true cult like fashion.

Apple had clever marketing. I remember people telling me in the mid to late 90's that if I wanted to get a computer I should get an Apple computer. And I was like...why? I don't remember really receiving any logical answers. I had a good friend in high school who got on the bandwagon early and probably never got off. I was using an Apple desktop in the early 2000's as I had a roommate who had one and I couldn't tell you one fucking thing that that computer was better at than a regular PC. It's all smoke and mirrors.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Ya there it is. Because there computers were of the same philosophy as the rest of their hardware. Master of one or two things (graphics) bad at others, why they put you in a box and tell you that being in it is the best thing you could ever have. And even then you had to pay through the ass for their shitty computers, and still do! My first real person computer that I learned on were macs. There was no turning back when I went away from those pieces of shit.

Every single person who got into buying the laptops back in the day, I turned away from those fucking overpriced computers once they realized they could have a computer just as quick with more freedom for a qtr or half the price. But ya, you ask them, and its always the same spiel, ice even said it just now, "it just works", are you fucking shitting me??? :lol: Apple heads who couldnt even identify a network card, lol telling my computer engineer ass that I should just get a macbook because they are better, and just work. :kopfpatsch:

Here it is. If you want something that does very specific shit that you're willing to pay thru the ass for and want the apple logo on the back, go with an iphone.

If you wanna pay the same price, or less, for something that will be the most compatible with everything and anything that you might encounter out there in the world. You go Android.

Some of us dont wanna be beholden to big daddy apple. While others wanna go out there and market his wares...for free like suckers!!!

Post Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

My girl handed me her shit the other day so I could scroll through a food menu and the minute I grabbed the shit I lost the screen, couldn't find it, couldn't find the back page button, I got so fucking heated I was about to smash that piece of shit phone.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My girl handed me her shit the other day so I could scroll through a food menu and the minute I grabbed the shit I lost the screen, couldn't find it, couldn't find the back page button, I got so fucking heated I was about to smash that piece of shit phone.

Yeah, there it is. The Iphone. Just working.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya there it is. Because there computers were of the same philosophy as the rest of their hardware. Master of one or two things (graphics) bad at others, why they put you in a box and tell you that being in it is the best thing you could ever have. And even then you had to pay through the ass for their shitty computers, and still do! My first real person computer that I learned on were macs. There was no turning back when I went away from those pieces of shit.

Every single person who got into buying the laptops back in the day, I turned away from those fucking overpriced computers once they realized they could have a computer just as quick with more freedom for a qtr or half the price. But ya, you ask them, and its always the same spiel, ice even said it just now, "it just works", are you fucking shitting me??? :lol: Apple heads who couldnt even identify a network card, lol telling my computer engineer ass that I should just get a macbook because they are better, and just work. :kopfpatsch:

Here it is. If you want something that does very specific shit that you're willing to pay thru the ass for and want the apple logo on the back, go with an iphone.

If you wanna pay the same price, or less, for something that will be the most compatible with everything and anything that you might encounter out there in the world. You go Android.

Some of us dont wanna be beholden to big daddy apple. While others wanna go out there and market his wares...for free like suckers!!!

I will also say it is the reason Huawei got so entangled with our government. And it's because Tim Apple was shitting his pants that Apple was continuing to lose market share to companies like Huawei who were putting out great phones and Apple was specifically losing ground overseas and they continue to do so. But, Huawei was trying to enter the U.S. market and I am convinced that Tim Apple convinced Trump to put the hammer down on Huawei. It had nothing to do with any so-called nefarious activity by Huawei because look at what happened anyways to America without Huawei's so-called interference. Apple lives and dies by the revenue that is generated by the IPhone.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I will also say it is the reason Huawei got so entangled with our government. And it's because Tim Apple was shitting his pants that Apple was continuing to lose market share to companies like Huawei who were putting out great phones and Apple was specifically losing ground overseas and they continue to do so. But, Huawei was trying to enter the U.S. market and I am convinced that Tim Apple convinced Trump to put the hammer down on Huawei. It had nothing to do with any so-called nefarious activity by Huawei because look at what happened anyways to America without Huawei's so-called interference. Apple lives and dies by the revenue that is generated by the IPhone.

Oh ya, I saw that whole situation a mile away, and I swore I'd get a Huawei phone out of spite after my Samsung run its course, and never did because my samsung is still alive and kicking, and because google started removing android licenses. Ya, it wasn't just Tim Apple, it was google as well. They were all turning Trumps arm to strong arm Huawei who was also in great condition and hopelessly ahead with 5 and 6G.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Yall sound dumb lol its two sides. Android or iPhone. You pick a side. I'll stick with mines i have several reasons. Androids are arguably more expensive. Most android users say shit like USB cards and ringtones :lol: :kopfpatsch: petty shit.

Im not all Apple IDGAF. My laptop is a cheap ass $299 Chromebook i love. And its not like a cult IMO. To me its just satisfied, happy customers excited about their products. Nothing wrong with that. Yall just be hating for no reason.

Anyway i like the functionality, the screen functionality ir smoother and more responsive , and the video quality and uploading is simple and much better than Android IMO.

If you like android than so be it , but i dont know why so many android heads gotta bring up and try to shit on Apple :eusa_snooty: :lol:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Board index » Off Topic