Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
V where tf do you learn this shit?

:lol: I go down the rabbit hole bro. :lol:
I heard about this score listening to Adam Curry a while back.
I thought it weird...turns out to be a real IMO.
Did some reading, tracked some articles, looked at dates, looked at the investor money, and connected the dots.
It was damn eye-opening and explained this emergence of "wokeness".

The messaging is constant coming from public relations and advertising.
The people selling this score advise companies how to get the score higher.
I think there is about 1,000,000,000 worth of investor money advising people to go with this or that depending on this score.

Its just another finger of this invisible hand guiding this ship.
And its simple...business entities get a score even if they don't know it or want it....the big ones anyway and I think you can apply to get one for potential investors.

Check it out if you get time...its mind-bending and something I never knew existed.
Sum bitches found a way to make money rating businesses.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
I don't get what the NFL is trying to do here. There was a ratings dip when the whole kneeling thing was going on. There is clearly a segment, a large segment, of NFL fans that were turned off by this. You think you are going to get them back by doing this? Do they think that by playing this song, that players will no longer kneel during the national anthem? Fuck outta here with that notion. And WTF is up with calling that song the "Black national Anthem"? Doing shit like this just divides us further. THis song is for Whites, this song is for Blacks. We wanna go back to segregated bathrooms too?

Yes, hardworking white people who don't want to see political statements intertwined with sports. And most of them are done with the NFL/NBA for good.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea well the military pays the NFL to play the anthem, do their air show with the hets or whatever. To invoke patriotism and keep people signing up for the armed forces. Fair enough. This here is image repair , the NFL has a reputation as the "No Freedom League" still trying to repair their image from Kaepernick, and the lack of opportunity for black coaches and so forth.

And also like everyone else just trying to gain that black support and black dollar.

Do you know why that is? It's because voluntary enrollment into the military has dropped precipitously over the past decade or so. And now look at what the military itself is doing by trying to appeal to the LGBTQ community. All of it is by design...Marxist design.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Cant wait for the fights.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I don't get what the NFL is trying to do here. There was a ratings dip when the whole kneeling thing was going on. There is clearly a segment, a large segment, of NFL fans that were turned off by this. You think you are going to get them back by doing this? Do they think that by playing this song, that players will no longer kneel during the national anthem? Fuck outta here with that notion. And WTF is up with calling that song the "Black national Anthem"? Doing shit like this just divides us further. THis song is for Whites, this song is for Blacks. We wanna go back to segregated bathrooms too?

Yes, hardworking white people who don't want to see political statements intertwined with sports. And most of them are done with the NFL/NBA for good.

THen why are they playing the anthem to begin with?

Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I don't personally care if they get rid of the national anthem altogether. It doesn't affect me in any way. But, more than anything else, the NFL and NBA care about generating revenue...and white people are the ones who are spending the most money with season tickets, etc. So, the leagues fucked themselves.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What im witnessing in this conversation is the other axis between white folks. One of those is racism. Some white folks is racist, some aint. The other axis is white mans burden whites. Some have that white mans burden mentality, some dont. I'll leave the rest of the viewers to figure out which is which here :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

YOu can call it whatever you'd like, but labeling it doesn't make any more what it is.
YOu can also say it's capitalism gone muck because its all about the social appeal for dollars.
Just follow the money.
Labeling and name-calling is just another type of dog-whistling that you buy into and have learned from your reading of matters that you don't care to understand or simply can't.

And why don't you understand...because you FEEL them more than anything else.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What im witnessing in this conversation is the other axis between white folks. One of those is racism. Some white folks is racist, some aint. The other axis is white mans burden whites. Some have that white mans burden mentality, some dont. I'll leave the rest of the viewers to figure out which is which here :hearty-laugh:

So who are you calling a racist? Are the white people who were attending NFL games and no longer are because of the kneeling racist? You know that ESPN becoming too political has a lot to do with how a lot of white people feel about this too, right? ESPN has turned into an absolute shit show and has turned off millions of viewers with their political tirades. A black national anthem will do nothing but further alienate white viewership and less and less white people will be attending games. It is going to be horrible for business. But that's Marxism for you...

Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So who are you calling a racist? Are the white people who were attending NFL games and no longer are because of the kneeling racist? You know that ESPN becoming too political has a lot to do with how a lot of white people feel about this too, right? ESPN has turned into an absolute shit show and has turned off millions of viewers with their political tirades. A black national anthem will do nothing but further alienate white viewership and less and less white people will be attending games. It is going to be horrible for business. But that's Marxism for you...

If the Klan hood fits...

Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

I don't personally care if they get rid of the national anthem altogether. It doesn't affect me in any way. But, more than anything else, the NFL and NBA care about generating revenue...and white people are the ones who are spending the most money with season tickets, etc. So, the leagues fucked themselves.

a majority of these hardworking white people would completely flip their shit and go crazy if the NFL banned the national anthem. i mean, banning it is much worse then kneeling, id assume. so yea, these hardworking whites want nothing to do with political statements in sports. :roll:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'd promise you too that a majority of those hardworking white people....fuck man...most people...dont know for fuck-all the other 3 stanzas of the Star-Spangled Banner.

After the 1st:

On the shore dimly seen through the mists of the deep
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines in the stream,
'Tis the star-spangled banner - O long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion
A home and a Country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash'd out their foul footstep's pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.
O thus be it ever when freemen shall stand
Between their lov'd home and the war's desolation!
Blest with vict'ry and peace may the heav'n rescued land
Praise the power that hath made and preserv'd us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto - "In God is our trust,"
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

:lol: :lol: That red line right there...its a reference to the British liberating slaves who fought against their former masters organized as the Corps of Colonial Marines.

Sing away...all of it... see how that shit sticks in the mouth and on the tongue of the people when it's sung at a football stadium. :shock:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:35 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

a majority of these hardworking white people would completely flip their shit and go crazy if the NFL banned the national anthem. i mean, banning it is much worse then kneeling, id assume. so yea, these hardworking whites want nothing to do with political statements in sports. :roll:

Right. It's an excuse. Nothing to do with political statements, or the anthem. It's about the same shit it's always about with racists, it's about the niggers getting too much.

And then you get the white mans burdenists like Burowz coming in with the dog whistle arguing on their behalf.

The vast majority of ppl who watch the NFL will not shut it off if they do away with the anthem(s), because the majority of fans watch football...because they want to watch football.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:31 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

amen

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:37 am 

Cash on hand:

its clear we are all on the same page in terms of the ridiculousness of the "black anthem" in nfl stadiums. but im positive its not gonna actually bother anyone here. but it'll bother alot of people. piss them off. and we all know why....

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:56 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

its clear we are all on the same page in terms of the ridiculousness of the "black anthem" in nfl stadiums. but im positive its not gonna actually bother anyone here. but it'll bother alot of people. piss them off. and we all know why....

For real

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The RedSKins are going to do a rain dance. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

The RedSKins are going to do a rain dance. :lol:

you mean the "football team." dont be racist.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If the Klan hood fits...

You and V with your worthless and witless ad hominem attacks...

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hardworking white people believe that these players are just being overprivileged brats by kneeling and that they should be thankful for making millions of dollars for playing a game, so, by kneeling, they look at it as akin to disrespecting the country and the flag and the freedoms that they are privileged to have in the first place. I don't know what the solution is but a black national anthem is not going to help things.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Right. It's an excuse. Nothing to do with political statements, or the anthem. It's about the same shit it's always about with racists,it's about the niggers getting too much.

And then you get the white mans burdenists like Burowz coming in with the dog whistle arguing on their behalf.

The vast majority of ppl who watch the NFL will not shut it off if they do away with the anthem(s), because the majority of fans watch football...because they want to watch football.

If that were true, then these so-called racists as you call them wouldn't be attending these games or watching at all. Sorry fam...I vehemently disagree with you here. And I definitely don't agree with your contention that I am a white man burdenist. Hey, if you think I hate black people, then more power to you.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Not Offending "hardworking white people" by taking away their flag or playing a black anthem is at the bottom of my listen of give a fucks.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Right. It's an excuse. Nothing to do with political statements, or the anthem. It's about the same shit it's always about with racists,it's about the niggers getting too much.

If that were true, then these so-called racists as you call them wouldn't be attending these games or watching at all. Sorry fam...I vehemently disagree with you here. And I definitely don't agree with your contention that I am a white man burdenist. Hey, if you think I hate black people, then more power to you.

You were white man burdening the hell of the South Africa thread. Embrace it. "the white man did the best job over there, so let the white man do what he does....even if he's fleecing the fuck out of the black ppl there".

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I am still trying to figure out why "hard working white people" need to hear the national anthem

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Off Topic