Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Brother Burowz
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
NATO is now rallying the head chopping islamist extremists in idlib who failed to overthrow the Syrian govt when Russia intervened and ran they asses off. As a result of this, the Syrian reserves who were fighting are on their way to Russia to assist Russia. Ukraine is finished. Whenever this ends, both side of this will never leave, and then they'll migrate into Europe and one or the other or both will cause nothing but problems.

A war of mercenaries.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The U.S. will do anything to keep the hegemony of the U.S. dollar...unless the Deep State is complicit in bringing down the U.S. intentionally. Part of me feels like all of this is part of a great reset and another part of me feels like that the U.S. will launch a pre-emptive nuclear attack on Russia if they feel that parties like Saudi Arabia, China, Russia and possibly others are trying to subvert the U.S. dollar.

If there were a diplomatic way out of this mess, we would be there by now. I only see an end to this thru major military escalation.

You're a very smart man Burowz. The fact that they are going on the eye poke tour right now trying to force and threaten everyone into towing the line can only back fire and will only lead to further military conflict.

Oh Btw, virtually every single West best social platform of video share service is now scrubbing and culling videos that arent towing the western line, from Covid, to the War in Ukraine. Everyone is getting it. It's crazy. Abby Martin has like 600 videos smoked. Kim Iversen got banned for a week. There are more names getting warned, banned, culled, and it'll surely get worse.

We said Biden would be far worse than Trump ever was. Look where we are.

There's just too many moving parts right now to figure out if there is a particular objective for all of this. I just can't tell if certain factions within my government are trying to destroy the U.S. from within. But I have to imagine that some very powerful people would want to keep the U.S. dollar as the defacto world's reserve currency no matter what, and they are willing to do whatever is necessary to keep it that way. And it seems that there are forces that are trying to bring down the hegemony of the U.S. dollar because that would likely be the end of our empire. I don't know because I'm simply not smart enough to hatch it all out. The fact that Saudi wouldn't even take Biden's phone call was spooky and now KSA is considering accepting yuan for Chinese oil sales. So, it feels in a lot of ways that the U.S. is being muscled out of the room. And I have no idea if that is happening because of Biden's weakness or because Biden is complicit in all of it.

:eusa_think: That would be wild if.

But ya, there is clearly a wider range of nations who are actively bucking the system right now, and they all seem to be colluding too. And the more power they accrete, the more nations will start bucking too.

Some people think that Obama is pulling the strings behind the scenes, but, does it go even deeper than that? With Russia, I fully believe that Vlad is in control. With the U.S., I do not necessarily believe that the President is in total control. It is just really really odd how hard Zelensky is going for a no fly zone. Like, this has been a huge talking point of his for weeks now. It just feels like there are other factors at play because I don't believe at all that Zelensky is in charge.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:51 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
The Nazi's are on the rise again, and they are being cheered on by Facebook, the other social networks, and all the other sheep in the western world.

Idk how many more times america is going to fund extremist groups to fight a war for them before the people in the country wake up.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:55 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The U.S. will do anything to keep the hegemony of the U.S. dollar...unless the Deep State is complicit in bringing down the U.S. intentionally. Part of me feels like all of this is part of a great reset and another part of me feels like that the U.S. will launch a pre-emptive nuclear attack on Russia if they feel that parties like Saudi Arabia, China, Russia and possibly others are trying to subvert the U.S. dollar.

If there were a diplomatic way out of this mess, we would be there by now. I only see an end to this thru major military escalation.

You're a very smart man Burowz. The fact that they are going on the eye poke tour right now trying to force and threaten everyone into towing the line can only back fire and will only lead to further military conflict.

Oh Btw, virtually every single West best social platform of video share service is now scrubbing and culling videos that arent towing the western line, from Covid, to the War in Ukraine. Everyone is getting it. It's crazy. Abby Martin has like 600 videos smoked. Kim Iversen got banned for a week. There are more names getting warned, banned, culled, and it'll surely get worse.

There's just too many moving parts right now to figure out if there is a particular objective for all of this. I just can't tell if certain factions within my government are trying to destroy the U.S. from within. But I have to imagine that some very powerful people would want to keep the U.S. dollar as the defacto world's reserve currency no matter what, and they are willing to do whatever is necessary to keep it that way. And it seems that there are forces that are trying to bring down the hegemony of the U.S. dollar because that would likely be the end of our empire. I don't know because I'm simply not smart enough to hatch it all out. The fact that Saudi wouldn't even take Biden's phone call was spooky and now KSA is considering accepting yuan for Chinese oil sales. So, it feels in a lot of ways that the U.S. is being muscled out of the room. And I have no idea if that is happening because of Biden's weakness or because Biden is complicit in all of it.

But ya, there is clearly a wider range of nations who are actively bucking the system right now, and they all seem to be colluding too. And the more power they accrete, the more nations will start bucking too.

Some people think that Obama is pulling the strings behind the scenes, but, does it go even deeper than that? With Russia, I fully believe that Vlad is in control. With the U.S., I do not necessarily believe that the President is in total control. It is just really really odd how hard Zelensky is going for a no fly zone. Like, this has been a huge talking point of his for weeks now. It just feels like there are other factors at play because I don't believe at all that Zelensky is in charge.

Nah, Obama was a puppet. And even he tried to apply some force against all the neo con hawks in his administration who was trying to twist his arm to send weapons and money to Ukrainians. He put up more resistance to doing so than Trump did.

It's an older guard in control, the clintons, or whatever shadow govt that runs the damn thing. The Ukrainian Oligarchs running shit over there, but they are taking their orders from Washington. Zelensky is just the jewish figure head so that they can convince simpletons that having a Jewish head of state means that the nazi's in the country dont really exist.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The Nazi's are on the rise again, and they are being cheered on by Facebook, the other social networks, and all the other sheep in the western world.

Idk how many more times america is going to fund extremist groups to fight a war for them before the people in the country wake up.

This is a really good podcast with Maajid Nawaz. Tim Pool can be a little pretentious and insufferable at times but it's still a good show to watch.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nah, Obama was a puppet. And even he tried to apply some force against all the neo con hawks in his administration who was trying to twist his arm to send weapons and money to Ukrainians. He put up more resistance to doing so than Trump did.

It's an older guard in control, the clintons, or whatever shadow govt that runs the damn thing. The Ukrainian Oligarchs running shit over there, but they are taking their orders from Washington. Zelensky is just the jewish figure head so that they can convince simpletons that having a Jewish head of state means that the nazi's in the country dont really exist.

All I will say is this, the Bolsheviks introduced communism to Russia back in the early 1900's and those motherfuckers were largely Jewish. Whether or not all of that was an off shoot of Marxism I do not know. And I have no idea if there are other factions involved like the Rothchilds and other such shit that can't really be proven. But, my point is, this Zelensky character, just because he is Jewish, does not mean that he wouldn't be part of this anti-semitic shit that is going on in his country. I think that's why a lot of people have a difficult time believing in this Azov Battalion stuff because they think that because they have a Jewish president, how can there be neo-Nazi factions running the country.

Americans think that Russia is inherently communist when in fact it is more or less inherently Christian. The Russian Revolution brought an end to all of that and it still has not entirely found its footing like it had before the Revolution. I guess what I am trying to say is that Putin is not a communist. But he is portrayed as one on the national stage because that is the lens that Russia is viewed under because that gives them something to rail against and continue to bolster support because Russia is still supposed to be this great enemy and threat to the U.S.

But they never really were that great threat. Eisenhower drew the U.S. closer to the Muslim Brotherhood and Radical Islam by aligning with them in the 1950's in the name of defeating atheistic Soviet Union and then you have the CIA's invasion of Afghanistan in 1979 which created the Soviet-Afghan war and then you have the Saudi's purposely tanking the price of oil in '85 -'86 I think it was to completely destroy Russia's economy. And that's not even taking into account WW2 which Russia won for us and they lost 27 million people.

So, the last 20 years, all Vlad is doing is playing catch up. He's just trying to get his country into a better economic position and here he is in this skirmish that doesn't even need to be happening but the West is once again trying to drown Russia under the guise that they are a communist nation and are a threat to the world.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:11 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well the thing is brother B, liberals hate non liberal christians, especially of the white unbendable variety.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This is going to escalate to epic proportions. NATO is putting a lot troops on heightened alert and the U.S. now has 100K troops in Europe. They are trying to make it seem like Vlad is going to use chemical weapons and that could very well end up as the false flag event that they use to further escalate things. It's the same shit they did in Syria by saying Assad was gassing his own people when in reality he really wasn't. If the Ukrainians weren't getting their asses handed to them right now, no way would NATO be gearing up more troops. It'll be really curious to see when/where any major troop push will end up happening though. Russia has much greater control over Ukraine than they did over Syria for obvious reasons.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:53 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh ya....the Ukrainians are getting smoked easy. Thats exactly why all this talk about chemical weapons is being put out now. The false flag is definitely coming.

But still. Russia isnt Syria. The media has already turned the world against them. I guess they hope that they can turn the russian ppl against the state to overthrow putin and them. At last polling.....Putins approval went up thru this not down, something like 70% approve of his moves. Who knows if its accurate.

Either way. Russia has been invaded 3 times thru Ukraine. Once by Napoleon, another by the Kaiser, and the last time by Adolph Hitler. They tried to get the world to understand this for decades....that there is no world where Russia will allow this to happen again. They will quite literally blow up the world before that happens, and honestly if I were in their shoes...Id share the sentiment.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz....I AM DEAD!!!

Putin just pulled a page out of Trump's book and held a rally in a soccer stadium.

I AM DEAD AS FUCK!!!!

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Dude I am dying laughing. I don't have the entire video of the rally.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz....I AM DEAD!!!

Putin just pulled a page out of Trump's book and held a rally in a soccer stadium.

I AM DEAD AS FUCK!!!!

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Dude I am dying laughing. I don't have the entire video of the rally.

Putin been on this shit, im still looking for the address he did where he basically said fuck the west lol.

Dude is concerned man, shit in Russia gotta be getting a little dire. Imma find the rally man :hearty-laugh: then again youtube probably wont share it without someone cropping it up.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Here the full address from wednesday

Pussy ass youtube is now stopping shit like this from going up unless the west media molests it first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iEZc36zFYQ

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Thats wild though man :lol: Aye, if you're gonna take your federation into a war, then you gotta hold rallies to face the ppl. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There are now live reports that Volunteers and Mercs who go in to fight for Ukraine are not being allowed to leave. Lol.

One of them was on twitter saying the volunteers/mercs were being used as cannon fodder, sent on suicide missions, and threatened with death if they dont comply, and that a lot of them have been actively trying to gtfoo there, says others shouldn't go, it's a trick lmao.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Mercs falling like flies and leaving Ukraine, Ukraine air power and tank power running out of parts and service capability.

Give this war another 10 days.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The Hunter Biden laptop shit is about to blow some of this open, and it's gonna lead right back to the sitting asleep at the wheel President.

Trump was right.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Dude, how funny is it that the U.S. is sending Russian air defense systems to Ukraine to help defend against Russian air support?

Vlad can probably disconnect that shit with the push of a button. :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Dude, how funny is it that the U.S. is sending Russian air defense systems to Ukraine to help defend against Russian air support?

It's funny you say that because my mind was on it earlier, and I was watching an old but recent interview with Mr Lavrov where he said that any end user who is currently using a Russian air defense system is using it with Russia permission with a single use end user certificate, and giving the system to another country for use is in violation of the certificate cannot be done without Russia's approval!

I chortled when I heard that because Mr Lavrov and Putin aren't into selling wolf tickets. So either sending those S series defenses into Ukraine, Russia can likely either detect it and hit it directly with a hypersonic missile attack, OR, Russia actually built a smart system in that makes it sense when it's being used in circumstances that violate the certificate. Maybe not so much the S300, but definitely the S400 in Turkey, which NATO and the US are now on their knees sucking so hard for the Turks to send that they are willing to do a 180 on freezing Turkey out from the F35 acquisition program.

Its unlikely Turkey will bite, the US gave them a choice before between S400 and F35, and they willfully chose the S400 because at that time they were more worried Uncle Sam trying to overthrow Erdogan, which they pretty much tried to do in backing Fethullah Gülen.

Lmao, If I was Erdogan I'd demand the F35's, and the extradition of Fethullah Gülen, and Enes Kanter. Kanter would never see the sun again! :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's funny you say that because my mind was on it earlier, and I was watching an old but recent interview with Mr Lavrov where he said that any end user who is currently using a Russian air defense system is using it with Russia permission with a single use end user certificate, and giving the system to another country for use is in violation of the certificate cannot be done without Russia's approval!

I chortled when I heard that because Mr Lavrov and Putin aren't into selling wolf tickets. So either sending those S series defenses into Ukraine, Russia can likely either detect it and hit it directly with a hypersonic missile attack, OR, Russia actually built a smart system in that makes it sense when it's being used in circumstances that violate the certificate. Maybe not so much the S300, but definitely the S400 in Turkey, which NATO and the US are now on their knees sucking so hard for the Turks to send that they are willing to do a 180 on freezing Turkey out from the F35 acquisition program.

Its unlikely Turkey will bite, the US gave them a choice before between S400 and F35, and they willfully chose the S400 because at that time they were more worried Uncle Sam trying to overthrow Erdogan, which they pretty much tried to do in backing Fethullah Gülen.

Lmao, If I was Erdogan I'd demand the F35's, and the extradition of Fethullah Gülen, and Enes Kanter. Kanter would never see the sun again! :hearty-laugh:

Bro, that shit is about to look like this if they try and use it against Russia. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's amazing how absolute the medias control of the narrative is, and you understand now how they are in cohoots with the government in silencing alternative media, because if you go by what they say Russia is about to crumble and they are losing the war, meanwhile the real truth is, Russia is SPANKING THAT ASS and Ukraine and the US are literally BEGGING everyone for support or begging ppl to not support Russia.

Today Bulgaria said they were going to cut Russia gas. Enter Serbia, who gets their Russian gas via Bulgaria....who also has been on the wrong end of NATO bombs, telling Bulgaria to stop fucking around and not to interfere with their gas deliveries :lol: :lol:

I fucking love all of this!

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's amazing how absolute the medias control of the narrative is, and you understand now how they are in cohoots with the government in silencing alternative media, because if you go by what they say Russia is about to crumble and they are losing the war, meanwhile the real truth is, Russia is SPANKING THAT ASS and Ukraine and the US are literally BEGGING everyone for support or begging ppl to not support Russia.

Today Bulgaria said they were going to cut Russia gas.Enter Serbia, who gets their Russian gas via Bulgaria....who also has been on the wrong end of NATO bombs, telling Bulgaria to stop fucking around and not to interfere with their gas deliveries:lol: :lol:

I fucking love all of this!

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If Europe had any fucking sense theyd tell Uncle Sam to go fuck himself...RIGHT NOW, withdraw from NATO. Start their own European security architecture, and commit to peacefully resolving the Russia Ukraine War. Between that, and the Saudis threatening to pivot towards China, you'll get parity and Uncle Sam combing his fuckin beard and going home...because Uncle Sam can't handle Russia, Europe, Africa, ME, Asia, and South America going their own way at the same fuckin time.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This guy Gonzo Lira is going to end up dead, book it...

He's in KHARKIV, been in Ukraine since it all kicked off. Long video, but its more info than you'll get from any of that other fake propaganda news.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:20 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

HEres a solid read on Stepan Bandera and the Neo Nazi groups that his ideology has spawned in Ukraine. It's too bad that the KGB never wiped them all out before they were able to flee West ward to Europe, only returning when the USSR collapsed.

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2015/09/stepan-bandera-nationalist-euromaidan-right-sector/

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The Erdogan govt has formally told the US and NATO that they will NOT be sending their S400 system to Ukraine.

The US has responded by giving Ukraine an old Soviet built missile system from the 60s, the SA8 :hearty-laugh: This system has already been snuffed by NATO in 2011, and snuffed by the Russians Sukhois on various occasions.

Also, the US has officially sanctioned China over "Human rights" when we all know its because China won't join in on Russia sanctions.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Board index » Off Topic