Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Listen bro. I don't out anything past anybody, but the DNA from an unidentified male in her panties and the footprint on the box that was misplaced but in a position that the intruder would have placed it to step on to get back out the way he did through the basement window, which was clearly altered and you could see the rumblings from the outside is the best evidence we have.
Everything else is the brother looks retarted, which he is, and the mom was acting wierd, with she was. OK... That doesn't make the murderers and I have a difficult time Judging someone's reaction to something as horrific as that.

The last point I will make on this is that had they killed her, the extra step to sexually assault her is one that I have a hard time accepting. Like I said, I don't put anything past anybody but I've seen enough of the specials to know someone went in that fucking basement and did that to that girl.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

A, I had watched different versions of thar American murder shit, but the one on Netflix was out together incredibly as the social media home videos they incorporated and the text messages they showed us really allowed us to paint a clear narrative of a narcissist pussy motherfucker who overachieved in landing his wife, only to get big on himself because he did a few push-ups and met a sexier version of his wife who was in the midst of pumping out a third child for him so he decided to inexplicably kill his wife and his two little girls.
There are levels to criminals, it's why child molesters and rapists get fucked up in jail, this guy needs to really be in hell for what he did.
At no point was he remorseful.
I will say, as bad as the detectives in the subject crime were, these were impressive. I really enjoyed the woman who did the lie detector test really giving him no option after he failed the lie detector test, and I love that they were feeding his ego and being compassionate until he gave the position of the bodies. Played that pussy motherfucker.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
absolutely man. my wife asking why the fuck they being so nice to him?? thats exactly what i said. they setting his faggot ass up. making him feel more comfortable and relaxed. pretending they empathize with his bitch ass. that lady was a star. i love how she basically planted that lie in his head, when she asked him " did you kill her because she killed the girls." knowing his coward ass would run with that lie and make it his story. so once he at least confesses to killing his wife, it'll be easier to get the entire true story out of him. top notch cop work.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

DaTruth wrote:
Listen bro. I don't out anything past anybody, but the DNA from an unidentified male in her panties and the footprint on the box that was misplaced but in a position that the intruder would have placed it to step on to get back out the way he did through the basement window, which was clearly altered and you could see the rumblings from the outside is the best evidence we have.
Everything else is the brother looks retarted, which he is, and the mom was acting wierd, with she was. OK... That doesn't make the murderers and I have a difficult time Judging someone's reaction to something as horrific as that.

The last point I will make on this is that had they killed her, the extra step to sexually assault her is one that I have a hard time accepting. Like I said, I don't put anything past anybody but I've seen enough of the specials to know someone went in that fucking basement and did that to that girl.

No. Wasn’t no dam intruder. There wasn’t ANY footprints in the snow outside of the house. None. That thick Colorado snow. Dont be gullible or make shit bigger than it is. This is obvious foul play within the family. I dont want to hear shit about a bogus ass intruder , coming in thru a small window that had cobwebs and glass all in it.

Just ask yourself. Why would an intruder hover into their home, again no footprints, into a small window, keep the cobwebs of that window intact, kill the girl, keep her in the house. Then write a ransom letter wanting the exact amount of the father’s bonus money. With the mother’s pen and notebook. And then hover and levitate out of their with no one noticing or hearing a peep. This was a rich family trying to cover some shit up.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice want all the smoke. :more-drama-plz-smiley-emoticon: :raise-the-roof-smiley-emoticon: :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

DaTruth wrote:

No. Wasn’t no dam intruder. There wasn’t ANY footprints in the snow outside of the house. None. That thick Colorado snow. Dont be gullible or make shit bigger than it is. This is obvious foul play within the family. I dont want to hear shit about a bogus ass intruder , coming in thru a small window that had cobwebs and glass all in it.

Just ask yourself. Why would an intruder hover into their home, again no footprints, into a small window, keep the cobwebs of that window intact, kill the girl, keep her in the house. Then write a ransom letter wanting the exact amount of the father’s bonus money. With the mother’s pen and notebook. And then hover and levitate out of their with no one noticing or hearing a peep. This was a rich family trying to cover some shit up.

Stop it, and go watch the shit again, there was absolutely 100 percent a fucking footprint on the basement furniture that was conveniently moved right under the window basement.
During the show were there signs that the family had problems with this girl, or that they didn't maintain the intelligence of knowing that the fathers bonus money could and would possibly be a dead give away.
Was there anything in their behavior that would suggest they could not only kill one of their children, let alone the young girl and then sexually assault her?
Those are fucking speculations and theories based on the fact that the same police who tried to persecute these folks then had to drop the fucking charges because they didn't have shot to go on.
We going to just do away with DNA? So DNA is a game changer, but on here because months were spent looking at nobody but the parents to no avail, we are going to ignore the DNA evidence?
Like I said, the detective that passed away worked with facts, not speculation or stupid shit like the brother was wierd or the mom was odd, that shit don't prove shit.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Let's fucking go.
I'll watch all the episodes tonight, I do this shit. I'm never wrong.
The ledge outside the window was fucking broken, clearly disturbed.
Somebody snuck in that motherfucker, if that defective doesn't die, he solves this shit.
The person is still out there. DNA evidence will nail that person, watch it happen.

Number one TV investigation watcher detective.
This is what I do.

One more thing. OJ did it.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

First of all nigga lol this is what I DO. I am a licensed investigator. That okd ass detective you talking about, Smit, was hired to make them look good. To try and clear them. They spent more efforts in defending themselves then really trying to look for the “killer” cause they good and well know who it is.

The evidence you talking bout, was staged INSIDE. How the fuck, is there gonna be a footprint INSIDE, and none in all that snow OUTSIDE??

And that ridiculous letter is the most damning piece of evidence. That was a despicable attempt by them to forge some shit.

Cause nobody kills a bitch and then asks for ransom lol. Let alone the dad’s exact bonus money from his job. Who the fuck else would know that. Shit is dumb.
They were sloppy. The fact the dad “ FOUND “ her while police was there , was even more bogus.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Making a Murderer, don't give a fuck what nobody thinks, one of the most bizarre things, ever.
Wrongly convicted, then the motherfucker actually murders a chick.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

First of all nigga lol this is what I DO. I am a licensed investigator. That okd ass detective you talking about, Smit, was hired to make them look good. To try and clear them. They spent more efforts in defending themselves then really trying to look for the “killer” cause they good and well know who it is.

The evidence you talking bout, was staged INSIDE. How the fuck, is there gonna be a footprint INSIDE, and none in all that snow OUTSIDE??

And that ridiculous letter is the most damning piece of evidence. That was a despicable attempt by them to forge some shit.

Cause nobody kills a bitch and then asks for ransom lol. Let alone the dad’s exact bonus money from his job. Who the fuck else would know that. Shit is dumb.
They were sloppy. The fact the dad “ FOUND “ her while police was there , was even more bogus.

Don't disrespect the dead, that detective was the truth, look up his track record. He put in the work.
I will never circle back and review this snow shit you're talking about, because I'd snow was falling prints could have easily been covered.
Everything is staged, because it fits the narrative, but the mother doing it doesn't make sense and the wierdo makes even less sense.
Meanwhile, we have DNA that certain detectives claim belongs to the killer, but it doesn't match anybody in the house.
I know.. It was the people who manufactured the underwater, because it supports the narrative.
I might throw some shows on tonight, and rewatch

Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:44 am 

Cash on hand:

DaTruth wrote:

Don't disrespect the dead, that detective was the truth, look up his track record. He put in the work.
I will never circle back and review this snow shit you're talking about, because I'd snow was falling prints could have easily been covered.
Everything is staged, because it fits the narrative, but the mother doing it doesn't make sense and the wierdo makes even less sense.
Meanwhile, we have DNA that certain detectives claim belongs to the killer, but it doesn't match anybody in the house.
I know.. It was the people who manufactured the underwater, because it supports the narrative.

Lol clearly you been influenced by whatever you watched about this man you worship. You are saying, an intruder broke in, with no one hearing, didn’t leave a footprint in the snow, didn’t destroy or alter the cobwebs that were in the window, made his way all the way to Jon Benet’s room the second floor, either raped and murdered her there or whatever, or brought her all the way down to the basement, then did all of that. Then went and found the mother’s personal note pad and pen, then wrote down a ransom note even tho they already killed her lmao and placed that note on the spiral staircase, then left again silently without leaving a mark. Then the father miraculously finds his daughter while police are there searching the house. That’s what you saying. :lol: :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch: ok bruh

Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:28 am 

Cash on hand:

DaTruth wrote:

Lol clearly you been influenced by whatever you watched about this man you worship. You are saying, an intruder broke in, with no one hearing, didn’t leave a footprint in the snow, didn’t destroy or alter the cobwebs that were in the window, made his way all the way to Jon Benet’s room the second floor, either raped and murdered her there or whatever, or brought her all the way down to the basement, then did all of that. Then went and found the mother’s personal note pad and pen, then wrote down a ransom note even tho they already killed her lmao and placed that note on the spiral staircase, then left again silently without leaving a mark. Then the father miraculously finds his daughter while police are there searching the house. That’s what you saying. :lol: :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch: ok bruh

Cool, you're saying that after a holiday party for some reason the mother decided to kill her daughter, either by accident or on purpose, she struck her so hard that she caused the death of her child even though there has never been any signs of child abuse, she just had a bad day, and then in order to cover things up they decided to hog tie her, lay her in the basement, take a suit case and place it right under the basement window to stage an entry, but they didn't want to over do it, perhaps open the window a bit, cause a bit more disturbance, oh I know said the pops, let me take a shoe and make a footprint on the suitcase, but not of my shoe, not your shoe hun, let's get a magic shoe so the prints don't match any other shoe in the house, that'll do it... But no, let's be sure, I'm going to choke our dead daughter... That's better, wait... No... Let me slide her panties down, and play with her and rape her, that will really do it... Just to finish things off, let's write a random note, but why she's dead? Exactly, that will throw throw off, how much should we ask for? Hmmm.. Well, I got 118k bonus, let's use that... Awesome....but wait, somethings missing... We need a smoking gun, what's the smoking gun in every case? D... N... A.. But where will we get DNA that isn't ours? Easy, close your eyes and count to 10...Shazzam! DNA. Now we're good.
That's what you're saying.
Yea that sounds better.
:rofl:

Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:36 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea. It does. A silly as you try and make it sound. Because it’s all in-house. And whoever murdered that young lady was in the house and close to her. Probably the brother, and the parents did their best to cover that shit up.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:39 am 

Cash on hand:

Also that shoe shit is ridiculous. There is no way to genuinely prove how many or what type of shoes a man owns. I have shoes ranging from 11 and a half to 13, all different styles. Some I’ve worn, some I haven’t, some been gifted or for work. That fuckin boot could have cane from anywhere, a relative left it, a gift, whatever. What’s dumb is why the fuck would someone leave a boot behind, oh that’s right to STAGE some shit.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:40 am 

Cash on hand:

The night stalker left plenty of shoe prints, never an actual shoe, or cobwebs intact, or a ransom letter for a person he already killed :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:27 am 

Cash on hand:

You're very first comment on this topic was to state it was definitely the parents, specifically the mother.
Now it was probably the brother.
Did they have a dog?
He's be next in line. Pick a theory and stick with it, you can't just with no physical evidence focus on the most convenient option, I also leaned towards them, but as the facts unfolded and all the other shit which conveniently say was staged came out, it just doesn't odd up, as odd as they were, they're not right for it.
Detective talk.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:50 am 

Cash on hand:

I might change my mind on this JonBenet shit.
:lol:

Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:07 am 

Cash on hand:

I might change my mind on this JonBenet shit.
:lol:

why?? did you discover some new evidence in your research?? an Avia shoe print perhaps?? :rofl:

Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:18 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: I think when this thread done, BHO gonna have a consolidated theory to submit to them.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:23 am 

Cash on hand:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: I think when this thread done, BHO gonna have a consolidated theory to submit to them.

i googled the case a bit earlier and read a few things. man. all this time passed by and its still, who the fuck knows. was it mom because JonBonet wouldnt stop wetting the bed?? the jealous brother snapping after Jonbenet kept eating his snacks?? The neighborhood creep who was way to eager to dress up as Santa and visit the neighborhood kids?? Jesus Christ.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Man A.
Here's the thing, one thing Ice brought to my attention that I wasn't in the know was the 118k figure, and as me and I've were debating I remembered back to the time where I also thought it was an inside job, and the one thing back then that did it for me was the 911 call for these reasons:

The hesitation. Too much pausing by the mom. Didn't seem genuine.
The father, he isn't heard throughout the entire call, until a moment where you can clearly hear him whisper "I'm not talking to you right now"

I was on the other side with this. I really was. I changed after some of the evidence was discovered that I felt proved that an intruder could have done it.

I watched some of the episode again last night, and I can't lie, I think part of me doesn't want to believe it was an inside job because I would have to believe that they did that overboard shit with the hog tie, choking and rape, just to protect themselves.
I don't want to believe that shit man.
I do think this case gets solved, there are detectives today that say the DNA will provide who the killer was, and I have to do research but I'll answer your question right now A. The shit that changed my mind, is that I don't know whether or not the pops DNA was checked, which to me is mind boggling. How the fuck do they not check the pops and the brothers DNA? If that's true, I can't lean on DNA to make my case, and the detectives saying the DNA will break this case seem adamant about it, like they know something already.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Glad you came to your senses. I have ZERO doubt in ny mind the family did it. Just a matter of which one. And that’s also why I don’t bank on DNA all the way, especially back then or not as a end-all be-all.

The note, the fact the dad miraculously discovered the body as police were there, the window shit. All that. The biggest one tho from my experience and instincts was the letter, biggest giveaway.

I’m certified in forensic interviewing and been doing investigations a minute. MF’s lie and give themselves up in very similar ways tho the crimes may be different. And also different ways. But they murdered that girl and did what they had to do in their minds. It’s fucked up.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Due to the new information I have been given I am reopening this investigation, as it's the only right thing to do.
I will watch various episodes and go through all old and new evidences.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:39 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
Since we got streaming tv, I haven’t watched shit for tv in a few months. But, this show was awesome! My wife loves investigational tv and murder mysterious. Me too, especially serial killers.

After watching one of those episodes, I went down to the basement for something. I turned off the hall light and was in darkness going up the stairs. I can tell you now, I was hauling ass up those stairs! I felt ol Richard Ramirez on my heels! Lol

Post Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:43 am 

Cash on hand:

After watching one of those episodes, I went down to the basement for something. I turned off the hall light and was in darkness going up the stairs. I can tell you now, I was hauling ass up those stairs! I felt ol Richard Ramirez on my heels! Lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Board index » Off Topic